xtg open

F Murtz

Aug 9, 2020, 11:06:45 AM8/9/20
How to remove open xtg-open prompt that pops up every time I start
chrome and wont let me proceed unless dealt with?

Zebee Johnstone

Aug 9, 2020, 5:48:10 PM8/9/20
In aus.computers.linux on Mon, 10 Aug 2020 01:06:43 +1000
F Murtz <hag...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> How to remove open xtg-open prompt that pops up every time I start
> chrome and wont let me proceed unless dealt with?

Remove all extensions. if it doesn't do it then, there's your
answer... then add back one by one till it does.

Zebee