Oh the times they are a-changing

voodoolady

Dec 16, 2015, 12:58:01 AM12/16/15
Well it's been over 15 years since I looked in here. As Dario mention I did a radio show and I got a LOT of backlash for promoting nudism, especially at work. It nearly got me sacked until I mentioned I will TELL the radio station I got sacked....anyway that's all water under the bridge.

I am predominately a dressed person these days, though around the house, in bed and where ever I can get away with it in the water I still prefer to be nude. I will say that I still have lifelong (well they are now) from those I have met through my love of naturism and I hope that one day it won't be seen as something to snigger over or remain quiet about.

I hope those that still lurk here (Dario I saw you!) and Jo especially are doing well. I had an accident that left me disabled to doing lots of stuff requires more planning but all good :) I'm still here :)

Dario Western

Feb 18, 2016, 6:06:06 PM2/18/16
Hello Jackie,

Nice to see you posting on here. I'm sorry to hear about your accident, but glad to know that you are still soldiering on in spite of it.

Since 2001, I've been a lot more 'out there' about my love of nudism and naturism. I am now organising the World Naked Bike Ride in Brisbane, and this week I made the front cover of the South East Advertiser on a bike with a couple of nudist friends Duncan and Kira from the Vita Nuda Brisbane group.

I also manage a number of nudist groups on Facebook, which is where a lot of online punters seem to have taken their custom to these days and they are very successful. After Grant Parnell from Ausnude passed away on New Years Day in 2010 from esophagus cancer, I took over the group and relaunched it on Google Groups. It's gaining several members but most of them tend to lurk with the exception of myself and Stephen Toms from the Metro East club in Melbourne.

I've also been to ConFest a number of times since I first tried it out on a whim with my friend Kevin in Christmas 2006. Although it is not strictly a nudist festival, it is nude friendly, and I am glad to see that it attracts a lot of the younger age demographic as well as people who come out from overseas just to enjoy the whole merriment and spirituality of the event.

Personally speaking, I've become a lot more chilled out from my heady days as a hip-shooter on Ausnude back in 1999 - 2001 after attending yoga and meditation classes. Still single, although I have had a couple of girlfriends whom I have introduced to the nudist lifestyle. I'm doing work at Meals on Wheels and also volunteering at LifeLine Bookfest, and also want to do some work with MIFQ (Mental Illness Fellowship of Queensland) to help others overcome some of the mental and emotional traumas that I went through when I was in my 20's.

Anyway, I better post this off. Who knows, maybe some of the others might come out of the woodwork upon reading this thread?

Have a great weekend now! :)

Naturally,

Dario