May need to buy petrol soon

Sylvia Else

Sep 17, 2021, 2:16:49 AM9/17/21
At the present rate, I'll need to fill the XV's tank with petrol some
time in the next few weeks.

Sylvia.

Noddy

Sep 17, 2021, 2:31:42 AM9/17/21
On 17/09/2021 4:16 pm, Sylvia Else wrote:

> At the present rate, I'll need to fill the XV's tank with petrol some
> time in the next few weeks.

Thanks for that update. I'll get a media release prepared for tonight's
news....

Regards,
Noddy.

Xeno

Sep 17, 2021, 2:52:34 AM9/17/21
On 17/9/21 4:31 pm, Noddy wrote:
> On 17/09/2021 4:16 pm, Sylvia Else wrote:
>
>> At the present rate, I'll need to fill the XV's tank with petrol some
>> time in the next few weeks.
>
> Thanks for that update. I'll get a media release prepared for tonight's
> news....

Ah, the subtlety of humour was a whoosh moment for you, that much is clear.

--

Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

alvey

Sep 17, 2021, 3:38:54 AM9/17/21
On Fri, 17 Sep 2021 16:31:39 +1000, Noddy wrote:

> On 17/09/2021 4:16 pm, Sylvia Else wrote:
>
>> At the present rate, I'll need to fill the XV's tank with petrol some
>> time in the next few weeks.
>
> Thanks for that update. I'll get a media release prepared for tonight's
> news....

Get the wife to do it Der Der. Once again, your lack of experience lets you
down...

alvey

Daryl

Sep 17, 2021, 3:39:41 AM9/17/21
On 17/9/21 4:16 pm, Sylvia Else wrote:
> At the present rate, I'll need to fill the XV's tank with petrol some
> time in the next few weeks.

Some cars aren't being used all that much, mine not much at all but my
wife's VW did a 765km return trip this week, living just outside of
Melbourne in an area classified as regional has its advantages.
Happy with the Golfs 5.8lts/100km for the trip.

--
Daryl

Clocky

Sep 17, 2021, 4:48:03 AM9/17/21
On 17/09/2021 2:31 pm, Noddy wrote:
> On 17/09/2021 4:16 pm, Sylvia Else wrote:
>
>> At the present rate, I'll need to fill the XV's tank with petrol some
>> time in the next few weeks.
>
> Thanks for that update. I'll get a media release prepared for tonight's
> news....

Better get the wife or kid on to it. You don't spell so good.

Clocky

Sep 17, 2021, 4:48:25 AM9/17/21
Damn, you beat me to it.

Yosemite Sam

Sep 17, 2021, 10:37:58 AM9/17/21
On 17/09/2021 4:16 pm, Sylvia Else wrote:
> At the present rate, I'll need to fill the XV's tank with petrol some
> time in the next few weeks.

filled the Lancer a couple of weeks ago. should last until sometime next
month.

--
"A mans got to know his limitations"
- clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry

alvey

Sep 17, 2021, 3:41:32 PM9/17/21
On Fri, 17 Sep 2021 16:52:32 +1000, Xeno wrote:

> On 17/9/21 4:31 pm, Noddy wrote:
>> On 17/09/2021 4:16 pm, Sylvia Else wrote:
>>
>>> At the present rate, I'll need to fill the XV's tank with petrol some
>>> time in the next few weeks.
>>
>> Thanks for that update. I'll get a media release prepared for tonight's
>> news....
>>
> Ah, the subtlety of humour was a whoosh moment for you, that much is clear.

Yep. As being in iso is pretty much BAU for the Fraudster the point of the
post was easily missed by he who routinely uses "mental midget". He's a
hoot is Der Der.

alvey

Xeno

Sep 18, 2021, 12:28:06 AM9/18/21
On 18/9/21 12:41 am, Yosemite Sam wrote:
> On 17/09/2021 4:16 pm, Sylvia Else wrote:
>> At the present rate, I'll need to fill the XV's tank with petrol some
>> time in the next few weeks.
>

> filled the Lancer a couple of weeks ago. should last until sometime next
> month.

I'm getting 3 weeks and more to a tank. Wife's cars is only just
starting to clock up the kilometres - she is now under the essential
services banner.

Xeno

Sep 18, 2021, 12:31:18 AM9/18/21
On 18/9/21 5:41 am, alvey wrote:
> On Fri, 17 Sep 2021 16:52:32 +1000, Xeno wrote:

>>> Thanks for that update. I'll get a media release prepared for tonight's
>>> news....
>>>
>> Ah, the subtlety of humour was a whoosh moment for you, that much is clear.
>
> Yep. As being in iso is pretty much BAU for the Fraudster the point of the

Yep, definitely his norm so unsurprising he missed it.

> post was easily missed by he who routinely uses "mental midget". He's a
> hoot is Der Der.
>

> alvey

alvey

Sep 18, 2021, 2:59:13 AM9/18/21
On Sat, 18 Sep 2021 14:28:03 +1000, Xeno wrote:

> On 18/9/21 12:41 am, Yosemite Sam wrote:
>> On 17/09/2021 4:16 pm, Sylvia Else wrote:
>>> At the present rate, I'll need to fill the XV's tank with petrol some
>>> time in the next few weeks.
>>
>> filled the Lancer a couple of weeks ago. should last until sometime next
>> month.
>>
> I'm getting 3 weeks and more to a tank. Wife's cars is only just
> starting to clock up the kilometres - she is now under the essential
> services banner.

Is this where I mention that it's been no different in Qld?

alvey
Risking an attack of hubris...

Max

Sep 18, 2021, 3:08:18 AM9/18/21
On 17/09/2021 4:16 pm, Sylvia Else wrote:
What is an XV ?

Daryl

Sep 18, 2021, 4:06:26 AM9/18/21
Sylvia is a pilot so I assume its her aircraft:-)
Hint, use your computer skills to look it up, "Google is your friend".

--
Daryl

Xeno

Sep 18, 2021, 4:22:37 AM9/18/21
Would have been your friend too and prevented incorrect assumptions. Her
XV is her *Subaru*.

Sylvia Else

Sep 18, 2021, 5:05:55 AM9/18/21
On 18-Sep-21 6:06 pm, Daryl wrote:
> On 18/9/21 5:08 pm, Max wrote:
>> On 17/09/2021 4:16 pm, Sylvia Else wrote:
>>> At the present rate, I'll need to fill the XV's tank with petrol some
>>> time in the next few weeks.
>>>
>>> Sylvia.
>>
>> What is an XV ?
>
> Sylvia is a pilot so I assume its her aircraft:-)

<sigh> If I could have got a few weeks flying out of a tankful, I might
have still being doing it. </sigh>

Sylvia.

Grumpy Tech

Sep 18, 2021, 5:45:43 AM9/18/21
Well the EA81 engine is very popular in light aircraft! ;-)

Xeno

Sep 18, 2021, 6:15:38 AM9/18/21
He's not a particularly bright spark is Daryl. You may have noticed that.

Xeno

Sep 18, 2021, 6:29:41 AM9/18/21
Making excuses for stupidity now?

Grumpy Tech

Sep 18, 2021, 7:38:31 AM9/18/21
On 18/09/2021 8:29 pm, Xeno wrote:
> On 18/9/21 7:45 pm, Grumpy Tech wrote:

>>> Sylvia is a pilot so I assume its her aircraft:-)
>>> Hint, use your computer skills to look it up, "Google is your friend".
>>>
>> Well the EA81 engine is very popular in light aircraft! ;-)
>
> Making excuses for stupidity now?

Not at all. Surely an expert like you would have known that they
manufactured aircraft.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nakajima_Aircraft_Company

Sad that an expert like you is so ill informed.

Xeno

Sep 18, 2021, 7:50:01 AM9/18/21
Even more sad that the *experts* here don't take notice of what is said.
Sylvia has mentioned more than once that she has a Subaru XV.

Such a pity too that these very same experts aren't aware that the
current lockdowns and sundry travel restrictions have restricted car use
which means, obviously enough, they *use less fuel*.

Daryl fell flat on his face and you followed him down, deal with it.

Sylvia Else

Sep 18, 2021, 8:17:43 AM9/18/21
On 18-Sep-21 8:15 pm, Xeno wrote:
> On 18/9/21 7:05 pm, Sylvia Else wrote:

>>> Sylvia is a pilot so I assume its her aircraft:-)
>>
>> <sigh> If I could have got a few weeks flying out of a tankful, I
>> might have still being doing it. </sigh>
>>
>> Sylvia.
>
> He's not a particularly bright spark is Daryl. You may have noticed that.

His comment was clearly tongue in cheek.

Sylvia.

Grumpy Tech

Sep 18, 2021, 8:21:50 AM9/18/21
FFS you idiot. Daryl was being funny and I just followed along with the
joke. Note he told the guy to google it and the smiley after his
comment. Sometimes you just look for a fight. Apart from which as stated
the Subaru EA81 is well used in light aircraft. Look it up. You're an
oxygen thief.

Daryl

Sep 18, 2021, 8:48:55 AM9/18/21
On 18/9/21 7:45 pm, Grumpy Tech wrote:
LOL.

--
Daryl

Daryl

Sep 18, 2021, 8:50:31 AM9/18/21
Well said, it was very obviously a joke meant for the troll.

--
Daryl

Daryl

Sep 18, 2021, 8:59:57 AM9/18/21
On 18/9/21 7:05 pm, Sylvia Else wrote:
Know what you mean, aviation isn't exactly cheap.
I just watched a YouTube video, man in the US bought a single engined 6
seat aircraft for $45k then spent $50 another getting it airworthy and
upgrading the avionics, he said that the prices of older used aircraft
are going up significantly so he won't loose any money but you still
need to have deep pockets to own and maintain aircraft.

--
Daryl

Yosemite Sam

Sep 18, 2021, 9:16:38 AM9/18/21
On 18/09/2021 6:22 pm, Xeno wrote:
> On 18/9/21 6:06 pm, Daryl wrote:

>>> What is an XV ?
>>
>> Sylvia is a pilot so I assume its her aircraft:-)
>> Hint, use your computer skills to look it up, "Google is your friend".
>>
> Would have been your friend too and prevented incorrect assumptions.
> Her XV is her *Subaru*.

even I knew that  :)

alvey

Sep 18, 2021, 5:06:11 PM9/18/21
A fine example of The Trump Effect.

This being that a large section of the population will now not admit that
they stuffed up. Rather than the traditional admission or apology, what we
get now are lies. People in Oz from our idiotic, blowhard prime minister to
failed dunny cleaners have adopted it.

alvey
Unable to recall Deryl ever attempting to make a (deliberate) joke.

keithr0

Sep 18, 2021, 7:08:18 PM9/18/21
Unable to recall alvey ever making a useful post.

jonz

Sep 18, 2021, 8:52:24 PM9/18/21
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 My XV virago is currently getting months out of a tank. Bloody lock
downs. :(

--
"Usenet is like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea. Massive,
mind-boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it." — Gene

jonz

Sep 18, 2021, 8:57:08 PM9/18/21
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Aint *that* the truth!.

jonz

Sep 18, 2021, 9:01:08 PM9/18/21
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nup, you missed the relevance bus way back.....Just shut up!. TIA

> alvey
> Risking an attack of hubris...

Yosemite Sam

Sep 19, 2021, 1:08:33 AM9/19/21
ppl in glass houses...

alvey

Sep 19, 2021, 2:25:01 AM9/19/21
Ooooooh! Now keefs unleashed 'derivative'. Gasp! How twee.

But btw keefy, are you opining that putting up posts proving that your
cowardly little friend in Bumhole (Vic) is a lying fraud *aren't* "useful"?

oty "hero".

alvey

keithr0

Sep 19, 2021, 3:13:18 AM9/19/21
Yes. (BTW I can't recall your posts ever proving anything)

oty yuppy scum

Noddy

Sep 19, 2021, 5:35:12 AM9/19/21
Lol :)

Alvey has an interesting take on "proof". He jumps up and down and
demands that I provide proof for whatever he feels like I need to, and
presumably because his inferiority complex makes him think that he has
some special authority to do so, yet on his side of the sandpit the only
"proof" he ever needs for something to be true is for him to *think* it
is and it becomes magically so.

As you say, despite his *many* claims to the contrary, he's never proved
a single fucking thing :) In fact, I pissed myself laughing once when he
said that the conclusive proof that my business never existed was
because he could find no record of it in the Yellow Pages :)

Hahahahahaa :) What a *fucking idiot* :)

Regards,
Noddy.

Xeno

Sep 19, 2021, 6:20:53 AM9/19/21
On 19/9/21 7:35 pm, Noddy wrote:
> On 19/09/2021 5:13 pm, keithr0 wrote:
>> On 19/09/2021 4:24 pm, alvey wrote:
>
>>> But btw keefy, are you opining that putting up posts proving that your
>>> cowardly little friend in Bumhole (Vic) is a lying fraud *aren't*
>>> "useful"?
>>>
>>> oty "hero".
>>
>> Yes. (BTW I can't recall your posts ever proving anything)
>>
>> oty yuppy scum
>
> Lol :)
>
> Alvey has an interesting take on "proof". He jumps up and down and

No Darren, it's your take on what constitutes proof that is
*interesting*. I'd call it weird.

> demands that I provide proof for whatever he feels like I need to, and
> presumably because his inferiority complex makes him think that he has

It's *your* inferiority complex that compels you to make up all these
fanciful claims that you immediately run away from when called upon to
provide proof.

> some special authority to do so, yet on his side of the sandpit the only

Clocky and I supplied proof, you are yet to supply any proof. But I
*know* you cannot supply proof that does not exist Darren. All you need
supply is a trade registration number

> "proof" he ever needs for something to be true is for him to *think* it
> is and it becomes magically so.

Well Darren, explain how the trade registration database has no record
of you *in any trade*? Also explain how PROV has no *paper records* of
you *in any trade* nor any TAFE college attendance/academic records.
Please explain why the VACC has no record of either you or any companies
you claim to have owned. Please explain why there are no business
records for your business in the location and timeframe you claim to
have owned *Noddy's Automotive*. Please explain why your claimed time as
a service manager at a Honda dealership coincides with your claimed term
of ownership of Noddy's Automotive, took leave of absence, did you?
After all, YOU made these claims, no one else.

> As you say, despite his *many* claims to the contrary, he's never proved
> a single fucking thing :) In fact, I pissed myself laughing once when he
> said that the conclusive proof that my business never existed was
> because he could find no record of it in the Yellow Pages :)
>
> Hahahahahaa :) What a *fucking idiot* :)

Mirror, mirror

Clocky

Sep 19, 2021, 6:59:36 AM9/19/21
Well he's as dumb as a box of hammers so an easy mistake to make.

Clocky

Sep 19, 2021, 7:03:33 AM9/19/21
On 19/09/2021 5:35 pm, Noddy wrote:
> On 19/09/2021 5:13 pm, keithr0 wrote:
>> On 19/09/2021 4:24 pm, alvey wrote:
>
>>> But btw keefy, are you opining that putting up posts proving that your
>>> cowardly little friend in Bumhole (Vic) is a lying fraud *aren't*
>>> "useful"?
>>>
>>> oty "hero".
>>
>> Yes. (BTW I can't recall your posts ever proving anything)
>>
>> oty yuppy scum
>
> Lol :)
>
> Alvey has an interesting take on "proof".

"Proof" is something you can't provide for your claims :-)

Yosemite Sam

Sep 19, 2021, 8:22:16 AM9/19/21
On 19/09/2021 7:35 pm, Noddy wrote:
> On 19/09/2021 5:13 pm, keithr0 wrote:
>> On 19/09/2021 4:24 pm, alvey wrote:
>
>>> But btw keefy, are you opining that putting up posts proving that your
>>> cowardly little friend in Bumhole (Vic) is a lying fraud *aren't*
>>> "useful"?
>>>
>>> oty "hero".
>>
>> Yes. (BTW I can't recall your posts ever proving anything)
>>
>> oty yuppy scum
>
> Lol :)
>
> Alvey has an interesting take on "proof". He jumps up and down and
> demands that I provide proof for whatever he feels like I need to, and
> presumably because his inferiority complex makes him think that he has
> some special authority to do so, yet on his side of the sandpit the
> only "proof" he ever needs for something to be true is for him to
> *think* it is and it becomes magically so.

nope. he provides logical and rational reasons for his conclusions.
facts don't lie, only ppl.

> As you say, despite his *many* claims to the contrary, he's never
> proved a single fucking thing :) In fact, I pissed myself laughing
> once when he said that the conclusive proof that my business never
> existed was because he could find no record of it in the Yellow Pages :)
>
> Hahahahahaa :) What a *fucking idiot* :)

Clocky

Sep 19, 2021, 8:30:41 AM9/19/21
On 19/09/2021 8:25 pm, Yosemite Sam wrote:
> On 19/09/2021 7:35 pm, Noddy wrote:

>>> Yes. (BTW I can't recall your posts ever proving anything)
>>>
>>> oty yuppy scum
>>
>> Lol :)
>>
>> Alvey has an interesting take on "proof". He jumps up and down and
>> demands that I provide proof for whatever he feels like I need to, and
>> presumably because his inferiority complex makes him think that he has
>> some special authority to do so, yet on his side of the sandpit the
>> only "proof" he ever needs for something to be true is for him to
>> *think* it is and it becomes magically so.
>

> nope. he provides logical and rational reasons for his conclusions.
> facts don't lie, only ppl.

And you won't find a greater proven liar in here than the fraud.

alvey

Sep 19, 2021, 5:07:30 PM9/19/21
lol! I wish. Well, about the "y" part of "yuppy" anyway.

Anyhow... As you are an ocassional visitor to this cesspit your claim that
you "can't recall" something is, like most of your posts, meaningless, and
it certainly doesn't warrant me digging out the *relevant* posts.

But just as a quick example... I recently came across this old claim by The
Fraudster, "My old man was a returned serviceman Ron (he fought in Korea)
and *hated* Asians with a passion…” Fraudster, 09Oct08.

For a couple of reasons, this stunk like old prawns to me so off to the
excellent DVA records I went and sure enough, there was no record of any
Gibbens fighting in the Korean conflict. Check it yourself if you like.
https://nominal-rolls.dva.gov.au/

So keefy, would you say that was a "relevant" post? And how do you, as an
ex-forces person, feel about someone faking a connection to a Digger?

oty keith.

alvey

Sep 19, 2021, 5:18:50 PM9/19/21
Thank you for yet another insight into the mangled mess that is your brain.
Way too late though Fraudster, *** EVERYONE *** already knows that you're a
lying nutbag.

"The facts are" Der Der, you make claims, Others challenge their
authenticity, you refuse to corroborate, and then you run away to hide
behind your mighty (snigger) killfail. All this is in complete
contradiction to your frequently brayed pov *before* your claims were
challenged. Example;

“At the end of the day it is Oz and Oz alone who makes the claims about
himself, and the onus to prove them rests with him. Doing so would be such
a simple affair and it would shut up every single one of his detractors
around here for good, but that's *not* what he wants. He craves attention,
and as long as he does all you'll keep hearing from him is unconfirmed
fantasy and fairytales.” Fraudster, 21/12/07

You are a hypocrite, liar, fraud, coward and buffoon Gibbens. Always have
been, always will be.

alvey

Yosemite Sam

Sep 19, 2021, 7:38:42 PM9/19/21
nailed it!

> alvey

Yosemite Sam

Sep 19, 2021, 8:01:12 PM9/19/21
is he?

> feel about someone faking a connection to a Digger?
>
> oty keith.

Xeno

Sep 19, 2021, 11:02:30 PM9/19/21
Darren was definitely projecting when he made that statement. ;-)

> You are a hypocrite, liar, fraud, coward and buffoon Gibbens. Always have
> been, always will be.

In order for Darren to be *anything else* would require *intelligence*.
That's him knackered right there!

> alvey

keithr0

Sep 20, 2021, 4:00:56 AM9/20/21
Nope, just part of the crap that you and your mates push out on a daily
basis. It ain't signal, it's just noise.

OTY

yuppy scum

keithr0

Sep 20, 2021, 4:02:35 AM9/20/21
I have held the highest rank in the armed forces, that of civilian all
my life. As usual, when alve doesn't know, he just guesses.

alvey

Sep 20, 2021, 4:28:14 AM9/20/21
Oh kay.
So you'd rather hang with a proven liar than admit that you fucked up.
Great "signal" that keith.

You ain't no "hero" Zero.
Leave you to it.

alvey

Clocky

Sep 20, 2021, 5:55:07 AM9/20/21
So it doesn't bother you that the fraud is faking his old mans service
record?

Not much integrity there old boy.

Grumpy Tech

Sep 20, 2021, 7:25:07 AM9/20/21
Exactly because I'm betting Noddy's father was a returned serviceman.
Alwee just made a presumptive mistake when reading what was written.

I'm allowing for Noddy's age when doing my calculations however where
his father served may have been clouded and given Alwee's error I'm not
going to elaborate.

I know my uncle served somewhere in the Pacific region and has a
citation that is classified as they were not supposed to be there...
He's on the DVA roll with no citations listed. He doesn't have the same
surname as me...

Noddy

Sep 20, 2021, 10:39:37 AM9/20/21
Alvey just makes up whatever he wants to suit himself, and then
convinces himself that it's real. Just like Clasner does. It's all these
fucktards have :)

> I'm allowing for Noddy's age when doing my calculations however where
> his father served may have been clouded and given Alwee's error I'm not
> going to elaborate.

I couldn't if I wanted (or cared) to.

I never spoke to my father about his military service. In fact, I reckon
I probably had maybe 4 conversations with my old man that lasted for
more than 10 minutes in my entire life. My father was a complicated man
who had two distinctly different periods in his life: One where he was a
violent alcoholic which lasted until I was around 18 or so, and the
other where he had matured into a doting grandfather who spent his spare
time with his grandkids. Either way, my relationship with him was distant.

Don't get me wrong. We had a relationship of sorts, but it wasn't very
deep, and it wasn't a typical "father-son" deal. As a kid I lived in
fear of him as he was one of those guys who boozed at the pub most
nights until closing time where he came home pissed shitless and belted
anyone who got in his way, and as shithouse as that sounds today it was
pretty normal for the times in the area where I lived. I actually
considered myself lucky compared to some of my friends who occasionally
went to school with black eyes or welt marks across the back of their
legs where their fathers had taken to them, and I never got it as bad as
some.

As an adult my father was a different bloke and mellowed a lot when
grandkids arrived, but by that stage I was off on my own and my
relationship became more of a "mate" than a "son". Still, he was always
complicated and never opened up about anything. Even when he was dying
of Cancer as I sat with him in the Palliative care unit of the Alfred
Hospital every day for the three weeks he was there wasting away to
nothing I reckon we exchanged maybe a dozen words to each other. In the
last week I don't think he even knew I was there.

I learned more about him after he died than I ever knew when he was
alive. For example, I had no idea that he was married before and that I
have a step brother somewhere. Nor did I have any idea that my older
sister who I knew as part of my family was in fact my step sister from
his first marriage. I had no idea that for a couple of years he was a
professional gambler, and I had no idea he had spent time in the slot
for beating some bloke to within an inch of his life. Actually I had a
reasonable suspicion about that one :)

As for his military service, all he ever said to me about it once was "I
was in the army". The conversation never went any further than that as
usual, and I really didn't care. It was my Mum who told me that he'd
served overseas after he died, and she mentioned "Korea". To be quite
frank I don't think my Mum would even know where Korea actually is, and
whether he served there or not I couldn't have cared less either.

My father was a difficult man and there wasn't a hell of a lot about him
that I really admired, but I can be thankful that he inspired me to do
well, and taught me that there was more to life than to live it like he did.

> I know my uncle served somewhere in the Pacific region and has a
> citation that is classified as they were not supposed to be there...
> He's on the DVA roll with no citations listed. He doesn't have the same
> surname as me...

I had a few relo's in different roles during the war. My maternal
grandfather was a soldier who fought in Africa with the 9th Division if
I remember correctly, and I _think_ ended up in the pacific where he was
captured and spent time in Changi. His bother, my "Uncle" Bill was a
Bristol Beaufighter pilot who was shot down and taken prisoner. My
Paternal Grandfather was a conscientious objector during WWII as he was
a member of the Communist party and didn't believe in shooting other
people for 5 bob a week.

There's probably more to these people and their exploits than I know
about, but I was never really into genealogy. What they did was their
business and had little to do with me.

alvey

Sep 20, 2021, 3:55:56 PM9/20/21
There's a surprise.

> Alwee just made a presumptive mistake when reading what was written.

Really Gumps? What would that be?

> I'm allowing for Noddy's age when doing my calculations

You've done calculations? Let's see 'em.
And what exactly has The Fraudster's age got to do with this lie?

> however where his father served may have been clouded

I assume you mean "cloudy". That makes more sense than "clouded".

> and given Alwee's error

Again? What error would that be Gumpo?

> I'm not going to elaborate.

What!!!!

Oh Gumps you've done it again!
Thanks for the larf! Good one.

> I know my uncle served somewhere in the Pacific region and has a
> citation that is classified as they were not supposed to be there...
> He's on the DVA roll with no citations listed. He doesn't have the same
> surname as me...

Even if it was relevant *or* made sense, you didn't need this bit after the
punchline.

alvey

alvey

Sep 20, 2021, 4:21:35 PM9/20/21
On Tue, 21 Sep 2021 00:39:33 +1000, Noddy wrote:

> Alvey just makes up whatever he wants to suit himself, and then
> convinces himself that it's real.

Fraudster, this is as patently absurd as your Big Claims. Reality is, like
you, simple. You make claims and people challenge them. And if you weren't
such a craven, simpering buffoon you wouldn't be making such pathetic
statements from behind your fishnet-inspired killfail.

> Just like Clasner does. It's all these fucktards have :)

Well we don't actually have that, what we *do* have though, in spades, is
you exposed as a fraud.

>> I'm allowing for Noddy's age when doing my calculations however where
>> his father served may have been clouded and given Alwee's error I'm not
>> going to elaborate.
>
> I couldn't if I wanted (or cared) to.
>
> I never spoke to my father

Sigh. Here we go.
Hey Fraudster! You were recently having a go at someone recently about
'dragging everything back to themselves'. And then there's all those sneers
of 'attention whore'. Yep! It's Mirror Time! Again. Still and Forever.

snip lies, backtracking and assorted slop.

Oh btw Der Der, I notice that you're still reading all my posts. lol.

alvey

Yosemite Sam

Sep 20, 2021, 8:17:19 PM9/20/21
On 21/09/2021 6:21 am, alvey wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Sep 2021 00:39:33 +1000, Noddy wrote:
>

>> Alvey just makes up whatever he wants to suit himself, and then
>> convinces himself that it's real.
> Fraudster, this is as patently absurd as your Big Claims. Reality is, like
> you, simple. You make claims and people challenge them. And if you weren't
> such a craven, simpering buffoon you wouldn't be making such pathetic
> statements from behind your fishnet-inspired killfail.
>
>> Just like Clasner does. It's all these fucktards have :)
> Well we don't actually have that, what we *do* have though, in spades, is
> you exposed as a fraud.

it's only noddy's own words that are responded to; claims of being a
qualified mechanic, owning a business, and all the rest. only he is
responsible for the flak he gets, not anyone else.

>>> I'm allowing for Noddy's age when doing my calculations however where
>>> his father served may have been clouded and given Alwee's error I'm not
>>> going to elaborate.
>> I couldn't if I wanted (or cared) to.
>>
>> I never spoke to my father
> Sigh. Here we go.
> Hey Fraudster! You were recently having a go at someone recently about
> 'dragging everything back to themselves'. And then there's all those sneers
> of 'attention whore'. Yep! It's Mirror Time! Again. Still and Forever.
>
> snip lies, backtracking and assorted slop.
>
> Oh btw Der Der, I notice that you're still reading all my posts. lol.

he just snipes from coward castle. not game to address directly what is
put to him.

> alvey

Yosemite Sam

Sep 20, 2021, 8:19:33 PM9/20/21
poor old gwumpy. perhaps he needs to 'take a bex and have a good lie
down'  :)

>> I know my uncle served somewhere in the Pacific region and has a
>> citation that is classified as they were not supposed to be there...
>> He's on the DVA roll with no citations listed. He doesn't have the same
>> surname as me...
> Even if it was relevant *or* made sense, you didn't need this bit after the
> punchline.
>

> alvey

Grumpy Tech

Sep 20, 2021, 9:34:41 PM9/20/21
Oh ouch. I've been slapped by a wet lettuce leaf...

Xeno

Sep 20, 2021, 10:09:33 PM9/20/21
And you did it to yourself.

Noddy

Sep 20, 2021, 10:16:03 PM9/20/21
ROTFL :)

It's always amusing to get a dressing down from a bloke who will go down
as the dumbest individual this group has ever known :)

Xeno

Sep 20, 2021, 10:21:25 PM9/20/21
On 21/9/21 5:55 am, alvey wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Sep 2021 21:25:05 +1000, Grumpy Tech wrote:

<snippo>

>>> I have held the highest rank in the armed forces, that of civilian all
>>> my life. As usual, when alve doesn't know, he just guesses.
>>>
>> Exactly because I'm betting Noddy's father was a returned serviceman.

Grumpy is *betting* on a detail wherein the only *evidence*, and I use
that term very loosely, arises from Darren's scribblings? Lucky Grumpy's
not a punter on the Neddies, he'd lose his shirt betting on all the *hot
tips* he gets from the *mug punters*.

> There's a surprise.
>
>> Alwee just made a presumptive mistake when reading what was written.
>
> Really Gumps? What would that be?
>>
>> I'm allowing for Noddy's age when doing my calculations
>
> You've done calculations? Let's see 'em.
> And what exactly has The Fraudster's age got to do with this lie?

I was wondering that myself. It's the age of Darren's father that is
most relevant here and Darren gave sufficient indication of that here in
the past.

>> however where his father served may have been clouded
>
> I assume you mean "cloudy". That makes more sense than "clouded".
>
>> and given Alwee's error
>
> Again? What error would that be Gumpo?
>
>> I'm not going to elaborate.
>
> What!!!!

He's not going to elaborate because it involves lies (Darren's) and
there is no way he can spin the story further. He is at the point where
Darren needs to provide *substantive proof* of yet another of his
fraudulent claims and we know he cannot do that.

> Oh Gumps you've done it again!
> Thanks for the larf! Good one.

More to be pitied than scorned.

>> I know my uncle served somewhere in the Pacific region and has a
>> citation that is classified as they were not supposed to be there...
>> He's on the DVA roll with no citations listed. He doesn't have the same
>> surname as me...
>
> Even if it was relevant *or* made sense, you didn't need this bit after the
> punchline.

All of that served only make the relevant issue clouded (cloudy, hazy,
obscure). Bugger it, go with *obfuscated* since that was Grumpy's intent
anyway.

> alvey

Xeno

Sep 20, 2021, 10:23:29 PM9/20/21
On 21/9/21 6:21 am, alvey wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Sep 2021 00:39:33 +1000, Noddy wrote:
>

>> Alvey just makes up whatever he wants to suit himself, and then
>> convinces himself that it's real.
>
> Fraudster, this is as patently absurd as your Big Claims. Reality is, like
> you, simple. You make claims and people challenge them. And if you weren't
> such a craven, simpering buffoon you wouldn't be making such pathetic
> statements from behind your fishnet-inspired killfail.
>
>> Just like Clasner does. It's all these fucktards have :)
>
> Well we don't actually have that, what we *do* have though, in spades, is
> you exposed as a fraud.
>
>>> I'm allowing for Noddy's age when doing my calculations however where
>>> his father served may have been clouded and given Alwee's error I'm not
>>> going to elaborate.
>>
>> I couldn't if I wanted (or cared) to.
>>
>> I never spoke to my father
>
> Sigh. Here we go.

Notice how he meanders into a waffling post yet there is nothing
substantive there, just waffling *bullshit*.

> Hey Fraudster! You were recently having a go at someone recently about
> 'dragging everything back to themselves'. And then there's all those sneers
> of 'attention whore'. Yep! It's Mirror Time! Again. Still and Forever.
>
> snip lies, backtracking and assorted slop.
>
> Oh btw Der Der, I notice that you're still reading all my posts. lol.
>

> alvey

Xeno

Sep 20, 2021, 10:58:14 PM9/20/21
On 21/9/21 10:20 am, Yosemite Sam wrote:
> On 21/09/2021 6:21 am, alvey wrote:
>> On Tue, 21 Sep 2021 00:39:33 +1000, Noddy wrote:
>>

>>> Alvey just makes up whatever he wants to suit himself, and then
>>> convinces himself that it's real.
>> Fraudster, this is as patently absurd as your Big Claims. Reality is,
>> like
>> you, simple. You make claims and people challenge them. And if you
>> weren't
>> such a craven, simpering buffoon you wouldn't be making such pathetic
>> statements from behind your fishnet-inspired killfail.
>>> Just like Clasner does. It's all these fucktards have :)
>> Well we don't actually have that, what we *do* have though, in spades, is
>> you exposed as a fraud.
>

> it's only noddy's own words that are responded to; claims of being a
> qualified mechanic, owning a business, and all the rest. only he is
> responsible for the flak he gets, not anyone else.

The sad thing is, Darren's POV is totally lacking in logic. For
instance, he says he isn't going to provide *proof* of his claims
because, as he has oft stated, it's what I want. There's a huge logic
fail right there. Why would I want him to post proof of his claims? My
*claim* is that he has no trade qualifications whatsoever, never signed
up to any apprenticeship ever and never attended TAFE as an apprentice
ever. I have searched the online database, nada. I have searched the
paper based archives at PROV, nada. All Darren has to do to shoot me
down in flames is produce a *TRADE REGISTRATION NUMBER*. Or two, since
he claims two trades. That *trivial* piece of evidence would shoot me
down so bad! Logic would dictate that Darren would love to shoot me
down, figuratively and likely literally - but he doesn't do it. Why?
It's not because he likes me, he's made clear that's not the case.
Therefore the *only logical conclusion* is that he doesn't have any
proof. You see, he is in a quandry here because he can't simply *pluck*
a trade registration number out of his arse because said numbers are
unique to the individual and to the trade. What's more, said numbers can
be *extremely easy* to find in the archives at PROV since they are held
in *Numerical Order*. Know the number, order out the relevant box of
fanfold paper records, look up number and see name to which it is
attached. A number, or two, would have made my research at PROV so much
easier but, regardless, other records are held in *Name Order* so I just
ordered out the alphabetical sequence which *should have* contained
Darren's surname. Lo and behold - nada, no record of apprenticeship, no
trade registration number and no TAFE cars in Darren's name, none
whatsoever. Not-A-Single-One! And *that* is why Darren is making all
sorts of excuses why he won't front up with proof of his claims. Logic
dictates, if you haven't the proof, you cannot offer it up. So Darren
has but one option, *run away* and *snipe* from the sidelines. He has
nothing else.

Xeno

Sep 20, 2021, 10:59:11 PM9/20/21
certainly he is making a fool of himself trying to defend the indefensible.

Xeno

Sep 20, 2021, 11:00:25 PM9/20/21
When did you manage to dress anyone down Darren? For sure, you qualify
as the dumbest individual this group has ever known.

Yosemite Sam

Sep 20, 2021, 11:14:16 PM9/20/21
sniping from coward castle. what a soft cock

Yosemite Sam

Sep 20, 2021, 11:16:54 PM9/20/21
yep. he's a joke

Yosemite Sam

Sep 20, 2021, 11:17:31 PM9/20/21
On 21/09/2021 12:23 pm, Xeno wrote:
> On 21/9/21 6:21 am, alvey wrote:
>> On Tue, 21 Sep 2021 00:39:33 +1000, Noddy wrote:
>>

>>> Alvey just makes up whatever he wants to suit himself, and then
>>> convinces himself that it's real.
>>
>> Fraudster, this is as patently absurd as your Big Claims. Reality is,
>> like
>> you, simple. You make claims and people challenge them. And if you
>> weren't
>> such a craven, simpering buffoon you wouldn't be making such pathetic
>> statements from behind your fishnet-inspired killfail.
>>> Just like Clasner does. It's all these fucktards have :)
>>
>> Well we don't actually have that, what we *do* have though, in
>> spades, is
>> you exposed as a fraud.

>>> I couldn't if I wanted (or cared) to.
>>>
>>> I never spoke to my father
>>
>> Sigh. Here we go.
>
> Notice how he meanders into a waffling post yet there is nothing
> substantive there, just waffling *bullshit*.

yep!

alvey

Sep 20, 2021, 11:24:49 PM9/20/21
It does the job. Anything else would be overkill...

So where's your response to my queries *directed at your post* Gumps?

alvey

alvey

Sep 20, 2021, 11:34:35 PM9/20/21
On Tue, 21 Sep 2021 13:17:35 +1000, Yosemite Sam wrote:

> On 21/09/2021 12:15 pm, Noddy wrote:

>>> Oh ouch. I've been slapped by a wet lettuce leaf...
>>
>> ROTFL :)
>>
>> It's always amusing to get a dressing down from a bloke who will go
>> down as the dumbest individual this group has ever known :)
>>

> sniping from coward castle. what a soft cock

Yep. That's always good for a laugh. Der Der, the self-declared hard man,
the self-declared the pub bouncer, the hero who declared that he'd punch
Michalea Cash if he met her, the abusive little gobshite, yep, the one who
runs away from a few questions about his honesty. You really wonder why
anyone would support such a cowardly wretch.

These are strange and disturbing times.

alvey

alvey

Sep 20, 2021, 11:37:49 PM9/20/21
That's possible.
An alternative intent may have been to prove that he, and his spellchecker,
could type while he was nissed as a pewt.

alvey

Yosemite Sam

Sep 21, 2021, 12:02:33 AM9/21/21
SOP for him. when does he ever not make a fool of himself, lol

Xeno

Sep 21, 2021, 12:02:33 AM9/21/21
Yes, that would be another possible *logical* conclusion.

jonz

Sep 21, 2021, 12:21:33 AM9/21/21
On 9/21/2021 6:21 AM, alvey wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Sep 2021 00:39:33 +1000, Noddy wrote:
>

>> Alvey just makes up whatever he wants to suit himself, and then
>> convinces himself that it's real.
> Fraudster, this is as patently absurd as your Big Claims. Reality is, like
> you, simple. You make claims and people challenge them. And if you weren't
> such a craven, simpering buffoon you wouldn't be making such pathetic
> statements from behind your fishnet-inspired killfail.
>
>> Just like Clasner does. It's all these fucktards have :)
> Well we don't actually have that, what we *do* have though, in spades, is
> you exposed as a
>
>>> I'm allowing for Noddy's age when doing my calculations however where
>>> his father served may have been clouded and given Alwee's error I'm not
>>> going to elaborate.
>> I couldn't if I wanted (or cared) to.
>>
>> I never spoke to my father
> Sigh. Here we go.
> Hey Fraudster! You were recently having a go at someone recently about
> 'dragging everything back to themselves'. And then there's all those sneers
> of 'attention whore'. Yep! It's Mirror Time! Again. Still and Forever.
>
> snip lies, backtracking and assorted slop.

~~

 True, just cease and desist eh?. Only makes you look stupider....(If
that *is* actually possible :) )

> Oh btw Der Der, I notice that you're still reading all my posts. lol.

~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah?, I`m here to tell you that there is *no* need to *read* any of yer
repetitive rubbish.

          A *very* quick scan tells one that there`s nothing new from
your fixated self.

--
"Usenet is like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea. Massive,
mind-boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it." — Gene
Spafford, 1992

jonz

Sep 21, 2021, 12:26:15 AM9/21/21
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Take the time to explain exactly *what* that phrase means to you and
yer ilk??.

jonz

Sep 21, 2021, 12:34:47 AM9/21/21
On 9/21/2021 1:17 PM, Yosemite Sam wrote:
> On 21/09/2021 12:15 pm, Noddy wrote:

>>> Oh ouch. I've been slapped by a wet lettuce leaf...
>>
>> ROTFL :)
>>
>> It's always amusing to get a dressing down from a bloke who will go
>> down as the dumbest individual this group has ever known :)
>>

> sniping from coward castle. what a soft cock

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 You got the message turkey, no snipe there.

  BTW, Fancy *you* calling another a soft cock...You coat-tailing, arse
licking cunt!.

jonz

Sep 21, 2021, 12:52:31 AM9/21/21
On 9/20/2021 7:55 PM, Clocky wrote:
>>> ex-forces person, feel about someone faking a connection to a Digger?
>>>
>>> oty keith.
>>
>> Nope, just part of the crap that you and your mates push out on a
>> daily basis. It ain't signal, it's just noise.
>>

> So it doesn't bother you that the fraud is faking his old mans service
> record?
>
> Not much integrity there old boy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Is he??, *You* know this *how*?. *Integrity*, a word you like to bandy
around. Hah, yer halo has slipped to around yer neck and is slowly but
surely squeezing..

Noddy

Sep 21, 2021, 2:05:54 AM9/21/21
On 21/09/2021 2:21 pm, jonz wrote:
> On 9/21/2021 6:21 AM, alvey wrote:

>> Oh btw Der Der, I notice that you're still reading all my posts. lol.
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~
>
> Yeah?, I`m here to tell you that there is *no* need to *read* any of yer
> repetitive rubbish.

How does the fuckwit figure that I "read all his posts"? Is he *that*
fucking stupid that he cannot make the distinction between comments
echoed by someone else and comments read directly?

Then again, we are talking about Alvey here. This is the pathetic
useless stalking *cunt* who tried posing as an Asian woman to gain
access to a facebook page I run only to be flicked when his juvenile
little game was discovered which left him completely bamboozled how a
page with 150 odd members could up and disappear right in front of him :)

>           A *very* quick scan tells one that there`s nothing new from
> your fixated self.

He's an irrelevant noisemaker. Nothing more.

Noddy

Sep 21, 2021, 2:07:00 AM9/21/21
On 21/09/2021 2:26 pm, jonz wrote:
> On 9/21/2021 10:20 AM, Yosemite Sam wrote:

>> he just snipes from coward castle. not game to address directly what
>> is put to him.
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
>  Take the time to explain exactly *what* that phrase means to you and
> yer ilk??.

This is just Felix having yet *another* whinge about being ignored. How
many times is that now? About 27? :)

alvey

Sep 21, 2021, 3:08:29 AM9/21/21
Oh dear. The Fraudster telling Great Big Porkies about me from behind his
legendary killfail! Again. How will I ever be able to sleep tonight?

And btw Der Der... Having to snipe from behind your legendary killfail
*and* through someone who you routinely referred to as "fucktard", "moron",
"the village idiot" etc is a really good look for you.

alvey
"See what being a total softcock will do for you?" High Plains Grifter,
14Feb16.

Yosemite Sam

Sep 21, 2021, 6:58:56 AM9/21/21
On 21/09/2021 2:34 pm, jonz wrote:
> On 9/21/2021 1:17 PM, Yosemite Sam wrote:

>>> ROTFL :)
>>>
>>> It's always amusing to get a dressing down from a bloke who will go
>>> down as the dumbest individual this group has ever known :)
>>>

>> sniping from coward castle. what a soft cock
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
>  You got the message turkey, no snipe there.
>
>   BTW, Fancy *you* calling another a soft cock...You coat-tailing,
> arse licking cunt!.

just so you know.. you can keep writing your shit to me if you want, but
it means nothing to me, as I have no respect for you anymore, so don't
expect any replies.

Xeno

Sep 21, 2021, 7:20:51 AM9/21/21
An irrelevant noisemaker Darren? Why, that would have to be you.
Certainly a person who has to *invent* trade qualifications in order to
feel relevant in a cars newsgroup has some serious issues with
relevance, insecurity issues predominant amongst them. Your track record
in life sure makes the source of your insecurity issues plain.

Yosemite Sam

Sep 21, 2021, 6:38:42 PM9/21/21
you do indeed. and it says a lot about those who support him.

> These are strange and disturbing times.
>

> alvey

Clocky

Sep 21, 2021, 8:26:53 PM9/21/21
On 22/09/2021 6:42 am, Yosemite Sam wrote:
> On 21/09/2021 1:34 pm, alvey wrote:

>>> sniping from coward castle. what a soft cock
>> Yep. That's always good for a laugh. Der Der, the self-declared hard man,
>> the self-declared the pub bouncer, the hero who declared that he'd punch
>> Michalea Cash if he met her, the abusive little gobshite, yep, the one
>> who
>> runs away from a few questions about his honesty. You really wonder why
>> anyone would support such a cowardly wretch.
>

> you do indeed. and it says a lot about those who support him.

Yep, it speaks volumes.

jonz

Sep 21, 2021, 10:37:06 PM9/21/21
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  hell yeah, all of that and more....

     I`se a broken man..... :(

         Haha, lift yer game or just ffffade away ol' girl. :)))

> alvey
> "See what being a total softcock will do for you?" High Plains Grifter,
> 14Feb16.

jonz

Sep 21, 2021, 10:40:35 PM9/21/21
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Awww, no :(.... (BTW, you just did. :))) )

keithr0

Sep 22, 2021, 5:37:31 AM9/22/21
I don't know whether he is faking anything or not, and neither do you.
You're just taking alveys unreliable attempts at research as true
because that is what you want to believe. Basically I don't give a shit
whether it's true or not, it doesn't affect me either way one little bit.

> Not much integrity there old boy.

As you say, not much integrity in that.

keithr0

Sep 22, 2021, 5:38:52 AM9/22/21
On 20/09/2021 6:28 pm, alvey wrote:
> Oh kay.
> So you'd rather hang with a proven liar than admit that you fucked up.
> Great "signal" that keith.

I don't hang with anybody here alvey, I'm more choosey who I hang with.

Yosemite Sam

Sep 22, 2021, 6:59:42 AM9/22/21
well according to the DVA he didn't serve in any of the major recent
conflicts, WW2, Korea, or Vietnam, that much is certain.

>> Not much integrity there old boy.
>
> As you say, not much integrity in that.

keithr0

Sep 22, 2021, 8:03:49 AM9/22/21
And you have completed a comprehensive search yourself, or are you
relying on alvey? He isn't exactly a disinterested party, and his
conclusions are usually dubious; but believe what you want most here do.

keithr0

Sep 22, 2021, 8:05:58 AM9/22/21
On 21/09/2021 5:08 pm, alvey wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Sep 2021 16:05:49 +1000, Noddy wrote:

>>> ~~~~~~~~~~
>>>
>>> Yeah?, I`m here to tell you that there is *no* need to *read* any of yer
>>> repetitive rubbish.
>>
>> How does the fuckwit figure that I "read all his posts"? Is he *that*
>> fucking stupid that he cannot make the distinction between comments
>> echoed by someone else and comments read directly?
>>
>> Then again, we are talking about Alvey here. This is the pathetic
>> useless stalking *cunt* who tried posing as an Asian woman to gain
>> access to a facebook page I run only to be flicked when his juvenile
>> little game was discovered which left him completely bamboozled how a
>> page with 150 odd members could up and disappear right in front of him :)
>>
>>>           A *very* quick scan tells one that there`s nothing new from
>>> your fixated self.
>>
>> He's an irrelevant noisemaker. Nothing more.
>
> Oh dear. The Fraudster telling Great Big Porkies about me from behind his
> legendary killfail! Again. How will I ever be able to sleep tonight?

Sounds more like a character reference to me.

keithr0

Sep 22, 2021, 8:15:26 AM9/22/21
On 21/09/2021 6:21 am, alvey wrote:

> Oh btw Der Der, I notice that you're still reading all my posts. lol.

Lets see how this works, I'll type it slowly so that you can understand,
you can stick your tongue out if it helps.

1) Little alvey makes a post.

2) Somebody who hasn't got him plonked (E.G. jonz) replies quoting
little alveys post.

3) Noddy who hasn't got that person (E.G. jonz) plonked sees his post
including your words of wisdom

4) Noddy replies to that post with your quote.

See, simple isn't it, that's the way that Usenet works.

If you still don't understand then either you are more stupid than max
or willfully igorant, and that is just as bad as anything that you've
accused noddy of being.

Xeno

Sep 22, 2021, 8:50:04 AM9/22/21
I can guarantee he has no trade qualification, the lack of any record in
the trade registration database confirms that. Nor has he ever attended
a TAFE College as an apprentice, again, the lack of *any* records
pertaining to him exist at PROV and, as I stated, it was illegal for him
to sign up to consecutive apprenticeships until relevant laws were
repealed in 1992. I have an email *from the VACC* confirming that his
claim to 20+ years of business membership in the VACC is pure delusion.

Darren did not know that *all* auto machining apprentices attended the
then new auto machining training facility at Gwynne Street, Richmond
from somewhere between 1978-80 until that building was sold recently.
From 1981-1982, I attended teachers college with one of the new teacher
trainees who started his teaching career at Richmond. This chap;

https://www.linkedin.com/in/neil-marshall-936a35160/?miniProfileUrn=urn%3Ali%3Afs_miniProfile%3AACoAACaYkfoBKZifZjdauoogEe1irDrs7RJp0nc

Had Darren actually done an auto machining apprenticeship, he would know
all the above but he tried to claim that Repco did apprentice training
in-house. Well, yes, they did - *until* the new training facility
opened. Why would they not send their apprentices there, after all, they
were a member of the industry lobby group that pressured the Victorian
Government to gazette auto machining as a trade and to set up relevant
training facilities.

And that training continues today though not in the same form nor at the
same venue;

https://www.kangan.edu.au/tafe-courses/certificate-iii-in-automotive-engine-reconditioning-3254

Yosemite Sam

Sep 22, 2021, 8:54:39 AM9/22/21
you just put in the name and the conflict and get a listing. it aint
rocket science. there was one Gibbens serving in Vietnam, none in Korea,
and eight in WW2. I discounted the Vietnam member since he was born
overseas, and WW2 I hadn't checked.

Xeno

Sep 22, 2021, 9:21:01 AM9/22/21
Should be the same as I feel about a faker pretending to be a tradesman.
That is, to me, worse than someone pretending their father was in a
combat zone during a war. It is, in reality, fraud.

> oty keith.

Noddy

Sep 22, 2021, 11:10:49 AM9/22/21
On 22/09/2021 10:03 pm, keithr0 wrote:
They do indeed, but you have to wonder *why*.

I guess I should be flattered in some way that I give these fixated
retards *such* a fucking hard-on that they seem completely incapable of
talking about anything else around here *other* than me :)

Fucking morons :)

Noddy

Sep 22, 2021, 11:14:41 AM9/22/21
What, the "Asian woman" bit?

That's what he did. Picked some stock photo from the internet and
created a fake account *just* so he could join a facebook group so he
could try to get something over me. How fucked up is that? The *really*
funny part was that as soon as I jerried and flicked the fucking idiot
he was in here complaining about the group "disappearing" the very next
day :)

Not too smart is old alvey. Noisy, sure. But dumber than flux.

Noddy

Sep 22, 2021, 11:23:39 AM9/22/21
It's his personality disorder kicking in. Just like his mate Clasener,
to accept that his posts don't get read is to accept that, as far as I'm
concerned, he's completely invisible and totally irrelevant around here
which makes his activity look *remarkably* fucking insane (which it is)
and he just can't have that. So, like Clasener, Alvey just *has* to
convince himself that I read every word to justify his own pathetic
existence and try to mask the fact that he is a complete fucking nutter.

These people eat the insides of their own heads out creating fantasy
worlds around here.....

Clocky

Sep 22, 2021, 11:55:35 AM9/22/21
Given his propensity for lying and a lack of DVA service records, there
is a fair chance.

Clocky

Sep 22, 2021, 12:00:22 PM9/22/21
Apparently this is all too hard for Keef.

He's rather believe a compulsive liar.

alvey

Sep 22, 2021, 4:25:46 PM9/22/21
You need to wait until you're fully awake from your post-dinner nap before
you post anything keith.

Ever helpful,
alvey
It is loading more messages.