use Optus modem with other ISP?

Max

Feb 17, 2022, 5:10:26 AM2/17/22
I have an Optus supplied Sagemcom F@ST 3864AC router/modem, which is now
mine because I am out of contract.

Could I use this for FTTP on another ISP such as Flip?

George Soros

Feb 18, 2022, 6:23:26 PM2/18/22
F@ST was shit

Yosemite Sam

Feb 19, 2022, 10:15:37 PM2/19/22
i believe so with the proper settings from your new ISP

--
https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam
"His opinions have been crushed into insignificant dust by

Max

Feb 20, 2022, 12:54:33 AM2/20/22
On 20/02/2022 2:16 pm, Yosemite Sam wrote:
> On 17/02/2022 9:10 pm, Max wrote:
>> I have an Optus supplied Sagemcom F@ST 3864AC router/modem, which is
>> now mine because I am out of contract.
>>
>> Could I use this for FTTP on another ISP such as Flip?
>

> i believe so with the proper settings from your new ISP

Turns out it is not possible, because you can't set PPPoE settings on it.

Max

Feb 21, 2022, 12:14:06 AM2/21/22
Better than anything you've ever made.