is the EV market crash true?

Mighty Mouse

Dec 26, 2023, 4:22:00 PM12/26/23

Clocky

Dec 26, 2023, 7:12:47 PM12/26/23
On 27/12/2023 5:21 am, Mighty Mouse wrote:

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0T2_t6xgZKE
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkD-wqfXPmA

Surely you're not taking anything on that channel seriously?

It's obviously creating content that appeals to a certain demographic
for hits IOW $$$.

Look at sales data, don't listen to stooges with a vested interest.

--
In thread "May need to buy petrol soon" Sept 23 2021 11:15:59am
Keithr0 wrote: "He made the assertion either he proves it or he is a

On Sept 23 2021 3:16:29pm Keithr0 wrote:
"He asserts that the claim is true, so, if it is unproven, he is lying."

Xeno

Dec 26, 2023, 8:42:30 PM12/26/23
The EV crash is true in China. But that’s because EVs were subsidised to
the hilt - then the govt there cut the subsidies. Heaps of EV manufacturers
going broke and guaranteed we will see the dross of that here. Those crappy
BYD EVs for instance.

____
Xeno

Mighty Mouse

Dec 27, 2023, 12:41:45 AM12/27/23
how do you know they're crappy? have you seen any

> ____
> Xeno

Xeno

Dec 27, 2023, 1:54:31 AM12/27/23
Heaps of them catching fire in China. Also heaps of complaints about the
quality, or lack of, in Chinese media.

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Computer Nerd Kev

Dec 27, 2023, 3:58:36 PM12/27/23
Xeno <xeno...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> The EV crash is true in China. But that's because EVs were subsidised to
> the hilt - then the govt there cut the subsidies. Heaps of EV manufacturers
> going broke and guaranteed we will see the dross of that here.

The stats for electric vehicles and their manufacturers in China
likely include a whole lot of really cheap and nasty vehicles that
can't even reach highway speeds, and fall way short of ever being
road legal in Australia.

--
__ __
#_ < |\| |< _# | Note: I won't see posts made from Google Groups |

Xeno

Dec 27, 2023, 4:42:28 PM12/27/23
Computer Nerd Kev <n...@telling.you.invalid> wrote:
> Xeno <xeno...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
>> The EV crash is true in China. But that's because EVs were subsidised to
>> the hilt - then the govt there cut the subsidies. Heaps of EV manufacturers
>> going broke and guaranteed we will see the dross of that here.
>
> The stats for electric vehicles and their manufacturers in China
> likely include a whole lot of really cheap and nasty vehicles that
> can't even reach highway speeds, and fall way short of ever being
> road legal in Australia.

Hundreds of EV manufacturers actually, and all cashing in on the CCP
subsidies, including the name brands like BYD. That’s why Tesla is so
popular in China, better quality and way less likely to self immolate.

____
Xeno

Peter Jason

Dec 31, 2023, 3:50:03 PM12/31/23