Something everyone in the nudist lifestyle should be made aware of

Dario Western

Aug 12, 2012, 12:23:13 AM8/12/12
http://econudes.org/blog/something-all-nude-lifestyle-should-be-made-aware

EDIT: August 9th 2012 - When I first posted this article it was due to
me finding a local newspaper item about sexual activities going on at
my favourite skinny dipping spot in a local river which was stated
incorrectly as being Naturist's, I brought it to the attention of the
ANF & FBA who to this date have never contacted me about it, so I took
it upon myself to mount an awareness campaign to hopefully motivate
Naturist's/Nudists to self police the beaches instead of turning a
blind eye to what's going on!

There is a pastime that is creating perverts on our beaches! it is
called dogging & I have written an article which is below & attached
about the practice.

All in the lifestyle must be made aware of this issue & take action
lest we lose what is rightfully ours...

Some in the lifestyle think that by reporting undesirable activities
on the beach will result in negative publicity for the beach, but in
fact it is the opposite!

When people see sexual acts performed on nude beaches they think all
Naturists/Nudist's are sexual fiends!

We need to stand up against the few bad apples in society who think it
is ok to be having sex in public & on our beaches!

Please note, although in my article I mention an Australian targeted
swingers database of dogging site's the issue is worldwide so it is in
the interest's of all Naturists/Nudist's who want to promote the non
sexual use of legal & traditional nude areas to be aware of this issue

Also I am not targeting Swingers or Doggers, just the minority in the
lifestyle that think it is ok to perform sex acts in public & in
particular the ones who think that a nude beach is an excuse to
masturbate in people's faces etc.

True dedicated Swingers/Doggers are not wanting to draw negative
attention to their lifestyle, they just want to have meaningful
hookups without the intervention of the authorities etc .

Below is the article:

Dogging – what is it? And why is it bad for Naturism?

I like to think of myself as a knowledgeable and worldly sort of
fellow. Being a lifelong/open minded Naturist I thought I knew
everything! But recently I stumbled across a term called “Dogging”.

It turns out dogging is the performance of a public sex act either in
a motor vehicle, behind bushes or even on a beach. It is commonly an
activity between a male/female couple with single males watching and/
or participating if permission is given.

The term dogging literally means, walking the dog – ie: the wife is a
dog, and the husband takes his dog out for a walk to have sex with
strangers.

There is a prearranged code that ‘doggers’ use when in vehicles,
such as if the interior light is on or the brake lights are flashed.

I won’t go into the sordid details here!

So you may be wondering how dogging is connected to naturism?
Well some of the participants involved in dogging use legal and
traditional nude beaches as their hunting grounds.

This sends the message to the general public that people who are naked
on nude beaches are seeking sex. A newspaper in Western Sydney
recently published an article about nudity and sexual activity at a
local swimming hole and they mentioned the ANF (Australian naturist
Federation) and quoted from their website:

"The Australian Naturist Federation described going nude, or
‘naturism’, as “a lifestyle in harmony with nature, expressed through
social nudity, and characterized by self-respect of people with
different opinions and of the environment”

The article then went on to name a couple of swinger's websites that
are promoting the swimming hole as a good place to get nude and have
sex. I felt that the newspaper had crossed the line in reporting that
naturism and public sex went hand in hand, so I wrote a letter to the
editor of the newspaper which they have now published in print and
online:

"As a lifelong naturist I take great offence that you have mentioned
naturists, and in particular the ANF (Australian Naturist federation),
in the article and implied that it was naturists who are engaging in
the illegal sexual activities going on at the river.
If the report was on Muslims or any other minorities then the article
would never get published as it would be considered discrimination,
but as always the media sees nude so they say sex, then they Google
nude and find naturism so they then think naturism is all about sex!
The two websites quoted are in no way connected to the ANF or naturism
for that matter! Yes, we do have some perverts lurking in our ranks
who claim to be naturists/nudists but they are only the minority, in
the same way not all Catholic priests are child molesters!"

My investigations into one of the websites mentioned in the article
have an Australia wide list of
dogging locations. This includes most, if not all, legal nude beaches
mentioned, with sometimes very
specific information such as “legal nude beach but day or night the
best spot to watch M/F couples going at it is on the northern end near
the big rock, you can lay in the dunes and enjoy the show”

I also found that the swinger's themselves frown on the public sex
activities of the doggers! In fact the moderators on one site I looked
at attempt to discourage the use of nude beaches for public sex
activities, with other users even lamenting the fact that when they
attempt to relax nude on a beach they get surrounded by sexual fiends
stimulating themselves.

But such is the nature of some of the participants in dogging that
they derive a pleasure from public displays of sexual activities with
the thrill of doing something illegal is too great, they don’t even
adhere to the swingers code of conduct which is “No means no!”

The crux of the matter is this issue has been brushed under the carpet
by some in the lifestyle saying “It’s between consenting adults, so
who cares”. Worse still, many get sick of the sexual activity in the
dunes and simply stop going to nude beaches altogether, preferring to
practice nudity behind closed gates in naturist clubs/retreats.

If we don’t reclaim our legal nude beaches we will lose them! Time and
time again we hear of legal or traditional nude beaches being reported
in the media due to some unsavoury activity going on, then the public
outcry for the beach to be shutdown.

Everyone in the lifestyle must take an active role in sending the
message out that nude does not equal sex in public. We must self-
police our nude beaches and if we see undesirables we should contact
local police and point them out to other people on the beach.

Advice I have received concerning these offenders engaging in these
public sex acts is that it is very hard for police to get a
conviction. This is largely due to the fact that the reporting person
is usually unwilling to go to court for fear that someone will find
out that they are a nudist. This stems from the stigma in society
about nudism, and propagated by the secrecy of some in the lifestyle.

Of course I realize that not everyone can or wants to “come out”, but
this only perpetrates the myth that we are some “secret society” with
something to hide. We should stand up for what we believe in.

So what can you do? Well whenever you encounter some undesirable
activity don’t just ignore it, speak up! Practice your lawful right to
report these people who think sex in public places is acceptable!

Yours sincerely
Michael Connolly

Regards,

Dario Western

Lieutenant Scott

Oct 7, 2012, 1:27:19 PM10/7/12
On Sun, 12 Aug 2012 05:23:13 +0100, Dario Western <wester...@gmail.com> wrote:

> http://econudes.org/blog/something-all-nude-lifestyle-should-be-made-aware
>
> EDIT: August 9th 2012 - When I first posted this article it was due to
> me finding a local newspaper item about sexual activities going on at
> my favourite skinny dipping spot in a local river which was stated
> incorrectly as being Naturist's, I brought it to the attention of the
> ANF & FBA who to this date have never contacted me about it, so I took
> it upon myself to mount an awareness campaign to hopefully motivate
> Naturist's/Nudists to self police the beaches instead of turning a
> blind eye to what's going on!
>
> There is a pastime that is creating perverts on our beaches! it is
> called dogging & I have written an article which is below & attached
> about the practice.
>
> All in the lifestyle must be made aware of this issue & take action
> lest we lose what is rightfully ours...
>
> Some in the lifestyle think that by reporting undesirable activities
> on the beach will result in negative publicity for the beach, but in
> fact it is the opposite!
>
> When people see sexual acts performed on nude beaches they think all
> Naturists/Nudist's are sexual fiends!

Sex in public is naughty is it? Sex is a perfectly natural act, as is being naked. By being disgusted by dogging, you are as bad as the non nudists who don't understand naturism.

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

Only public user defined types defined in public object modules can be used
as parameters or return types for public procedures of class modules or as
fields of public user defined types.
(VB6 compilation error)

Dario Western

Nov 18, 2012, 4:30:59 PM11/18/12
Sex is an act you perform with someone special. Dogging on nudist beaches
is illegal. Take your libertine shit somewhere else.

--
Regards,

Dario Western

Ph: +61-(7)-3267-6789
Mob: (0437) 428-859
Email: wester...@nospamgmail.com (Before emailing, remove 'nospam')

"A noble heart embiggens the smallest of men" - Jebediah Springfield

Websites: http://fatpizzaman.blogspot.com
http://www.orkut.com/Main#Profile?uid=2147852057525588972
http://picasaweb.google.com/westernorama
https://plus.google.com/100694264154039602176
http://www.youtube.com/fatpizzaman
"Lieutenant Scott" <n...@spam.com> wrote in message

Lieutenant Scott

Nov 18, 2012, 4:47:41 PM11/18/12
On Sun, 18 Nov 2012 21:30:59 -0000, Dario Western <wester...@nospamgmail.com> wrote:

> Sex is an act you perform with someone special. Dogging on nudist beaches
> is illegal. Take your libertine shit somewhere else.

Sex is what all animals including humans do for pleasure or to create more of us.
Why do you find it objectionable?
What does Michael Jackson like about twenty-eight year olds?
The fact that there are twenty of them.

Dario Western

Nov 19, 2012, 1:23:54 AM11/19/12
Hi Lieutenant Scott,

OK, go out into the main street and masturbate in full view of other people
or publicly solicit a stranger for sex.

Let me know how you get on with it.

--
Regards,

Dario Western

Ph: +61-(7)-3267-6789
Mob: (0437) 428-859
Email: wester...@nospamgmail.com (Before emailing, remove 'nospam')

"A noble heart embiggens the smallest of men" - Jebediah Springfield

Websites: http://fatpizzaman.blogspot.com
http://www.orkut.com/Main#Profile?uid=2147852057525588972
http://picasaweb.google.com/westernorama
https://plus.google.com/100694264154039602176
http://www.youtube.com/fatpizzaman
"Lieutenant Scott" <n...@spam.com> wrote in message

Lieutenant Scott

Nov 19, 2012, 10:36:01 AM11/19/12
On Mon, 19 Nov 2012 06:23:54 -0000, Dario Western <wester...@nospamgmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Lieutenant Scott,
>
> OK, go out into the main street and masturbate in full view of other people
> or publicly solicit a stranger for sex.
>
> Let me know how you get on with it.

Do you have a problem understanding basic English?

At what point did I say that the general public think it's ok? I asked WHY you don't think it's ok. Most people are prudish fools. Yourself included.

And stop posting at the top, text should be in chronological order.

A. Top posters.
Q. What's the most annoying thing on newsgroups?
Recent medical journals are now advising doctors that, should they discover a patient has an AOL account, they should refrain from telling the patient they have sugar in their urine.
Studies show these people go home and piss on their cornflakes.

Dario Western

Nov 19, 2012, 1:34:35 PM11/19/12
Fuck you.

"Lieutenant Scott" <n...@spam.com> wrote in message

Lieutenant Scott

Nov 19, 2012, 2:59:50 PM11/19/12
Oh dear, lose an argument and resort to childish behaviour.

Why are you in a naturist group if you can't handle nudity?

On Mon, 19 Nov 2012 18:34:35 -0000, Dario Western <wester...@nospamgmail.com> wrote:

> Fuck you.
>

> "Lieutenant Scott" <n...@spam.com> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 19 Nov 2012 06:23:54 -0000, Dario Western
>> <wester...@nospamgmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Lieutenant Scott,
>>>
>>> OK, go out into the main street and masturbate in full view of other
>>> people
>>> or publicly solicit a stranger for sex.
>>>
>>> Let me know how you get on with it.
>>
>> Do you have a problem understanding basic English?
>>
>> At what point did I say that the general public think it's ok? I asked
>> WHY you don't think it's ok. Most people are prudish fools. Yourself
>> included.
>>
>> And stop posting at the top, text should be in chronological order.
>>
>> A. Top posters.
>> Q. What's the most annoying thing on newsgroups?

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

What's a diaphragm?
A trampoline for dickheads.

Dario Western

Feb 26, 2014, 4:56:13 PM2/26/14
On Tuesday, November 20, 2012 5:59:57 AM UTC+10, Lieutenant Scott wrote:
> Oh dear, lose an argument and resort to childish behaviour.
>

> Why are you in a naturist group if you can't handle nudity?

I can handle nudity. Public sexual behaviour on nudist and clothing optional beaches is partly what is destroying our movement in Australia. Having a sense of morals and standards regarding being naked in public has nothing to do with prudery.

Dario