Re: Wollemi Pines

vk2...@gmail.com

Jan 23, 2017, 3:53:30 AM1/23/17
On Saturday, 29 April 2000 17:00:00 UTC+10, David Springthorpe wrote:
> Look, you're wasting your time and energy trying to guilt-trip me, my
> wafflying sanctamonious friend, (did you have plaintive violins
> playing in the background when you wrote ?).....granted, if he'd
> identified himself as a youngun' with a disability I probably would
> not have labelled him as I did, but HE DIDN'T, DID HE, you dope.....

hey david ... would you like me to shove the violin up your arse....no no I will

vk2...@gmail.com

Jan 23, 2017, 3:54:36 AM1/23/17
On Sunday, 30 April 2000 17:00:00 UTC+10, Roger wrote:

> I also think Springy's response was reasonable.  How was he to
> know who the target audience was?
>
> Check out Dave Noble's (jnr) home page (http://lisp.com.au/~daven/index.html).
> He discovered the pine while canyoning in the Wollemi NP.
>
> Roger.
>
> Kenneth John Miller wrote:
> Hi any one got a Grid Ref or directions of how to
> get to the Famous Wollemi
>
> Pines in the Blue Mountains?
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Simon

doesnt matter who the audience is moron

news16

Jan 23, 2017, 9:25:52 PM1/23/17
Well, you'd have to be a moron. anyone can see a Wollemi Pine by going to
a botanic gardens. If they are disable, they could try the Mt Annan one
and have their driver drop them very near.

Or you can buy a seedling and plant one in your back yard.