Successful class action against Toyota

Yosemite Sam

Jun 19, 2022, 4:58:00 AM6/19/22

I'm surprised noddy hasn't been all over this. perhaps he's behind with
the news?..

https://tinyurl.com/3xv4smen

and especially after this recent one.. https://tinyurl.com/3sd5wkym

--
https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam

FUCK PUTIN!!

Xeno

Jun 19, 2022, 5:35:49 AM6/19/22
On 19/6/2022 6:58 pm, Yosemite Sam wrote:

> I'm surprised noddy hasn't been all over this. perhaps he's behind with
> the news?..
>
> https://tinyurl.com/3xv4smen
>
> and especially after this recent one.. https://tinyurl.com/3sd5wkym

What it is telling you is that diesel is not going to be a fuel of the
near future for light vehicles. Particulate emissions are killing off
the diesel engine. The interesting corollary to this however is that
GDI, the supposed future of the petrol engine, suffers from the same
particulate emission albeit with petrol as fuel instead of diesel.

https://www.sae.org/news/2014/10/attacking-gdi-engine-particulate-emissions

GDI engines are already suffering from intake system coking.

Prepare for interesting times in the car industry.

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Clocky

Jun 19, 2022, 7:01:40 AM6/19/22
On 19/06/2022 4:58 pm, Yosemite Sam wrote:

> I'm surprised noddy hasn't been all over this. perhaps he's behind with
> the news?..
>
> https://tinyurl.com/3xv4smen
>
> and especially after this recent one.. https://tinyurl.com/3sd5wkym

Diesel has no future and these class actions are nails in the coffin.
Thank fuck for that.

--
keith on the 7 Oct 2021 wrote;
"He asserts that the claim is true, so, if