Tyagarah Beach under threat of closure

Dario Western

Oct 10, 2017, 8:10:51 PM10/10/17
Hi all,

I will be attending a meeting at Byron Shire Council offices on Thursday 19th October at 9am to voice my opinion against the closure of Tyagarah Beach to naturists and nudists.

It's been a legal nude beach since 1998, but unfortunately in the recent past it has attracted some very questionable and perverted characters who have been abusing the liberties of our lifestyle such as engaging in open sexual behavior on the beach as well as around the Tea Tree lakes area.

This is not on!

I will let you all know how it goes down.

Naturally,

Dario Western