Hacking Radiosondes?

news.uq.edu.au

Oct 19, 2009, 8:20:44 PM10/19/09
Has anyone looked at hacking a radiosonde? The BOM uses Vaisala radiosondes
that include GPS hardware as well as data collection and transmitting
hardware/firmware. Perhaps the GPS side of things could be useful? I seem
to recall the nature of the radio transmissions makes that side of things
difficult to use.

BOM Radiosondes drop out of the sky as an "expendable" devices.

dave

David L. Jones

Oct 19, 2009, 8:56:35 PM10/19/09

Can't say I've had any drop out of the sky into my backyard yet, but when I
do I'll crack one open and let you know.

Dave.

http://www.eevblog.com

Phil Allison

Oct 19, 2009, 10:05:11 PM10/19/09

"news.uq.edu.au"

** A bit of Googling turns up some relevant facts.

1. Radiosondes are attached to weather balloons on a long line and released
from a small number of sites around Australia a few times a week. One site
is in Darwin, another is at Adelaide airport while another is in Mt Gambier
in VIC.

2. They typically transmit data on 402 or 403 MHz.

3. The BOM track them with radar and likely use the same radar dishes to
receive the radio signals.

4. Data is transmitted for 90 minutes or so after release.

5. The data indicates the height and position of the radiosonde and
temperature of the air.

So, unless you live near one of the BOM release sites, have some very good
UHF receiving gear and a very long Yagi antenna and you are very patient -
you chances of receiving any signal from one is slim to none.

This Wiki has some details and a very nice pic of what the OP is referring
to.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiosonde

..... Phil

vwq47

Oct 19, 2009, 11:01:31 PM10/19/09

"news.uq.edu.au" <d.y...@uq.edu.au> wrote in message
The following is the model involved:

http://www.vaisala.com/files/Vaisala%20Radiosonde%20RS92-SGP%20brochure%202005.pdf

The instrument found had its balloon attached. Batteries had got wet and the
battery container had burst off the case. The hot wire sensor was broken but
otherwise the instrument seems in good shape.

These devices are a little more complex than their predecessors which were
waxed cardboard boxes with comparable contents.

dave

Swampfox

Oct 20, 2009, 5:36:43 AM10/20/09

"Phil Allison" <phi...@tpg.com.au> wrote in message

> "news.uq.edu.au"
>>
>> Has anyone looked at hacking a radiosonde? The BOM uses Vaisala
>> radiosondes that include GPS hardware as well as data collection and
>> transmitting hardware/firmware. Perhaps the GPS side of things could be
>> useful? I seem to recall the nature of the radio transmissions makes
>> that side of things difficult to use.
>>
>> BOM Radiosondes drop out of the sky as an "expendable" devices.
>

> ** A bit of Googling turns up some relevant facts.
>
> 1. Radiosondes are attached to weather balloons on a long line and
> released from a small number of sites around Australia a few times a week.

Most stations do 2 flights a day, some 3; it used to be 4 at some but
cutbacks are cutting it back.

> One site is in Darwin, another is at Adelaide airport while another is in
> Mt Gambier in VIC.

Not to mention Newcastle, Coffs Harbour, Sydney, Lord Howe Is, Norfolk
Island, Wagga Wagga, Moree, and Cobar - and that's just the the "NSW" ones.
Some are also released from navy and merchant ships.

> 2. They typically transmit data on 402 or 403 MHz.
>
> 3. The BOM track them with radar and likely use the same radar dishes to
> receive the radio signals.

Not all are tracked with radar- the sites that don't have radar tracking
use the GPS sondes;
Not all balloon flights have a sonde attached - some are wind-only flights,
where the wind is calculated by radar tracking.

The radar dish does not receive the sonde signal. Mostly an RB31 antenna
system is used.

> 4. Data is transmitted for 90 minutes or so after release.

More or less; depends on when the balloon bursts and/or how far the sonde
ends up from the launch site.

> 5. The data indicates the height and position of the radiosonde and
> temperature of the air.

sonde data = Pressure, Temperature and hUmidity (PTU data), and gps data.

> So, unless you live near one of the BOM release sites,

balloons can end up hundreds of km's from the launch site - depends on what
the winds are doing as the balloon ascends (and descends).

> have some very good UHF receiving gear and a very long Yagi antenna and
> you are very patient - you chances of receiving any signal from one is
> slim to none.
>
> This Wiki has some details and a very nice pic of what the OP is referring
> to.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiosonde
>

> ..... Phil

* see http://www.digitaldawgpound.org/nick84/post=133 for hacks and more
info.
* go on a sonde flight
http://www.vaisala.com/weather/products/soundingvisualization.html

Swampy

"The only thing in life you have to do is die...everything else is
optional."

David L. Jones

Oct 20, 2009, 6:00:38 AM10/20/09

I see little point in hacking such a thing (if you can get one).
All the stuff already exists in other purpose designed forms you can get
anywhere. e.g. GPS modules/trackers, RF data transmitters used in model
aircraft, environmental sensors etc.

Dave.

Phil Allison

Oct 20, 2009, 7:35:33 AM10/20/09

"Swampfox = a 100% DEAD CUNT "

>> ** A bit of Googling turns up some relevant facts.
>>
>> 1. Radiosondes are attached to weather balloons on a long line and
>> released from a small number of sites around Australia a few times a
>> week.
> >

> Most stations do 2 flights a day, some 3;

** Prove it - you shit for brains, fucking prick.

>> One site is in Darwin, another is at Adelaide airport while another is in
>> Mt Gambier in VIC.
>>

> Not to mention Newcastle, Coffs Harbour, Sydney, Lord Howe Is, Norfolk
> Island, Wagga Wagga, Moree, and Cobar - and that's just the the "NSW"
> ones.
> Some are also released from navy and merchant ships.

** TOTALLY irrelevant to actually LIVING near one - shit head.

>> 2. They typically transmit data on 402 or 403 MHz.
>>
>> 3. The BOM track them with radar and likely use the same radar dishes to
>> receive the radio signals.
>>

> Not all are tracked with radar-

** Yaaawwwnnnnn.....................

> Not all balloon flights have a sonde attached -

** Never said they were - you shit for brains MORONIC PRICK !!

> The radar dish does not receive the sonde signal. Mostly an RB31 antenna
> system is used.

** So YOU are a BOM employee ???

Shit for brains, autistic cunts - the whole lot of them.

>> 4. Data is transmitted for 90 minutes or so after release.
>

> More or less;

** And what does my post say ???

You SHIT for brains, illiterate fucking cunt.

>> 5. The data indicates the height and position of the radiosonde and
>> temperature of the air.

> sonde data = Pressure, Temperature and hUmidity (PTU data), and gps data.

** And what does my post say ???

You ** ILLITERATE ** SHIT for brains fucking cunt.

>> So, unless you live near one of the BOM release sites,
>

> balloons can end up hundreds of km's from the launch site

** Got NOTHING to do with the point being made.

You ** ILLITERATE ** SHIT for brains, fucking cunt.

Have a nice brain haemorrhage - anytime.

.... Phil

Clint Sharp

Oct 20, 2009, 3:42:19 AM10/20/09
In message <hbivou$tvt$1...@air.soe.uq.edu.au>, news.uq.edu.au
<d.y...@uq.edu.au> writes

>Has anyone looked at hacking a radiosonde? The BOM uses Vaisala radiosondes
>that include GPS hardware as well as data collection and transmitting
>hardware/firmware. Perhaps the GPS side of things could be useful? I seem
>to recall the nature of the radio transmissions makes that side of things
>difficult to use.
Be aware, the GPS units on a lot of these things are not GPS as you'd
recognise it, they don't output any sort of easily usable data stream.

>BOM Radiosondes drop out of the sky as an "expendable" devices.
They sell on eBay UK for 'expendable' prices too, think I paid less than
5UKP inc postage for the last one I bought.

The GPS antenna inside is quite nice if you can be bothered to hack it
off and work out how to power it.

--
Clint Sharp

Clint Sharp

Oct 20, 2009, 12:25:37 PM10/20/09
In message <7k5lkhF...@mid.individual.net>, Phil Allison
<phi...@tpg.com.au> writes

>"Swampfox = a 100% DEAD

Jesus Phil, have you missed your meds today? I didn't see anything in
his post that deserved that response, you're a smart guy but that was
totally uncalled for.

--
Clint Sharp

Phil Allison

Oct 20, 2009, 8:04:34 PM10/20/09

"Clint Sharp is Not "

>>"Swampfox = a 100% DEAD
>>
> Jesus Phil, have you missed your meds today? I didn't see anything in his
> post that deserved that response,

** Which is clear testament to your monumental stupidity.

.... Phil

Clint Sharp

Oct 21, 2009, 3:27:24 AM10/21/09
In message <7k71gtF...@mid.individual.net>, Phil Allison
<phi...@tpg.com.au> writes

Nope, I've just read his reply to your post again, all he did was add
more information to your post, he didn't attack you, he didn't say you
were wrong and he didn't call you names, you've over reacted big time
Phil.

Like I said Phil, you're a smart guy but that was just out of order.

Don't bother replying to abuse me, I won't see it, the technical
expertise you have is not worth wading through the bile and vitriol that
you spout whenever you imagine someone has slighted you.

Shame, when you're not on a rampage you seem like a decent guy.

--
Clint Sharp

Jeßus

Oct 21, 2009, 4:16:24 AM10/21/09
In article <7k5lkhF...@mid.individual.net>, phi...@tpg.com.au
said...
:
:"Swampfox = a 100% DEAD CUNT "

You truly are fucked in the head.
Love to see you speak to him in person like that.
Not that you ever would, of course.

Swampfox

Oct 21, 2009, 4:51:59 AM10/21/09

> "Swampfox = a 100% DEAD CUNT "
>

>>> ** A bit of Googling turns up some relevant facts.
>>>
>>> 1. Radiosondes are attached to weather balloons on a long line and
>>> released from a small number of sites around Australia a few times a
>>> week.
>> >

>> Most stations do 2 flights a day, some 3;
>

> ** Prove it - you shit for brains, fucking prick.

It's just one of those things I know from work I've done for the BOM. AFAIK
upper air soundings (that the technical term for when they get PTU data)
don't appear on the BOM website because the data is of no use to the general
public. I can direct you to http://www.bom.gov.au/info/leaflets/radar.pdf ,
an old BOM document that states they do 4 wind find flights a day, and has a
little bit of info on sonde flights. (remember it is OLD - it still shows
Cobar as a wind find radar site; it hasn't had a radar for at least 7 years
that I know of). I could probably ring the NSW techs and ask them, but (1) I
have no professional reason to, (2)they have better things to do with their
time (and that equals our tax dollars), and (3) you seem the sort of bloke
that wouldn't believe what I said anyway unless you saw the original
documents (or in this case internal BOM web pages). If you really want to
know, contact the BOM, their contact details are on their website. You can
ask them how many stations do balloon launches, how many each day, how many
are upper air soundings and how many are wind only. It's the government,
they've got to tell you! (yeah, sure).

>>> One site is in Darwin, another is at Adelaide airport while another is
>>> in Mt Gambier in VIC.
>>>

>> Not to mention Newcastle, Coffs Harbour, Sydney, Lord Howe Is, Norfolk
>> Island, Wagga Wagga, Moree, and Cobar - and that's just the the "NSW"
>> ones.
>> Some are also released from navy and merchant ships.
>

> ** TOTALLY irrelevant to actually LIVING near one - shit head.

Where did LIVING near one enter into THIS part of the discussion? You stated
sondes are "released from a small number of sites around Australia"; I
listed 8 sites in just one region to give an idea of the numbers. On a
global scale we do have a small number of sites - I never said otherwise.

>>> 2. They typically transmit data on 402 or 403 MHz.
>>>
>>> 3. The BOM track them with radar and likely use the same radar dishes
>>> to receive the radio signals.
>>>

>> Not all are tracked with radar-
>

> ** Yaaawwwnnnnn.....................

You stated "The BOM track them with radar..."; I corrected you; if you find
the truth boring that is your perogative.

>> Not all balloon flights have a sonde attached -
>

> ** Never said they were - you shit for brains MORONIC PRICK !!

I was simply providing information, as were you when you first contributed
to this topic; the OP was about hacking sondes, you tried to tell us what a
sonde is and how it works ("... likely use the same radar dishes to receive
the radio signals" - LMAO)

>> The radar dish does not receive the sonde signal. Mostly an RB31 antenna
>> system is used.
>

> ** So YOU are a BOM employee ???

I have worked with the BOM's NSW region electronics techs on some upper air
sounding projects.

> Shit for brains, autistic cunts - the whole lot of them.

You've met every single BOM employee? Or seen their personal medical files?
Next time I see the techs I'll pass on your views and ask if they know you.

>>> 4. Data is transmitted for 90 minutes or so after release.
>>

>> More or less;
>
> ** And what does my post say ???
>
> You SHIT for brains, illiterate fucking cunt.

I wasn't having a go at you; I was simply explaining WHY the soundings
usually average about 90 minutes.
The full text of my reply was:

"More or less; depends on when the balloon bursts and/or how far the sonde
ends up from the launch site."

I should have provided more information. Due to defects in the rubber,
balloons can burst at anytime, from launch onwards (even pre-launch
[extremely rare] and of course that doesn't count because they then launch
another one - as they also do if the balloon bursts too early). Some
balloons may survive to well above the statistical average burst height; if
the winds haven't carried the balloon beyond the horizon, data can be
transmitted for around 180 minutes. Actually, depending on the damage to the
sonde when it hits the ground, it will be transmitting data for 2 - 3 hours
in most cases, it's just that no one is RECEIVING the data.
The distance the sonde/balloon goes affects the duration of the
sounding/flight because the comms and/or radar are line of sight; once it
gets beyond the horizon it's all over. Even though changes in wind direction
as the balloon continues it ascent may bring it back within range, the
automated systems would have terminated the sounding and will no longer be
listening.
Of course there's always those other little things that can and do go
wrong - sensor failures, battery failures, comm failures etc

>>> 5. The data indicates the height and position of the radiosonde and
>>> temperature of the air.
>

>> sonde data = Pressure, Temperature and hUmidity (PTU data), and gps data.
>

> ** And what does my post say ???

Your post says " The data indicates the height and position of the

radiosonde and temperature of the air."

The sonde does not transmit height information; pressure data is used by the
ground station to compute height; while that MAY be what you meant, I was
clarifying for anyone who may have misunderstood you. And I added that it
also sends humidity data.

You ** ILLITERATE ** SHIT for brains fucking cunt.

>>> So, unless you live near one of the BOM release sites,
>>

>> balloons can end up hundreds of km's from the launch site
>

> ** Got NOTHING to do with the point being made.

Agreed; I was thinking of the OP's comments about finding a sonde; you don't
need to live near the launch site to find one; I'd forgotten that you had
gone off on a tangent about receiving sonde data.

You ** ILLITERATE ** SHIT for brains, fucking cunt.

> Have a nice brain haemorrhage - anytime.
>

> .... Phil

Cheers

Swampy

"OH&S rules are bureacracy's way of diluting the gene pool."

Phil Allison

Oct 21, 2009, 7:07:34 AM10/21/09
"Clint Sharp is A Dope "

>>"Swampfox = a 100% DEAD
>>>>
>>> Jesus Phil, have you missed your meds today? I didn't see anything in
>>> his
>>> post that deserved that response,
>>

>>** Which is clear testament to your monumental stupidity.
>
> Nope, I've just read his reply to your post again, all he did was add more
> information to your post,

** The whole post was an utterly SMARTARSE attempt to piss on my post.

YOU are 100% WRONG !!

FUCK OFF - IMBECILE .

..... Phil

Phil Allison

Oct 21, 2009, 7:32:33 AM10/21/09

"Swampfuckwit the Cunthead"

>>> Most stations do 2 flights a day, some 3;
>>

>> ** Prove it - you shit for brains, fucking prick.
>>

> It's just one of those things I know from work I've done for the BOM.

** So you have no proof you can post.

Yawnnnnnnnnn...............

>>> Not to mention Newcastle, Coffs Harbour, Sydney, Lord Howe Is, Norfolk
>>> Island, Wagga Wagga, Moree, and Cobar - and that's just the the "NSW"
>>> ones.
>>> Some are also released from navy and merchant ships.
>>

>> ** TOTALLY irrelevant to actually LIVING near one - shit head.
>
> Where did LIVING near one enter into THIS part of the discussion?

** My whole post was building a case.

You saw it as *isolated* points - cos you are an AUTISTIC MORON !!!

>>> Not all are tracked with radar-
>>

>> ** Yaaawwwnnnnn.....................
>

> You stated "The BOM track them with radar..."; I corrected you;

** No correction was needed cos the comment was only a generalisation.

YOU FUCKING MORON !!

>>> Not all balloon flights have a sonde attached -
>>

>> ** Never said they were - you shit for brains MORONIC PRICK !!
>>

> I was simply providing information,

** BOLLOCKS !!!

You were and still are being a FUCKING SMARTARSE !!!!

>>> The radar dish does not receive the sonde signal. Mostly an RB31 antenna
>>> system is used.
>>

>> ** So YOU are a BOM employee ???
>
> I have worked with the BOM's NSW region electronics techs on some upper
> air sounding projects.
>

>> Shit for brains, autistic cunts - the whole lot of them.
>>

> You've met every single BOM employee?

** Met up with a few of the pigs and now an even bigger, autistic cunt.

The BOM in Melbourne bought one of my RMS Current Monitors - I bet a
congenital dickhead like you would have no idea what that even is.

>>> More or less;
>>
>> ** And what does my post say ???
>>
>> You SHIT for brains, illiterate fucking cunt.
>>

> I wasn't having a go at you; I was simply explaining WHY the soundings
> usually average about 90 minutes.

** Totally IRRELEVANT to my post and the case being made.

You were and still are being a FUCKING SMARTARSE !!!!

>>> balloons can end up hundreds of km's from the launch site
>>

>> ** Got NOTHING to do with the point being made.
>

> Agreed;

** So - now you have FINALLY actually READ my post to see what it was
about - eh ????

SHOULD HAVE DONE THAT THE FIRST TIME !!!!

> I was thinking of the OP's comments about finding a sonde;

** He made none - you DAMN LIAR.

Have a nice brain haemorrhage - anytime.

...... Phil

Terry Dawson

Oct 22, 2009, 7:54:15 AM10/22/09

Does the BOM make any attempt to recover these things?

With so many launched every day I'm a little surprised they don't get
talked about more.

How would you go about finding one to hack? Track it?

Terry

Bruce Varley

Oct 23, 2009, 6:47:23 AM10/23/09

"Terry Dawson" <vk2...@gmail.com-fu> wrote in message

Even if they're light enough to not hurt people when they fall out of the
sky, I'm sure the BOM make efforts to ensure they come down in very sparsely
inhabited areas or at sea, by launching with the appropriate wind pattern.
Having one of these things lob as you're cruising at 110 Ks would be a Bad
Thing.

Nik Rim

Oct 23, 2009, 7:50:25 AM10/23/09

"Bruce Varley" <bxva...@weastnet.com.au> wrote in message

I "assisted" the launch of a radar reflector only balloon @ Broome BOM which
is at the airport. They contact the tower & arrange clearance before
releasing it.

A work colleague found a Vaisala sonde on his Clackline hobby farm ~20 yrs
ago.

Phil Allison

Oct 23, 2009, 7:53:14 AM10/23/09

"Terry Dawson" <vk2...@gmail.com-fu>

>> BOM Radiosondes drop out of the sky as an "expendable" devices.
>
> Does the BOM make any attempt to recover these things?

** Nope.

> With so many launched every day I'm a little surprised they don't get
> talked about more.

** Only a handful are launched each day across Australia.

Very few are ever found by anyone.

> How would you go about finding one to hack?

** You buy them on eBay - like everything else.

Old, excess stock and no doubt defective units turn up at government
auctions and hence later on eBay.

Then some imbecile buys them.

..... Phil

Pug

Oct 23, 2009, 4:45:43 PM10/23/09

"Nik Rim" <que...@kbd.com> wrote in message
from data extracted from the flatfile at
www.wmo.ch/pages/prog/www/ois/volume-a/vola-home.htm (19 Oct 09 version) and
its accompanying notes [figures where quickly added up, there may be small
errors ;>) ]:
The BOM launch about 130 weather balloons each day, from 46 stations.
Some of these stations are Antarctic and some are on various islands in the
Indian and Pacific Oceans.
This leaves 37 stations on the mainland and Tas. These 37 stations launch
111 balloons each day. Of these 111 balloon flights only 35 are sonde
flights, the rest being wind only. These 35 sonde flights are released from
26 stations, most doing 1 flight (at 0000 UTC) and the rest 2 flights (2nd
flight at 1200 UTC) [note: the flatfile has Sydney's 2 sonde flights at 0600
UTC and 1800 UTC, but this doesn't seem right as 0000/1200 is used
internationally]. Wind flights occur at 0000, 0600, 1200, 1800 UTC; stations
doing from 1 to 4 wind only flights.
The excel file on the same web page gives more info on the equipment used,
including which stations use gps sondes and which use standard sondes and
radar tracking - note this file is over 2 years old.

from a visit to the Cobar Met Office last year:
The balloons have a small parachute inserted inside them before they are
inflated; this is to slow the sonde on its descent. When someone in the
group asked the BOM bloke if people ever got hit, or property damaged, he
said that HE had never heard of it happening; [ he was a crusty old bugger
that had been in the BOM for long time].

Cheers

Gary

Terry Dawson

Oct 23, 2009, 6:27:13 PM10/23/09
Phil Allison wrote:
>> How would you go about finding one to hack?
>
> ** You buy them on eBay - like everything else.
>
> Old, excess stock and no doubt defective units turn up at government
> auctions and hence later on eBay.

No fun buying them, anyone can buy them.

The thing that makes them special is the finding them, then re-purposing
them. That way they have a history .. a launch site and date .. a
recovery site and date .. something that makes them unique.

You could be the only person on the block with a garage door remote
controller made from the guts of a radiosonde launched from ...

:)

Terry

Terry Dawson

Oct 23, 2009, 6:31:30 PM10/23/09
Pug wrote:
> flights, the rest being wind only. These 35 sonde flights are released from
> 26 stations, most doing 1 flight (at 0000 UTC) and the rest 2 flights (2nd
> flight at 1200 UTC) [note: the flatfile has Sydney's 2 sonde flights at 0600
> UTC and 1800 UTC, but this doesn't seem right as 0000/1200 is used
> internationally]. Wind flights occur at 0000, 0600, 1200, 1800 UTC; stations
> doing from 1 to 4 wind only flights.

I guess at that rate, and given the potential area of coverage and the
fact that much of it will probably be inaccessible it's pretty unlikely
to just happen across one.

> The excel file on the same web page gives more info on the equipment used,
> including which stations use gps sondes and which use standard sondes and
> radar tracking - note this file is over 2 years old.

I'll take a look, just out of interest :)

> from a visit to the Cobar Met Office last year:
> The balloons have a small parachute inserted inside them before they are
> inflated; this is to slow the sonde on its descent. When someone in the
> group asked the BOM bloke if people ever got hit, or property damaged, he
> said that HE had never heard of it happening; [ he was a crusty old bugger
> that had been in the BOM for long time].

It would have been interesting to see whether he'd given the same answer
with respect to people finding them, without injury or damage.

It might be fun working out how to track the things, and if the transmit
live data to monitor them.

Terry

Phil Allison

Oct 23, 2009, 7:17:05 PM10/23/09

"Terry Dawson"

> Phil Allison wrote:
>>> How would you go about finding one to hack?
>>
>> ** You buy them on eBay - like everything else.
>>
>> Old, excess stock and no doubt defective units turn up at government
>> auctions and hence later on eBay.
>
> No fun buying them, anyone can buy them.
>
> The thing that makes them special is the finding them,

** Those launched from the east coast will wind up in the Tasman Sea or New
Zealand.

Snip rest of your vapid drivel.

... Phil

Terry Dawson

Oct 23, 2009, 7:29:34 PM10/23/09
Phil Allison wrote:
> Snip rest of your vapid drivel.

"vapid". I had to look that up. Nice word.

Terry

Nik Rim

Oct 24, 2009, 2:30:00 AM10/24/09

"Terry Dawson" <vk2...@gmail.com-fu> wrote in message

Yeah, that is a nice word, thanks.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/vapid

mark krawczuk

Oct 26, 2009, 9:30:22 AM10/26/09
phil tell me where u live and i`ll kill ya.

"Phil Allison" <phi...@tpg.com.au> wrote in message

Adam Bartlett

Feb 18, 2023, 11:25:12 PM2/18/23
FUCK ME!! WHAT EYE BLEEDINGLY, RETARDED SHIT!!!!
i simply came here for some sonde information but was met with the intellectual equivalence of a fucking potato
PHIL YOURE A FUCKEN DROP KICK... GET OFF THE METH CUNT
I FELT MY IQ DROP JUST READING YOUR EMOTIONAL TIRADE.... MAYBE ITS TIME TO TRY SOME THERAPY YA DRONGO
I SINCERELY HOPE YOUR TOES GET CLIPPED IN A BIG WAY AND SOON
JUST BECAUSE YOURE ON THE INTERNET, DOES NOT MEAN THERE ARENT REAL WORLD CONSEQUENCES
p.s i DARE you to talk to my face like you went off on old mate just because he corrected you
old wrongy mc wrong wrong
meth junkie fuckwit

Sylvia Else

Feb 19, 2023, 9:06:04 PM2/19/23
Phil has an unusual personality, it's true. He can nevertheless
sometimes provide useful information.

Sylvia.