What's everyone up to for Easter?

Dario Western

Mar 23, 2018, 10:08:31 PM3/23/18
Hi all,

For those of you who still check out this group every now and then: what are you all doing for the Easter holidays? Anything exciting?

I was going to go to a nudist group admin's dinner in Brisbane on Easter Saturday, but unfortunately it's been postponed due to the fact that the restaurant we were going to have it at has changed management recently.

ConFest is still going strong, although I won't be able to attend due to financial reasons, hopefully if they do another one over Christmas and/or Easter next year then I will attend.

Naturally,

Dario Western