Never buy full price from MacPac, wait for a sale

David Maslen

Apr 5, 2018, 6:31:33 PM4/5/18
Someone once told me never to buy anything from MacPac at full price,
because they so frequently have sales it's just a matter of waiting.

Personally I like macpac gear, much of it I've managed to get much of it
for less than full price.

Since this group seems relatively spam free, I thought Id see if there
are actual bushwalkers out there.

--
David, sent by GNUS

news18

Apr 5, 2018, 9:07:34 PM4/5/18
On Fri, 06 Apr 2018 08:31:31 +1000, David Maslen wrote:

> Since this group seems relatively spam free, I thought Id see if there
> are actual bushwalkers out there.

On the group, of course, but I'd preferr to be actually doing it than
posting.

Stephen Harker

Apr 6, 2018, 8:23:20 AM4/6/18
Still reading, but not much posting.