Django Unchained

atec77

Feb 13, 2013, 7:46:49 PM2/13/13
Tarentino suggests bloody , messy and usually enjoyable
I wont say much but if you enjoy the movie model normally
espoused then yes well worth the price of admission , the big review is
Sandro's domain
Lots of big names in slightly odd passage with a good degree of
cohesive play , yup we had fun.

Sandro

Feb 14, 2013, 5:51:23 AM2/14/13
I liked it heaps up until a certain person shot a certain person and then said "I couldn't help it". After that I found it a bit unnecessary, but enjoyable enough as it relates to comeuppances to dastardly characters. 'Specially Samuel L Jackson's character. 'Specially

Sandro - and since you mentioned boring, long reviews...

atec77

Feb 14, 2013, 7:12:59 AM2/14/13
Admit it , Jackson plays the thoughtless nasty "Bastard" rather well
as for the pretty boy southerner I was happy with the result