Ping: Nissn GT-R owners

Trevor Wilson

Aug 29, 2021, 12:57:50 AM8/29/21
Time to take yours to the US to sell:

https://www.drive.com.au/news/ordinary-1995-nissan-gt-r-fetches-crazy-money-in-the-us/

Maybe my Stagea will fetch a pretty penny?

Noddy

Aug 29, 2021, 1:32:07 AM8/29/21
On 29/08/2021 2:57 pm, Trevor Wilson wrote:
> Time to take yours to the US to sell:
>
> https://www.drive.com.au/news/ordinary-1995-nissan-gt-r-fetches-crazy-money-in-the-us/

Covid has been bad for people's mental heath all over the world so it
seems...

> Maybe my Stagea will fetch a pretty penny?

Don't get your hopes up.

Regards,
Noddy.

Clocky

Aug 29, 2021, 2:42:06 AM8/29/21
On 29/08/2021 12:57 pm, Trevor Wilson wrote:
> Time to take yours to the US to sell:
>
> https://www.drive.com.au/news/ordinary-1995-nissan-gt-r-fetches-crazy-money-in-the-us/

That's just nuts.

> Maybe my Stagea will fetch a pretty penny?

It's likely worth more than you paid for it in these COVID times, but
not that much more.

Trevor Wilson

Aug 29, 2021, 2:59:26 AM8/29/21
On 29/08/2021 4:42 pm, Clocky wrote:
> On 29/08/2021 12:57 pm, Trevor Wilson wrote:
>> Time to take yours to the US to sell:
>>
>> https://www.drive.com.au/news/ordinary-1995-nissan-gt-r-fetches-crazy-money-in-the-us/
>>

> That's just nuts.

**Sure is, but, don't forget: The Americans have not been able to enjoy
the Nissan GT-R. Even today, the 1993 GT-R is a most formidable weapon.

>> Maybe my Stagea will fetch a pretty penny?
>

> It's likely worth more than you paid for it in these COVID times, but
> not that much more.

**Of course. Who in their right mind would want a performance wagon? I
really don't care. The Stagea cost me bugger-all and always puts a smile
on my face.

Daryl

Aug 29, 2021, 3:26:18 AM8/29/21
Anything that's considered a "classic" is selling way over normal prices
at the moment both here and in the US.

--
Daryl

Clocky

Aug 29, 2021, 3:27:25 AM8/29/21
On 29/08/2021 2:59 pm, Trevor Wilson wrote:
> On 29/08/2021 4:42 pm, Clocky wrote:
>> On 29/08/2021 12:57 pm, Trevor Wilson wrote:
>>> Time to take yours to the US to sell:
>>>
>>> https://www.drive.com.au/news/ordinary-1995-nissan-gt-r-fetches-crazy-money-in-the-us/
>>>

>> That's just nuts.
>
> **Sure is, but, don't forget: The Americans have not been able to enjoy
> the Nissan GT-R. Even today, the 1993 GT-R is a most formidable weapon.

All wrapped up in a boring generic 90's styling package ;-)

>>> Maybe my Stagea will fetch a pretty penny?
>>

>> It's likely worth more than you paid for it in these COVID times, but
>> not that much more.
>
> **Of course. Who in their right mind would want a performance wagon? I
> really don't care. The Stagea cost me bugger-all and always puts a smile
> on my face.

That's all that matters.

Daryl

Aug 29, 2021, 3:29:50 AM8/29/21
On 29/8/21 4:59 pm, Trevor Wilson wrote:
> On 29/08/2021 4:42 pm, Clocky wrote:
>> On 29/08/2021 12:57 pm, Trevor Wilson wrote:
>>> Time to take yours to the US to sell:
>>>
>>> https://www.drive.com.au/news/ordinary-1995-nissan-gt-r-fetches-crazy-money-in-the-us/
>>>

>> That's just nuts.
>
> **Sure is, but, don't forget: The Americans have not been able to enjoy
> the Nissan GT-R. Even today, the 1993 GT-R is a most formidable weapon.
>

>>> Maybe my Stagea will fetch a pretty penny?
>>

>> It's likely worth more than you paid for it in these COVID times, but
>> not that much more.
>
> **Of course. Who in their right mind would want a performance wagon?

Enough that both Mercedes and Audi make wagon examples of their high
performance cars such as the C63 AMG and the RS6.

> really don't care. The Stagea cost me bugger-all and always puts a smile
> on my face.

That's all that matters.

--
Daryl

Xeno

Aug 29, 2021, 4:49:13 AM8/29/21
You never know your luck. A sucker here recently paid $50k for a clapped
out 60+ year old F100, sight unseen what's more. As the saying goes,
"there's a sucker born every minute".

--

Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)