IMEI Changer T-10

Gerry

Aug 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/8/00
I finally got my phone back online. However my IMEI
number is incorrect. I would like to change it. I have a T-
10..anyone know of a decent package to be able to change
IMEI number. Willing to purchase. Thanks

* Sent from AltaVista http://www.altavista.com Where you can also find related Web Pages, Images, Audios, Videos, News, and Shopping. Smart is Beautiful

Gerry

Aug 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/8/00
All i want to do is change the 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th digit
of my imei number.

Yersinia

Aug 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/9/00
Yeh, I've got a really good one here.
It will change the IMEI number on *any* phone, plus optional add-on to make
calls on *any* network without being charged by generating random IMEI
numbers for each call.
How much are you willing to pay??

"Gerry" <hyperspeed_...@hotmail.com.invalid> wrote in message

> I finally got my phone back online. However my IMEI
> number is incorrect. I would like to change it. I have a T-
> 10..anyone know of a decent package to be able to change
> IMEI number. Willing to purchase. Thanks

alice

Aug 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/9/00

> Yeh, I've got a really good one here.
> It will change the IMEI number on *any* phone, plus optional add-on to make
> calls on *any* network without being charged by generating random IMEI
> numbers for each call.
> How much are you willing to pay??

That's nothing. I have an IMEI changer that will do all of the above and
beat you off at the same time, while whistling the adaggio from Spartacus in
Armenian and calculating pi to the pith power in swahili.

Idiot.

Alice

Scott Hamilton

Aug 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/9/00
I bought that one from the markets - mine's blue. What colour is yours. Did it
come with a hands free kit?

Yersinia

Aug 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/9/00
Your's is obviously counterfeit, I'm going to sue.
I have the exclusive rights to this device.

"Scott Hamilton" <hammo_...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

alice

Aug 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/9/00

Scott wrote

> I bought that one from the markets - mine's blue. What colour is yours. Did it
> come with a hands free kit?

The handsfree kit is useless with these. How the hell do you expect it to
beat you off?

Alice

Eugene Kang

Aug 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/9/00
alice <al...@alice-didit.com> wrote:

>> Yeh, I've got a really good one here.
>> It will change the IMEI number on *any* phone, plus optional add-on to make
>> calls on *any* network without being charged by generating random IMEI
>> numbers for each call.
>> How much are you willing to pay??
>
> That's nothing. I have an IMEI changer that will do all of the above and
> beat you off at the same time, while whistling the adaggio from Spartacus in
> Armenian and calculating pi to the pith power in swahili.

Hah, I scoff at your pathetic attempts at copying my device!

*scoff*scoff*

Mine is the original thing, the real slim shady. It changes your IMEI, does
everything you say *and* sing and dance, act as a portable base station so you
have coverage *everywhere* and it can even microwave your pizza! Ha! Such a
device can only be created by a god like me and not mere mortals like everyone
else. Hail before me or face the wrath of congested networks and awful
reception for the rest of your miserable lives!

(why on earth was the IMEI wrong in the first place?)

Yersinia

Aug 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/9/00
What number do you have?
What number do you want?
How much will you pay ?

Come on, it's time to get serious.

> All i want to do is change the 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th digit
> of my imei number.

Gerry

Aug 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/9/00
well i have actually found that all i need is a .rxx file
for a t-10s and it will change the imei number to what i
want. I have a t18 file which gives me 520019 and all i
want is 520040 which comes on the t-10 flash file.

alice

Aug 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/9/00
The postmistress wrote:

> What number do you have?
> What number do you want?
> How much will you pay ?
>
> Come on, it's time to get serious.

Come on, it's time to expose you for the silly little liar you are.

Alice