Special Test Drive Permit System Please Mr Tony Abott

Jesse'

Jan 16, 2015, 9:46:07 PM1/16/15
A Special Test riving licence or Permit system is needed Tony Abott,One
that allows The average Person to Test Drive a Vehicle on the Road
registered or not.
This Allows home mechanics and enthustists to personally Test Drive
their vehicles without Road registartion and MIAB.
The Permit should include to the right to test any vehicle at any
speed,for the purposes of testing.
Idealy A Yearly Permit Fee per person.

However you must understand the politics.

A mechanic thats worls for himself dose not intend on spending excess
money to complete the task or job at hand.
So The Permit must remain very cheap.

What it dose however is regulate skill and intellect

I was thinking it should be the cost of a standard Crown Permit
Between $7-$14 Per Year

Xeno

Jan 16, 2015, 9:57:46 PM1/16/15
On 17/01/2015 1:33 PM, Jesse' wrote:
> A Special Test riving licence or Permit system is needed Tony Abott,One
> that allows The average Person to Test Drive a Vehicle on the Road
> registered or not.
> This Allows home mechanics and enthustists to personally Test Drive
> their vehicles without Road registartion and MIAB.
> The Permit should include to the right to test any vehicle at any
> speed,for the purposes of testing.
> Idealy A Yearly Permit Fee per person.
>
> However you must understand the politics.
>
> A mechanic thats worls for himself dose not intend on spending excess
> money to complete the task or job at hand.
> So The Permit must remain very cheap.
>
> What it dose however is regulate skill and intellect

So it seems obvious you won't be getting one then?

--

Xeno.

Jeßus

Jan 16, 2015, 10:26:10 PM1/16/15
Not sure why you would need one at Talawa? No one gives a fuck about
rego around the NE normally. Unless you're on the radar of
whatshisname, the Ringarooma copper? Name escapes me ATM, but I've
heard all about him. Apparently he used to play footy with the locals
who didn't like him and gave him a hard time, so he was booking them
at every opportunity. And then they caned him even harder on the
field... until he quit playing footy altogether :)

D Walford

Jan 16, 2015, 10:53:38 PM1/16/15
On 17/01/2015 1:33 PM, Jesse' wrote:
Don't know about Tas but in Vic you can buy an "unregistered vehicle
permit" which allows you to drive the vehicle for testing and to take it
to get repaired or registered.
$7-14 pa is a fantasy.

--
Daryl

Xeno

Jan 17, 2015, 12:29:38 AM1/17/15
Road testing at any speed is also a fantasy.

The whole post is a fantasy...

--

Xeno.

pedro

Jan 17, 2015, 2:31:50 AM1/17/15
On Sat, 17 Jan 2015 13:33:57 +1100, Jesse' <je...@gmail.com> wrote:

Effing great idea! We can all get one, and it's cheaper than getting
an actual MDL. Not only that, then we can all drive any unroadworthy
POS. You're the man!
;-)

Sylvia Else

Jan 17, 2015, 6:52:01 AM1/17/15
On 17/01/2015 1:33 PM, Jesse' wrote:
> A Special Test riving licence or Permit system is needed Tony Abott

No point in asking him - he as absolutely no say in it. It's a state matter.

Sylvia.

Clocky

Jan 18, 2015, 6:11:15 PM1/18/15
Here in WA you can get a 48 hour movement permit online for $21 (last I
checked)