Who said a Prius is useless.

Daryl

Jun 22, 2022, 1:26:55 AM6/22/22

Daryl

Jun 22, 2022, 1:27:37 AM6/22/22
On 22/6/2022 3:26 pm, Daryl wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_GVlSzJSJg

Skip the first 4mins.

--
Daryl

Clocky

Jun 22, 2022, 2:10:37 AM6/22/22
Didn't break a timing chain and didn't bend like a Navara would...
Toyota tough!

--
keith on the 7 Oct 2021 wrote;
"He asserts that the claim is true, so, if

Noddy

Jun 22, 2022, 6:47:26 AM6/22/22
On 22/06/2022 3:26 pm, Daryl wrote:

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_GVlSzJSJg

Some people have nothing better to do other than advertise how much of a
retarded attention seeking fuckwit they are.

Like this moron here......

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAVNUDlkOZs

Regards,
Noddy.

Daryl

Jun 22, 2022, 7:46:38 AM6/22/22
Trouble is some people actually seem to enjoy that sort of video, it had
more than 4millions views.
The 250 looked pretty rusty underneath and I don't think they are worth
all that much in the US but it still seems dumb to destroy it just for
YouTube views.

--
Daryl

Clocky

Jun 22, 2022, 8:29:25 AM6/22/22
On 22/06/2022 7:46 pm, Daryl wrote:
> On 22/6/2022 8:47 pm, Noddy wrote:
>> On 22/06/2022 3:26 pm, Daryl wrote:
>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_GVlSzJSJg
>>
>> Some people have nothing better to do other than advertise how much of
>> a retarded attention seeking fuckwit they are.
>>
>> Like this moron here......
>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAVNUDlkOZs
>>

> Trouble is some people actually seem to enjoy that sort of video, it had
> more than 4millions views.

Doesn't make him any less of a dickhead. Still, at least he's not a
fraud claiming to be qualified when he isn't.

> The 250 looked pretty rusty underneath and I don't think they are worth
> all that much in the US but it still seems dumb to destroy it just for
> YouTube views.

He buys new vehicles just to destroy them, restored vehicles, rare
vehicles, his mates vehicle that he is sentimentally attached to which
he justifies by buying him a new vehicle...

Such a waste.

Noddy

Jun 22, 2022, 8:58:43 AM6/22/22
On 22/06/2022 9:46 pm, Daryl wrote:
> On 22/6/2022 8:47 pm, Noddy wrote:
>> On 22/06/2022 3:26 pm, Daryl wrote:
>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_GVlSzJSJg
>>
>> Some people have nothing better to do other than advertise how much of
>> a retarded attention seeking fuckwit they are.
>>
>> Like this moron here......
>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAVNUDlkOZs
>>

> Trouble is some people actually seem to enjoy that sort of video, it had
> more than 4millions views.

That's how the fuckwit makes his money.

> The 250 looked pretty rusty underneath and I don't think they are worth
> all that much in the US but it still seems dumb to destroy it just for
> YouTube views.

I don't have any particular love for that kind of truck, and while it
looked like it had rust issues it was certainly loaded with decent parts
that other people could have used.

Destroying it just for the sake of it is about as retarded as it gets.

JONZ

Jun 22, 2022, 11:28:02 PM6/22/22
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yep, right up there. :( Destruction for the sake of it....There was
*no* problems with that machine that were *Not* repairable..
The tree got a caning for no reason as well. (The driver said he
was worried the top of one of the posts he mowed down would come thru
the windscreen!. HMmm pity it didn`t.........)

Noddy

Jun 23, 2022, 3:03:56 AM6/23/22
On 23/06/2022 1:28 pm, JONZ wrote:
> On 6/22/2022 10:58 PM, Noddy wrote:

>> I don't have any particular love for that kind of truck, and while it
>> looked like it had rust issues it was certainly loaded with decent
>> parts that other people could have used.
>>
>> Destroying it just for the sake of it is about as retarded as it gets.
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
>   Yep, right up there. :( Destruction for the sake of it....There was
> *no* problems with that machine that were *Not* repairable..

I've restored way worse. It could have been restored if you're into
that, or wrecked and the useable parts sold off to other people.

> The tree got a caning for no reason as well. (The driver said he
> was worried the top of one of the posts he mowed down would come thru
> the windscreen!. HMmm pity it didn`t.........)

Just another example of why the Human Race deserves extinction.....

alvey

Jun 23, 2022, 3:55:56 AM6/23/22
On Thu, 23 Jun 2022 17:03:53 +1000, Noddy wrote:

> On 23/06/2022 1:28 pm, JONZ wrote:
>> On 6/22/2022 10:58 PM, Noddy wrote:
>
>>> I don't have any particular love for that kind of truck, and while it
>>> looked like it had rust issues it was certainly loaded with decent
>>> parts that other people could have used.
>>>
>>> Destroying it just for the sake of it is about as retarded as it gets.
>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>
>>   Yep, right up there. :( Destruction for the sake of it....There was
>> *no* problems with that machine that were *Not* repairable..
>
> I've restored way worse.

Oh yeah? And whereabouts did you do that Fraudster?
At the Honda dealership while you were "Service Manager"? In the street
outside your parents house at Altona? Or in your mighty tin shed in
Bumhole? Where the only wreck (aside from yourself) sighted was your
rusting Failaine that you gave up on?

So surprise surprise, I'm calling 'bullshit' on this one.

alvey

Clocky

Jun 23, 2022, 8:22:41 AM6/23/22
On 23/06/2022 3:03 pm, Noddy wrote:
> On 23/06/2022 1:28 pm, JONZ wrote:
>> On 6/22/2022 10:58 PM, Noddy wrote:
>
>>> I don't have any particular love for that kind of truck, and while it
>>> looked like it had rust issues it was certainly loaded with decent
>>> parts that other people could have used.
>>>
>>> Destroying it just for the sake of it is about as retarded as it gets.
>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>
>>    Yep, right up there. :( Destruction for the sake of it....There was
>> *no* problems with that machine that were *Not* repairable..

It was a pile of worthless junk. Worse is when the dickhead destroys
good cars for views.

> I've restored way worse.

What, restoring Fords into manageable pieces scrap with an angle grinder
to put them back in the earth?

keithr0

Jun 29, 2022, 5:38:22 AM6/29/22
On 22/06/2022 9:46 pm, Daryl wrote:
If you can rack up a lot of views, you can make reasonable money out of
youtube, you get a cut of the advertising .

Yosemite Sam

Jun 29, 2022, 6:14:43 AM6/29/22
some ppl make a living from it

--
https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam

FUCK PUTIN!!

Clocky

Jun 29, 2022, 6:58:41 AM6/29/22
Well Mr. Whistlin' Diesel bought a house and a Lambo paid for by youtube
revenue if I'm not mistaken.

I made a video once that was featured on Hackaday (without my knowledge,
a friend alerted me) and I earned just over $100 (the minimum before
they pay out) but that was a long time ago. Now you need a minimum
amount of subscribers and views before you even qualify for monetisation.

Clocky

Jun 29, 2022, 8:51:29 PM6/29/22
If it were a Hilux you would have cheered it on.

keithr0

Jun 29, 2022, 11:20:32 PM6/29/22
You could probably make more as an "Instagram influencer" whatever that is.