Re: The Melbourne Zoo had acquired a female of a very rare species of gorilla.

Sambo the Abo

Jul 18, 2010, 4:13:20 PM7/18/10
Within a few weeks, the gorilla became very cantankerous and difficult
to handle. Upon examination, the Zoo veterinarian determined the
problem. The gorilla was in heat. To make matters worse, there were no
male gorillas of the species available.

While reflecting on their problem, the Zoo management noticed Jon, a
Tasmanian, whose job it was cleaning the animal cages. Jon, being
Tasmanian, bragged about his sexual prowess, having rooted sheep, his
sisters and cousins. With this information, the Zoo administrators
thought they might have a solution. Jon was approached with a
proposition. Would he be willing to have sex with the gorilla for $500?

Jon showed some interest, but said he would have to think the matter
over carefully. The following day, Jon announced that he would accept
their offer, but only under three conditions:

"First," he said, "I don't want to have to kuss her."

"Sicondly, you must niver, NIVER till anyone about thus."

The Zoo administration quickly agreed to these conditions, so they asked
what his third condition was.

"Lastly," said Jon, "You gotta give me another week to come up wuth the
$500."

dmm...@yahoo.com

Jan 10, 2018, 7:29:57 AM1/10/18

Sambo> Within a few weeks, the gorilla became very cantankerous and
Sambo> difficult to handle. Upon examination, the Zoo veterinarian
Sambo> determined the problem. The gorilla was in heat. To make
Sambo> matters worse, there were no male gorillas of the species
Sambo> available.

Sambo> While reflecting on their problem, the Zoo management noticed
Sambo> Jon, a Tasmanian, whose job it was cleaning the animal cages.
Sambo> Jon, being Tasmanian, bragged about his sexual prowess,
Sambo> having rooted sheep, his sisters and cousins. With this
Sambo> information, the Zoo administrators thought they might have a
Sambo> solution. Jon was approached with a proposition. Would he be
Sambo> willing to have sex with the gorilla for $500?

Sambo> Jon showed some interest, but said he would have to think the
Sambo> matter over carefully. The following day, Jon announced that
Sambo> he would accept their offer, but only under three conditions:

Sambo> "First," he said, "I don't want to have to kuss her."

Sambo> "Sicondly, you must niver, NIVER till anyone about thus."

Sambo> The Zoo administration quickly agreed to these conditions, so
Sambo> they asked what his third condition was.

Sambo> "Lastly," said Jon, "You gotta give me another week to come
Sambo> up wuth the $500."

I'm sure I'm reading this with a Kiwi Accent

--
David, sent by GNUS

Archbishop Don Kool - A National Treasure, Making America Great Again!

Jan 11, 2018, 12:42:03 PM1/11/18
I find it believable.

--
Try God!