SLUG - Sydney Linux Users Group meeting

slo...@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2019, 3:20:53 AM2/23/19
Hi folks reading a old post, could any one out their tell me if this group still meeting.

SL

Daniel60

Feb 23, 2019, 4:41:35 AM2/23/19
slo...@gmail.com wrote on 23/02/19 19:20:
> Hi folks reading a old post, could any one out their tell me if this
> group still meeting.
>
> SL

Sorry, I don't know about SLUG meeting, but I was at the Melbourne Linux
Users of Victoria (LUV) workshop today. It had been delayed from last
Saturday!

--
Daniel

slo...@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2019, 10:10:34 PM2/23/19
Hi Dan. Thks 4rply.could u provide details of meet t&p.
SL

Stephen Harker

Feb 24, 2019, 12:14:12 AM2/24/19
slo...@gmail.com writes:

> Hi folks reading a old post, could any one out their tell me if this
> group still meeting.

Googling `Sydney Linux Users Group' shows a website https://slug.org.au/
which mentions a meeting on 29th March.

--