has lockdown reduced car prices in NSW?

Steven Chang

Sep 1, 2021, 5:30:30 AM9/1/21
A car dealer in WA boasted that he has sourced 500 used cars from NSW
and will have plenty of vehicles arriving in a few days. I know most
speech uttered by these dudes is bullshit, but prices are still crazy in
WA. Might make sense if prices have come back to Earth in NSW (and Vic).

Clocky

Sep 1, 2021, 6:08:32 AM9/1/21
On 1/09/2021 5:30 pm, Steven Chang wrote:
> A car dealer in WA boasted that he has sourced 500 used cars from NSW
> and will have plenty of vehicles arriving in a few days.

Which dealer?