The Movie Fifty Shades

Christian Grey

Dec 18, 2013, 6:19:44 AM12/18/13
The pictures from the initial days of the shoot reveal the schoolgirl look of Ana. With her Ugg boots, a short green skirt, a white shirt and a navy jacket, she looks every bit of a college graduate attending the Washington State University as described in the book. The schoolgirl look works for her along with her messy brunette bangs which have been intentionally dyed from her original blonde head of hair.

For more information click here :
http://themoviefiftyshadesofgrey.co.uk/

Nikolai Kingsley

Dec 18, 2013, 8:09:57 AM12/18/13

> For more information click here :
> http://themoviefiftyshadesofgrey.co.uk/

or, alternatively, i could beat my head against a concrete abutment for
half an hour and get pretty much the same experience.

--
"The funny thing is... in any other circumstance, you might have had a
point there. Except my boss is a woman... I was a chick in the