Corona virus and covid vax

Magnificent Mousse

Nov 3, 2023, 11:10:01 PM11/3/23

has everyone here had both? and if so how have you been since? any
noticeable ongoing effects?

--
Have a nice day!.. except noddy

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
a non-political, fact-based site which examines the ideological
threat that Islam poses to human dignity and freedom

Noddy

Nov 4, 2023, 3:28:47 AM11/4/23
On 4/11/2023 2:09 pm, Magnificent Mousse wrote:

> has everyone here had both? and if so how have you been since? any
> noticeable ongoing effects?

I've had 4 vaccinations which I *think* makes me currently up to date
with them, and I contracted Covid in early June.

I tested positive on a Sunday afternoon. I spent the following Monday,
Tuesday and Wednesday in bed sick as a dog with what I described at the
time as feeling like I had the worst 'flu I ever had combined with the
worst hangover I ever had. Fortunately or unfortunately as the case my
be, because I have type 2 Diabetes these days (yes I really do. I told
you all it was coming :), I qualified for the antiviral medication which
I took on the Monday morning.

After 3 days of feeling like shit I was out of bed on Thursday walking
around doing stuff, and on Friday I was out buying coffee and shopping.

Since then I've had long terms effects ranging from increased pain in
areas that were already problematic, and "brain fog" which sees me
struggle to remember names and dates. It's gradually easing off, but
after 5 months the effects are still being felt.

Regards,
Noddy.

Clocky

Nov 4, 2023, 5:30:16 AM11/4/23
On 4/11/2023 3:28 pm, Noddy wrote:
> On 4/11/2023 2:09 pm, Magnificent Mousse wrote:
>>
>> has everyone here had both? and if so how have you been since? any
>> noticeable ongoing effects?
>
> I've had 4 vaccinations which I *think* makes me currently up to date
> with them, and I contracted Covid in early June.
>
> I tested positive on a Sunday afternoon. I spent the following Monday,
> Tuesday and Wednesday in bed sick as a dog with what I described at the
> time as feeling like I had the worst 'flu I ever had combined with the
> worst hangover I ever had. Fortunately or unfortunately as the case my
> be, because I have type 2 Diabetes these days (yes I really do. I told
> you all it was coming :)

You said you you had it on several occasions years ago, then more
recently said you didn't have it and even said you would never have
claimed you had diabetes as you had never had it and now you have it again.

You couldn't lie straight in bed you lying cunt.

--
In thread "May need to buy petrol soon" Sept 23 2021 11:15:59am
Keithr0 wrote: "He made the assertion either he proves it or he is a

On Sept 23 2021 3:16:29pm Keithr0 wrote:
"He asserts that the claim is true, so, if it is unproven, he is lying."

Ozix

Nov 4, 2023, 7:33:44 AM11/4/23
Magnificent Mousse wrote:

> has everyone here had both? and if so how have you been since? any
> noticeable ongoing effects?

I haven't had rona. I have done about 200 RATs since COVID-zero ended.
And I had all the vaccines: Astra Zenica, Pfizer, Novavax, Moderna... no
side effects from any.

Clocky

Nov 4, 2023, 5:03:13 PM11/4/23
On 4/11/2023 11:09 am, Magnificent Mousse wrote:

> has everyone here had both? and if so how have you been since? any
> noticeable ongoing effects?

Only my son has had COVID with any symptoms which were nothing more than
cold like symptoms for a couple of days.

I've had three injections but won't bother with any more. One of my
friends contracted it in Melbourne when he was traveling and he was very
crook for a week. It took him about 3 months to fully recover from
lingering symptoms like fatigue and shortness of breath but he's fine now.

Daryl

Nov 4, 2023, 6:43:21 PM11/4/23
Bugger, that doesn't sound good.
I've had 4 Covid vaccinations, I'm eligible for a 5th but haven't had it
and not sure that I want it.
A bloke I know through a car club had very serious reactions to a
vaccination including major lung damage resulting in 3mths in hospital
in a coma and in hospital for almost 6mths in total, he was one of five
in Australia that had the same reaction.
I've seen him since and on the surface it looks like he's fully
recovered but he still has on going problems.

--
Daryl

Noddy

Nov 4, 2023, 7:08:34 PM11/4/23
On 5/11/2023 9:43 am, Daryl wrote:
> On 4/11/2023 6:28 pm, Noddy wrote:

>> Since then I've had long terms effects ranging from increased pain in
>> areas that were already problematic, and "brain fog" which sees me
>> struggle to remember names and dates. It's gradually easing off, but
>> after 5 months the effects are still being felt.
>>

> Bugger, that doesn't sound good.

It's mostly gone now, just struggling with memory issues. For a month or
so after I'd tested negative it was fatigue and headaches, but that's
passed now thankfully. It's affected my motivation though, and it's
taking me a long time to do shit now.

> I've had 4 Covid vaccinations, I'm eligible for a 5th but haven't had it
> and not sure that I want it.

I'm due a 5th and will probably get it, but I have to be 6 months clear
of my last Covid infection and that's not until December.

> A bloke I know through a car club had very serious reactions to a
> vaccination including major lung damage resulting in 3mths in hospital
> in a coma and in hospital for almost 6mths in total, he was one of five
> in Australia that had the same reaction.
> I've seen him since and on the surface it looks like he's fully
> recovered but he still has on going problems.

Shit.

I've had Astrazeneca, Pfizer and Moderna jabs with the claims from
medico's being that the "mix" offers greater protection than sticking
with one single type. I never actively sought a mix, it was just how
they were handed out when I rocked up for a shot. The only one I had a
reaction to was the Pfizer, as about 4 hours after the shot I had shaky
hands and sweating. It lasted about an hour and I never had it again.

Still, you can have reactions to anything. I remember taking a bowel
prep solution in readiness for a colonoscopy once that left me laying on
the bathroom floor in convulsions for about 10 minutes.

<shrug>

alvey

Nov 4, 2023, 7:14:11 PM11/4/23
Noddy wrote:
> On 4/11/2023 2:09 pm, Magnificent Mousse wrote:
>>
>> has everyone here had both? and if so how have you been since? any
>> noticeable ongoing effects?
>
> I've had 4 vaccinations which I *think* makes me currently up to date
> with them, and I contracted Covid in early June.
>
> I tested positive on a Sunday afternoon. I spent the following Monday,
> Tuesday and Wednesday in bed sick as a dog with what I described at the
> time as feeling like I had the worst 'flu I ever had combined with the
> worst hangover I ever had. Fortunately or unfortunately as the case my
> be, because I have type 2 Diabetes these days (yes I really do. I told
> you all it was coming :), I qualified for the antiviral medication which
> I took on the Monday morning.
>
> After 3 days of feeling like shit I was out of bed on Thursday walking
> around doing stuff, and on Friday I was out buying coffee and shopping.

Spreading germs as well as your normal rancour.

> Since then I've had long terms effects ranging from increased pain in
> areas that were already problematic, and "brain fog" which sees me
> struggle to remember names and dates. It's gradually easing off, but
> after 5 months the effects are still being felt.

Pffft. I had 3 months in ICU after a lung turned into an African
Bullfrog and had to be removed with an explosive device, my left hand
morphed into a dolphin sized flipper, and both my legs fell off.

alvey
Helping satire survive since '75...

alvey

Nov 4, 2023, 7:18:01 PM11/4/23
Noddy wrote:
> On 4/11/2023 2:09 pm, Magnificent Mousse wrote:
>>
>> has everyone here had both? and if so how have you been since? any
>> noticeable ongoing effects?
>
> I've had 4 vaccinations which I *think* makes me currently up to date
> with them, and I contracted Covid in early June.
>
> I tested positive on a Sunday afternoon. I spent the following Monday,
> Tuesday and Wednesday in bed sick as a dog with what I described at the
> time as feeling like I had the worst 'flu I ever had combined with the
> worst hangover I ever had. Fortunately or unfortunately as the case my
> be, because I have type 2 Diabetes these days (yes I really do. I told
> you all it was coming :), I qualified for the antiviral medication which
> I took on the Monday morning.
>
> After 3 days of feeling like shit I was out of bed on Thursday walking
> around doing stuff, and on Friday I was out buying coffee and shopping.

Spreading germs as well as your normal rancour.

> Since then I've had long terms effects ranging from increased pain in
> areas that were already problematic, and "brain fog" which sees me
> struggle to remember names and dates. It's gradually easing off, but
> after 5 months the effects are still being felt.

Magnificent Mousse

Nov 4, 2023, 7:27:51 PM11/4/23
Clocky wrote:
> On 4/11/2023 11:09 am, Magnificent Mousse wrote:
>>
>> has everyone here had both? and if so how have you been since? any
>> noticeable ongoing effects?
>>

> Only my son has had COVID with any symptoms which were nothing more
> than cold like symptoms for a couple of days.
>
> I've had three injections but won't bother with any more. One of my
> friends contracted it in Melbourne when he was traveling and he was
> very crook for a week. It took him about 3 months to fully recover
> from lingering symptoms like fatigue and shortness of breath but he's
> fine now.

I've never been the same since I had covid and three vax. like your
friend the symptoms lingered for about six months or more, and now I
don't have as much strength, and I tire easily. same for others I know
around my age who had covid and were vaxed. I think the virus and/or the
vax affects the heart, and maybe other organs.

alvey

Nov 4, 2023, 7:31:30 PM11/4/23
alvey wrote:

snip repeated post

> alvey
> Helping satire survive since '75...

Anyone else having probs with Eternal Sept lately?
It claims that the server connection has dropped, but then does your
post anyway. Sometimes twice.

alvey

alvey

Nov 4, 2023, 7:34:28 PM11/4/23
Magnificent Mousse wrote:

> I've never been the same since I had covid and three vax. like your
> friend the symptoms lingered for about six months or more, and now I
> don't have as much strength, and I tire easily. same for others I know
> around my age who had covid and were vaxed. I > think the virus and/or the vax affects the heart, and maybe other organs.

Finding Taylor Swift desirable & talented is a sure sign that at least
two of your organs are malfunctioning...

alvey

Clocky

Nov 4, 2023, 8:00:15 PM11/4/23
Yep, I mentioned eternal-september having issues a few days ago to keith
who made an ignorant and stupid comment about one of my posts appearing
twice.

Clocky

Nov 4, 2023, 8:01:08 PM11/4/23
lol... you prick :-)

Magnificent Mousse

Nov 4, 2023, 8:08:13 PM11/4/23
Daryl wrote:
> On 4/11/2023 6:28 pm, Noddy wrote:
>> On 4/11/2023 2:09 pm, Magnificent Mousse wrote:
>>>
>>> has everyone here had both? and if so how have you been since? any
>>> noticeable ongoing effects?
>>
>> I've had 4 vaccinations which I *think* makes me currently up to date
>> with them, and I contracted Covid in early June.
>>
>> I tested positive on a Sunday afternoon. I spent the following
>> Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday in bed sick as a dog with what I
>> described at the time as feeling like I had the worst 'flu I ever had
>> combined with the worst hangover I ever had. Fortunately or
>> unfortunately as the case my be, because I have type 2 Diabetes these
>> days (yes I really do. I told you all it was coming :), I qualified
>> for the antiviral medication which I took on the Monday morning.
>>
>> After 3 days of feeling like shit I was out of bed on Thursday
>> walking around doing stuff, and on Friday I was out buying coffee and
>> shopping.
>>
>> Since then I've had long terms effects ranging from increased pain in
>> areas that were already problematic, and "brain fog" which sees me
>> struggle to remember names and dates. It's gradually easing off, but
>> after 5 months the effects are still being felt.
>>

> Bugger, that doesn't sound good.
> I've had 4 Covid vaccinations, I'm eligible for a 5th but haven't had
> it and not sure that I want it.

I wouldn't have it if I were you.

> A bloke I know through a car club had very serious reactions to a
> vaccination including major lung damage resulting in 3mths in hospital
> in a coma and in hospital for almost 6mths in total, he was one of
> five in Australia that had the same reaction.
> I've seen him since and on the surface it looks like he's fully
> recovered but he still has on going problems.

Magnificent Mousse

Nov 4, 2023, 8:20:37 PM11/4/23
Noddy wrote:
> On 5/11/2023 9:43 am, Daryl wrote:
>> On 4/11/2023 6:28 pm, Noddy wrote:
>
>>> Since then I've had long terms effects ranging from increased pain
>>> in areas that were already problematic, and "brain fog" which sees
>>> me struggle to remember names and dates. It's gradually easing off,
>>> but after 5 months the effects are still being felt.
>>>

>> Bugger, that doesn't sound good.
>
> It's mostly gone now, just struggling with memory issues. For a month
> or so after I'd tested negative it was fatigue and headaches, but
> that's passed now thankfully. It's affected my motivation though, and
> it's taking me a long time to do shit now.

interesting. I have that effect also, as do others I know who have had
covid and been vaxxed

>> I've had 4 Covid vaccinations, I'm eligible for a 5th but haven't had
>> it and not sure that I want it.
>
> I'm due a 5th and will probably get it,

I wouldn't If I were you. there's a lot of talk about the harmful
effects of covid vaxes. you have natural immunity from having covid,
plus vaxed immunity, and current strains are said to be less severe

> but I have to be 6 months clear of my last Covid infection and that's
> not until December.
>
>> A bloke I know through a car club had very serious reactions to a
>> vaccination including major lung damage resulting in 3mths in
>> hospital in a coma and in hospital for almost 6mths in total, he was
>> one of five in Australia that had the same reaction.
>> I've seen him since and on the surface it looks like he's fully
>> recovered but he still has on going problems.
>
> Shit.
>
> I've had Astrazeneca, Pfizer and Moderna jabs with the claims from
> medico's being that the "mix" offers greater protection than sticking
> with one single type.

yes

> I never actively sought a mix, it was just how they were handed out
> when I rocked up for a shot. The only one I had a reaction to was the
> Pfizer, as about 4 hours after the shot I had shaky hands and
> sweating. It lasted about an hour and I never had it again.

a friend, only in her forties, was sick as a dog for a week after the
Pfizer vax

> Still, you can have reactions to anything. I remember taking a bowel
> prep solution in readiness for a colonoscopy once that left me laying
> on the bathroom floor in convulsions for about 10 minutes.

nah, that was when a tay-tay song came on the radio

> <shrug>

Magnificent Mousse

Nov 4, 2023, 8:28:50 PM11/4/23
alvey wrote:
> Noddy wrote:
>> On 4/11/2023 2:09 pm, Magnificent Mousse wrote:
>>>
>>> has everyone here had both? and if so how have you been since? any
>>> noticeable ongoing effects?
>>
>> I've had 4 vaccinations which I *think* makes me currently up to date
>> with them, and I contracted Covid in early June.
>>
>> I tested positive on a Sunday afternoon. I spent the following
>> Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday in bed sick as a dog with what I
>> described at the time as feeling like I had the worst 'flu I ever had
>> combined with the worst hangover I ever had. Fortunately or
>> unfortunately as the case my be, because I have type 2 Diabetes these
>> days (yes I really do. I told you all it was coming :), I qualified
>> for the antiviral medication which I took on the Monday morning.
>>
>> After 3 days of feeling like shit I was out of bed on Thursday
>> walking around doing stuff, and on Friday I was out buying coffee and
>> shopping.
>
> Spreading germs as well as your normal rancour.

yes, he may possibly have still been contagious

>> Since then I've had long terms effects ranging from increased pain in
>> areas that were already problematic, and "brain fog" which sees me
>> struggle to remember names and dates. It's gradually easing off, but
>> after 5 months the effects are still being felt.
>
> Pffft. I had 3 months in ICU

a friend of mine was really in ICU and almost died. took her 12 months
to recover with ongoing treatment, and still has effects like I've just
been posting about

> after a lung turned into an African Bullfrog and had to be removed
> with an explosive device, my left hand morphed into a dolphin sized
> flipper, and both my legs fell off.
>

> alvey
> Helping satire survive since '75...

Magnificent Mousse

Nov 4, 2023, 8:33:57 PM11/4/23
strange. my experience is different. I find she has an effect on one
organ in particular. but the effect is not unique to tay-tay..

> alvey

Magnificent Mousse

Nov 4, 2023, 8:34:56 PM11/4/23
Clocky wrote:
> On 5/11/2023 7:31 am, alvey wrote:
>> alvey wrote:
>>
>> snip repeated post
>>>

>>> alvey
>>> Helping satire survive since '75...
>>
>> Anyone else having probs with Eternal Sept lately?
>> It claims that the server connection has dropped, but then does your
>> post anyway. Sometimes twice.
>>

>> alvey
>>

> Yep, I mentioned eternal-september having issues a few days ago to
> keith who made an ignorant and stupid comment about one of my posts
> appearing twice.

so nothing unusual for keefy then..

Xeno

Nov 4, 2023, 9:09:50 PM11/4/23
On 5/11/2023 10:05 am, Noddy wrote:
> On 5/11/2023 9:43 am, Daryl wrote:
>> On 4/11/2023 6:28 pm, Noddy wrote:
>
>>> Since then I've had long terms effects ranging from increased pain in
>>> areas that were already problematic, and "brain fog" which sees me
>>> struggle to remember names and dates. It's gradually easing off, but
>>> after 5 months the effects are still being felt.
>>>

>> Bugger, that doesn't sound good.
>
> It's mostly gone now, just struggling with memory issues. For a month or

I'll say you are - but I wouldn't be blaming that on Covid necessarily.
You've been having memory problems for *decades*, you remember things
that *never happened*. I'd suggest that's more to do with an ABI than
anything covid related.

> so after I'd tested negative it was fatigue and headaches, but that's
> passed now thankfully. It's affected my motivation though, and it's
> taking me a long time to do shit now.

Hasn't slowed you down *talking shit*.

>> I've had 4 Covid vaccinations, I'm eligible for a 5th but haven't had
>> it and not sure that I want it.
>
> I'm due a 5th and will probably get it, but I have to be 6 months clear
> of my last Covid infection and that's not until December.
>
>> A bloke I know through a car club had very serious reactions to a
>> vaccination including major lung damage resulting in 3mths in hospital
>> in a coma and in hospital for almost 6mths in total, he was one of
>> five in Australia that had the same reaction.
>> I've seen him since and on the surface it looks like he's fully
>> recovered but he still has on going problems.
>
> Shit.
>
> I've had Astrazeneca, Pfizer and Moderna jabs with the claims from
> medico's being that the "mix" offers greater protection than sticking
> with one single type. I never actively sought a mix, it was just how
> they were handed out when I rocked up for a shot. The only one I had a
> reaction to was the Pfizer, as about 4 hours after the shot I had shaky
> hands and sweating. It lasted about an hour and I never had it again.

Guilt feelings from a round of talking bullshit?

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Xeno

Nov 4, 2023, 9:13:03 PM11/4/23
On 5/11/2023 10:27 am, Magnificent Mousse wrote:
> Clocky wrote:
>> On 4/11/2023 11:09 am, Magnificent Mousse wrote:
>>>
>>> has everyone here had both? and if so how have you been since? any
>>> noticeable ongoing effects?
>>>

>> Only my son has had COVID with any symptoms which were nothing more
>> than cold like symptoms for a couple of days.
>>
>> I've had three injections but won't bother with any more. One of my
>> friends contracted it in Melbourne when he was traveling and he was
>> very crook for a week. It took him about 3 months to fully recover
>> from lingering symptoms like fatigue and shortness of breath but he's
>> fine now.
>>

> I've never been the same since I had covid and three vax. like your
> friend the symptoms lingered for about six months or more, and now I
> don't have as much strength, and I tire easily. same for others I know
> around my age who had covid and were vaxed. I think the virus and/or the
> vax affects the heart, and maybe other organs.

The virus affects the heart. Note, the flu virus will do exactly the
same thing - damage your heart as well as damaging your lungs

Xeno

Nov 4, 2023, 9:23:34 PM11/4/23
On 5/11/2023 11:20 am, Magnificent Mousse wrote:
> Noddy wrote:

>>> Bugger, that doesn't sound good.
>>
>> It's mostly gone now, just struggling with memory issues. For a month
>> or so after I'd tested negative it was fatigue and headaches, but
>> that's passed now thankfully. It's affected my motivation though, and
>> it's taking me a long time to do shit now.
>>

> interesting. I have that effect also, as do others I know who have had
> covid and been vaxxed
>
>>> I've had 4 Covid vaccinations, I'm eligible for a 5th but haven't had
>>> it and not sure that I want it.
>>
>> I'm due a 5th and will probably get it,
>
> I wouldn't If I were you. there's a lot of talk about the harmful

Talk is cheap. Stick to authoritative sources.

> effects of covid vaxes. you have natural immunity from having covid,
> plus vaxed immunity, and current strains are said to be less severe

Tell that to the Chinese who are currently going through wave 4 or 5 and
this wave is mostly affecting children. Note, the Chinese vaccines were
shit at best and downright toxic at worst so consider most Chinese
unvaccinated.

Xeno

Nov 4, 2023, 9:24:37 PM11/4/23
On 5/11/2023 11:28 am, Magnificent Mousse wrote:
> alvey wrote:
>> Noddy wrote:

>>> I've had 4 vaccinations which I *think* makes me currently up to date
>>> with them, and I contracted Covid in early June.
>>>
>>> I tested positive on a Sunday afternoon. I spent the following
>>> Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday in bed sick as a dog with what I
>>> described at the time as feeling like I had the worst 'flu I ever had
>>> combined with the worst hangover I ever had. Fortunately or
>>> unfortunately as the case my be, because I have type 2 Diabetes these
>>> days (yes I really do. I told you all it was coming :), I qualified
>>> for the antiviral medication which I took on the Monday morning.
>>>
>>> After 3 days of feeling like shit I was out of bed on Thursday
>>> walking around doing stuff, and on Friday I was out buying coffee and
>>> shopping.
>>
>> Spreading germs as well as your normal rancour.
>
> yes, he may possibly have still been contagious

Would have been! He's an ignorant prick!

>>> Since then I've had long terms effects ranging from increased pain in
>>> areas that were already problematic, and "brain fog" which sees me
>>> struggle to remember names and dates. It's gradually easing off, but
>>> after 5 months the effects are still being felt.
>>
>> Pffft. I had 3 months in ICU
>
> a friend of mine was really in ICU and almost died. took her 12 months
> to recover with ongoing treatment, and still has effects like I've just
> been posting about
>
>> after a lung turned into an African Bullfrog and had to be removed
>> with an explosive device, my left hand morphed into a dolphin sized
>> flipper, and both my legs fell off.
>>

>> alvey
>> Helping satire survive since '75...

Xeno

Nov 4, 2023, 9:25:23 PM11/4/23
On 5/11/2023 11:33 am, Magnificent Mousse wrote:
> alvey wrote:
>> Magnificent Mousse wrote:
>>

>>> I've never been the same since I had covid and three vax. like your
>>> friend the symptoms lingered for about six months or more, and now I
>>> don't have as much strength, and I tire easily. same for others I
>>> know around my age who had covid and were vaxed. I > think the virus
>>> and/or the vax affects the heart, and maybe other organs.
>>
>> Finding Taylor Swift desirable & talented is a sure sign that at least
>> two of your organs are malfunctioning...
>>

> strange. my experience is different. I find she has an effect on one
> organ in particular. but the effect is not unique to tay-tay..

Nice to see she gives people hope! ;-)

Magnificent Mousse

Nov 4, 2023, 10:17:32 PM11/4/23
Xeno wrote:
> On 5/11/2023 10:05 am, Noddy wrote:

>>> Bugger, that doesn't sound good.
>>
>> It's mostly gone now, just struggling with memory issues. For a month or
>
> I'll say you are - but I wouldn't be blaming that on Covid
> necessarily. You've been having memory problems for *decades*, you
> remember things that *never happened*.

LOL

> I'd suggest that's more to do with an ABI than anything covid related.
>
>> so after I'd tested negative it was fatigue and headaches, but that's
>> passed now thankfully. It's affected my motivation though, and it's
>> taking me a long time to do shit now.
>
> Hasn't slowed you down *talking shit*.

hahaha..

Mighty Mouse

Nov 4, 2023, 10:19:14 PM11/4/23
Xeno wrote:
> On 5/11/2023 11:33 am, Magnificent Mousse wrote:
>> alvey wrote:

>>> Finding Taylor Swift desirable & talented is a sure sign that at
>>> least two of your organs are malfunctioning...
>>>

>> strange. my experience is different. I find she has an effect on one
>> organ in particular. but the effect is not unique to tay-tay..
>>
> Nice to see she gives people hope!    ;-)

LOL!

Keithr0

Nov 4, 2023, 11:54:36 PM11/4/23
On 5/11/2023 10:00 am, Clocky wrote:
> On 5/11/2023 7:31 am, alvey wrote:
>> alvey wrote:
>>
>> snip repeated post
>>>

>>> alvey
>>> Helping satire survive since '75...
>>
>> Anyone else having probs with Eternal Sept lately?
>> It claims that the server connection has dropped, but then does your
>> post anyway. Sometimes twice.
>>

>> alvey
>>

> Yep, I mentioned eternal-september having issues a few days ago to keith
> who made an ignorant and stupid comment about one of my posts appearing
> twice.

ROTFL ignorant and stupid? You should take a look at some of your efforts.

Keithr0

Nov 4, 2023, 11:54:47 PM11/4/23
On 4/11/2023 1:09 pm, Magnificent Mousse wrote:

> has everyone here had both? and if so how have you been since? any
> noticeable ongoing effects?

4 shots no ill effects.

Had COVID a year ago last August, it was just like a mild cold, my wife
was the same, all over in less than 1 week.

Noddy

Nov 5, 2023, 12:06:33 AM11/5/23
On 5/11/2023 11:20 am, Magnificent Mousse wrote:
> Noddy wrote:

>> It's mostly gone now, just struggling with memory issues. For a month
>> or so after I'd tested negative it was fatigue and headaches, but
>> that's passed now thankfully. It's affected my motivation though, and
>> it's taking me a long time to do shit now.
>>

> interesting. I have that effect also, as do others I know who have had
> covid and been vaxxed

Not a hell of a lot you can do about it unfortunately.

>>> I've had 4 Covid vaccinations, I'm eligible for a 5th but haven't had
>>> it and not sure that I want it.
>>
>> I'm due a 5th and will probably get it,
>
> I wouldn't If I were you. there's a lot of talk about the harmful
> effects of covid vaxes. you have natural immunity from having covid,
> plus vaxed immunity, and current strains are said to be less severe

Talk by who? Tin foil hat wearers?

I'm happy to be guided by the science, and the science states that Covid
vaccinations are safe.

>> I never actively sought a mix, it was just how they were handed out
>> when I rocked up for a shot. The only one I had a reaction to was the
>> Pfizer, as about 4 hours after the shot I had shaky hands and
>> sweating. It lasted about an hour and I never had it again.
>
> a friend, only in her forties, was sick as a dog for a week after the
> Pfizer vax

A bloke who lives in my court, on the corner opposite where you parked
and took your photos before driving up my street, became gravely ill
after having a vax shot. I can't remember which one it was, but he
developed heart palpitations. Apparently for a while his family were
concerned that he was going to cark it and things weren't looking good.

He survived, although he remains adversely affected. His blood pressure
is now very low and he has zero energy to do anything. He *used* to be
an avid gardener and worked at manicuring his property on a daily basis,
but now he has to pay someone to come in and do it for him as he's
unable to himself.

He blames the vaccination, and while it's likely that caused his
problems the number of people who have significant reactions are very
low. It's also very possible given his reaction to the vaccination that
had he *not* had it and then caught Covid he would have become a statistic.

Noddy

Nov 5, 2023, 12:07:04 AM11/5/23
On 5/11/2023 11:28 am, Magnificent Mousse wrote:
> alvey wrote:

>> Spreading germs as well as your normal rancour.
>
> yes, he may possibly have still been contagious

I was still positive, certainly, As I said I was up and about on the
Thursday, and feeling relatively good on the Friday despite testing
positive on that Friday morning. But I went out anyway because the
advice at the time, and which I think is still current today, is that
it's not compulsory to isolate *at all*, and if you're going to the
recommendation is to do so until your acute symptoms have passed.

By the Friday morning mine certainly had, so I put my mask on, kept as
far away from people as I possibly could and went out & bought my coffee
and paper. If anyone had a problem with that they were always free to
set themselves on fire in protest, and for all anyone knew many of the
people out and about that day were positive.

I tested negative on Saturday morning.

Noddy

Nov 5, 2023, 12:11:58 AM11/5/23
On 5/11/2023 11:20 am, Magnificent Mousse wrote:
> Noddy wrote:

>> It's mostly gone now, just struggling with memory issues. For a month
>> or so after I'd tested negative it was fatigue and headaches, but
>> that's passed now thankfully. It's affected my motivation though, and
>> it's taking me a long time to do shit now.
>>

> interesting. I have that effect also, as do others I know who have had
> covid and been vaxxed

Not a hell of a lot you can do about it unfortunately.

>>> I've had 4 Covid vaccinations, I'm eligible for a 5th but haven't had
>>> it and not sure that I want it.
>>
>> I'm due a 5th and will probably get it,
>
> I wouldn't If I were you. there's a lot of talk about the harmful
> effects of covid vaxes. you have natural immunity from having covid,
> plus vaxed immunity, and current strains are said to be less severe

Talk by who? Tin foil hat wearers?

I'm happy to be guided by the science, and the science states that Covid
vaccinations are safe.

>> I never actively sought a mix, it was just how they were handed out
>> when I rocked up for a shot. The only one I had a reaction to was the
>> Pfizer, as about 4 hours after the shot I had shaky hands and
>> sweating. It lasted about an hour and I never had it again.
>
> a friend, only in her forties, was sick as a dog for a week after the
> Pfizer vax

A bloke who lives in my court, on the corner opposite where you parked
and took your photos before driving up my street, became gravely ill
after having a vax shot. I can't remember which one it was, but he
developed heart palpitations. Apparently for a while his family were
concerned that he was going to cark it and things weren't looking good.

He survived, although he remains adversely affected. His blood pressure
is now very low and he has zero energy to do anything. He *used* to be
an avid gardener and worked at manicuring his property on a daily basis,
but now he has to pay someone to come in and do it for him as he's
unable to himself.

He blames the vaccination, and while it's likely that caused his
problems the number of people who have significant reactions are very
low. It's also very possible given his reaction to the vaccination that
had he *not* had it and then caught Covid he would have become a statistic.

Noddy

Nov 5, 2023, 12:21:34 AM11/5/23
Interesting how the effects can vary, isn't it?

I got it from my son who brought it home from school. He felt a little
off but nothing significant, and when he first had symptoms we tested
him a couple of times and he was negative on both occasions. The next
day I started to get a scratchy throat and the day after that I was
positive. Retested the kid and so was he.

The wife remained negative for a couple of days before testing positive
herself, and the effect on her was next to nothing. Slight sore throat,
slight headache and that was it. The kid barely noticed anything. I felt
like I'd been run over.

Everyone in the street has had it, and the varied effects are similar.
Also the contagion pattern is seemingly completely random. The woman
around the corner got it and despite sharing a bed and doing everything
as normally as they would her Husband never got it. Family next door had
one of their two boys bring it home from School and despite 4 of them in
the house he was the only one to have it.

The guy across the street got it and within 2 days all 6 people who live
there had it, including the grandma who lives in her own flat out back.

Mighty Mouse

Nov 5, 2023, 1:23:54 AM11/5/23
except I never did

> became gravely ill after having a vax shot. I can't remember which one
> it was, but he developed heart palpitations. Apparently for a while
> his family were concerned that he was going to cark it and things
> weren't looking good.
>
> He survived, although he remains adversely affected. His blood
> pressure is now very low and he has zero energy to do anything. He
> *used* to be an avid gardener and worked at manicuring his property on
> a daily basis, but now he has to pay someone to come in and do it for
> him as he's unable to himself.
>
> He blames the vaccination, and while it's likely that caused his
> problems the number of people who have significant reactions are very
> low. It's also very possible given his reaction to the vaccination
> that had he *not* had it and then caught Covid he would have become a
> statistic.

so as you said then.. "Covid vaccinations are safe"

Noddy

Nov 5, 2023, 1:48:00 AM11/5/23
On 5/11/2023 4:20 pm, Mighty Mouse wrote:
> Noddy wrote:

>> A bloke who lives in my court, on the corner opposite where you parked
>> and took your photos before driving up my street,
>
> except I never did

Felix, if you never drove past my place then you would have no idea that
my shed has a window that looks out into the street or that I have a
"nice house" to use your own words :)

It's okay. I don't care if you did or not. But this pretending that you
came all the way up here and *didn't* is and utter nonsense that no one
believes other than you :)

>> He blames the vaccination, and while it's likely that caused his
>> problems the number of people who have significant reactions are very
>> low. It's also very possible given his reaction to the vaccination
>> that had he *not* had it and then caught Covid he would have become a
>> statistic.
>>

> so as you said then.. "Covid vaccinations are safe"

I believe they are, certainly. However the caveat here is that not all
drugs are safe for all people. People have died taking common "everyday"
medications such as Aspirin, Paracetamol or the Pill. That's not the
fault of the drugs themselves, but an unfortunate fragility with the
people who took them.

Mighty Mouse

Nov 5, 2023, 1:55:59 AM11/5/23

ever heard of google maps? .. https://tinyurl.com/3dkmd99d

> It's okay. I don't care if you did or not. But this pretending that
> you came all the way up here and *didn't* is and utter nonsense that
> no one believes other than you :)

that's just your erroneous assumption

>>> He blames the vaccination, and while it's likely that caused his
>>> problems the number of people who have significant reactions are
>>> very low. It's also very possible given his reaction to the
>>> vaccination that had he *not* had it and then caught Covid he would
>>> have become a statistic.
>>>

>> so as you said then.. "Covid vaccinations are safe"
>
> I believe they are, certainly. However the caveat here is that not all
> drugs are safe for all people. People have died taking common
> "everyday" medications such as Aspirin, Paracetamol or the Pill.
> That's not the fault of the drugs themselves, but an unfortunate
> fragility with the people who took them.

Xeno

Nov 5, 2023, 2:25:09 AM11/5/23
On 5/11/2023 4:47 pm, Noddy wrote:
> On 5/11/2023 4:20 pm, Mighty Mouse wrote:
>> Noddy wrote:
>
>>> A bloke who lives in my court, on the corner opposite where you
>>> parked and took your photos before driving up my street,
>>
>> except I never did
>
> Felix, if you never drove past my place then you would have no idea that
> my shed has a window that looks out into the street or that I have a
> "nice house" to use your own words :)
>
> It's okay. I don't care if you did or not. But this pretending that you

Of course you don't - even where it screws up another of your lies!

BTW, take a look at your joint on street view. House and shed can be
clearly seen. No need to drive down your street, Streetview's done it
for you.

Noddy

Nov 5, 2023, 5:17:23 AM11/5/23
On 5/11/2023 4:55 pm, Mighty Mouse wrote:
> Noddy wrote:

>> Felix, if you never drove past my place then you would have no idea
>> that my shed has a window that looks out into the street or that I
>> have a "nice house" to use your own words :)
>
> ever heard of google maps? .. https://tinyurl.com/3dkmd99d

Sure have. Only problem there is that the current street view images
have only been online for the last month or so, and prior to that were
the old pics from 2008, and the 2008 pics were definitely the ones in
use when you were making your comments :)

Nice try. Better luck next time buddy :)

Mighty Mouse

Nov 5, 2023, 7:41:52 AM11/5/23
Noddy wrote:
> On 5/11/2023 4:55 pm, Mighty Mouse wrote:
>> Noddy wrote:
>
>>> Felix, if you never drove past my place then you would have no idea
>>> that my shed has a window that looks out into the street

you said it does, sheesh!

>>> or that I have a "nice house" to use your own words :)

I had seen your house before on google

>> ever heard of google maps? .. https://tinyurl.com/3dkmd99d
>
> Sure have. Only problem there is that the current street view images
> have only been online for the last month or so, and prior to that were
> the old pics from 2008, and the 2008 pics were definitely the ones in
> use when you were making your comments :)

so what? are you saying your shed was not built in 2008, or never had a
window in it then? anyway, it's irrelevant. I looked at the current ones
when you mentioned the window when we were discussing the matter. I
never drove up your street, that's a FACT. (you know facts? those things
you hate). and for what purpose would I lie about it? lying and
dishonesty is your bag, not mine. you just hate the thought that not
everyone is as dishonest as you, so you try to make out they are.

and btw..

https://www.realestate.com.au/property/17-tucker-ct-merrimu-vic-3340/

that's obviously an older photo and still shows the window.

> Nice try. Better luck next time buddy :)

no luck involved

Keithr0

Nov 5, 2023, 8:32:45 AM11/5/23
#1 daughter and her husband had it a few weeks back, all over in 5 days
with little suffering.

Keithr0

Nov 5, 2023, 8:48:57 AM11/5/23
On 5/11/2023 3:55 pm, Mighty Mouse wrote:
> Noddy wrote:

>>> except I never did
>>
>> Felix, if you never drove past my place then you would have no idea
>> that my shed has a window that looks out into the street or that I
>> have a "nice house" to use your own words :)
>
> ever heard of google maps? .. https://tinyurl.com/3dkmd99d

Interesting, doesn't look much like a"Windblown mesa"

FYI this is what a mesa actually looks like

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crazy_Quilt_Mesa#/media/File:Crazy_Quilt_Mesa.jpg

Keithr0

Nov 5, 2023, 8:58:48 AM11/5/23
On 5/11/2023 10:33 am, Magnificent Mousse wrote:
> alvey wrote:
>> Magnificent Mousse wrote:
>>

>>> I've never been the same since I had covid and three vax. like your
>>> friend the symptoms lingered for about six months or more, and now I
>>> don't have as much strength, and I tire easily. same for others I
>>> know around my age who had covid and were vaxed. I > think the virus
>>> and/or the vax affects the heart, and maybe other organs.
>>
>> Finding Taylor Swift desirable & talented is a sure sign that at least
>> two of your organs are malfunctioning...
>>

> strange. my experience is different. I find she has an effect on one
> organ in particular. but the effect is not unique to tay-tay..

That's nice, old man gets boner. I suppose that it's cheaper than Viagra
and more socially acceptable than Pornhub.

Noddy

Nov 5, 2023, 4:43:17 PM11/5/23
On 5/11/2023 11:41 pm, Mighty Mouse wrote:

> I had seen your house before on google

No you hadn't :)

>>> ever heard of google maps? .. https://tinyurl.com/3dkmd99d
>>
>> Sure have. Only problem there is that the current street view images
>> have only been online for the last month or so, and prior to that were
>> the old pics from 2008, and the 2008 pics were definitely the ones in
>> use when you were making your comments :)
>
> so what? are you saying your shed was not built in 2008, or never had a
> window in it then?

That's exactly what I'm saying. The shed and house were both built in
2010, and were never shown on street view until the current pics were
put up just over a month ago.

anyway, it's irrelevant. I looked at the current ones
> when you mentioned the window when we were discussing the matter. I
> never drove up your street, that's a FACT. (you know facts? those things
> you hate).

The *only* person around here who has a problem with "Facts" is you, as
you have a complete failure to understand that something is *not* proved
to be true just because you claim it as a "fact". Your claim of having
*not* driven past my house is unsupported by any evidence that proves
that to be true. On the contrary, comments you yourself made at the time
in describing my house and shed are things that you could have only
observed by doing a "drive by" given that there were no on line street
view pics at the time combined with the fact that I saw a white Lancer
do a slow pass the day before you were talking about it :)

So yeah, I don't believe a word you say and think you're full of shit,
and would add that this highlights perfectly why you believe everything
that Clasener tells you is proven true despite not a single bit of it
ever haven been. Because you are completely incapable of distinguishing
between proof and evidence.

and for what purpose would I lie about it? lying and
> dishonesty is your bag, not mine. you just hate the thought that not
> everyone is as dishonest as you, so you try to make out they are.

Lol :)

I think you're lying about it because you don't want to paint yourself
up as the stalking fuckwit that you are. The idea that you drove all the
way up here, stood at the end of my street and took photos but *didn't*
drive past my house for a sticky nose is about as likely as you being
named honorary chairman of Mensa :)

> and btw..
>
> https://www.realestate.com.au/property/17-tucker-ct-merrimu-vic-3340/
>
> that's obviously an older photo and still shows the window.

If you bothered to look at the pic you'd see that *that* picture is
exactly the same one as the current street view image, just in a lower
resolution. Take a look at the cloud patterns :)

It's as if you're on some secret quest to be crowned Australia's
stupidest person :)

Noddy

Nov 5, 2023, 4:51:02 PM11/5/23
On 6/11/2023 12:45 am, Keithr0 wrote:
> On 5/11/2023 3:55 pm, Mighty Mouse wrote:

>>> Felix, if you never drove past my place then you would have no idea
>>> that my shed has a window that looks out into the street or that I
>>> have a "nice house" to use your own words :)
>>
>> ever heard of google maps? .. https://tinyurl.com/3dkmd99d
>
> Interesting, doesn't look much like a"Windblown mesa"

It never was. That's Clasener's mental illness trying to interfere with
reality :)
You know that, and I know that, and everyone else who *doesn't* have a
debilitating mental condition knows that. But there are some out there
who, despite their obvious afflictions, like to make shitloads of noise
in trying to convince everyone that reality is wrong and they voices in
their heads are right.

Just wait until the mental defect learns that no one around here has
actually contracted Silicosis from the sand quarry, or had trees fall
over because they were planted instead of self sowed :)

lindsay

Nov 5, 2023, 5:20:15 PM11/5/23
On 6/11/2023 8:43 am, Noddy wrote:

>> I had seen your house before on google
>
> No you hadn't :)

>> and btw..
>>
>> https://www.realestate.com.au/property/17-tucker-ct-merrimu-vic-3340/
>>
>> that's obviously an older photo and still shows the window.
>
> If you bothered to look at the pic you'd see that *that* picture is
> exactly the same one as the current street view image, just in a lower
> resolution. Take a look at the cloud patterns :)

LOL. look at the google link above, press the big arrow in the bottom of
the view once, and there's the realestate pic.:-)

Noddy

Nov 5, 2023, 5:28:26 PM11/5/23
On 6/11/2023 9:20 am, lindsay wrote:
> On 6/11/2023 8:43 am, Noddy wrote:

>>> I had seen your house before on google
>>
>> No you hadn't :)

>>> and btw..
>>>
>>> https://www.realestate.com.au/property/17-tucker-ct-merrimu-vic-3340/
>>>
>>> that's obviously an older photo and still shows the window.
>>
>> If you bothered to look at the pic you'd see that *that* picture is
>> exactly the same one as the current street view image, just in a lower
>> resolution. Take a look at the cloud patterns :)
>
> LOL. look at the google link above, press the big arrow in the bottom of
> the view once, and there's the realestate pic.:-)

Fair dinkum, the bloke is an absolute numptie :)

alvey

Nov 5, 2023, 5:48:15 PM11/5/23
Noddy wrote:
> On 5/11/2023 11:41 pm, Mighty Mouse wrote:

> The *only* person around here who has a problem with "Facts" is you, as
> you have a complete failure to understand that something is *not* proved
> to be true just because you claim it as a "fact".

You read it, but you don't believe it.

> Your claim of having
> *not* driven past my house is unsupported by any evidence that proves
> that to be true.

Ummm. Your claim to have seen him is also "...unsupported by any
evidence that proves that to be true". I don't know how you could have
overlooked this...

> On the contrary, comments you yourself made at the time
> in describing my house and shed are things that you could have only
> observed by doing a "drive by" given that there were no on line street
> view pics at the time combined with the fact that I saw a white Lancer
> do a slow pass the day before you were talking about it :)

Looking at the 'road' surface on your *dead end* it'd be dangerous to do
any other speed. *Especially* in such a rare vehicle as a white Lancer.

Another thing Fraudster... Doing a virtual drive-by of your tin shed
reveals that you *literally* have a small window of 'road' view due to
the trees/shrubs between you and the road.

And that window... Is it frosted glass? And is it in your lathe room?
And what's that white frame behind it?

> So yeah, I don't believe a word you say and think you're full of shit,
> and would add that this highlights perfectly why you believe everything
> that Clasener tells you is proven true despite not a single bit of it
> ever haven been. Because you are completely incapable of distinguishing
> between proof and evidence.

Gak! That last sentence is better than the last raving hypocrisy.
Straight into the fool room it goes!

And just for larfs!... Here's one of my fave Fraudster of the Bailey
Fantastic Flops!

Fraudster: For something to be considered "factual" it needs to be able
to be demonstrated to be true, and that doesn't apply in this case as
the "evidence" has not been demonstrated to everyone. The evidence has
only been demonstrated to *some* people, and their "say so" is being
used as confirmation of it being true.
In legal terms, this is called "hearsay".

alvey: At base, "hearsay" is repeating something that someone told you.
People giving an opinion on what they personally witnessed is, "in legal
terms", evidence.

Gawd! Still makes me laugh 5 years on.

alvey

Mighty Mouse

Nov 5, 2023, 5:48:54 PM11/5/23
Noddy wrote:

>> I had seen your house before on google
>
> No you hadn't :)

yes I had, we talked about your house years ago

>>> Sure have. Only problem there is that the current street view images
>>> have only been online for the last month or so, and prior to that
>>> were the old pics from 2008, and the 2008 pics were definitely the
>>> ones in use when you were making your comments :)
>>
>> so what? are you saying your shed was not built in 2008, or never had
>> a window in it then?
>
> That's exactly what I'm saying. The shed and house were both built in
> 2010, and were never shown on street view until the current pics were
> put up just over a month ago.
>

>> anyway, it's irrelevant. I looked at the current ones when you
>> mentioned the window when we were discussing the matter. I never
>> drove up your street, that's a FACT. (you know facts? those things
>> you hate).
>
> The *only* person around here who has a problem with "Facts" is you,

OMG the irony meter just exploded.

> as you have a complete failure to understand that something is *not*
> proved to be true just because you claim it as a "fact".

poor old noddy is wrong again. a fact is something that's true, whether
it's been proven to be true or not. some facts are not proven true until
after the 'fact'. that I never drove into your street has not been
proven true to your satisfaction is irrelevant to it being a fact.

> Your claim of having *not* driven past my house is unsupported by any
> evidence that proves that to be true.

what evidence would you like? what evidence is even possible? signed
affidavits from everyone in the car at the time maybe..

> On the contrary, comments you yourself made at the time in describing
> my house and shed are things that you could have only observed by
> doing a "drive by" given that there were no on line street view pics
> at the time combined with the fact that I saw a white Lancer do a slow
> pass the day before you were talking about it :)

If you saw a white Lancer drive by on the day and time I was there when
you just happened to be looking out your window then it would have been
one hell of a coincidence since it was not mine

> So yeah, I don't believe a word you say and think you're full of shit,

as I've said before several times, the reason you suspect others are
lying so often is because you lie so much yourself you assume other ppl
are the same

> and would add that this highlights perfectly why you believe
> everything that Clasener tells you is proven true despite not a single
> bit of it ever haven been. Because you are completely incapable of
> distinguishing between proof and evidence.

au contraire, I'm well aware of the difference. I even made a web page
about evidence once .. https://auslink.info/evidence/

>>  and for what purpose would I lie about it? lying and dishonesty is
>> your bag, not mine. you just hate the thought that not everyone is as
>> dishonest as you, so you try to make out they are.
>
> Lol :)
>
> I think you're lying about it because you don't want to paint yourself
> up as the stalking fuckwit that you are. The idea that you drove all
> the way up here, stood at the end of my street and took photos but
> *didn't* drive past my house for a sticky nose is about as likely as
> you being named honorary chairman of Mensa :)

but yet, that is exactly what happened. except IIRC the photos were not
taken at the end our your street.

>> and btw..
>>
>> https://www.realestate.com.au/property/17-tucker-ct-merrimu-vic-3340/
>>
>> that's obviously an older photo and still shows the window.
>
> If you bothered to look at the pic you'd see that *that* picture is
> exactly the same one as the current street view image, just in a lower
> resolution. Take a look at the cloud patterns :)

obviously I never bothered to look

> It's as if you're on some secret quest to be crowned Australia's
> stupidest person :)

now please quote me where I said anything about a window in your shed
before you or Xeno mentioned it online, if I ever did. I'm sure Alvey
could confirm I never did, if he's interested.

jenios

Nov 5, 2023, 6:04:52 PM11/5/23
Noddy wrote:

>>> ever heard of google maps? .. https://tinyurl.com/3dkmd99d
>>
>> Interesting, doesn't look much like a"Windblown mesa"
>
> It never was. That's Clasener's mental illness trying to interfere with
> reality :)

You're very partial to declaring that people have a "mental illness"
Fraudster. Is that because there's a history of it in your family? (I
mean aside from yourself.)

Anyway, if denigrating peoples' residences or locations is a sign of
"mental illness" then, as the person who *always* initiates it, what
does that make you Fraudster?

alvey

Mighty Mouse

Nov 5, 2023, 6:11:08 PM11/5/23
bump

Mighty Mouse

Nov 5, 2023, 6:16:16 PM11/5/23
also he doesn't appreciate the concept of exaggeration for effect. but
then such things are beyond his concrete mind.

> alvey

Xeno

Nov 5, 2023, 6:53:38 PM11/5/23
On 6/11/2023 8:43 am, Noddy wrote:

>> I had seen your house before on google
>
> No you hadn't :)

Yes he had. You posted one from your driveway between your front gate
and your shed quite some time ago. I even made mention of it at the time.

>>> Sure have. Only problem there is that the current street view images
>>> have only been online for the last month or so, and prior to that
>>> were the old pics from 2008, and the 2008 pics were definitely the
>>> ones in use when you were making your comments :)
>>
>> so what? are you saying your shed was not built in 2008, or never had
>> a window in it then?
>
> That's exactly what I'm saying. The shed and house were both built in
> 2010, and were never shown on street view until the current pics were
> put up just over a month ago.
>
> anyway, it's irrelevant. I looked at the current ones
>> when you mentioned the window when we were discussing the matter. I
>> never drove up your street, that's a FACT. (you know facts? those
>> things you hate).
>
> The *only* person around here who has a problem with "Facts" is you, as
> you have a complete failure to understand that something is *not* proved
> to be true just because you claim it as a "fact". Your claim of having
> *not* driven past my house is unsupported by any evidence that proves
> that to be true. On the contrary, comments you yourself made at the time

You? Waffling on about *evidence*? Hahahahahahha

All your claims are *unsupported** by any evidence whatsoever

> in describing my house and shed are things that you could have only
> observed by doing a "drive by" given that there were no on line street
> view pics at the time combined with the fact that I saw a white Lancer
> do a slow pass the day before you were talking about it :)

Yeah, right! You just happened to be gazing out your shed door quite
coincidentally just at the exact time. Darren, that's as credible as
your bullshit tales of trade qualifications.

> So yeah, I don't believe a word you say and think you're full of shit,
> and would add that this highlights perfectly why you believe everything
> that Clasener tells you is proven true despite not a single bit of it
> ever haven been. Because you are completely incapable of distinguishing
> between proof and evidence.

The evidence/proof that you have no trade qualifications, never did any
apprenticeship ever, and never ran a business at the Slough Estate,
Altona, is available in the government archives at PROV and elsewhere.
Feel free to rock on down to PROV and seek it out for yourself, the
archives for apprenticeships in Victoria from 1945 - 1992 are all marked
as *open*. That means available for public access. You will find no
records in your name Darren, none whatsoever. If your claims were true,
you would have 3 TAFE apprentice cards, 3 TAFE registrations, 2 trade
registration numbers and possibly other items of evidence. Guess how
many I was able to locate Darren? That's right, a big fat zero! Nothing
on the trade registration database either. Your *apprenticeship tall
tales* had so many holes they resembled swiss cheese, not the least of
which was the *illegality* of doing 3 apprenticeships back to back. Not
possible before legal changes in 1992 Darren. It was thanks to your mate
Daryl that I found out about that little detail! LOL

Noddy

Nov 5, 2023, 7:31:17 PM11/5/23
On 6/11/2023 9:48 am, Mighty Mouse wrote:
> Noddy wrote:

>>> I had seen your house before on google
>>
>> No you hadn't :)
>
> yes I had, we talked about your house years ago

I'm sure you all have done. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind
whatsoever that you fixated freaks *love* talking about me, and that
fact is not being questioned. However, regardless of how much "talking"
you do, you had never seen the house until you drove up here as photos
of it never existed on line until Google updated their street view
images a month ago.

You can argue about this all you like but that's the reality whether you
like it or not.

> If you saw a white Lancer drive by on the day and time I was there when
> you just happened to be looking out your window then it would have been
> one hell of a coincidence since it was not mine

I don't have to look out the window to see the street Felix. I have a
3.6mtr wide doorway on the side of the workshop which, from the position
I'm normally working in when I'm out there I can see into the street
quite clearly. You can see the doorway yourself on the street view
images if you wish. I've also got one of my CCTV cameras on the corner
of the house looking straight at the front gate, and the output of the
cameras on this property are ported to every TV in the place. 4 of which
are in the workshop acting as camera monitors. Trust me. I have zero
trouble seeing anything that moves up my street, and given the fact that
it's a court where sticky beakers have to go up and turn around to head
back out I rarely miss seeing anything.

Moreover Felix, given that as the *only* time I can recall a white
Mitsubishi Lancer as having done a "sticky beak pass" up the street just
happened to be the very day *before* you made your comments about being
in the area taking photos I'm more than happy to bet the farm on the
fact that such a detail is a little more than a ridiculously rare
coincidence and your claim that it *wasn't* you is complete and utter
bullshit.

However, in the interest of fairness I'm happy to give you the benefit
of the doubt and stand corrected though. If you have a google account
and your phone had location turned on, you should be able to track your
movement history going back quite some time which would show exactly
where you went when you were here.

You can post that data here to prove your case if you like. Otherwise I
will continue to believe that the likelihood of the white Lancer that
went up and down my street was *not* you despite you owning a white
Lancer and being in this very area at the time to be *so* extremely
remote that it borders on being a practical impossibility.

>>> and btw..
>>>
>>> https://www.realestate.com.au/property/17-tucker-ct-merrimu-vic-3340/
>>>
>>> that's obviously an older photo and still shows the window.
>>
>> If you bothered to look at the pic you'd see that *that* picture is
>> exactly the same one as the current street view image, just in a lower
>> resolution. Take a look at the cloud patterns :)
>
> obviously I never bothered to look

Really? If you didn't bother to look, how could you have concluded that
it was an "older photo"?

A more likely scenario? You *did* look, but didn't know what you were
looking at which, to my mind, sums you up perfectly.

Mighty Mouse

Nov 5, 2023, 7:32:57 PM11/5/23
he's a great one to speak of unsupported claims..

Noddy

Nov 5, 2023, 7:36:06 PM11/5/23
On 6/11/2023 10:16 am, Mighty Mouse wrote:

> also he doesn't appreciate the concept of exaggeration for effect. but
> then such things are beyond his concrete mind.

"Exaggerating for effect" Felix? You mean like *bullshitting*? :)

Do you mean all those claims Clasener makes about me which remain
totally unsupported by anything but you believe to be true regardless,
and all the lies he's told that he's been caught out *numerous* times
that you say not one word about in protest?

Do you mean *that* kind of "exaggeration for effect" Felix?

Fucking idiot..... :)

Noddy

Nov 5, 2023, 7:38:03 PM11/5/23
Yeah, the effects on people are just as varied as how randomly it
appears to spread. The unfortunate thing is that you have no idea just
how adversely you'll be affected until you have it, by which time it's
too late.

Mighty Mouse

Nov 5, 2023, 7:43:52 PM11/5/23
if anyone believes it I have a bridge in Sydney to sell them

Noddy

Nov 5, 2023, 7:52:03 PM11/5/23
On 6/11/2023 11:32 am, Mighty Mouse wrote:

> he's a great one to speak of unsupported claims..

Am I Felix?

Do you know something? It's not me, or Clasener, who has the problem
with unsupported claims. It's *you* and your willingness to believe them :)

Noddy

Nov 5, 2023, 7:54:22 PM11/5/23
On 6/11/2023 11:43 am, Mighty Mouse wrote:

> if anyone believes it I have a bridge in Sydney to sell them

That must be about the 20th time you've tried to sell that bridge so
far, and have failed on each and every occasion.

You couldn't sell food to a starving village.

Mighty Mouse

Nov 5, 2023, 7:59:37 PM11/5/23
wrong again numbnuts. you make a habit of it, don't you. I made a living
selling stuff for a large part of my working life. you just keep proving
how little you really know or understand anyone via this medium.

Noddy

Nov 5, 2023, 8:28:09 PM11/5/23
On 6/11/2023 11:59 am, Mighty Mouse wrote:
> Noddy wrote:
>> On 6/11/2023 11:43 am, Mighty Mouse wrote:
>>
>>> if anyone believes it I have a bridge in Sydney to sell them
>>
>> That must be about the 20th time you've tried to sell that bridge so
>> far, and have failed on each and every occasion.
>>
>> You couldn't sell food to a starving village.
>>

> wrong again numbnuts. you make a habit of it, don't you. I made a living
> selling stuff for a large part of my working life.

So you say. And I don't believe you.

> you just keep proving how little you really know or understand anyone via this medium.

ROTFL :)

I don't "know" you from a bar of soap. You're just another Usenet nutbag
who makes irrational noise, and given that you've steadfastly refused to
reveal anything about yourself personally in the past it is quite
literally impossible for anyone to "know or understand" you making your
criticisms of anyone who doesn't to be utterly nonsensical.

If anyone has a problem with understanding here, it's you.

Marion.Kind

Nov 5, 2023, 8:34:29 PM11/5/23
Noddy wrote:

> I don't have to look out the window to see the street Felix. I have a
> 3.6mtr wide doorway on the side of the workshop which, from the position
> I'm normally working in when I'm out there I can see into the street
> quite clearly.

Eh? So you don't use all that stuff in your shed. And when you say
"working", do you mean 'washing'?

> You can see the doorway yourself on the street view
> images if you wish. I've also got one of my CCTV cameras on the corner
> of the house looking straight at the front gate, and the output of the
> cameras on this property are ported to every TV in the place. 4 of which
> are in the workshop acting as camera monitors.

Goodo! So why haven't you posted the video Fraudster?

>  Trust me.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. No.

snip filler

alvey

alvey

Nov 5, 2023, 8:38:09 PM11/5/23
You can almost hear his brain disintegrating...

alvey

Mighty Mouse

Nov 5, 2023, 8:44:13 PM11/5/23
Noddy wrote:

>>> No you hadn't :)
>>
>> yes I had, we talked about your house years ago
>
> I'm sure you all have done. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind
> whatsoever that you fixated freaks *love* talking about me, and that
> fact is not being questioned. However, regardless of how much
> "talking" you do, you had never seen the house until you drove up here
> as photos of it never existed on line until Google updated their
> street view images a month ago.
>
> You can argue about this all you like but that's the reality whether
> you like it or not.

no it's not. you claimed I said you had a nice house, which you do, but
when did I say it? was it after I could have seen your house on google,
or a picture of it on say realestate.com? because I have no idea when I
saw your house other than I have, but it was not when I drove up your
street, because I never did. also Xeno said you posted a pic of your
house here years ago.

>> If you saw a white Lancer drive by on the day and time I was there
>> when you just happened to be looking out your window then it would
>> have been one hell of a coincidence since it was not mine
>
> I don't have to look out the window to see the street Felix. I have a
> 3.6mtr wide doorway on the side of the workshop which, from the
> position I'm normally working in when I'm out there I can see into the
> street quite clearly. You can see the doorway yourself on the street
> view images if you wish. I've also got one of my CCTV cameras on the
> corner of the house looking straight at the front gate, and the output
> of the cameras on this property are ported to every TV in the place. 4
> of which are in the workshop acting as camera monitors.  Trust me. I
> have zero trouble seeing anything that moves up my street, and given
> the fact that it's a court where sticky beakers have to go up and turn
> around to head back out I rarely miss seeing anything.
>
> Moreover Felix, given that as the *only* time I can recall a white
> Mitsubishi Lancer as having done a "sticky beak pass" up the street
> just happened to be the very day *before* you made your comments about
> being in the area taking photos I'm more than happy to bet the farm on
> the fact that such a detail is a little more than a ridiculously rare
> coincidence and your claim that it *wasn't* you is complete and utter
> bullshit.

I don't believe for one second that you saw any white Lancer in your
street, and you certainly didn't see mine as I never drove in your street

> However, in the interest of fairness I'm happy to give you the benefit
> of the doubt and stand corrected though. If you have a google account
> and your phone had location turned on, you should be able to track
> your movement history going back quite some time which would show
> exactly where you went when you were here.

I will investigate how to do that then

> You can post that data here to prove your case if you like. Otherwise
> I will continue to believe that the likelihood of the white Lancer
> that went up and down my street was *not* you despite you owning a
> white Lancer and being in this very area at the time to be *so*
> extremely remote that it borders on being a practical impossibility.

so did this Lancer have a rear spoiler or not? did it have mag wheels or
not? did it have passengers or not? if so how many (approx)? did it have
carry bars fitted or not? did it have a tow bar or not? did it have
tinted windows or not? a man with your great powers of observation
should be able to answer at least some of these questions.

>>> If you bothered to look at the pic you'd see that *that* picture is
>>> exactly the same one as the current street view image, just in a
>>> lower resolution. Take a look at the cloud patterns :)
>>
>> obviously I never bothered to look
>
> Really? If you didn't bother to look, how could you have concluded
> that it was an "older photo"?
>
> A more likely scenario? You *did* look, but didn't know what you were
> looking at which, to my mind, sums you up perfectly.

I looked but didn't notice the photos were the same. I would have had to
look at both at the same time to notice that. you have the benefit of
comparison after the fact. the realestate pic just looked like an older
photo.

Mighty Mouse

Nov 5, 2023, 8:51:00 PM11/5/23
Noddy wrote:
> On 6/11/2023 11:59 am, Mighty Mouse wrote:
>> Noddy wrote:

>>> That must be about the 20th time you've tried to sell that bridge so
>>> far, and have failed on each and every occasion.
>>>
>>> You couldn't sell food to a starving village.
>>>

>> wrong again numbnuts. you make a habit of it, don't you. I made a
>> living selling stuff for a large part of my working life.
>
> So you say. And I don't believe you.

believe what you like, it's still true

>> you just keep proving how little you really know or understand anyone
>> via this medium.
>
> ROTFL :)
>
> I don't "know" you from a bar of soap. You're just another Usenet
> nutbag who makes irrational noise, and given that you've steadfastly
> refused to reveal anything about yourself personally in the past it is
> quite literally impossible for anyone to "know or understand" you
> making your criticisms of anyone who doesn't to be utterly nonsensical.
>
> If anyone has a problem with understanding here, it's you.

Xeno

Nov 5, 2023, 9:45:49 PM11/5/23
On 6/11/2023 11:36 am, Noddy wrote:
> On 6/11/2023 10:16 am, Mighty Mouse wrote:
>
>> also he doesn't appreciate the concept of exaggeration for effect. but
>> then such things are beyond his concrete mind.
>
> "Exaggerating for effect" Felix? You mean like *bullshitting*? :)

No Darren, bullshitting is what *you do*!

> Do you mean all those claims Clasener makes about me which remain
> totally unsupported by anything but you believe to be true regardless,

My claims are supported by the government archives and databases Darren.
The archives are *public access*, even you could go down there and check
for yourself. You won't of course, since you know there's *nothing to
see* there!

> and all the lies he's told that he's been caught out *numerous* times
> that you say not one word about in protest?
>
> Do you mean *that* kind of "exaggeration for effect" Felix?

Nah, he means the kind of exaggeration where you have a job as a TA or
cleaner at the airport and you exaggerate it right up to an AME
apprenticeship. Of course the *effect* you desired by doing that was to
gain the admiration of your peers *in a newsgroup*! FFS! Such a pity you
tripped up on the details, liars always do, details only a *signed up
apprentice* could possibly know - like 4 years at TAFE instead of the 3
you mistakenly thought an AME apprenticeship entailed. Didn't know that
the entry level was year *10* passes, not year 9, so you weren't even in
the race with your self admitted failed (DNS) year 9.

> Fucking idiot..... :)

You are. The more you tripped up on the basics, the more it became
obvious that none of your apprenticeship and trade qualification claims
were true. Most people here wouldn't pick up on those slip ups but, as a
*qualified* mechanic and a qualified Victorian TAFE teacher in
Automotive, I was perfectly placed to call out all your claims, and I
did so. Stump up the proof, I said, and all you have ever done since is
run away! If any of your claims were based on truth, the easiest way to
shoot me down would be to stump up a trade qualification or two. And you
know you would love to be able to do that! But you come up with all
sorts of excuses not to do that, none of which have any validity
whatsoever. As I have oft stated, you can't stump up what you don't have.

BTW, I am not making *claims* when I say you aren't any kind of
tradesman and have never done any apprenticeship ever, I am making
*statements of fact* and these are backed up by the archives at PROV,
the trade registration database and the illegality of doing *multiple*
apprenticeships back to back prior to 1992, after which date the
relevant laws were repealed. The statements of fact can be verified by
research at PROV (by any member of the public), a public request to the
trade registration database, or a search of Victoria's Hansard for 1992
and prior. Therein lies all the proof anyone needs to confirm you as the
biggest liar aus.cars has ever seen. Not only are you a liar, you are a
fraud, as Les found out, much to his chagrin.

Remember, any person running a business in Australia, and *publicly
claiming* to be trade qualified*, is *obligated* to provide proof of
said trade qualifications when asked. So, *I'm asking*!

Noddy

Nov 5, 2023, 10:31:59 PM11/5/23
On 6/11/2023 12:44 pm, Mighty Mouse wrote:
> Noddy wrote:

>> You can argue about this all you like but that's the reality whether
>> you like it or not.
>
> no it's not. you claimed I said you had a nice house, which you do, but
> when did I say it? was it after I could have seen your house on google,
> or a picture of it on say realestate.com? because I have no idea when I
> saw your house other than I have, but it was not when I drove up your
> street, because I never did.

Yeah, sure you didn't.

> also Xeno said you posted a pic of your house here years ago.

Xeno says lots of things. Very little, if any of it, is actually true.

>> Moreover Felix, given that as the *only* time I can recall a white
>> Mitsubishi Lancer as having done a "sticky beak pass" up the street
>> just happened to be the very day *before* you made your comments about
>> being in the area taking photos I'm more than happy to bet the farm on
>> the fact that such a detail is a little more than a ridiculously rare
>> coincidence and your claim that it *wasn't* you is complete and utter
>> bullshit.
>
> I don't believe for one second that you saw any white Lancer in your
> street, and you certainly didn't see mine as I never drove in your street

Believe whatever you want Felix, but the balance of probabilities is
*firmly* against you.

>> However, in the interest of fairness I'm happy to give you the benefit
>> of the doubt and stand corrected though. If you have a google account
>> and your phone had location turned on, you should be able to track
>> your movement history going back quite some time which would show
>> exactly where you went when you were here.
>
> I will investigate how to do that then

Good. I encourage you to do precisely that. Post the results here in
unedited form for all to see, and if they support your claims then I
will retract my comments.

>> You can post that data here to prove your case if you like. Otherwise
>> I will continue to believe that the likelihood of the white Lancer
>> that went up and down my street was *not* you despite you owning a
>> white Lancer and being in this very area at the time to be *so*
>> extremely remote that it borders on being a practical impossibility.
>
> so did this Lancer have a rear spoiler or not? did it have mag wheels or
> not? did it have passengers or not? if so how many (approx)? did it have
> carry bars fitted or not? did it have a tow bar or not? did it have
> tinted windows or not? a man with your great powers of observation
> should be able to answer at least some of these questions.

For fuck's sake Felix. I saw it was a Lancer. I didn't stop it in the
street and ask the driver for their "papers" in my best East German
accent :)

White Lancer Felix. That's what I saw. I saw it for long enough to tell
what it was, but not to pick out specific details.

>> A more likely scenario? You *did* look, but didn't know what you were
>> looking at which, to my mind, sums you up perfectly.
>>

> I looked but didn't notice the photos were the same. I would have had to
> look at both at the same time to notice that. you have the benefit of
> comparison after the fact. the realestate pic just looked like an older
> photo.

So you had no idea one way or the other, but just claimed it was because
you were looking for something to prop up your feeble argument.

Right. That should come as no surprise to anyone....

Noddy

Nov 5, 2023, 10:33:32 PM11/5/23
On 6/11/2023 12:50 pm, Mighty Mouse wrote:
> Noddy wrote:

>>> wrong again numbnuts. you make a habit of it, don't you. I made a
>>> living selling stuff for a large part of my working life.
>>
>> So you say. And I don't believe you.

> believe what you like, it's still true

It's true to *you* Felix, but not to anyone else. Just like my business
experience is true to me.

It's quite amazing how you don't see that the rules you and your mates
subject *me* to apply equally well to you :)

Mighty Mouse

Nov 5, 2023, 10:47:37 PM11/5/23
Noddy wrote:
> On 6/11/2023 12:44 pm, Mighty Mouse wrote:
>> Noddy wrote:
>
>>> You can argue about this all you like but that's the reality whether
>>> you like it or not.
>>
>> no it's not. you claimed I said you had a nice house, which you do,
>> but when did I say it? was it after I could have seen your house on
>> google, or a picture of it on say realestate.com? because I have no
>> idea when I saw your house other than I have, but it was not when I
>> drove up your street, because I never did.
>
> Yeah, sure you didn't.

that's right, I didn't. why would I want to take ppl to view your house?
what would I say.. 'Oh look, there's the house of the asshole I argue
with on usenet". I only drove to the area to see if it was really a
windswept barren mesa, and it was.

>  > also Xeno said you posted a pic of your house here years ago.
>
> Xeno says lots of things. Very little, if any of it, is actually true.

so you say..

>>> Moreover Felix, given that as the *only* time I can recall a white
>>> Mitsubishi Lancer as having done a "sticky beak pass" up the street
>>> just happened to be the very day *before* you made your comments
>>> about being in the area taking photos I'm more than happy to bet the
>>> farm on the fact that such a detail is a little more than a
>>> ridiculously rare coincidence and your claim that it *wasn't* you is
>>> complete and utter bullshit.
>>
>> I don't believe for one second that you saw any white Lancer in your
>> street, and you certainly didn't see mine as I never drove in your
>> street
>
> Believe whatever you want Felix, but the balance of probabilities is
> *firmly* against you.

only in your fucked up brain

>>> However, in the interest of fairness I'm happy to give you the
>>> benefit of the doubt and stand corrected though. If you have a
>>> google account and your phone had location turned on, you should be
>>> able to track your movement history going back quite some time which
>>> would show exactly where you went when you were here.
>>
>> I will investigate how to do that then
>
> Good. I encourage you to do precisely that. Post the results here in
> unedited form for all to see, and if they support your claims then I
> will retract my comments.

since you obviously know how you could have been helpful and posted links.

>>> You can post that data here to prove your case if you like.
>>> Otherwise I will continue to believe that the likelihood of the
>>> white Lancer that went up and down my street was *not* you despite
>>> you owning a white Lancer and being in this very area at the time to
>>> be *so* extremely remote that it borders on being a practical
>>> impossibility.
>>
>> so did this Lancer have a rear spoiler or not? did it have mag wheels
>> or not? did it have passengers or not? if so how many (approx)? did
>> it have carry bars fitted or not? did it have a tow bar or not? did
>> it have tinted windows or not? a man with your great powers of
>> observation should be able to answer at least some of these questions.
>
> For fuck's sake Felix. I saw it was a Lancer. I didn't stop it in the
> street and ask the driver for their "papers" in my best East German
> accent :)
>
> White Lancer Felix. That's what I saw. I saw it for long enough to
> tell what it was, but not to pick out specific details.

yeah right...

>>> A more likely scenario? You *did* look, but didn't know what you
>>> were looking at which, to my mind, sums you up perfectly.
>>>

>> I looked but didn't notice the photos were the same. I would have had
>> to look at both at the same time to notice that. you have the benefit
>> of comparison after the fact. the realestate pic just looked like an
>> older photo.
>
> So you had no idea one way or the other, but just claimed it was
> because you were looking for something to prop up your feeble argument.
>
> Right. That should come as no surprise to anyone....

I have no feeble argument just the facts

Mighty Mouse

Nov 5, 2023, 10:49:26 PM11/5/23
Noddy wrote:

>>> So you say. And I don't believe you.
>
>> believe what you like, it's still true
>
> It's true to *you* Felix, but not to anyone else.

it's true because it's a fact

> Just like my business experience is true to me.
>
> It's quite amazing how you don't see that the rules you and your mates
> subject *me* to apply equally well to you :)

Xeno

Nov 5, 2023, 10:54:33 PM11/5/23
On 6/11/2023 2:31 pm, Noddy wrote:
> On 6/11/2023 12:44 pm, Mighty Mouse wrote:
>> Noddy wrote:
>
>>> You can argue about this all you like but that's the reality whether
>>> you like it or not.
>>
>> no it's not. you claimed I said you had a nice house, which you do,
>> but when did I say it? was it after I could have seen your house on
>> google, or a picture of it on say realestate.com? because I have no
>> idea when I saw your house other than I have, but it was not when I
>> drove up your street, because I never did.
>
> Yeah, sure you didn't.
>
>  > also Xeno said you posted a pic of your house here years ago.
>
> Xeno says lots of things. Very little, if any of it, is actually true.

Prove what I said about your lack of trade qualifications is not true! I
dare you!

>>> Moreover Felix, given that as the *only* time I can recall a white
>>> Mitsubishi Lancer as having done a "sticky beak pass" up the street
>>> just happened to be the very day *before* you made your comments
>>> about being in the area taking photos I'm more than happy to bet the
>>> farm on the fact that such a detail is a little more than a
>>> ridiculously rare coincidence and your claim that it *wasn't* you is
>>> complete and utter bullshit.
>>
>> I don't believe for one second that you saw any white Lancer in your
>> street, and you certainly didn't see mine as I never drove in your street
>
> Believe whatever you want Felix, but the balance of probabilities is
> *firmly* against you.

Felix is not relying on the "balance of probabilities", he's relying on
intimate and direct knowledge of where he drove.

Of course you could provide video evidence since you have cameras aimed
at the street in front of your house, Mr Paranoid!

>>> However, in the interest of fairness I'm happy to give you the
>>> benefit of the doubt and stand corrected though. If you have a google
>>> account and your phone had location turned on, you should be able to
>>> track your movement history going back quite some time which would
>>> show exactly where you went when you were here.
>>
>> I will investigate how to do that then
>
> Good. I encourage you to do precisely that. Post the results here in
> unedited form for all to see, and if they support your claims then I
> will retract my comments.

Post your recorded video. Or is that going to disappear like those
*mythical* trade qualifications of yours?

Xeno

Nov 5, 2023, 10:57:30 PM11/5/23
On 6/11/2023 2:33 pm, Noddy wrote:

>>> So you say. And I don't believe you.
>
>> believe what you like, it's still true
>
> It's true to *you* Felix, but not to anyone else. Just like my business
> experience is true to me.

Well, we know all about your *delusions*. Such a pity that the govt. has
no records of your business in the Slough Estate of Altona. All that
exists in govt. records are your backyard businesses, one at your
parents home (historic) and one at your current domicile.

> It's quite amazing how you don't see that the rules you and your mates
> subject *me* to apply equally well to you :)

You *run away from rules*.

Noddy

Nov 5, 2023, 11:17:44 PM11/5/23
On 6/11/2023 2:47 pm, Mighty Mouse wrote:
> Noddy wrote:

>> Yeah, sure you didn't.
>
> that's right, I didn't. why would I want to take ppl to view your house?
> what would I say.. 'Oh look, there's the house of the asshole I argue
> with on usenet". I only drove to the area to see if it was really a
> windswept barren mesa, and it was.

Right. So your carload of guests thought it was perfectly fine to stop
at some random place that was of no interest to them whatsoever and take
photos of paddocks, but driving up a street past some houses would have
raised eyebrows.

I see. And these guests were real people with pulses, were they?

>>  > also Xeno said you posted a pic of your house here years ago.
>>
>> Xeno says lots of things. Very little, if any of it, is actually true.
>
> so you say..

Yeah, I do Felix. Of course, you could always ask him to prove it to you
by showing you the post where this was alleged to have taken place, but
I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for that to happen if I were you. If
he did, it would be the first time he'd ever proved a single thing to you :)

>>> I don't believe for one second that you saw any white Lancer in your
>>> street, and you certainly didn't see mine as I never drove in your
>>> street
>>
>> Believe whatever you want Felix, but the balance of probabilities is
>> *firmly* against you.
>
> only in your fucked up brain

In anyone's brain Felix. You went out of your way to drive all the way
up here, stopped to take photos less than 200 mtrs from my front door
but *never* drove past to look at the place. And this was despite you
claiming that it was a "nice house" the very next day after a white
Lancer is seen in the street.

I believe you, but millions wouldn't :)

>>> I will investigate how to do that then
>>
>> Good. I encourage you to do precisely that. Post the results here in
>> unedited form for all to see, and if they support your claims then I
>> will retract my comments.
>
> since you obviously know how you could have been helpful and posted links.

It's not my job to dig you out of your mess Felix. Do your own homework.

>> For fuck's sake Felix. I saw it was a Lancer. I didn't stop it in the
>> street and ask the driver for their "papers" in my best East German
>> accent :)
>>
>> White Lancer Felix. That's what I saw. I saw it for long enough to
>> tell what it was, but not to pick out specific details.
>
> yeah right...

Yep. Exactly.

>> So you had no idea one way or the other, but just claimed it was
>> because you were looking for something to prop up your feeble argument.
>>
>> Right. That should come as no surprise to anyone....
>>

> I have no feeble argument just the facts

Actually Felix it is the reverse that is true. You have no facts. Only
feeble arguments and nonsensical bullshit. There is not one single thing
in any of this rubbish you've mentioned that could be considered
*remotely* factual.

Noddy

Nov 5, 2023, 11:19:43 PM11/5/23
On 6/11/2023 2:49 pm, Mighty Mouse wrote:
> Noddy wrote:

>>> believe what you like, it's still true
>>
>> It's true to *you* Felix, but not to anyone else.
>
> it's true because it's a fact

To you Felix. It only becomes so to anyone else once it's demonstrated
to be true, and given your reluctance to ever do that it will remain
nothing but a claim.

See how this works both ways? You can't have your cake *and* eat it
buddy.....

Xeno

Nov 5, 2023, 11:44:54 PM11/5/23
On 6/11/2023 3:17 pm, Noddy wrote:
> On 6/11/2023 2:47 pm, Mighty Mouse wrote:
>> Noddy wrote:
>
>>> Yeah, sure you didn't.
>>
>> that's right, I didn't. why would I want to take ppl to view your
>> house? what would I say.. 'Oh look, there's the house of the asshole I
>> argue with on usenet". I only drove to the area to see if it was
>> really a windswept barren mesa, and it was.
>
> Right. So your carload of guests thought it was perfectly fine to stop
> at some random place that was of no interest to them whatsoever and take
> photos of paddocks, but driving up a street past some houses would have
> raised eyebrows.
>
> I see. And these guests were real people with pulses, were they?
>
>>>  > also Xeno said you posted a pic of your house here years ago.
>>>
>>> Xeno says lots of things. Very little, if any of it, is actually true.
>>
>> so you say..
>
> Yeah, I do Felix. Of course, you could always ask him to prove it to you
> by showing you the post where this was alleged to have taken place, but
> I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for that to happen if I were you. If
> he did, it would be the first time he'd ever proved a single thing to
> you :)

I would Darren but *you removed the pics*, remember? Straight after I
made mention of them, IIRC.

>>> Believe whatever you want Felix, but the balance of probabilities is
>>> *firmly* against you.
>>
>> only in your fucked up brain
>
> In anyone's brain Felix. You went out of your way to drive all the way
> up here, stopped to take photos less than 200 mtrs from my front door
> but *never* drove past to look at the place. And this was despite you
> claiming that it was a "nice house" the very next day after a white
> Lancer is seen in the street.

Hey Darren, I drove up Flanagans Drive, but didn't go up to where Felix
took the pics up *near* your court. No need, wasn't interested in your
house per se. Did verify that you live in a *light industrial estate*
however.

> I believe you, but millions wouldn't :)

>>> Good. I encourage you to do precisely that. Post the results here in
>>> unedited form for all to see, and if they support your claims then I
>>> will retract my comments.
>>
>> since you obviously know how you could have been helpful and posted
>> links.
>
> It's not my job to dig you out of your mess Felix. Do your own homework.

You're the one in a mess here Darren. Impossible for you to dig yourself
out of the shit you've landed yourself in. All those *decades* of lies
are really catching up to you now and all the diversionary tactics in
the world won't save you!

>>> For fuck's sake Felix. I saw it was a Lancer. I didn't stop it in the
>>> street and ask the driver for their "papers" in my best East German
>>> accent :)
>>>
>>> White Lancer Felix. That's what I saw. I saw it for long enough to
>>> tell what it was, but not to pick out specific details.
>>
>> yeah right...
>
> Yep. Exactly.
>
>>> So you had no idea one way or the other, but just claimed it was
>>> because you were looking for something to prop up your feeble argument.
>>>
>>> Right. That should come as no surprise to anyone....
>>>

>> I have no feeble argument just the facts
>
> Actually Felix it is the reverse that is true. You have no facts. Only
> feeble arguments and nonsensical bullshit. There is not one single thing
> in any of this rubbish you've mentioned that could be considered
> *remotely* factual.

Prove Felix wrong, drag out that security cam video! ;-)

Mighty Mouse

Nov 6, 2023, 12:16:31 AM11/6/23
Noddy wrote:

> On 6/11/2023 2:47 pm, Mighty Mouse wrote:
>> Noddy wrote:
>
>>> Yeah, sure you didn't.
>>
>> that's right, I didn't. why would I want to take ppl to view your
>> house? what would I say.. 'Oh look, there's the house of the asshole
>> I argue with on usenet". I only drove to the area to see if it was
>> really a windswept barren mesa, and it was.
>
> Right. So your carload of guests thought it was perfectly fine to stop
> at some random place that was of no interest to them whatsoever and
> take photos of paddocks, but driving up a street past some houses
> would have raised eyebrows.
>
> I see. And these guests were real people with pulses, were they?
>
>>>  > also Xeno said you posted a pic of your house here years ago.
>>>
>>> Xeno says lots of things. Very little, if any of it, is actually true.
>>
>> so you say..
>
> Yeah, I do Felix. Of course, you could always ask him to prove it to
> you by showing you the post where this was alleged to have taken
> place, but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for that to happen if I
> were you. If he did, it would be the first time he'd ever proved a
> single thing to you :)

so are you stating here and now that you have not/never posted a pic of
your house here?

>>> Believe whatever you want Felix, but the balance of probabilities is
>>> *firmly* against you.
>>
>> only in your fucked up brain
>
> In anyone's brain Felix. You went out of your way to drive all the way
> up here, stopped to take photos less than 200 mtrs from my front door

I don't remember where I took the photos but I don't think they were
that close to your property

> but *never* drove past to look at the place. And this was despite you
> claiming that it was a "nice house" the very next day

so as I've already asked, show when I said it was a nice house. it's
your claim that I said it's a nice house and could not have seen it on
the net.

> after a white Lancer is seen in the street.

I don't believe you ever saw one, and if you did it wasn't mine

> I believe you, but millions wouldn't :)

>>> Good. I encourage you to do precisely that. Post the results here in
>>> unedited form for all to see, and if they support your claims then I
>>> will retract my comments.
>>
>> since you obviously know how you could have been helpful and posted
>> links.
>
> It's not my job to dig you out of your mess Felix. Do your own homework.

I'm in no mess. the mess is entirely your invention.

>>> For fuck's sake Felix. I saw it was a Lancer. I didn't stop it in
>>> the street and ask the driver for their "papers" in my best East
>>> German accent :)
>>>
>>> White Lancer Felix. That's what I saw. I saw it for long enough to
>>> tell what it was, but not to pick out specific details.
>>
>> yeah right...
>
> Yep. Exactly.
>
>>> So you had no idea one way or the other, but just claimed it was
>>> because you were looking for something to prop up your feeble argument.
>>>
>>> Right. That should come as no surprise to anyone....
>>>

>> I have no feeble argument just the facts
>
> Actually Felix it is the reverse that is true. You have no facts. Only
> feeble arguments and nonsensical bullshit. There is not one single
> thing in any of this rubbish you've mentioned that could be considered
> *remotely* factual.

that's because you're a nut case. most ppl would believe me that I never
went in your street. the only reason you don't is because you're so
dishonest yourself you think everyone lies like you. and as I've said,
what possible reason would i have to say i never drove past your house
if I did??

Mighty Mouse

Nov 6, 2023, 12:22:03 AM11/6/23
you're wrong. it's a fact despite it not being proven to you to be so.
is it a fact that you own an old F100 truck? yes. is it still a fact
despite that not having been proven to myself or anyone you care to
name? yes.

Mighty Mouse

Nov 6, 2023, 12:25:03 AM11/6/23
bump

Mighty Mouse

Nov 6, 2023, 12:30:41 AM11/6/23

Mighty Mouse

Nov 6, 2023, 12:32:56 AM11/6/23
bump

Xeno

Nov 6, 2023, 12:34:38 AM11/6/23
290 metres from Darren's driveway entrance on a *different street!

> I don't remember where I took the photos but I don't think they were
> that close to your property

At the intersection of Lindsay Avenue and Bences Road as well as other
photos on Flanagans Drive near and just a little south of the
intersection with Lindsay Avenue.

>> but *never* drove past to look at the place. And this was despite you
>> claiming that it was a "nice house" the very next day
>
> so as I've already asked, show when I said it was a nice house. it's
> your claim that I said it's a nice house and could not have seen it on
> the net.
>
>> after a white Lancer is seen in the street.
>
> I don't believe you ever saw one, and if you did it wasn't mine

I don't believe him either. Anyway, had you actually been there, your
movements would have been captured on his security cams.

>> I believe you, but millions wouldn't :)

>>> since you obviously know how you could have been helpful and posted
>>> links.
>>
>> It's not my job to dig you out of your mess Felix. Do your own homework.
>
> I'm in no mess. the mess is entirely your invention.

And he invents *shedloads*.

Clocky

Nov 6, 2023, 12:43:57 AM11/6/23
On 6/11/2023 8:52 am, Noddy wrote:
> On 6/11/2023 11:32 am, Mighty Mouse wrote:
>
>> he's a great one to speak of unsupported claims..
>
> Am I Felix?
>
> Do you know something? It's not me, or Clasener, who has the problem
> with unsupported claims. It's *you* and your willingness to believe them :)

Really, so does he believe you are qualified?

Does anyone?

--
In thread "May need to buy petrol soon" Sept 23 2021 11:15:59am
Keithr0 wrote: "He made the assertion either he proves it or he is a
proven liar."

On Sept 23 2021 3:16:29pm Keithr0 wrote:
"He asserts that the claim is true, so, if it is unproven, he is lying."

Clocky

Nov 6, 2023, 12:46:23 AM11/6/23
On 6/11/2023 7:53 am, Xeno wrote:
> On 6/11/2023 8:43 am, Noddy wrote:

>>> I had seen your house before on google
>>
>> No you hadn't :)
>>

> Yes he had. You posted one from your driveway between your front gate
> and your shed quite some time ago. I even made mention of it at the time.

Wasn't it a photo related to the trees he had planted or some shit like
that?

Clocky

Nov 6, 2023, 12:48:56 AM11/6/23
On 6/11/2023 9:28 am, Noddy wrote:
> On 6/11/2023 11:59 am, Mighty Mouse wrote:
>> Noddy wrote:

>>> That must be about the 20th time you've tried to sell that bridge so
>>> far, and have failed on each and every occasion.
>>>
>>> You couldn't sell food to a starving village.
>>>

>> wrong again numbnuts. you make a habit of it, don't you. I made a
>> living selling stuff for a large part of my working life.
>
> So you say. And I don't believe you.

It is true. What you believe is irrelevant.

Noddy

Nov 6, 2023, 12:51:12 AM11/6/23
On 6/11/2023 4:16 pm, Mighty Mouse wrote:
> Noddy wrote:

>> Actually Felix it is the reverse that is true. You have no facts. Only
>> feeble arguments and nonsensical bullshit. There is not one single
>> thing in any of this rubbish you've mentioned that could be considered
>> *remotely* factual.
>>

> that's because you're a nut case. most ppl would believe me that I never
> went in your street.

Really? So let's get this straight, shall we?

What you're claiming here is that you went out of your way to drive all
the way up here to "have a look at the area and take photos" of a place
that is of no interest to you other than it being the area where
someone you argue with on the internet lives, and you stopped and took
said photos in Lindsay Avenue less than 200 mtrs from my front door. The
very next day you were commenting about it telling everyone that you
took the photos and that I had "a nice house" but you claim you never
actually drove up my street and and had a peek at the house yourself but
somehow knew that I had a window in my shed that looked out into the
street and cite the street view images for that despite those images not
being available at the time you were here or for some months afterward.

Is that it Felix? If it is, then I only have one question for you, and
one question only.

These people who you think would believe you, would they actually be
real, or are they friends of Claseners who he's made available to you on
this occasion for "support"? :)

Clocky

Nov 6, 2023, 12:53:27 AM11/6/23
On 5/11/2023 7:05 am, Noddy wrote:
> On 5/11/2023 9:43 am, Daryl wrote:
>> On 4/11/2023 6:28 pm, Noddy wrote:
>
>>> Since then I've had long terms effects ranging from increased pain in
>>> areas that were already problematic, and "brain fog" which sees me
>>> struggle to remember names and dates. It's gradually easing off, but
>>> after 5 months the effects are still being felt.
>>>

>> Bugger, that doesn't sound good.
>
> It's mostly gone now, just struggling with memory issues. For a month or
> so after I'd tested negative it was fatigue and headaches, but that's
> passed now thankfully. It's affected my motivation though, and it's
> taking me a long time to do shit now.
>
>> I've had 4 Covid vaccinations, I'm eligible for a 5th but haven't had
>> it and not sure that I want it.
>
> I'm due a 5th and will probably get it, but I have to be 6 months clear
> of my last Covid infection and that's not until December.
>
>> A bloke I know through a car club had very serious reactions to a
>> vaccination including major lung damage resulting in 3mths in hospital
>> in a coma and in hospital for almost 6mths in total, he was one of
>> five in Australia that had the same reaction.
>> I've seen him since and on the surface it looks like he's fully
>> recovered but he still has on going problems.
>
> Shit.
>
> I've had Astrazeneca, Pfizer and Moderna jabs with the claims from
> medico's being that the "mix" offers greater protection than sticking
> with one single type. I never actively sought a mix, it was just how
> they were handed out when I rocked up for a shot. The only one I had a
> reaction to was the Pfizer, as about 4 hours after the shot I had shaky
> hands and sweating. It lasted about an hour and I never had it again.

That was the vaccine trying to get back out.

Who can blame it.

Mighty Mouse

Nov 6, 2023, 12:54:21 AM11/6/23
thanks for this Xeno!  :) so there ya go noodles.. no pics at the end of
your street, not even near it!

>>> but *never* drove past to look at the place. And this was despite
>>> you claiming that it was a "nice house" the very next day
>>
>> so as I've already asked, show when I said it was a nice house. it's
>> your claim that I said it's a nice house and could not have seen it
>> on the net.
>>
>>> after a white Lancer is seen in the street.
>>
>> I don't believe you ever saw one, and if you did it wasn't mine
>
> I don't believe him either. Anyway, had you actually been there, your
> movements would have been captured on his security cams.

yep! bet he says it's been erased, doesn't record, or some other BS

>>> I believe you, but millions wouldn't :)

>>> It's not my job to dig you out of your mess Felix. Do your own
>>> homework.
>>
>> I'm in no mess. the mess is entirely your invention.
>>
> And he invents *shedloads*.

Mighty Mouse

Nov 6, 2023, 12:55:31 AM11/6/23
Clocky wrote:
> On 6/11/2023 7:53 am, Xeno wrote:

>>> No you hadn't :)
>>>

>> Yes he had. You posted one from your driveway between your front gate
>> and your shed quite some time ago. I even made mention of it at the
>> time.
>

> Wasn't it a photo related to the trees he had planted or some shit
> like that?

bump

Xeno

Nov 6, 2023, 12:58:18 AM11/6/23
On 6/11/2023 4:46 pm, Clocky wrote:
> On 6/11/2023 7:53 am, Xeno wrote:

>>> No you hadn't :)
>>>

>> Yes he had. You posted one from your driveway between your front gate
>> and your shed quite some time ago. I even made mention of it at the time.
>

> Wasn't it a photo related to the trees he had planted or some shit like
> that?

Yeah, seem to recall something like that. There was one of a member of
his family working in the garden as well.

Noddy

Nov 6, 2023, 12:58:35 AM11/6/23
On 6/11/2023 4:21 pm, Mighty Mouse wrote:
> Noddy wrote:

>> See how this works both ways? You can't have your cake *and* eat it
>> buddy.....
>>

> you're wrong. it's a fact despite it not being proven to you to be so.
> is it a fact that you own an old F100 truck? yes. is it still a fact
> despite that not having been proven to myself or anyone you care to
> name? yes.

Jesus your logic is fucked :)

It's a fact that I own an old F100 because I've shown it to you. It's a
fact that I own an old F100 because other people here have seen me
driving it on numerous occasions. It's a fact that I own an old F100 as
it's appeared in the background parked in my shed on numerous occasions
when I've posted images of other vehicles/things, and it's a fact that I
own an old F100 because it's parked in my driveway on the fucking street
view images you absolute dickhead :)

What is *not* a fact is you having proved that you ran a business,
because you have not.

End of story.

Noddy

Nov 6, 2023, 1:00:29 AM11/6/23
On 6/11/2023 4:24 pm, Mighty Mouse wrote:
> Xeno wrote:

>> Prove Felix wrong, drag out that security cam video!   ;-)
>>

> bump

What's the matter, Felix? Is being a sock puppet so ingrained with you
that you can't ask your own questions and can only echo your master out
of fear of talking out of turn?

Mighty Mouse

Nov 6, 2023, 1:04:30 AM11/6/23
Noddy wrote:

>>> However, in the interest of fairness I'm happy to give you the
>>> benefit of the doubt and stand corrected though. If you have a
>>> google account and your phone had location turned on, you should be
>>> able to track your movement history going back quite some time which
>>> would show exactly where you went when you were here.
>>
>> I will investigate how to do that then
>
> Good. I encourage you to do precisely that. Post the results here in
> unedited form for all to see, and if they support your claims then I
> will retract my comments.

nothing available .. https://auslink.info/pics/timeline.jpg

but here's the entry from my diary .. https://auslink.info/pics/diary.jpg

notice that I wrote "drove to NEAR where noddy lives"

and see Xeno's post which states where the pictures were taken.

over and out!

Noddy

Nov 6, 2023, 1:14:14 AM11/6/23
On 6/11/2023 4:54 pm, Mighty Mouse wrote:

>> At the intersection of Lindsay Avenue and Bences Road as well as other
>> photos on Flanagans Drive near and just a little south of the
>> intersection with Lindsay Avenue.
>
> thanks for this Xeno!  :) so there ya go noodles.. no pics at the end of
> your street, not even near it!

ROTFL :)

So now suddenly you don't remember exactly where you took the pics, but
you're adamant that you never drove up my street and looked at the
house. How the fuck do you manage to get through a day without
accidentally killing yourself? :)

Just for the record Felix, if you stood at the corner of Lindsay and
Bences to take your pics, then that's 190 mtrs from my front door by
line of sight. If you reckon that's "not even near it" then I'd hate to
see what you imagine to be a long way away.

>> I don't believe him either. Anyway, had you actually been there, your
>> movements would have been captured on his security cams.
>
> yep! bet he says it's been erased, doesn't record, or some other BS

There is no bullshit from me Felix. You're the one telling porkies :)

Your car would have been recorded at the time like everything else, but
that was ages ago and it's been overwritten since. That's how CCTV
systems work. Mine's set up so all 8 cameras record constantly 24/7, and
on a 1tb hard drive that gives me exactly 14 days of non stop recording
before the hard drive is full and it automatically starts recording over
the top of itself.

Noddy

Nov 6, 2023, 1:16:29 AM11/6/23
On 6/11/2023 5:04 pm, Mighty Mouse wrote:

>> Good. I encourage you to do precisely that. Post the results here in
>> unedited form for all to see, and if they support your claims then I
>> will retract my comments.
>>

> nothing available .. https://auslink.info/pics/timeline.jpg
>
> but here's the entry from my diary .. https://auslink.info/pics/diary.jpg
>
> notice that I wrote "drove to NEAR where noddy lives"
>
> and see Xeno's post which states where the pictures were taken.
>
> over and out!

Okay Felix. That's conclusive enough for me. I retract.

Hahahahahaha :) :) Fucking idiot :)

Mighty Mouse

Nov 6, 2023, 1:17:10 AM11/6/23
Noddy wrote:
> On 6/11/2023 4:21 pm, Mighty Mouse wrote:
>> Noddy wrote:
>
>>> See how this works both ways? You can't have your cake *and* eat it
>>> buddy.....
>>>

>> you're wrong. it's a fact despite it not being proven to you to be
>> so. is it a fact that you own an old F100 truck? yes. is it still a
>> fact despite that not having been proven to myself or anyone you care
>> to name? yes.
>
> Jesus your logic is fucked :)
>
> It's a fact that I own an old F100 because I've shown it to you.

no stupid. it's a fact that you own it because you have the purchase and
rego papers. you could have shown me a F100 owned by someone else. that
you showed me a F100 doesn't make it a fact that you own it.

> It's a fact that I own an old F100 because other people here have seen
> me driving it on numerous occasions. It's a fact that I own an old
> F100 as it's appeared in the background parked in my shed on numerous
> occasions when I've posted images of other vehicles/things, and it's a
> fact that I own an old F100 because it's parked in my driveway on the
> fucking street view images you absolute dickhead :)

none of that proves you own it, stupid

> What is *not* a fact is you having proved that you ran a business,
> because you have not.

LOL! so now not only do you 'know' what i have done (drive up your
street) you also 'know' what I haven't done! you get sillier by the minute

> End of story.

yes you should quit

Mighty Mouse

Nov 6, 2023, 1:22:02 AM11/6/23
Noddy wrote:
> On 6/11/2023 4:54 pm, Mighty Mouse wrote:
>

>>> At the intersection of Lindsay Avenue and Bences Road as well as
>>> other photos on Flanagans Drive near and just a little south of the
>>> intersection with Lindsay Avenue.
>>
>> thanks for this Xeno!  :) so there ya go noodles.. no pics at the end
>> of your street, not even near it!
>
> ROTFL :)
>
> So now suddenly you don't remember exactly where you took the pics,
> but you're adamant that you never drove up my street and looked at the
> house.

how stupid can you possibly be?? what has one to do with the other.

> How the fuck do you manage to get through a day without accidentally
> killing yourself? :)
>
> Just for the record Felix, if you stood at the corner of Lindsay and
> Bences to take your pics, then that's 190 mtrs from my front door by
> line of sight. If you reckon that's "not even near it" then I'd hate
> to see what you imagine to be a long way away.
>
>>> I don't believe him either. Anyway, had you actually been there,
>>> your movements would have been captured on his security cams.
>>
>> yep! bet he says it's been erased, doesn't record, or some other BS
>
> There is no bullshit from me Felix. You're the one telling porkies :)
>
> Your car would have been recorded at the time like everything else,

that's impossible since I never drove in your street

> but that was ages ago and it's been overwritten since. That's how CCTV
> systems work. Mine's set up so all 8 cameras record constantly 24/7,
> and on a 1tb hard drive that gives me exactly 14 days of non stop
> recording before the hard drive is full and it automatically starts
> recording over the top of itself.

Geez what are you doing there?? growing dope, or something worse.

Noddy

Nov 6, 2023, 1:32:24 AM11/6/23
On 6/11/2023 5:21 pm, Mighty Mouse wrote:
> Noddy wrote:

>>> thanks for this Xeno!  :) so there ya go noodles.. no pics at the end
>>> of your street, not even near it!
>>
>> ROTFL :)
>>
>> So now suddenly you don't remember exactly where you took the pics,
>> but you're adamant that you never drove up my street and looked at the
>> house.
>
> how stupid can you possibly be?? what has one to do with the other.

I would have thought it would be obvious to anyone, but then I have to
remind myself that I'm talking to someone who finds normal conversation
a "challenge".

The **fact* that you're unable to accurately recall certain details is
enough to suggest that you're unable to accurately recall *any* details.
You are what the legal profession would consider to be an an "unreliable
witness".

>> but that was ages ago and it's been overwritten since. That's how CCTV
>> systems work. Mine's set up so all 8 cameras record constantly 24/7,
>> and on a 1tb hard drive that gives me exactly 14 days of non stop
>> recording before the hard drive is full and it automatically starts
>> recording over the top of itself.
>>

> Geez what are you doing there?? growing dope, or something worse.

So now having home security is an admission of illegal activity, is it?

You get more nonsensical by the minute.....

Xeno

Nov 6, 2023, 1:39:01 AM11/6/23
On 6/11/2023 5:14 pm, Noddy wrote:
> On 6/11/2023 4:54 pm, Mighty Mouse wrote:
>

>>> At the intersection of Lindsay Avenue and Bences Road as well as
>>> other photos on Flanagans Drive near and just a little south of the
>>> intersection with Lindsay Avenue.
>>
>> thanks for this Xeno!  :) so there ya go noodles.. no pics at the end
>> of your street, not even near it!
>
> ROTFL :)
>
> So now suddenly you don't remember exactly where you took the pics, but

He's a *happy snapper*. Hey Darren, I didn't take *any pics* when I was
in your neck of the woods back in 2019. No need, my detour up Flanagans
Drive confirmed my thought on your area - and what I remembered decades
earlier.

> you're adamant that you never drove up my street and looked at the
> house. How the fuck do you manage to get through a day without
> accidentally killing yourself? :)
>
> Just for the record Felix, if you stood at the corner of Lindsay and
> Bences to take your pics, then that's 190 mtrs from my front door by
> line of sight. If you reckon that's "not even near it" then I'd hate to
> see what you imagine to be a long way away.

Line of sight is irrelevant when he's driving a car Darren.

>>> I don't believe him either. Anyway, had you actually been there, your
>>> movements would have been captured on his security cams.
>>
>> yep! bet he says it's been erased, doesn't record, or some other BS
>
> There is no bullshit from me Felix. You're the one telling porkies :)
>
> Your car would have been recorded at the time like everything else, but
> that was ages ago and it's been overwritten since. That's how CCTV
> systems work. Mine's set up so all 8 cameras record constantly 24/7, and
> on a 1tb hard drive that gives me exactly 14 days of non stop recording
> before the hard drive is full and it automatically starts recording over
> the top of itself.

So you had *plenty of time* to take a copy and edit out the relevant
bits, especially since (according to you) he told you the day after he
was there. But you didn't. So, looks like we have yet another case of
*disappearing evidence*, just like those trade papers that fell off your
desk and disappeared into the ether.

Xeno

Nov 6, 2023, 1:39:01 AM11/6/23
On 6/11/2023 5:21 pm, Mighty Mouse wrote:
Yeah and the biggest dope there is Darren himself.

Xeno

Nov 6, 2023, 1:40:23 AM11/6/23
Most normal people don't spend all their days looking at their CCTV
screens or, worse, looking out into the street in the (vain, in your
case) hope that someone will visit.

Noddy

Nov 6, 2023, 1:42:12 AM11/6/23
On 6/11/2023 5:17 pm, Mighty Mouse wrote:
> Noddy wrote:

>> It's a fact that I own an old F100 because other people here have seen
>> me driving it on numerous occasions. It's a fact that I own an old
>> F100 as it's appeared in the background parked in my shed on numerous
>> occasions when I've posted images of other vehicles/things, and it's a
>> fact that I own an old F100 because it's parked in my driveway on the
>> fucking street view images you absolute dickhead :)
>
> none of that proves you own it, stupid

Right. So, what you're saying seems to be that there are two
possibilities here. One is that I actually *do* own it, and the other is
that it belongs to someone else who randomly just dumped it here 2 years
ago and never came back for it, and I've been using it ever since. Sort
of like "squatters rights".

Do you understand what the expression "Balance of probabilities" means
Felix? It's actually a legal standard. You should look it up. It's quite
interesting. What you're likely to find if you do is that it makes you
look like an absolute moron who is completely devoid of anything
approaching "logic".

As a side note, today will be the last day we'll be discussing anything
for a while. I told you ages ago that if you wanted to "converse" I'd be
happy to accommodate you, but all you ever seem interested in doing is
regurgitating the same old infantile bullshit over and over, and while
it's occasionally fun to watch you make a complete idiotic cunt out of
yourself it *does* get old pretty quick.

So given that you can't seem to stop replying to me, despite claiming
that you would, I'll do us both a favour and put an end to it after
today as I have better things to do and you apparently don't.
It is loading more messages.