Re: Atheists: The list keeps shrinking

fasgnadh

Feb 25, 2012, 8:07:33 AM2/25/12
Richo acknowledges the decline of Atheism:
> On Feb 23, 8:56 pm, Waldo Tunnel<waldotun...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> there are a number of self identified atheists here in
>> a.a. who are as dogmatic as any theist.

about 100% of them.
>> Here is a list of atheists that seem to qualify. Strictly my opinion
>> of course:
>>
>> Alex W.
>>
>> Fidem Turbare, atheist goddess"
>>
>> DanielSan

# From: DanielSan <daniel...@gmail.com>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.agnosticism,alt.philosophy,aus.politics
# Subject: Re: Why do atheists claim to be a religion?
# was Re: Lucy FACTOID 101
# Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2012 23:47:10 -0800
#
# On 1/8/2012 11:40 PM, Swampfox wrote:
# > On 9/01/2012 6:31 PM, felix_unger wrote:
#
# >> So is a new born baby an atheist?
# >
# > No, that's absurd, neither is a cat.
#
# Sorry, Swampfox, but they are.

"Atheists are Pussies" B^D

>> John Baker

# From: John Baker <nu...@bizniz.net>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism
# Subject: Another One Bites The Dust
# Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2008 05:07:33 -0500
#
# Just wanted to say farewell to everyone.
# I've been giving it quite a
# lot of thought lately, and I've
# decided it's time for me to move on.
#
# I've finally reached the end of my rope.
#
# I've simply had all I can stand
@
# I just can't handle it anymore.
#
# I don't see myself continuing

# I'm going to end up going postal.

>> Mitchell Holman
>>
>> Sulfate
>>
>> Jim Burns
>>
>> Olrik

Olrik claims he has a Divine Right to lie about you
if he doesn't know the truth(which is always):

# From: Olrik <olri...@yahoo.com>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.agnosticism,alt.religion
# Subject: Re: fasgnadh is defective
# Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2010 18:31:59 -0400
#
# I can claim whatever I want. One day I say you're an atheist,
# then I claim you're a muslim.

They are all as mad as cut snakes...
>> ----
>>
>> Yes, I know. I missed a few. Ok, quite a few. Please nominate your own
>> candidates to be on the list of "rational atheists."
>>
>> Thanks!
>
> The ranks have thinned.

Sure, I did a lot of the thinning in a.a. B^]

but the process is repeated worldwide:

"At the dawn of the 20th Century approximately one half of the world's
population identified itself as either Muslim, Catholic, Protestant,
Hindu or Buddhist, and 100 years of secularism, and technological
advancement, and scientific progress later and that number is now
two thirds.

So, for those of you who enjoy beginning coffee shop
conversations with "The Death of God" .. it's time to change
the subject! It's time to talk about something else , because
it's not happening at all.

People are becoming more religious, not less religious,
and religion itself is also evolving"

- Dr Reza Aslan

http://www.abc.net.au/rn/bigideas/stories/2010/2929354.htm

Atheism has been in decline shince the atheist tyrannies of the
20th century: The Union of Savage Slaughter and Repressions,
Maoist China, Pol Pots genocidal Khmer Rouge, and Nth Korea

> Back in the day we had so many...

Now it's just the remaining atheiSheep in Nth Korea.

# From: Richo <m.richa...@gmail.com>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism
# Subject: The Decline of alt atheism - and time to say farwell.
# Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 23:59:09 -0700 (PDT)
# ab9d-44f...@s21g2000prm.googlegroups.com>
#
# It has been a very long time coming but I have finally had enough.
#...
# it is getting to me lately.
#
# There are no decent arguments
# ....
# And its not any "fun" anymore.
#
# Farewell

> Mark
> (a lingering ghost from the past...)

Just like atheism, the stale smell of an old fart.

---------

Atheists are in retreat:

Pope Dawkins declares Atheist Gods exist:

# "It’s very important to understand that these Gods
# came into being
# - Richard Dawkins

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/20/science/20dawkins.html?pagewanted=all

When did that happen? where? How many 'came into being'?
Do they have names?

WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE?!??

..Atheist activist Bukakke has built an Atheist altar to worship them;

# From: Budikka666 <budi...@netscape.net>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,talk.atheism,alt.talk.creationism,
alt.religion,alt.religion.christian
# Subject: Disapproving Creation:
# Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 15:23:40 -0800 (PST)
#
#
#> come worshiping at the altar of atheism,

...and national atheist bodies have formally applied to be recognised
as a religion:

# It's Official, Atheists claim to be a persecuted RELIGION: B^D
#
#
# "THE Atheist Foundation of Australia has lodged complaints
# of religious discrimination in Melbourne and Hobart
#
# "atheism counts as a religion, Dr Perkins said."
# The Age 29/1/2009

---------

alt.atheism FAQ:

http://altatheismfaq.blogspot.com/

http://groups.google.com.au/group/alt.atheism/msg/7c0978c14fd4ed37?hl=en&dmode=source

"Atheism is the natural and inseparable part of Communism."
-Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

"We must combat religion"
-Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

“Down with religion and long live atheism;
the dissemination of atheist views is our chief task!”
- Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

"Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism."
- Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8290?context=latest

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8295?context=latest

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:6348?context=latest

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17478?context=latest

"How can you make a revolution without firing squads?"
- Lenin

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17475?context=latest

http://www.c96trading.com/Nagant_NKVD_300h.jpg

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01001/Tsar-family_1001874c.jpg

Vurgil

Feb 25, 2012, 4:20:01 PM2/25/12
In article <v252r.3618$%E2....@viwinnwfe01.internal.bigpond.com>,
fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Richo acknowledges the decline of Atheism:
> > On Feb 23, 8:56 pm, Waldo Tunnel<waldotun...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> there are a number of self identified atheists here in
> >> a.a. who are as dogmatic as any theist.
>
> about 100% of them.

Including Albert Einstein

On 22 March 1954 Einstein received a letter from J. Dispentiere, an
Italian immigrant who had worked as an experimental machinist in New
Jersey. Dispentiere had declared himself an atheist and was despaired by
a news report which had cast Einstein as conventionally religious.
Einstein replied on 24 March 1954:
It was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious
convictions, a lie which is being systematically repeated.
I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied
this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me
which can be called religious then it is the unbounded
admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science
can reveal it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein's_religious_views

After two hours of conversation, Professor Dawkins walks
far afield. He talks of the possibility that we might
co-evolve with computers, a silicon destiny. And heąs
intrigued by the playful, even soul-stirring writings
of Freeman Dyson, the theoretical physicist.

In one essay, Professor Dyson casts millions of speculative
years into the future. Our galaxy is dying and humans have
evolved into something like bolts of superpowerful
intelligent and moral energy."

[So the context of discussion is now established as being
in Dyson's far future, and the following must be interpreted
in that context]

"Doesnąt that description sound an awful lot like God?"

[Again establishing that the context is Dyson's future universe]

łCertainly,˛ Professor Dawkins replies. łItąs highly
plausible that in the [Dyson future] universe there
are God-like creatures.˛

He raises his hand, just in case a reader thinks heąs gone
around a religious bend. łItąs very important to
understand that these [future] Gods came into being by an
explicable scientific progression of incremental evolution.˛

Could they be immortal?

The professor shrugs. łProbably not.˛ He smiles and adds ,
łBut I wouldnąt want to be too dogmatic about that.˛

The complete article appeared in print on September 20, 2011, in

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/20/science/20dawkins.html?pagewanted=all

abelard

Feb 25, 2012, 4:32:07 PM2/25/12
On Sat, 25 Feb 2012 14:20:01 -0700, Vurgil <Vur...@arg.erg> wrote:

>In article <v252r.3618$%E2....@viwinnwfe01.internal.bigpond.com>,
> fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Richo acknowledges the decline of Atheism:

>> about 100% of them.
>
>Including Albert Einstein

you're in a right panic you big girl's blouse...

why did god say einstein does not play dice....?

how did he know?

--
web site at www.abelard.org - news comment service, logic, economics
energy, education, politics, etc over 1 million document calls in year past

Vurgil

Feb 25, 2012, 9:49:16 PM2/25/12
In article <rmkik7ptjrhhe310k...@4ax.com>,
abelard <abel...@abelard.org> wrote:

> On Sat, 25 Feb 2012 14:20:01 -0700, Vurgil <Vur...@arg.erg> wrote:
>
> >In article <v252r.3618$%E2....@viwinnwfe01.internal.bigpond.com>,
> > fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Richo acknowledges the decline of Atheism:

> >> about 100% of them.
> >
> >Including Albert Einstein

Unsnipping:
On 22 March 1954 Einstein received a letter from J. Dispentiere, an
Italian immigrant who had worked as an experimental machinist in New
Jersey. Dispentiere had declared himself an atheist and was despaired by
a news report which had cast Einstein as conventionally religious.
Einstein replied on 24 March 1954:
It was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious
convictions, a lie which is being systematically repeated.
I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied
this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me
which can be called religious then it is the unbounded
admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science
can reveal it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein's_religious_views

> you're in a right panic you big girl's blouse...

I am not panicking about what Einstein said,
but you were so afraid of it you had to snip it.

fasgnadh

Feb 25, 2012, 11:17:49 PM2/25/12
On 26/02/2012 8:20 AM, Vurgil wrote:
> On 26/02/2012 12:07 AM, fasgnadh wrote:
>> Richo acknowledges the decline of Atheism:

>> about 100% of them.
> Albert Einstein

was clearly not an atheist:

"I believe in Spinoza's God who reveals himself in the orderly harmony
of what exists, not in a God who concerns himself with fates and
actions of human beings."

Albert Einstein, New York Times, April 25, 1929

"..science can only be created by those who are thoroughly
imbued with the aspiration toward truth and understanding.
This source of feeling, however, springs from the sphere of
Religion...

science without religion is lame,
religion without science is blind."

- Albert Einstein "Ideas and Opinions" 1954

Most of the Great Scientists have been theists, from Newton
to LeMaitre, from Galileo to Maxwell:

"Do you think that God can intervene in the universe as he wants
or is God to bound by the laws of science?"

"Your question of whether God is bound by the laws
of science is a bit like the question 'can God make a stone
that is so heavy that he can not lift it'. I don't think it
is very useful to speculate on what God might or might not
be able to do. Rather we should examine what he actually does
with the universe we live in. All our observations suggest
that it operates according to defined laws. These laws may
have been made by God, but it seems he does not intervene in
the Universe to break the laws, at least not once he had set
the universe going." - Prof Stephen Hawking

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6O9cYTZXekA&feature=related

Most of the Great scientific discoveries throughout history have
been the work of theists, for centuries they were inspired to
search for meaning because they believed it would be found.

When atheists, like everyone else were believers in the flat earth and
the Earth at the centre of the universe with Sol orbiting around it,
three believers, Copernicus, Tycho and Galileo created a revolution
in human understanding.

It's about time that atheists acknowledged that religion and science
are in harmony, and the debt they owe to the preponderance of theist
scientists, and the progress in human understanding which has led to
the free, open, progressive, rights based, prosperous, scientifically
literate secular democracies BUILT and SUSTAINED by MAJORITY RELIGIOUS
societies, not one of them built by atheist states which were all
totalitarian tyrannies, full of terror, torture, despair and the death
of over 80,000,000 people and WERE INFERIOR in social justice, economic
progress, science and technology!

---------
The Greatness of God is something we cannot understand even though we
are aware of it

- Rene Descarte 1596-1650 mathematician and philosopher

René Descartes one of the key thinkers of the Scientific Revolution in
the Western World. honoured by having the Cartesian coordinate system
used in plane geometry and algebra named after him. He did important
work on invariants and geometry. His Meditations on First Philosophy
partially concerns theology and he was devoted to reconciling his ideas
with the dogmas of Catholic Faith to which he was loyal.

I see everywhere the inevitable expression of the infinite in the world

- Louis Pasteur 1822-95

As a blind man has no idea of colours, so have we no idea of the manner
by which the All-Wise God perceives and understands all things.

- Sir Isaac Newton 1642-1727

The scientific picture of the real world around me is very
deficient...Science cannot tell us why music delights us, of why and how
an old song can move us to tears.... Science is reticent too when it is
a question of the great Unity... of which we all somehow form a part, to
which we belong. The most popular name for it in our time is God.

- Erwin Schroedinger 1933 Nobel prize in Physics
"My view of the World" 1918

There can never be any real opposition between religion and science.
Every serious and reflective person realizes, I think, that the
religious elements in his nature must be recognized and cultivated if
all the powers of the human soul are to act together in perfect balance
and harmony.

- Max Planck winner of the 1918 Nobel prize in Physics
"Where is Science Going" 1918

"Something unknown is doing we don't know what"
-Sir Arthur Eddington

Religion and science are the two wings upon which man's intelligence can
soar into the heights, with which the human soul can progress. It is not
possible to fly with one wing alone! Should a man try to fly with the
wing of religion alone he would quickly fall into the quagmire of
superstition, whilst on the other hand, with the wing of science alone
he would make no progress, but fall into the despairing slough of
materialism.

- 'Abdu'l - Baha "Paris Talks" 1911

Fred Hoyle (British astrophysicist): "A common sense interpretation of
the facts suggests that a superintellect has monkeyed with physics, as
well as with chemistry and biology, and that there are no blind forces
worth speaking about in nature. The numbers one calculates from the
facts seem to me so overwhelming as to put this conclusion almost
beyond question." (2)

George Ellis (British astrophysicist): "Amazing fine tuning occurs in
the laws that make this [complexity] possible. Realization of the
complexity of what is accomplished makes it very difficult not to use
the word 'miraculous' without taking a stand as to the ontological
status of the word." (3)

Alan Sandage (winner of the Crawford prize in astronomy): "I find it
quite improbable that such order came out of chaos. There has to be
some organizing principle. God to me is a mystery but is the
explanation for the miracle of existence, why there is something
instead of nothing." (6)

John O'Keefe (astronomer at NASA): "We are, by astronomical standards,
a pampered, cosseted, cherished group of creatures.. .. If the
Universe had not been made with the most exacting precision we could
never have come into existence. It is my view that these circumstances
indicate the universe was created for man to live in." (7)

George Greenstein (astronomer): "As we survey all the evidence, the
thought insistently arises that some supernatural agency - or, rather,
Agency - must be involved. Is it possible that suddenly, without
intending to, we have stumbled upon scientific proof of the existence
of a Supreme Being? Was it God who stepped in and so providentially
crafted the cosmos for our benefit?" (8)

Arthur Eddington (astrophysicist): "The idea of a universal mind or
Logos would be, I think, a fairly plausible inference from the present
state of scientific theory." (9)

Arno Penzias (Nobel prize in physics): "Astronomy leads us to a unique
event, a universe which was created out of nothing, one with the very
delicate balance needed to provide exactly the conditions required to
permit life, and one which has an underlying (one might say
'supernatural') plan." (10)

Roger Penrose (mathematician and author): "I would say the universe
has a purpose. It's not there just somehow by chance." (11)

Tony Rothman (physicist): "When confronted with the order and beauty
of the universe and the strange coincidences of nature, it's very
tempting to take the leap of faith from science into religion. I am
sure many physicists want to. I only wish they would admit it." (12)

Vera Kistiakowsky (MIT physicist): "The exquisite order displayed by
our scientific understanding of the physical world calls for the
divine." (13)

Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has
lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad
dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to
conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he
is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for
centuries." (14)

Stephen Hawking (British astrophysicist): "Then we shall… be able to
take part in the discussion of the question of why it is that we and
the universe exist. If we find the answer to that, it would be the
ultimate triumph of human reason - for then we would know the mind of
God." (15)

Frank Tipler (Professor of Mathematical Physics): "When I began my
career as a cosmologist some twenty years ago, I was a convinced
atheist. I never in my wildest dreams imagined that one day I would be
writing a book purporting to show that the central claims of Judeo-
Christian theology are in fact true, that these claims are
straightforward deductions of the laws of physics as we now understand
them. I have been forced into these conclusions by the inexorable
logic of my own special branch of physics." (16) Note: Tipler since
has actually converted to Christianity, hence his latest book, The
Physics Of Christianity.

Alexander Polyakov (Soviet mathematician): "We know that nature is
described by the best of all possible mathematics because God created
it."(17)

Ed Harrison (cosmologist): "Here is the cosmological proof of the
existence of God – the design argument of Paley – updated and
refurbished. The fine tuning of the universe provides prima facie
evidence of deistic design. Take your choice: blind chance that
requires multitudes of universes or design that requires only one....
Many scientists, when they admit their views, incline toward the
teleological or design argument." (18)

Edward Milne (British cosmologist): "As to the cause of the Universe,
in context of expansion, that is left for the reader to insert, but
our picture is incomplete without Him [God]." (19)

Barry Parker (cosmologist): "Who created these laws? There is no
question but that a God will always be needed." (20)

Drs. Zehavi, and Dekel (cosmologists): "This type of universe,
however, seems to require a degree of fine tuning of the initial
conditions that is in apparent conflict with 'common wisdom'." (21)

Arthur L. Schawlow (Professor of Physics at Stanford University, 1981
Nobel Prize in physics): "It seems to me that when confronted with the
marvels of life and the universe, one must ask why and not just how.
The only possible answers are religious. . . . I find a need for God
in the universe and in my own life." (22)

Henry "Fritz" Schaefer (Graham Perdue Professor of Chemistry and
director of the Center for Computational Quantum Chemistry at the
University of Georgia): "The significance and joy in my science comes
in those occasional moments of discovering something new and saying to
myself, 'So that's how God did it.' My goal is to understand a little
corner of God's plan." (23)

Wernher von Braun (Pioneer rocket engineer) "I find it as difficult to
understand a scientist who does not acknowledge the presence of a
superior rationality behind the existence of the universe as it is to
comprehend a theologian who would deny the advances of science." (24)

Carl Woese (microbiologist from the University of Illinois) "Life in
Universe - rare or unique? I walk both sides of that street. One day I
can say that given the 100 billion stars in our galaxy and the 100
billion or more galaxies, there have to be some planets that formed
and evolved in ways very, very like the Earth has, and so would
contain microbial life at least. There are other days when I say that
the anthropic principal, which makes this universe a special one out
of an uncountably large number of universes, may not apply only to
that aspect of nature we define in the realm of physics, but may
extend to chemistry and biology. In that case life on Earth could be
entirely unique." (25)

"The human mind is not capable of grasping the Universe. We are like a
little child entering a huge library. The walls are covered to the
ceilings with books in many different tongues. The child knows that
someone must have written these books. It does not know who or how. It
does not understand the languages in which they are written. But the
child notes a definite plan in the arrangement of the books - a
mysterious order which it does not comprehend, but only dimly
suspects." - Albert Einstein

"The statistical probability that organic structures and the most
precisely harmonized reactions that typify living organisms would be
generated by accident, is zero."- Ilya Prigogine (Chemist-Physicist)
Recipient of two Nobel Prizes in chemistry
I. Prigogine, N. Gregair, A. Babbyabtz, Physics Today 25, pp. 23-28

"The really amazing thing is not that life on Earth is balanced on a
knife-edge, but that the entire universe is balanced on a knife-edge,
and would be total chaos if any of the natural 'constants' were off
even slightly. You see," Davies adds, "even if you dismiss man as a
chance happening, the fact remains that the universe seems
unreasonably suited to the existence of life -- almost contrived --
you might say a 'put-up job'."- Dr. Paul Davies
(noted author and Professor of Theoretical Physics at Adelaide
University)

Just a few believers who exceeded the intellectual output of this
ignorant atheist fuckwit and his cronies in alt.atheism;

Sir Francis Bacon - established the scientific method of inquiry based
on experimentation and inductive reasoning.

Nicolaus Copernicus Catholic canon who introduced a heliocentric world view.

William Turner the "father of English botany"

John Napier Scottish mathematician known for inventing logarithms,
Napier's bones, and being the popularizer of the use of decimals.

Johannes Kepler His model of the cosmos based on nesting Platonic solids
was explicitly driven by religious ideas; his later and most famous
scientific contribution, the Kepler's laws of planetary motion, was
based on empirical data that he obtained from Tycho Brahe's meticulous
astronomical observations,

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us
with senses, reason and intellect has intended us to forego their use
and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can obtain by
them. He would not require us to deny sense and reason in physical
matters which are set before our eyes and minds by direct experience or
necessary demonstrations.

- Galileo Galilei 1615.

..science can only be created by those who are thoroughly imbued with
the aspiration toward truth and understanding. This source of feeling,
however, springs from the sphere of Religion... science without religion
is lame, religion without science is blind.

- Albert Einstein "Ideas and Opinions" 1954

The glory and greatness of the Almighty God are marvellously discerned
in all His works and divinely read in the open book of heaven

- Galileo Galilei 1564-1642

Blaise Pascal well-known for Pascal's law (physics), Pascal's theorem
(math), and Pascal's Wager (theology).

Nicolas Steno a pioneer in both anatomy and geology

Robert Boyle Scientist and theologian who argued that the study of
science could improve glorification of God.

John Wallis As a mathematician he wrote Arithmetica Infinitorumis,
introduced the term Continued fraction, worked on cryptography, helped
develop calculus, and is further known for the Wallis product.

Gottfried Leibniz A polymath who worked on determinants, a calculating
machine

Isaac Newton (He is regarded as one of the greatest scientists and
mathematicians in history.

Thomas Bayes Bayes' theorem. Fellow of the Royal Society

Firmin Abauzit A physicist and theologian.

Carolus Linnaeus father of modern taxonomy, contributions to ecology.

Leonhard Euler mathematician and physicist,

Maria Gaetana Agnesi mathematician

Isaac Milner Lucasian Professor of Mathematics
Michael Faraday

Charles Babbage

Gregor Mendel "father of modern genetics"

Asa Gray - Gray's Manual remains a pivotal work in botany.

Louis Pasteur Inventor of the pasteurization method, a french chemist
and microbiologist. He also solved the mysteries of rabies, anthrax,
chicken cholera, and silkworm diseases, and contributed to the
development of the first vaccines.

Lord Kelvin Thermodynamics. winner of the Copley Medal and the Royal Medal,

Pierre Duhem Thermodynamic potentials

Dmitri Egorov mathematician - differential geometry

John Ambrose Flemingthe Right-hand rule and work on vacuum tubes,
Fleming valve. the Hughes Medal.

Max Planck founder of Quantum mechanics (1918 Nobel Prize in Physics

Edward Arthur Milne astrophysicist and mathematician proposed the Milne
model and had a Moon crater named for him. Gold Medal of the Royal
Astronomical Society,

Arthur Compton Nobel Prize in Physics.

Georges Lemaître proposed the Big Bang theory. Roman Catholic priest

Sir Robert Boyd pioneer in British space science

von Weizsäcker nuclear physicist Bethe-Weizsäcker formula.

Charles Hard Townes 1964 Nobel Prize in Physics 1966 wrote The
Convergence of Science and Religion.

Freeman Dyson the Lorentz Medal, the Max Planck Medal, and the Lewis
Thomas Prize.

John T. Houghtonco-chair of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate
Change gold medal from the Royal Astronomical Society.

Micha? Heller mathematical physicist relativistic physics and
Noncommutative geometry.

Eric PriestSolar Magnetohydrodynamics , won the George Ellery Hale Prize

Francis Collins director of the US National Human Genome Research Institute.

John D. Barrow English cosmologist implications of the Anthropic principle.

Denis Alexander Director of the Faraday Institute and author of
Rebuilding the Matrix - Science and Faith in the 21st Century.

Christopher IshamTheoretical physicist who developed HPO formalism.

Martin NowakEvolutionary biologist and mathematician best known for
evolutionary dynamics.

Robert Boyle

Michael Faraday

And that's just a partial list of Western scientists who were believers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Muslim_scientists

Vurgil

Feb 26, 2012, 3:45:57 AM2/26/12
In article <Kni2r.3476$v14...@viwinnwfe02.internal.bigpond.com>,
fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > Albert Einstein was clearly not an atheist

Einstein is of a different opinion, to only atheist but anti-theist, at
least about the kinds of gods fasgnadh tries to sell us.

abelard

Feb 26, 2012, 7:13:01 AM2/26/12
i see you're just another one who is all mouth and no trousers

Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess

Feb 27, 2012, 12:25:14 AM2/27/12
That kind of reminds me of this guy:

Not safe for work:
http://www.hobotrashcan.com/2009/05/25/from-the-vault-hanging-around-clambake-animation/

Alternate link: http://www.moourl.com/v61hh

--
Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess
"Stop sending people to kill me, we've already captured five of them; if

abelard

Feb 27, 2012, 3:50:37 AM2/27/12
that's him...the very fellow...
so you also saw him!

Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess

Feb 27, 2012, 9:46:18 PM2/27/12
Only half of him.

--
Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess
"A person's friendships are one of the best measures of their worth."

abelard

Feb 28, 2012, 6:09:56 AM2/28/12
On Mon, 27 Feb 2012 18:46:18 -0800, "Fidem Turbare, the non-existent
very appropriate for half a man

fasgnadh

Mar 17, 2012, 9:18:09 PM3/17/12
On 26/02/2012 7:45 PM, Vurgil wrote:
>>> Albert Einstein
>>
>> was clearly not an atheist:
>>
>> "I believe in Spinoza's God who reveals himself in the orderly harmony
>> of what exists, not in a God who concerns himself with fates and
>> actions of human beings."
>>
>> Albert Einstein, New York Times, April 25, 1929
>>
>> "..science can only be created by those who are thoroughly
>> imbued with the aspiration toward truth and understanding.
>> This source of feeling, however, springs from the sphere of
>> Religion...
>>
>> science without religion is lame,
>> religion without science is blind."
>>
>> - Albert Einstein "Ideas and Opinions" 1954
>>

> Einstein is of a different opinion,

to all atheists and some theists

His response to Quantum Mechanics is interesting;

"God does not play dice with the universe."

>the kinds of gods fasgnadh tries to sell us.

That's funny, all I'm doing is QUOTING THE SCIENTISTS
who believe in God.. to demonstrate the LIES you atheists
tell, claiming that there is some fundamental CONFLICT between
religious belief and World Class Science!

> On 22 March 1954 Einstein received a letter from J. Dispentiere, an
> Italian immigrant who had worked as an experimental machinist in New
> Jersey. Dispentiere had declared himself an atheist and was despaired by
> a news report which had cast Einstein as conventionally religious.
> Einstein replied on 24 March 1954:
> It was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious
> convictions, a lie which is being systematically repeated.
> I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied
> this but have expressed it clearly.

We have already esrtablished this you pathetic dimwit.

Einstein did not believe in a PERSONAL GOD, he believed in a God
who does not play dice with the universe..

The nature of each persons belief in God is their business, in my view,
but you atheists, part of your athei-charm, is to try and TELL OTHERS
WHAT THEY THINK AND BELIEVE and ignore what THEY say about it.

> If something is in me
> which can be called religious then it is the unbounded
> admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science
> can reveal it.

Hey, I know lots of believers who feel PRECISELY that way, and have
nothing to do with Organised Religion.

B^D

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein's_religious_views

These atheists seem desperate to DIMINISH the beliefs of great
scientific believers and yet their own Guru of Gullibility, Profit
Dawkins, they BELIEVE WITHOUT QUESTION when he says of ATHEIST GODs
"These Gods Came into being..."

Pffffft

Have you ever seen a bigger group of BLATANT HYPOCRITES! B^p

Here are the facts, from history, on the harmony between great science
and belief;

fasgnadh

Mar 17, 2012, 9:41:15 PM3/17/12
Richo snipped all the EVIDENCE so he could share some wishful thinking:
> fasgnadh provided EVIDENCE of atheism's relative DECLINE globally :
>> Richo acknowledges the decline of Atheism:
>>> On Feb 23, 8:56 pm, Waldo Tunnel<waldotun...@gmail.com> wrote:

<unsnip all the facts the atheists snip and run from, as usual>
> (1) The newsgroup "alt.atheism" isn't atheism (or Atheism) - they are
> two separate entities.

And while I have documented the GLOBAL decline in atheism;

- The collapse of the 20th Century atheist tyrannies
- the increase of 3000,000,000 new believers in China alone
unmatched by the increase in atheists in the USA of a mere few
hundred thousand

Richo provided his individual sense of decline.

I merely used his despair as a personal testimonial which
illustrates the reality revealed by the global figures.

> (2) Atheism (and more generally non-belief) is a growing demographic -
> excepting in places where it can get you killed by the faithful.

No evidence from you at all? How sad you can't provide any facts
to support your wishful thinking.. but you really do look desperate
when you SNIP the evidence such as that cited by Dr Reza Aslam,
on the surge in religion since the Atheist tyrannies of the 20th century
were overthrown and people regained their FREEDOM to THINK
and believe, which EVERY ATHEIST STATE IN HISTORY HAS REPRESSED!

I can see why you atheist avoid discussion of history, too much
EVIDENCE of your failures.. and that's why you prefer to
argue Metaphysics, to which there are never any answers.

I mean look at Bukakke, your one remaining, totally OBSESSIVE, Chumpion!

No matter what the subject, and who is raising it, Bukakke ALWAYS
tries to snip and run from it and change the thread to Creationism!

Has anyone told Bukakke that in my country, in every school, EVOLUTION
is taught, and that includes the Catholic sector(20% of schoolkids)
and the private Jewish, Muslim, and Protestant schools.

Why does Bukakke flog a deceased equine, when it's irrelevant to
mainstream religion?

More generally, is that ALL that contemporary atheism has to WHINE about?

I mean we are used to your ENDLESS, CARPING AND WHINING, but couldn't
you at least change the fucking TUNE occasionally! B^p

> Mark.

(Weakly) Defensive as usual

Vurgil

Mar 18, 2012, 12:34:04 AM3/18/12
In article <E2b9r.4703$%E2....@viwinnwfe01.internal.bigpond.com>,
fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Pope Dawkins declares Atheist Gods exist:

No he does not

> # "It¹s very important to understand that these Gods
> # came into being
> #
³It¹s very important to understand that these Gods came into being by
an explicable scientific progression of incremental evolution.²
- Richard Dawkins

Vurgil

Mar 18, 2012, 12:38:12 AM3/18/12
In article <_Ia9r.4554$v14....@viwinnwfe02.internal.bigpond.com>,
fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> # "Itąs very important to understand that these Gods
> # came into being
> # - Richard Dawkins

But that is not what Dawkins said, Note no period, so fasgnadh, the fuck
up, deliberately cut off the sentence in the middle to make it SEEM to
say the opposite of what it actually said.

Readthe original:

fasgnadh

Mar 17, 2012, 11:30:42 PM3/17/12
Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess wrote:
> Richo snipped all the EVIDENCE so he could share some wishful thinking:
>> fasgnadh provided EVIDENCE of atheism's relative DECLINE globally :
>>> Richo acknowledges the decline of Atheism:

<unsnip all the facts the atheists snip and run from, as usual>

>> (1) The newsgroup "alt.atheism" isn't atheism (or Atheism) - they are
>> two separate entities.

And while I have documented the GLOBAL decline in atheism;

- The collapse of the 20th Century atheist tyrannies
- the increase of 3000,000,000 new believers in China alone
unmatched by the increase in atheists in the USA of a mere few
hundred thousand

Richo provided his individual sense of decline.

I merely used his despair as a personal testimonial which
illustrates the reality revealed by the global figures.

> Yes. This is just a newsgroup where a small
and declining
> number of atheists
> (and an apparently large
and growing
> number of proselytizers) share discourse.

Which reflects the historic decline of atheism which Dr Reza Aslan
has docmented and Ravin1 snipped because atheists don't like the
evidence of their decline.

>> (2) Atheism (and more generally non-belief) is a growing demographic -
>> excepting in places where it can get you killed by the faithful.

No evidence from you at all?

Of course the REALITY is that by far the GREATEST increase in believers
and the most rapid decline in atheism is the FORMER ATHEIST TYRANNIES,
where the KILLING was done BY the atheists. eg China and the USSR.
300,000,000 new believers in China alone AFTER the atheist tyranny
was replaced and the FREEDOM to think and believe was RESTORED!

So pretending that the decline in atheism is due to ATHEISTS
under threat is just a pathetic JOKE! B^p

They enjoy freedoms in the modern secular democracies, ALL built
by majority religious societies, which were NEVER allowed in any of
the atheist states in history.

How sad you can't provide any facts
to support your wishful thinking.. but you really do look desperate
when you SNIP the evidence such as that cited by Dr Reza Aslam,
on the surge in religion since the Atheist tyrannies of the 20th century
were overthrown and people regained their FREEDOM to THINK
and believe, which EVERY ATHEIST STATE IN HISTORY HAS REPRESSED!

> ...and in support of your observation I suspect that there are likely a
> significant number of people who just keep it to themselves as a matter
> of survival

That is what all the theists in EVERY atheist state in history had to do
to survive... go underground.

Compare that to the freedom of belief and thought, including the freedom
to NOT believe, which all the whining atheist hypocrites have in all the
democratic, MAJORITY RELIGIOUS societies they choose to live in!

In contrast to atheist states, where EVERY ONE OF THEM persecuted and
killed believers, you would have to IGNORE the reality of atheists
being given the same freedoms as believers in modern, MAJORITY RELIGIOUS
societies, (USA, Canada, Australia, all of Europe etc...)
and look ONLY at a handful of atypical theocracies to pretend that
it's atheists worldwide who are persecuted! pffffft!

> (Iran, for instance, according to many Iranian people I know
> who left but still have family there).

I can cite the Bahai who have been tortured, persecuted and killed in
Iran, and some other religious minorities, but you present no evidence
of atheists being oppressed in Iran, and why would that make atheists
in the free, open tolerant secular democracies 'afraid' to admit they
are atheists? It appears you are simply INVENTING (implausible) excuses
for the low numbers of people who freely CHOOSE to self identify as
atheist! That is intellectually dishonest and quite desperate! B^]

The ARIS data gives the lie to your ridiculous claim that the reason
for low atheist numbers in the USA, or the rest of the world, or in
USENET, is because you claim they are intimidated.

ARIS is an anonymous survey, no one's identity is revealed, and yet even
there, people who identify as atheists are a pathetic 0.7%!

The vast majority self-identify as theist, but even among the 15% of
Americans who identify as non-religious, 96% of them explicitly reject
being ATHEIST, and even we agnostics outnumber the atheists!
(probably the other sub-groups, Wiccan, Jedi,
don't-care-to-have-an-opinion, Crystal healers, Rasta's ... are also
larger than the atheists.! B^)

# Subject: Re: US religious now at 85% - It's GOD in a LANDSLIDE!!!
# -Atheists wallow at 2.3% worldwide, 0.7% in the USA! -a pitiful
# fraction of the minority of non-believers! B^D
#
# From: fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au>
# Newsgroups:
# alt.atheism,aus.religion,alt.religion,aus.politics,
# alt.politics.republicans, alt.politics.democrats,uk.politics.misc
# Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 12:07:32 GMT
#
# American Religious Identification Survey, Summary Report March 2009:
#
# "Self-identification of U.S. Adult Population by Religious Tradition
#
# 2001 2008
#
# Non- religious 29,481,000 (14.1%) 34,169,000 (15%)
#
# Religious 167,254,000 (80%) 182,198,000 (80%)
#
# Agnostics 991,000 (0.5%) 1,985,000 (0.9%)
#
# Atheists 902,000 (0.4%) 1,621,000 (0.7%)
#
#
#
# BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAA!
#
#
# 0.7% of Americans!! B^D 2.3% worldwide!!! B^D
#
# 'NON-RELIGIOUS' DOES NOT = ATHEIST, YOU DISHONEST CRETINS!
#
#
# EVEN THE AGNOSTICS BEAT YOU!!! **AND** they grew FASTER!!!! B^D
#
# Atheists a mere 4% of non-believers
#
# 96% of non-believers reject atheism
#
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/metro/documents/aris030609.pdf

I can see why you atheist avoid discussion of history, too much
EVIDENCE of your failures.. and that's why you prefer to
argue Metaphysics, to which there are never any answers.

I mean, look at Bukakke, your one remaining, totally OBSESSIVE, Chumpion!

No matter what the subject is, or who is raising it, Bukakke ALWAYS
tries to snip and run from it and change the thread to Creationism!
pffft!

Has anyone told Bukakke that in my country, in every school, EVOLUTION
is taught, and that includes the Catholic sector(20% of schoolkids)
and the private Jewish, Muslim, and Protestant schools.

Why does Bukakke flog a deceased equine, when it's largely irrelevant to
mainstream religion?

More generally, is that ALL that contemporary atheism has to WHINE about?

I mean we are used to your ENDLESS, CARPING AND WHINING, but couldn't
you at least change the fucking TUNE occasionally! B^p

>> Mark.

(Weakly) Defensive as usual

fasgnadh

Apr 7, 2012, 9:21:08 PM4/7/12
ravin1 describes all the QUOTEs from atheists as Insane Rants: B^D
'"evidence" that mean "insane rants"' - Ravin1

'"evidence" that mean "insane rants"' - Ravin1

'"evidence" that mean "insane rants"' - Ravin1
'"evidence" that mean "insane rants"' - Ravin1

>>> (1) The newsgroup "alt.atheism" isn't atheism (or Atheism) - they are
>>> two separate entities.
>>
>> And while I have documented the GLOBAL decline in atheism;
>>
>> - The collapse of the 20th Century atheist tyrannies
>> - the increase of 3000,000,000 new believers in China alone
>> unmatched by the increase in atheists in the USA of a mere few
>> hundred thousand
>>
>> Richo provided his individual sense of decline.
>>
>> I merely used his despair as a personal testimonial which
>> illustrates the reality revealed by the global figures.
>>

>>> (2) Atheism (and more generally non-belief) is a growing demographic -
>>> excepting in places where it can get you killed by the faithful.
>>
>> No evidence from you at all?

Atheists never have any, and when I invariably provide the
only facts and evidence alt.atheism ever sees, by QUOTING
the ATHEISTS, we get Ravin Loony protesting that the
atheist quotes are 'Insane Rants'!!! My point precisely! B^D
'"evidence" that mean "insane rants"' - Ravin1

>> When did that happen? where? How many 'came into being'?
>> Do they have names?
>>
>> WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE?!??
>
> For definitions of "evidence" that mean "insane rants", perhaps.

Well, most of the EVIDENCE you snipped and now call "Insane Rants"
is DIRECT, VERBATIM QUOTES from ATHEISTS, Dawkins, de Botton, you,
Ritcho, Bukakke.. et al:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>> ..Atheist activist Bukakke has built an Atheist altar to worship them;
>>
>> # From: Budikka666 <budi...@netscape.net>
>> # Newsgroups: alt.atheism,talk.atheism,alt.talk.creationism,
>> alt.religion,alt.religion.christian
>> # Subject: Disapproving Creation:
>> # Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 15:23:40 -0800 (PST)
>> #
>> #
>> #> come worshiping at the altar of atheism,

'"evidence" that mean "insane rants"' - Ravin1

>> ...and national atheist bodies have formally applied to be recognised
>> as a religion:
>>
>> # It's Official, Atheists claim to be a persecuted RELIGION: B^D
>> #
>> #
>> # "THE Atheist Foundation of Australia has lodged complaints
>> # of religious discrimination in Melbourne and Hobart
>> #
>> # "atheism counts as a religion, Dr Perkins said."
>> # The Age 29/1/2009

---------

The foremost atheist Philosopher of our age recently
launched his new book "Religion for Atheists" and
no atheists are interested in talking about it,
including all the ones who eagerly embraced Dawkin's
even more enthusiastic endorsement of atheist Gods he claims
'came into being'(sic)

From his book Launch:

"A few years ago it struck me that there is a resource
that is a provider of Wisdom, and consolation,
and an ethical framework, and it's rather fascinating and
has dominated the mental landscape of human beings for thousands of years
I'm thinking, of course, of religion.

And the problem is, I'm an atheist."

Yes, that's certainly a problem for any atheist! B^D

or for anyone living in any of the atheist regimes they ran! B^[

"Not just a bit of an atheist, I really am an atheist."

You make it sound like you expect people not to believe atheists!

B^D

"So, this doesn't, in a way, make me an ideal cantidate to write
about religion, but at some point it did strike me that religions
cannot be, in the words of Christopher Hitchins, "the source of
the poison of everything", it's implausible, they've been around
for thousands of years, they reflect the collaborative intelligences
and sensitivities of millions of people and the idea that everything
to do with them is false and wicked just didn't start to stand up to
the scrutiny I applied to it, as I thought more about the subject.

So, that's really the fruit of my thinking"

That religion is really the source of so so many good and useful
contributions to civilisation that Hitchin's malicious lies just
don't stand up.. 8^o and as atheism is devoid of anything
worthwhile itself, it needs to STEAL some of the many great ideas
religion has to offer:

" my new book,Religion for Atheists is a deliberate attempt
to look at a number of areas where I believe that religions
have things to offer for non-believers"

Sure, Truth, Love, Compassion, Justice, Sincerity, Charity,
Mercy, Courage, Integrity..
all the virtues atheism lacks, and doesn't even understand, all
the spiritual values that atheists reject completely...

# From: Budikka666 <budi...@netscape.net>
# Newsgroups:
alt.atheism,alt.religion,alt.religion.christian,alt.agnosticism
# Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 03:38:16 -0800 (PST)
#
# You can keep your spiritual values.
# I'll piss on them and pass on them.
#
# Budikka

" ..and perhaps believers know about these things already,
but for non-believers I wanted to look at that."

"It strikes me that at the moment the world is really divided into
believers and non-believers and the debate has become at times very
fierce, there are people, some of whom live in North Oxford who
have suggested not only that religion is unbelievable but also
that it's ridiculous, and that people who believe in anything are
simpletons, maniacs .. people who must be lectured at, to remove
the folly of their intellectual errors."

We all know the "person from North Oxford" he's criticising for
being such an arrogant, rabid demagogue with extreme views, is
Richard Dawkins B^]

"That's not really my approach, I think such an approach is sterile,
I don't think one makes progress"

True, Dawkins extreme militancy and all the money spent on Bus
ad lies to proselytise for new atheist converts never worked!

"It doesn't strike me that this is really a productive way
to go forward."

Mate, I have been telling the dimwitted Dawkinite Drones that
for YEARS now! But they are completely blind to reason! B^D

" How do you live a good life outside of a religious structure?

Well that's silly, when the good life you want to emulate
exists WITHIN that moral framework and claims that the SPIRITUAL
values are what brings life to the attempts at self-transformation!

It's like you want the Light from a lightbulb, using only
the physical MATTER, not invisible, electromagnetic ENERGY! B^D

It's been tried in EVERY atheist state and failed! B^]

How can these atheist 'thinkers' be so dumb?

"This is THE question facing modern society, and we haven't
necessarily answered it that well."

You atheists have NEVER answered it, B^D but the majority
religious societies that you want to emulate clearly have! B^]

"I think it's a legitimate question and my book is an
attempt to answer that question."

Sure, the hilarious part is that you think atheism needs
to copy religion ...because it HAS the answer already!!!!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!

Just what Dawkins, Bukakke, Vurgil and all the other
ex-atheist believers are trying to do! ;-)

Except, THEY are copying the BELIEFs in Supernatural Beings,
i.e. they are FABRICATING GODS to WORSHIP! (Just
like every atheist tyranny tried to do with political cultism ;-)

Whereas De Botton wants to steal the PRAXIS of religion: B^D

"My starting point is to say that we should learn to STEAL from
religions."

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAA!

Priceless! The starting point for Atheist 'philosophy' is
that having no ideas of their own the unoriginal atheists
need to pinch the ideas of the, more successful, religious!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA

"you know some people have accused me of advocating a
'pick and mix'approach to religions, and I say you know what?
you're absolutely right, that's completely what I'm doing,
a pick and mix approach.

Some people have said 'religion's are not a buffet, from which
you can go round choosing the best bits', and my answer is yes they are.
And that's precidsely what I'm doing. So i've taken my plate,
and I've gone round the different faiths, and I've done precisely that."

- Alain de Botton, Lanching his new Book, Religion for Atheists
The Wheeler Centre, Melbourne 19/3/2012

http://www.abc.net.au/tv/bigideas/stories/2012/03/19/3455152.htm

> '"evidence" that mean "insane rants"' - Ravin1

fasgnadh

Apr 7, 2012, 9:23:18 PM4/7/12
On 18/03/2012 3:34 PM, Vurgil wrote:

>> Pope Dawkins declares Atheist Gods exist:

# Subject: Re: "Why does fasgnadh repost the same atheist lies?"
# From: Vurgil <Vur...@arg.erg>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,talk.atheism,alt.atheism.satire,
# alt.agnosticism,alt.religion, alt.philosophy,aus.politics,
# uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.republicans
# Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 22:32:02 -0600
#
# "It¹s very important to understand that these Gods
# came into being by an explicable scientific progression
# of incremental evolution."
#
# Read it all at and see that Dawkins lies.
#
# http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/20/science/20dawkins.html?pagewanted=all

>> # "It¹s very important to understand that these Gods
>> # came into being
>> #
> ³It¹s very important to understand that these Gods came into being

> by an explicable scientific progression of incremental evolution.²
> - Richard Dawkins

'"evidence" that mean "insane rants"' - Ravin1

---------

# From: Budikka666 <budi...@netscape.net>
# Newsgroups:

Uirgil

Apr 8, 2012, 12:26:14 AM4/8/12
In article <OJ5gr.5496$%E2....@viwinnwfe01.internal.bigpond.com>,
fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com> wrote:

l.

> > 'fasgnadh's "evidence" that mean his "insane rants"' - Ravin1

> >> No evidence from you at all?
>
> Atheists never have any

But as they make no claims that require evidence, they don't need any.

> >> WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE?!??

Only those, like theists, who make claim of knowledge that require
evidence, need evidence, but non-theists do not make any claims of
knowledge.

> >> # It's Official, Atheists claim to be persecuted

If you are not trying to persecute atheist why are you posting your
hundreds of poisonous posts to atheist news groups?

http://www.celebatheists.com/wiki/Main_Page

Douglas Adams, Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Woody Allen, Fred Armisen, Lance
Armstrong, Darren Aronofsky, Isaac Asimov, Dan Barker, Dave Barry,
Ingmar Bergman, Richard Branson, James Cameron, George Carlin, John
Carmack, Adam Carolla, John Carpenter, Asia Carrera, Fidel Castro, Noam
Chomsky, Jeremy Clarkson, Billy Connolly, Francis Crick, David
Cronenberg, David Cross, Alan Cumming, Rodney Dangerfield, Richard
Dawkins, Daniel Dennett, Ani DiFranco, Micky Dolenz, Harlan Ellison,
Richard Feynman, Harvey Fierstein, Larry Flynt, Dave Foley, Jodie
Foster, Janeane Garofalo, Bill Gates, Bob Geldof, Ricky Gervais, Ira
Glass, James Gleick, Robert Heinlein, Ernest Hemingway, Katharine
Hepburn, Christopher Hitchens, Jamie Hyneman, Eddie Izzard, Penn
Jillette, Billy Joel, Diane Keaton, Michael Kinsley, Keira Knightley,
John Landis, Hugh Laurie, Artie Lange, Richard Leakey, Bruce Lee, Tom
Lehrer, John Lennon, Tom Leykis, James Lipton, H.P. Lovecraft, Bill
Maher, John Malkovich, Barry Manilow, Todd McFarlane, Sir Ian McKellen,
Arthur Miller, Frank Miller, Julianne Moore, Rafael Nadal, Randy Newman,
Mike Nichols, Jack Nicholson, Gary Numan, Bob Odenkirk, Patton Oswalt,
Camille Paglia, Trey Parker, Steven Pinker, Paula Poundstone, Terry
Pratchett, Robin Quivers, James Randi, Ron Reagan Jr., Rob Reiner, Keanu
Reeves, Rick Reynolds, Gene Roddenberry, Joe Rogan, Henry Rollins, Andy
Rooney, Salman Rushdie, Adam Savage, Brian Sapient, Bob Simon, Steven
Soderbergh, Annika Sorenstam, George Soros, Richard Stallman, Howard
Stern, Matt Stone, Julia Sweeney, Teller, Studs Terkel, Pat Tillman,
Alan Turing, Eddie Vedder, Gore Vidal, Kurt Vonnegut Jr., Steven
Weinberg, Joss Whedon, Ted Williams, Steve Wozniak

Uirgil

Apr 8, 2012, 12:30:35 AM4/8/12
In article <PL5gr.5497$%E2....@viwinnwfe01.internal.bigpond.com>,
fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On 18/03/2012 3:34 PM, Vurgil wrote:
> >
> >Dawkins declares Atheist Gods may sometime in the future evolve.

> # Subject: Re: "Why does fasgnadh repost the same atheist lies?"
> # From: Vurgil <Vur...@arg.erg>
> # Newsgroups: alt.atheism,talk.atheism,alt.atheism.satire,
> # alt.agnosticism,alt.religion, alt.philosophy,aus.politics,
> # uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.republicans
> # Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 22:32:02 -0600
> #
> # "It1s very important to understand that these Gods
> # came into being by an explicable scientific progression
> # of incremental evolution."
> #
> # Read it all at and see what Dawkins says:
> #
> # http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/20/science/20dawkins.html?pagewanted=all
And it does not say what fasgnadh keeps trying to make it appear to say.