Scam or Not ?

已查看 27 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Phil Allison

未读,
2021年9月7日 01:24:202021/9/7
收件人
Hi,

looks gimmicky - but the specs and functions are SOTA.

https://www.pokitinnovations.com/pokit-pro/

Pre -order one ?

.... Phil

Rod Speed

未读,
2021年9月7日 16:00:282021/9/7
收件人
Phil Allison <palli...@gmail.com> wrote

> looks gimmicky - but the specs and functions are SOTA.

> https://www.pokitinnovations.com/pokit-pro/
>
> Pre -order one ?

Nope. I'll wait for some reviews first.

Phil Allison

未读,
2021年9月7日 18:08:232021/9/7
收件人
Rod Speed wrote:
-------------------------

> > looks gimmicky - but the specs and functions are SOTA.
>
> > https://www.pokitinnovations.com/pokit-pro/
> >
> > Pre -order one ?
>
> Nope. I'll wait for some reviews first.

** Seen reviews of similar gadgets from the same maker now on U-tube.

In general, gimmicky, low accuracy, buggy and clunky.
Specs are not SOTA, I was kidding.
Dunno who the target market is, seems to be motorbike owners.

I remember them racing out to buy " CDI" ignition kits in the early 70s.
Was working for a store that sold them back then.....

..... Phil

Trevor Wilson

未读,
2021年9月7日 18:21:112021/9/7
收件人
**So, instead of a one piece multimeter solution, I have to use two
pieces of equipment?

No thanks. I'll stick with my 20 year old Fluke 87.

Phil Allison

未读,
2021年9月7日 19:13:472021/9/7
收件人
Trevor Wilson wrote:
================
Phil Allison wrote:

> > looks gimmicky - but the specs and functions are SOTA.
> >
> > https://www.pokitinnovations.com/pokit-pro/
> >
> > Pre -order one ?
> >
> **So, instead of a one piece multimeter solution, I have to use two
> pieces of equipment?

** Yep - at the SAME time.

Multi-tasking is the go !

> No thanks. I'll stick with my 20 year old Fluke 87.

** But that is a "dumb" old multi meter.

Everything " smart " is better.

...... Phil
0 个新帖子