Obituary - Rod Speed

Asker

May 26, 2016, 12:20:34 AM5/26/16
It is witth much sadness that I have to inform you the passing of usenet
permanent resident, legendary arsemunch alcoholic Rod Speed.
He passed away this morning by choking himself accidentally with a home brew
stubby.
I've been told he is with God now and he has been getting belted for his
four decades of bad behaviour.
God took off his waist belt and asked Rod to stand up against a wall and
belted his arse repeatedly for 30 days in after life time.
After the trial with God, he is expected to spend trillion years with the
guy with two horns while doing extreme hard labour inside a 1000 celsius
furnace.
There won't be any revelations of Rod Speed after he get out of that place

Rod Speed will be dearly missed.
RINP initially old bloke. Then RIP.
Amein. :)

Petzl

May 26, 2016, 1:51:59 AM5/26/16
Troll rubbish.
I like Rod Speed.
--
Petzl

Asker

May 26, 2016, 4:10:19 AM5/26/16

"Petzl" <pet...@gmail.com> wrote in message
So do I.

Don McKenzie

May 26, 2016, 5:40:33 AM5/26/16
On 26/05/2016 2:20 PM, Asker wrote:
> It is witth much sadness that I have to inform you the passing of usenet
> permanent resident, legendary arsemunch alcoholic Rod Speed.

Is this your interpretation of a joke, or are you serious?

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Dontronics has just launched a new Shopping Cart.
Now located at: https://www.shop-dontronics.com

All Olimex products now 75% to 95% off normal Olimex Prices.
https://www.shop-dontronics.com/olimex-discounts
Many other items discounted up to 95% off.
Also discounts on Sparkfun, CCS, SimmStick, etc.

Asker

May 26, 2016, 8:56:57 AM5/26/16

"Don McKenzie" <5...@2.5A> wrote in message
> On 26/05/2016 2:20 PM, Asker wrote:
>> It is witth much sadness that I have to inform you the passing of usenet
>> permanent resident, legendary arsemunch alcoholic Rod Speed.
>
> Is this your interpretation of a joke, or are you serious?
>
> Cheers Don...

Only Rod Speed can confirm that. :)

felix

May 26, 2016, 8:57:21 AM5/26/16
On 26-May-2016 7:40 PM, Don McKenzie wrote:
> On 26/05/2016 2:20 PM, Asker wrote:
>> It is witth much sadness that I have to inform you the passing of usenet
>> permanent resident, legendary arsemunch alcoholic Rod Speed.
>
> Is this your interpretation of a joke, or are you serious?

didn't you read it?

--
"As long as there is this book [Koran] there will be no peace in the world"
-William Gladstone, four times PM of Great Britain

Ian Field

May 26, 2016, 2:48:34 PM5/26/16

"Don McKenzie" <5...@2.5A> wrote in message
> On 26/05/2016 2:20 PM, Asker wrote:
>> It is witth much sadness that I have to inform you the passing of usenet
>> permanent resident, legendary arsemunch alcoholic Rod Speed.
>
> Is this your interpretation of a joke, or are you serious?

Its a bloody hoax!

Rod Speed

May 26, 2016, 4:24:52 PM5/26/16

"Don McKenzie" <5...@2.5A> wrote in message
> On 26/05/2016 2:20 PM, Asker wrote:
>> It is witth much sadness that I have to inform you the passing of usenet
>> permanent resident, legendary arsemunch alcoholic Rod Speed.
>
> Is this your interpretation of a joke, or are you serious?

Just his pathetic excuse for a troll.

Sylvia Else

May 28, 2016, 2:22:55 AM5/28/16
On 26/05/2016 2:20 PM, Asker wrote:
All you need to worry about now is the police showing up to charge you
with knowingly publishing a false statement that someone is dead.

Sylvia.

felix

May 28, 2016, 11:06:48 AM5/28/16
no need to worry about that. the police don't even show up if you're
being raped and murdered!..

> Sylvia.

Ian Field

May 28, 2016, 1:36:35 PM5/28/16

"felix" <m...@nothere.invalid> wrote in message
> On 28-May-2016 4:22 PM, Sylvia Else wrote:
>> On 26/05/2016 2:20 PM, Asker wrote:
>>> It is witth much sadness that I have to inform you the passing of usenet
>>> permanent resident, legendary arsemunch alcoholic Rod Speed.
>>> He passed away this morning by choking himself accidentally with a home
>>> brew
>>> stubby.
>>> I've been told he is with God now and he has been getting belted for his
>>> four decades of bad behaviour.
>>> God took off his waist belt and asked Rod to stand up against a wall and
>>> belted his arse repeatedly for 30 days in after life time.
>>> After the trial with God, he is expected to spend trillion years with
>>> the
>>> guy with two horns while doing extreme hard labour inside a 1000 celsius
>>> furnace.
>>> There won't be any revelations of Rod Speed after he get out of that
>>> place
>>>
>>> Rod Speed will be dearly missed.
>>> RINP initially old bloke. Then RIP.
>>> Amein. :)
>>>

>> All you need to worry about now is the police showing up to charge you
>> with knowingly publishing a false statement that someone is dead.
>
> no need to worry about that. the police don't even show up if you're being
> raped and murdered!..

In the UK, you have to make an appointment. But at least they turn
up................eventually.

Asker

May 28, 2016, 8:51:54 PM5/28/16

"Blue Peeler" <wo...@barque.org> wrote in message
> Sylvia Else wrote:
>
>> On 28/05/2016 6:27 PM, Blue Peeler wrote:
>> > Only applies if you falsely say a person is dead. Does not apply to
>> > escaped AI experiments.
>> >

>> Hmm....
>>
>> Burden of proof on the AI defence?
>>
>> Sylvia.
>
> Reverse onus of Proof speedbot would have to prove it was human. Which
> if it really is dead, it can't.

Speedbot has taken fulltime residence in cyberspace for a long time.
Australian Federal Police have hired their best cyber troll experts to
capture the AI Rodbot.
But, they have failed so far due to the Rodbot's inherent advantage of not
needing any sleep or food to survive.
Even they shut down the entire internet, Rodbot will download into a PC
somewhere and lay dormant until the internet is back on again.
This is a serious threat to our national security.
The experts are closing in with a purpose built clever trap to capture to
Rodbot, once for all.

Asker

May 28, 2016, 8:53:57 PM5/28/16

"Sylvia Else" <syl...@not.at.this.address> wrote in message
It is an escaped AI bot currently living in cyberspace, while trolling as a
hobby.
The hradware version of Rod Speed was captured and dismantled long time ago.
They have found quite a few loose wires in his AI brain, which they stored
after dismantling.
The downside is that the hardware AI bot with hysteria and few other nut
cases in his head, managed to upload itself on to
cyberspace.
He has been trolling us since then.
They can't find and euthanize the bot, because the it lives everywhere on
the internet.
Nevertheless, we are forced to live with the most annoying and destrutive AI
bot to ever unlawfully reside in cyberspace.
Hopefully, one day we will be able to locate the Rod bot and exterminate
him.

Asker

May 28, 2016, 8:56:35 PM5/28/16

"Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote in message
You see? I have told you the cyber version lives in the internet forever.
Unless we capture and exterminate the rogue troll.

Sylvia Else

May 28, 2016, 10:26:03 PM5/28/16
Dunno about that. The police seem to have endless time to pursue people
over trivial offences.

Sylvia.

felix

May 29, 2016, 12:32:08 AM5/29/16
> Dunno about that. The police seem to have endless time to pursue
> people over trivial offences.

yes, they're much morel likely to show up over some PC issue.. offending
someone or the like