Seat-belt woes.

Peter Jason

Jan 2, 2024, 3:29:59 PMJan 2
My driver's-side seat belt has lost its retraction power. Can this be
fixed, because there is no way to access the spring device?

Mighty Mouse

Jan 2, 2024, 8:16:30 PMJan 2
Peter Jason wrote:
> My driver's-side seat belt has lost its retraction power. Can this be
> fixed, because there is no way to access the spring device?

you should contact your car dealer. it could be a safety issue

--
Have a nice day!..

Clocky

Jan 2, 2024, 8:44:13 PMJan 2
On 3/01/2024 4:29 am, Peter Jason wrote:
> My driver's-side seat belt has lost its retraction power. Can this be
> fixed, because there is no way to access the spring device?

It's a safety device so don't be a tightwad and replace it.

--
In thread "May need to buy petrol soon" Sept 23 2021 11:15:59am
Keithr0 wrote: "He made the assertion either he proves it or he is a

On Sept 23 2021 3:16:29pm Keithr0 wrote:
"He asserts that the claim is true, so, if it is unproven, he is lying."

Ozix

Jan 3, 2024, 9:44:25 PMJan 3
Peter Jason wrote:
> My driver's-side seat belt has lost its retraction power. Can this be
> fixed, because there is no way to access the spring device?

I got replacement from Seatsafe. They cover most common makes.
Unfortunately, they seem to be taking an extended Xmas-New Year holiday.

Peter Jason

Jan 3, 2024, 9:54:38 PMJan 3
On Wed, 03 Jan 2024 07:29:55 +1100, Peter Jason <p...@jostle.com> wrote:

>My driver's-side seat belt has lost its retraction power. Can this be
>fixed, because there is no way to access the spring device?

Thanks to all...

I've found something and if I can figure out how to exchange old for
new, I'll buy it.

https://tinyurl.com/ylsy54mx