Eagles Reach Cave, Wollemi

Gudgeon

Feb 16, 2007, 12:11:00 AM2/16/07
Hiya,

We read in the papers a while back about these caves in wollemi that
had aboriginala rt in them maybe even a tasmanian tiger! seems to be
three caves - another one called "eagles reach" with heaps of art
too.
sounds great .we are planning a walk into wollemi after summer and
would like to check them out. can anyone give us some directions.

Cheers all, Gudgeon.

David Springthorpe

Feb 17, 2007, 8:53:41 PM2/17/07

Are you still looking for it Gudgeon. To put you out of your misery :
its apparently within a few hundred metres of the junction of Gija and
Dumball Creeks just south of Mt Wirraba. Enjoy.

wsh...@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2020, 9:50:34 PM6/16/20
Did you manage to locate Eagles Reach?

Jaro L

Apr 2, 2021, 10:42:30 AM4/2/21
G'day,

I'm a very interested aboriginal history lover and this Eagle's Reach site is going to be the death of me, I've taken 3 day trips to the area mentioned here and I'm still no closer.

I don't suppose you could provide GPS co-ords or something more specific in terms of location?

Really appreciate it, thanks.

Jaro.

stephanie beehag

Apr 8, 2021, 10:21:15 PM4/8/21

hi Jaro

I have also been looking and have done a huge amount of research.

reach out to me and we can perhaps collaborate and join resources.

Connor Stanners

Oct 24, 2021, 2:45:07 AM10/24/21
Hi Stephanie, I have also been looking. Would love to collaborate with you.

Connor Stanners

Oct 24, 2021, 2:46:07 AM10/24/21
On Friday, April 9, 2021 at 12:21:15 PM UTC+10, stephanie beehag wrote:
Hi Stephanie, I have also been looking. I would love to collaborate with you. Cheers

MountainScape Aerial Photography

Mar 3, 2022, 8:50:28 AM3/3/22
Any chance you know where the pine are?

Chris Bergen

Mar 16, 2022, 9:10:51 PM3/16/22
Hello I have been searching and searching, also looking for Eagles reach.

Have you managed to find it.

As a high school teacher I would love to be able to share the experience with my students... many who are aboriginal.

regards

Chris.

Francis Hartigan

Dec 4, 2023, 4:30:21 AM12/4/23
On Friday, April 9, 2021 at 12:21:15 PM UTC+10, stephanie beehag wrote:
I might know where it is, email me on fbbhar...@yahoo.com