Test..

Lindsay

Jan 12, 2018, 2:46:06 AM1/12/18
#1 preliminary...

--
First xeno says "They were deleted. Noddy deleted them".
Then he was asked to show the threads the deleted posts were in.
"I know where the threads are. The posts are no longer there." he said.
So show us the threads, we asked. This is where he goes real quiet..
Then we laughed at the liar who snookered himself with his own lies :-D
"I have redressed it and it's no longer an issue. Simple as that."