Wollemi Pine / Eagles Reach Locations

MountainScape Aerial Photography

Mar 3, 2022, 9:09:42 AM3/3/22
I know it's a longshot and I dont at all expect a reply, but has any information become available regarding the exact location of either Eagles Reach or the Wollemi Pine Groves?

I know of one grove location (near Ovens Creek) that I have flown over, but I would be interested to see if anyone has more information.

Last posts I have seen are from around the early to mid 00's. Hit me up if you have any information