Tell you about 3D Printer Technique

tatt...@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2017, 10:13:03 AM2/23/17
the details read now
PRINTER

Expandable 3D Printer
3 different sizes in one printer

560x280mm & 280x280 mm & 560x560 mm

check all details online :
http://www.expandable3dprint.com/

Simple setup:
withX3D printer you don’t have to worry about complicated
assembling process or initial setup , you just have to take it out of
the box and turn it on.

Wireless:

With our printer we take it to the next level ,
by letting you print models directly from your phone.

Simple extruders:
X3D extruder system is very easy to use assemble and reassemble ,
created from high quality parts makes this unit competitive
on the market by itself.

CAD soft plugins:
With X3D wasting time on transferring 3D models
from CAD to 3D printer has become history.

Telescopic x,y rails
Custom elastic bearings
Heated bed platform

Visit Now :
http://www.expandable3dprint.com/

3d printer , modern printer , new printer , X3D , 3d print , 3D print , computer , printing , 3d printing , 3dprinter , 3dprint , 3dprinting