FAST AND FURIOUS

Eskeem0

Jul 14, 2001, 7:14:23 PM7/14/01
Man, you guys should watch it!!!
it's absolutely KICK @55!!!
Supra TT kicked a ferrarri in the butt! AHAHHA
I'd love to do that to those rich punks one day

Marty Hogan

Jul 14, 2001, 11:05:15 PM7/14/01

Eskeem0 <kle...@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message

Reckon the movie piracy people would like to hear about your ripped off
divx's ?

p.s I liked the RX7 better :)

Vroo...@toyota.com.au

Jul 15, 2001, 1:22:41 AM7/15/01
its Fast and Furious a movie?

On Sat, 14 Jul 2001 23:14:23 GMT, "Eskeem0" <kle...@bigpond.net.au>

The Red Krawler

Jul 15, 2001, 3:06:10 AM7/15/01
> its Fast and Furious a movie?

<mega-intense, totally blatent, condesendingly powered sarcasm...>
Ohhhhh NAAAHHHH its a fucken pair of shoes
</sarcasm>

Hyena

Jul 15, 2001, 3:25:13 AM7/15/01

Really ? I thought it was a new laxative ?

The Red Krawler

Jul 15, 2001, 3:39:06 AM7/15/01
> > > its Fast and Furious a movie?

> Really ? I thought it was a new laxative ?

hahah
I cant possibly express in words the great mental images I just had :)

Forg

Jul 15, 2001, 6:30:56 AM7/15/01
Hyena wrote:

>>> its Fast and Furious a movie?
>>
>> <mega-intense, totally blatent, condesendingly powered sarcasm...>
>> Ohhhhh NAAAHHHH its a fucken pair of shoes
>> </sarcasm>

> Really ? I thought it was a new laxative ?

The previews make it look like really good
sleeping pills ...

Forg! -DUH#6=- (Y1)

"...
this crazy Forg surrounds me
..."
[Live - "When Dolphins Cry"]

BoganMan

Jul 15, 2001, 7:48:54 AM7/15/01

Jul 15, 2001, 8:46:36 AM7/15/01
IT IS RICER SHIT

10 second car my arse!!!!!!!!! maybe 10 seconds to 100 kph but not 1/4 mile

"BoganMan" <jam...@FUCKYASPAMOFFdingoblue.net.au> wrote in message

The Gardners

Jul 15, 2001, 5:02:03 PM7/15/01
You know those packets of seasoned seaweed?

Well, half a box is a GREAT natural laxative.

--
Al Gardner
"Up yer ass with Mobil gas....and happy motoring"

Hyena <hye...@start.com.au.spam-me-and-die> wrote in message

Denham

Jul 15, 2001, 8:32:47 PM7/15/01
big shit!! i posted this 3 weeks ago when i downloaded the movie and watched
it!!!!

Marty Hogan

Jul 16, 2001, 3:20:16 AM7/16/01

R <zuma...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> IT IS RICER SHIT
>
> 10 second car my arse!!!!!!!!! maybe 10 seconds to 100 kph but not 1/4
mile

Yeah, cuz all cars that do 10 secs 0-100 can do 150/160 MPH.

The Red Krawler

Jul 16, 2001, 4:17:26 AM7/16/01
> You know those packets of seasoned seaweed?
> Well, half a box is a GREAT natural laxative.

Dude... there is nothing natural about eating half a box of seasoned
seaweed.

Jul 16, 2001, 5:08:21 AM7/16/01
Bmw's and mercs cars can cruise at 150 mph but they arent 10 second cars.

"Marty Hogan" <pimpm...@dingoblue.NOSPAM.net.au> wrote in message

The Gardners

Jul 16, 2001, 1:03:50 PM7/16/01
Meat pies just don't do it for me.

--
Al Gardner
"Up yer ass with Mobil gas....and happy motoring"
- The Philly Kid from 'Rolls & Holes' by Gabe Kaplan

The Red Krawler <hamspamkra...@spicedhoontownham.com> wrote in
message news:qqx47.3017$46....@news1.rochd1.qld.optushome.com.au...

Scott L

Jul 17, 2001, 12:05:20 AM7/17/01
http://unite.com.au/~u567b/205mph.mpeg
http://unite.com.au/~u567b/Supra%20Test.mpg

The supra is not a piece of "ricer shit" - it's these fuckwits in stock
lancers lowered with body kits that are ricers, - the supra actually
performs.

(some of them anyhow)