-- DRAFT #2: THE TRUE STORY OF I WAS ONLY NINETEEN RELATING TO THE RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE'S BLASPHEMOUS SLANDER DEPLOYING FICTIONAL ANTHROPOPATHISM AND THE RHETORICAL DEVICE OF *SILENCE* AS ANTHROPOMORPHISM IN FACILITATING THE 8 JUNE CAUSE CÉLÈBRE FOR TOILET BASED SEDITION ("*GOD* *HELP* *ME*, he was going home in June")

dolf

Aug 7, 2019, 2:43:57 AM8/7/19
-- THE TRUE STORY OF I WAS ONLY NINETEEN RELATING TO THE RETURNED
SERVICES LEAGUE'S BLASPHEMOUS SLANDER DEPLOYING FICTIONAL
ANTHROPOPATHISM AND THE RHETORICAL DEVICE OF *SILENCE* AS
ANTHROPOMORPHISM IN FACILITATING THE 8 JUNE CAUSE CÉLÈBRE FOR TOILET
BASED SEDITION ("*GOD* *HELP* *ME*, he was going home in June")

(c) 2019 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 7 August 2019

*DRAFT* *AS* *WORK* *IN* *PROGRESS* *SUBJECT* *TO* *CHANGE* *HOWEVER*
*RELEASED* *FOR* *EXIGENCY* *OF* *GOVERNMENT* *AND* *NEWS* *MEDIA*

Within pages 101 to 106 pages of PART 2 of our FILING SUBMISSION made to
the COUNTY COURT and dated 21 FEBRUARY 2019 as relating to
"SPECIFICITIES OF NON-FACTUALITY BEING THEN GROUNDS FOR COUNTY COURT
APPEAL AS CASE NUMBER: AP-18-0609 AGAINST A PUBLIC AUTHORITY'S
INFIDELITY TO WAR #288 - MEMORIAL COMMEMORATIONS DUE TO ALIGNMENT WITH A
FOREIGN POWER" and that were summarily publicly conveyed within an
earlier document titled: "JINGO BELLS, MERRY CHRISTMAS, AND ADVANCE
AUSTRALIA FAIR" dated 23 DECEMBER 2016:

It is alleged then to be the SUBSTANTIAL cause for an unlawful ban and
that the HOTEL's failure to respond to reasonable complaint and remedy
the perverse miscarriage of justice as a contemptuous DENIAL OF NATURAL
JUSTICE is due entirely to their prejudiced participation within a CAUSE
CÉLÈBRE OF JINGOISTIC BEHAVIOUR AS BEING BOER / ANZAC CENTENNIAL 2018
DEFAMATION BY RACIAL, RELIGIOUS (ANTI-SEMITISM) AND PSYCHO-SEXUAL HATRED.

THIS CONDUCT WAS CULTURALLY APPROPRIATE @ 0436 HOURS ON 1 SEPTEMBER
2018: "I am (being surnamed BOEK self-evidently) of course making a
rhetorical appeal to either *REDUCTIO* *AD* *TRUMPIUM* for taking an
obstinate or negative dialectic disposition. Shall we not discuss the
elephant in the room: Dutch directness by which they define themselves
as *BARBARIC* as is implied by the title of this chapter 'DUTCH
BARBARISM: GEERT BE WILDERS' and then spiralling downwards into
forfeiture of decency by recourse to *REDUCTIO* *AD* *ABSURDUM* until
one reaches a consequential depravity *REDUCTIO* *AD* *HITLERUM* (eg:
Hitler was in favour of #231 - JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL, and so are you).

Now youʼve heard the rumours, the stereotypes, the hearsay, and the
clichés -and Iʼm here to tell you, that like the majority of gossip,
they are, in fact...all absolutely true! Dutch people are direct. Direct
to the point of shocking at times. Direct to the point of "what the f@#$
did he just say to me?!?. If you plan to spend any times in the lowlands
you had better get used to it, and fast!

This Dutch trait has gone by many names; call it what you will:

- abrupt,
- bad-mannered,
- *BARBARIC*,
- blunt,
- brusque,
- cheeky,
- crude,
- curt,
- direct,
- discourteous,
- forthright,
- *FRANK*,
- graceless,
- gruff,
- honest,
- ignorant,
- impolite,
- inconsiderate,
- *INSULTING*,
- intrusive,
- matter-of-fact,
- open,
- outspoken,
- plain,
- point-blank,
- raw,
- refreshing,
- rude,
- sincere,
- straightforward,
- surprising,
- *UNCOUTH* or
- unmannerly.

ESSENTIALLY, THE BOTTOM LINE REMAINS: THE DUTCH SPEAK THEIR MINDS.

Now, relax folks – donʼt kill the messenger, Iʼm not saying itʼs
necessarily a bad thing. Iʼm just appropriating the Dutch culture and
telling you how it really is. Dutch people donʼt mince words. You
certainly wonʼt find them biting their tongues, dying for the courage to
finally speak freely. Donʼt feel like hearing from your co-worker that
she actually doesnʼt think your new haircut is all that nice. Too bad.
Donʼt want to know that the speech you made and worried might have
sucked, did in fact, suck, big time. Get used to it. In the Netherlands
you are likely going to hear a lot of statements, that in other cultures
politely fall into the category of "better left unsaid".

Whereas nationalities such as the British, Canadian and in some cases
American, shy away from discussing 'hot topics' such as religion,
immigration, politics, money, etc.

Dutch people revel in such lively and opinion-fueled debate. Dutch
people value honesty and sincerity. What you (non-Dutch peeps) might
consider rude or blunt, the Dutch perceive as honesty and truth. In
fact, they pride themselves in having and expressing an opinion. Donʼt
have an opinion? Well, you had better get one fast!

The Dutch are in fact proud of all this directness and their very unique
tell-it-as-they-see-it mentality.

For example *SO* *HELP* *ME* *GOD* is a phrase often used to give an
*OATH*, and most commonly optional as part of an *OATH* of office. It is
also used in some jurisdictions as a form of *OATH* for other forms of
public duty, such as an appearance in court, service as a juror, etc.

The essence of the phrase is to emphasize that one means what one is
saying or has said. It therefore implies greater care than usual in the
act of the performance of one's duty, such as in testimony to the facts
of the matter in a court of law.

But we Dutch often consider the English or American forms of such
politeness a sign of weakness, and reeking of insincerity and hypocrisy
(two traits Dutch people absolutely despise). It turns out for the
Dutch, there isnʼt much in between those two startling extremes
(directness and insincerity) and when faced with such a choice, there is
obviously only one answer. Not quite sure which side you choose?
[<https://stuffdutchpeoplelike.com/2011/05/28/dutch-directness/>]

Whereas BRIAN MADDEN as the INSURER's FORMER CASE MANAGER can respond to
repeated of advice made of AMP INSURANCE that marriage within a salary
continuance contract is a breach of my human and constitutional rights
hereby subject to an illegality defence due to its usage as a WAR CRIME
and accordingly the CONTRACT OF INSURANCE is required to be terminated
can respond @ 1417 HOURS ON 6 AUGUST 2019: "IT SADDENS ME TO SAY THAT MY
TIME AS YOUR CASE MANAGER HAS COME TO AN END.

DUE TO A PORTFOLIO REALIGNMENT YOUR CLAIM HAS BEEN TRANSFERRED AND MY
COLLEAGUE WILL MANAGE YOUR CLAIM MOVING FORWARD. I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT
YOU ARE IN THE BEST OF HANDS.

ALTHOUGH I DO ENJOY RECEIVING YOUR EMAILS, AS I AM NO LONGER YOUR CASE
MANAGER COULD YOU PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM YOUR EMAIL LIST.

I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST FOR THE FUTURE."

It is unfortunate then that within CASE NUMBER: G13559325 as matter
determined by the SALE MAGISTRATES COURT upon 12 APRIL 2017, that such
rubbish as they CALLED it as UNBRIDLED RACISM against the THE DUTCH
CULTURAL CHARACTERISTIC OF SPEAKING THEIR MINDS dated 2 to 17 SEPTEMBER
2018 because of an abject ignorance which they make despite the absolute
command given under SECTION VIII to be 'obedient, aiding and assisting',
which can earn them a criminal charge of TREASON and 25 years
imprisonment (if I wish to pursue the matter against them), as a
contempt to the AUTONOMY OF WILL being the MATERIA PRIMA of the
SOVEREIGN PRINCIPLES encapsulated within the LETTERS PATENT to the
FEDERATION for the COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA OF 1901.

The post in relation to my intervention of an objecting jurisprudent
opinion made immediately following presiding JUDGE HENDRIK STEENHUIS of
the DUTCH COURT upon 9 DECEMBER 2016, who in our consideration
improperly convicted anti-Islamic Dutch MP Geert Wilders, of hate speech
so as 'to protect rights, freedoms of others' which he branded a
politically motivated '*CHARADE*' that actually endangered freedom of
speech:

— ODE TO GEERT —

"PARDON MY BEING A STICKYBEAK,
SCRUFF & GRINDR ARE NOW OBLIQUE.
HEARD YOUR CLARION FROM AFAR.
THE *WATCHERS* THAT WE ARE.

WHETHER YOUR FOOTLE IS TO BE
OR THRASONICAL FOR US MAY SEE
THE MEASURE OF YOUR SOUL.
WE KNOW, WE *KNOW* *IT* *ALL*.

WHEN JUSTICE IS SO VAIN,
IN WANT, LOSS AND DISDAIN.
THIS FESTSCHRIFT IS TO YOU,
ALSTUBLIEFT AND ADIEU."

The Germanic words 'ger' (*SPEAR*) and 'hard' (strong or brave) meaning
'Strong or Brave with the *SPEAR*'. The name's common female equivalent
is 'Geertje' as my mother's name;

STICKYBEAK:
- (noun) Australian Slang for a busybody; meddler.

CLARION:
- (adjective) Clear and shrill: the clarion call of a battle trump.
- (noun) An ancient trumpet with a curved shape.

FOOTLE:
- (verb) to act or talk in a foolish or silly way.
- (noun) nonsense; foolishness; silliness.

THRASONICAL:
- (adjective) boastful; vainglorious.

FESTSCHRIFT:
- (noun) A volume of articles, essays, etc., contributed by many authors
in honour of a colleague, usually published on the occasion of
retirement, an important anniversary, or the like. [Courtesy: Words of
Day for 8 to 12 December, 2016; www.dictionary.com]

That this 12 line poetic prose over action taken comprised within it's
narrative 5 words obtained from www.dictionary.com Word of the Day over
successive days is prima facie evidence of a considerable intellectual
accomplishment, in being of a significant artistic merit and conveys a
reasonableness and rationality which [was lucid and] coherent a[s]
associated with the temporal reality--IT IS UNREASONABLE TO CHARACTERISE
IT IN BEING RANTING AS THE APPLICANT MISCHIEVOUSLY AND IMPROPERLY
SUGGESTS AS SLANDER.

Similarly the use of that phrase *SO* *HELP* *ME* *GOD* implies a
greater degree of seriousness as Dutch centric values of matter-of-fact,
sincere, straightforward and truth obligation of the IMAGO DEI which
asserts that human beings are created in the image and likeness of God
since than is usually assigned to common conversation: "FOR MEN VERILY
SWEAR BY THE GREATER: AND AN OATH FOR CONFIRMATION IS TO THEM AN END OF
ALL STRIFE.

WHEREIN GOD, WILLING MORE ABUNDANTLY TO SHOW UNTO THE HEIRS OF PROMISE
THE IMMUTABILITY OF HIS COUNSEL, CONFIRMED IT BY AN OATH: THAT BY TWO
IMMUTABLE THINGS, IN WHICH IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD TO LIE, WE MIGHT
HAVE A STRONG CONSOLATION, WHO HAVE FLED FOR REFUGE TO LAY HOLD UPON THE
HOPE SET BEFORE US: WHICH HOPE WE HAVE AS AN ANCHOR OF THE SOUL, BOTH
SURE AND STEDFAST, AND WHICH ENTERETH INTO THAT WITHIN THE VEIL;

WHITHER THE FORERUNNER IS FOR US ENTERED, EVEN JESUS, MADE AN HIGH
PRIEST FOR EVER AFTER THE ORDER OF MELCHISEDEC {KING OF JUSTICE: DIEU ET
MON DROIT}" [Hebrews 6:16-20 (KJV)]

All members of the Australian Parliament are required to make, before
taking their seat in Parliament, an oath or affirmation of allegiance
before the Governor-General of Australia. The requirement to take the
oath is set out in section 42 of the Australian Constitution and the
wording of the oath and affirmation are set out in the Schedule to the
Constitution. The oath is:

I, A.B., do swear that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to
Her Majesty Queen Victoria, Her heirs and successors according to law.
*SO* *HELP* *ME* *GOD*!

The affirmation is:

I, A.B., do solemnly and sincerely affirm and declare that I will be
faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Victoria, Her
heirs and successors according to law.

"A.B." is to be substituted with the name of the person swearing or
affirming, and the reference to Queen Victoria is to be substituted with
the name of the current monarch of the United Kingdom, who is
simultaneously the monarch of Australia.

Upon taking office, a Governor-General designate is required to take the
above Oath of Allegiance as well as a separate Oath of Office, in the
presence of the Chief Justice or another Justice of the High Court.

I, (name), do swear that I will well and truly serve Her Majesty Queen
Elizabeth the Second, Her heirs and successors according to law, in the
office of Governor-General of the Commonwealth of Australia, and I will
do right to all manner of people after the laws and usages of the
Commonwealth of Australia, without fear or favour, affection or ill
will. *SO* *HELP* *ME* *GOD*!

In addition to swearing the Oath of Allegiance upon becoming a member of
parliament, the Prime Minister, ministers and parliamentary secretaries
also recite an Oath of Office upon entering office. The wording of this
oath is not prescribed within the constitution and is ultimately
determined by the prime minister of the day. Traditionally, the oath has
repeated the swearing of allegiance to the sovereign, although this is
not required. The current Oath of Office is:

I, (name), do swear that I will well and truly serve the people of
Australia in the office of (position) and that I will be faithful and
bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth the Second, Queen of
Australia. *SO* *HELP* *ME* *GOD*!

The oath taken by a member of the *NAVY*, *ARMY* or *AIR* *FORCE* is:

I, (name), swear that I will well and truly serve Her Majesty Queen
Elizabeth the Second, Her Heirs and Successors according to law, as a
member of the (insert Royal Australian Navy , Australian Army , or Royal
Australian Air Force ) ... and that I will resist her enemies and
faithfully discharge my duty according to law. *SO* *HELP* *ME* *GOD*!

The affirmation:

I, (name), promise that I will well and truly serve Her Majesty Queen
Elizabeth the Second, Her Heirs and Successors according to law, as a
member of the (insert Royal Australian Navy , Australian Army , or Royal
Australian Air Force ) ... and that I will resist Her enemies and
faithfully discharge my duty according to law.
[<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oath_of_Allegiance_(Australia)>]

— I WAS ONLY 19 —
[Released: March 1983]

"MUM AND DAD AND DANNY SAW THE PASSING
OUT PARADE AT PUCKAPUNYAL
IT WAS A LONG MARCH FROM *CADETS*
THE SIXTH BATTALION WAS THE NEXT TO TOUR AND IT WAS ME WHO DREW THE CARD
WE DID CANUNGRA AND SHOALWATER BEFORE WE LEFT

AND TOWNSVILLE LINED THE FOOTPATHS
AS WE MARCHED DOWN TO THE QUAY
THIS CLIPPING FROM THE PAPER
SHOWS US YOUNG AND STRONG AND CLEAN
AND THERE'S ME IN ME SLOUCH HAT WITH ME SLR AND GREENS
*GOD* *HELP* *ME* - I WAS ONLY NINETEEN (@1)

FROM VUNG TAU RIDING CHINOOKS TO THE DUST AT NUI DAT
I'D BEEN IN AND OUT OF CHOPPERS NOW FOR MONTHS
AND WE MADE OUR TENTS A HOME
V.B. AND PINUPS ON THE LOCKERS
AND AN ASIAN ORANGE SUNSET THROUGH THE SCRUB

AND CAN YOU TELL ME, DOCTOR, WHY I STILL CAN'T GET TO SLEEP?
AND NIGHT TIME'S JUST A JUNGLE DARK AND A BARKING M16?
AND WHAT'S THIS RASH THAT COMES AND GOES
CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT IT MEANS?
*GOD* *HELP* *ME* - I WAS ONLY NINETEEN (@1)

A FOUR WEEK OPERATION
WHEN EACH STEP CAN MEAN YOUR LAST ONE ON TWO LEGS
IT WAS A WAR WITHIN YOURSELF
BUT YOU WOULDN'T LET YOUR MATES DOWN
'TIL THEY HAD YOU DUSTED OFF
SO YOU CLOSED YOUR EYES AND THOUGHT ABOUT SOMETHIN' ELSE

AND THEN SOMEONE YELLED OUT "CONTACT"
AND THE BLOKE BEHIND ME SWORE
WE HOOKED IN THERE FOR HOURS
THEN A *GOD* *ALMIGHTY* ROAR
AND *FRANKIE* KICKED A MINE
THE DAY THAT MANKIND KICKED THE MOON
*GOD* *HELP* *ME* - HE WAS GOIN' HOME IN JUNE

AND I CAN STILL SEE *FRANKIE*
DRINKIN' TINNIES IN THE GRAND HOTEL
ON A THIRTY-SIX HOUR REC. LEAVE IN VUNG TAU
AND I CAN STILL HEAR *FRANKIE*, LYING SCREAMING IN THE JUNGLE
'TIL THE MORPHINE CAME AND KILLED THE BLOODY ROW

AND THE ANZAC LEGENDS DIDN'T MENTION MUD AND BLOOD AND TEARS
AND THE STORIES THAT MY FATHER TOLD ME NEVER SEEMED QUITE REAL
I CAUGHT SOME PIECES IN MY BACK THAT I DIDN'T EVEN FEEL
*GOD* *HELP* *ME* - I WAS ONLY NINETEEN (@1)

AND CAN YOU TELL ME, DOCTOR, WHY I STILL CAN'T GET TO SLEEP?
AND WHY THE CHANNEL SEVEN CHOPPER CHILLS ME TO MY FEET?
AND WHAT'S THIS RASH THAT COMES AND GOES
CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT IT MEANS?
*GOD* *HELP* *ME*, I WAS ONLY NINETEEN (@1)."

YOUTUBE: "Redgum - I Was Only 19 "

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXaczfR_lo0>

(@1): *GOD* *HELP* *ME*, I WAS ONLY NINETEEN is an *ANTHROPOPATHISM*
about the contrivance of VOLUNTEERS within the VIETNAM WAR 1 NOVEMBER
1955 to 30 APRIL 1975 as did occur for WORLD WAR ONE / TWO in which from
the time of the arrival of the first members of the Team in 1962 almost
60,000 Australians, including ground troops and air force and navy
personnel, served in Vietnam; 521 died as a result of the war and over
3,000 were wounded. In 1964 compulsory national service for 20-year-old
males was introduced under the National Service Act (1964). The
selection of conscripts was made by a sortition or lottery draw based on
date of birth, and conscripts were obligated to give two years'
continuous full-time service, followed by a further three years on the
active reserve list. The full-time service requirement was reduced to 18
months in October 1971.

ANTHROPOPATHISM
Anthropopathism (from Greek ἄνθρωπος anthropos, "human" and πάθος
pathos, "suffering") is the attribution of human emotions, or the
ascription of human feelings or passions to a non-human being, generally
to a deity. [<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthropopathism>]

You also probably ought not take this other revelatory statement "*GOD*
*HELP* *ME*, HE WAS GOING HOME IN JUNE" as anything other than an
*ANTHROPOPATHISM* being entirely without warrant as contrivance and
gainsay towards the CROWN as the STATE in all its aspects within the
JURISPRUDENCE OF THE COMMONWEALTH REALMS and their sub-divisions (such
as Crown dependencies, provinces, or states), as lacking any
justification or authority in absence of factuality as verity of
virtuous action, validity of belief, or fidelity of feeling in being
then CAUSAL for #288 - *REMEMBRANCE* *AS* *PREJUDICE* {

@115 + (DIGNITY ROYAL / POTUS / MOSES SEAT) + @173 + I AM NOT GIVEN TO
UNNATURAL LUST = #288 - BEING THE IMPETUS FOR WHITE SUPREMACIST NEO-NAZI
TERRORISM SINCE ALL FREEMASONRY ROADS LEAD TO ROME AND IT'S CATHOLICISM

} / *HISTORICAL* *REVISIONISM* by IRISH CATHOLICS / FREEMASONRY
attempting to evade any neo-nazi equivalence to ADOLF HITLER'S TABLE
TALK IDEAS @1 - 5 JULY 1941 and @235 - 7 JUNE 1942 by the actions of
abnormal memorial tributes made at BOER WAR MEMORIAL on 8 JUNE 2017 and
27 OCTOBER 2018.

JUNGLE DARK as a book published on 1 May 2015 by journalist and VIETNAM
VETERAN STEVE STREVENS whom emigrated from England in 1959, and joined
the Navy two weeks after his 16th birthday. He served in Vietnam, Malay
and Borneo and then became a freelance writer. This book seeks to help
the wives who have lost a husband and help the children understand their
dad and his *SILENCES* by providing details Frank's life and gives the
true story behind the song and the events of 21 July 1969 as a
scurrilous initial attention-getter for the book which then
transmogrifies the fictional ANTHROPOPATHISM into an acceptable
ANTHROPOMORPHISM by which to sublimate the routinely attributed human
emotions and behavioural traits of the *DIPSOMANIAC* jingoist, but
*FRANK* also wants it to be a comfort for the families of veterans.

That I am readily able to articulate these matters by poetic prose to
express the ESPRIT DE CORPS as exemplar true #CENTRE of WILL as that
which conforms to my informal research into the use of the INTELLECTUS
AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS as a dialectic:

— PTSD OR PISSY SISSY TURD DRUNKS? —

"YOU SH@TFACED {ie. soil sodden} AGAIN?
STARTED AS A FANNY ITCH.
WHICH WON'T GO AWAY.
WAR INJURY SUCH A PAIN.
BUT AIN'T LIFE A BITCH.
LITTLE JOB ENDLESS PAY.
LOVE IS SUCH DISDAIN.
MY PLAN WAS A CINCH.
TOY SOLDIERS AT PLAY.
NO LIMIT NO CONTAIN.
JUST DRUNK ON PUNCH."

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/DISRESPECT%2020171103%20T.U.R.D.%20-%201.jpg>

[IMAGE: COLONEL EDMUND (ATHEIST / BUDDHIST / T.U.R.D. PHILOSOPHER /
VIETNAM VETERAN / LADY BOY WANTS AS HETEROSEXUAL WITH WIFE) BURKE AS
WHITE SUPREMACIST FREEMASONRY {A-U-M} DELUSIONAL SH@T]

BRUCE CARLYLE RUXTON [6 FEBRUARY 1926 TO 23 DECEMBER 2011] (AM, OBE /
VICTORIAN BRANC RSL LEADER FOR 23 YEARS): "PROBABLY no one in recent
Victorian history - with the possible exception of Jeff Kennett - so
polarised opinion as Bruce Ruxton, who has died of dementia in a
Queensland nursing home, aged 85. His funeral service included a
*MASONIC* tribute as well as full RSL honours.

Ruxton single-mindedly led the Victorian branch of the Returned &
Services League for 23 years, and had an opinion - usually reactionary -
on just about any topic. He was also deeply admired within the veteran
community and beyond.

The public Ruxton could be *LOUD*, *BOMBASTIC* AND '*COLOURFUL*'; the
other side, not often seen in political or media skirmishes, was
compassionate and complex.

Ruxton's leadership of the RSL spanned an era that began with *ANZAC*
*DAY* *REVILED* *BY* *SOME* *AS* *AN* *EXCUSE* *FOR* *GATHERINGS* *OF*
*OLD* *SOLDIERS* *TO* *DRINK* *THEMSELVES* *INTO* *OBLIVION*, and ended
with unprecedented interest from young Australians in the nation's
military history.

Along with RSL National President (formerly Australian Capital Territory
branch president), Brigadier Alf Garland, Ruxton was a staunch opponent
of the Multifunction Polis (MFP), a Japanese funded technology city
proposed in 1987 for the north of Adelaide. Ruxton said it would become
"A JAP CITY".

In 1980 Ruxton achieved national media coverage with his strong
criticism of the Northcote City Council in Victoria, after strongly
left-wing Councillors supported a number of policies that were anathema
to those traditionally held by the RSL. These included the flying of the
Eureka flag rather than the Australian flag from the Northcote Town
Hall, and support for an Australian republic. *RUXTON* *CLAIMED*
'*ETHNICS* *AND* *ANTI*-*BRITISH* *ELEMENTS*' *WERE* *RESPONSIBLE* *FOR*
*A* *LACK* *OF* *PATRIOTISM*. Ruxton was also incensed at the refusal of
Scottish-born Councillor Brian Sanaghan to renew his OATH OF ALLEGIANCE
to the Queen after being re-elected to the Northcote Council in 1980.

Ruxton's referred to the Anglican Bishop Desmond *TUTU* as a "*WITCH*
*DOCTOR*" during *TUTU*'s visit to Victoria in 1986, an outburst he
later acknowledged he regretted.

In the 1998 Constitutional Convention for the Republic he represented
monarchist group Safeguard the People. Whereas Garland was elected as
the Australian Monarchist League delegate from New South Wales at the
1998 Australian Constitutional Convention. They both campaigned against
the notion of Australia becoming a republic. The two sat next to each
other, angering republican delegates by opposing them on almost every
point. In one attempt to filibuster debate, Garland recounted his
family's loyalty to the Crown beginning in medieval times. Garland was
Chairman of both the Australian Monarchist League NSW and ACT branches.

On 31 January 1992, Ruxton stated that the RSL and its membership: "will
never agree to this country becoming a republic. We are proud to be
associated with the Queen, who is our patron, and who, as this country's
head of State, has never once put a foot wrong. Show me a politician
with such a record." Ruxton had consistently argued that the Australian
flag and the Queen, as the Australian head of state, guarantee that
Australia will remain a free democracy, and that a republican form of
government in Australia could become totalitarian.

However RUXTON never publicly spoke upon the view that the RSL and its
membership with *FREEMASONRY* affiliation acted as a fifth column within
such "FREE DEMOCRACY" as group of people who undermine (ie. PRESSURE
FROM RUXTON RESULTED IN SANAGHAN'S PLACE ON THE COUNCIL BEING DECLARED
VACANT) a larger group from within, usually in favour of an enemy group
or nation. The activities of a fifth column can be overt or clandestine.
Forces gathered in secret can mobilize openly to assist an external
attack. This term is also extended to organised actions by military
personnel. Clandestine fifth column activities can involve acts of
sabotage, disinformation, or espionage executed within defense lines by
secret sympathizers with an external force such as PAPAL AUTHORITY:
*THOU* *ART* *CAESAR'S* *FRIEND*.
[<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_column>]

In 1991, Ruxton appeared on the Nine Network's Midday television show
with host Ray Martin, to advocate Australia remaining a monarchy, in a
live televised debate with singer Normie Rowe and radio broadcaster Ron
Casey. The debate got out of hand, with Normie Rowe and Ron Casey
physically brawling on live TV. The following day, Ruxton said: "As for
Ron Casey, he deserved a good punch in the nose. He certainly did not do
his cause any good. We have enough problems to fix up without arguing
and fighting over whether Australia should become a republic," (despite
the fact it was Casey who punched Rowe, not the other way round).

In 1998, Ruxton wrote a letter to Shock Records regarding the TISM
single "I MIGHT BE A C@NT, BUT I'M NOT A FUCKING C@NT". In it, he
referred to the single "dropping (Australia)'s standards into the
proverbial sewer". [<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Ruxton>]

In 2000, Ruxton contracted viral pneumonia during a visit to Boer War
sites in South Africa. The illness, which he dubbed "*TUTU'S*
*BLESSING*" (an infra dig reference to South African archbishop Desmond
*TUTU*), was to trigger his retirement as RSL state president and affect
his health thereafter. He also struggled with diabetes and prostate cancer.

His first wife, Ruth, died in December 1988. He married Jill McMahon,
widow of a former soldier and farmer, in 1996.

Ruxton retired from the league presidency in 2002, and the couple moved
to Tewantin, near Noosa, in Queensland, the following year and he
largely retreated from public life.
[<https://www.smh.com.au/national/in-public-a-curmudgeon-in-private-compassionate-20111225-1p9kq.html>]

ANTHROPOMORPHISM
Both have ancient roots as storytelling and artistic devices, and most
cultures have traditional fables with anthropomorphized animals as
characters. People have also routinely attributed human emotions and
behavioural traits to wild as well as domesticated animals.
[<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthropomorphism>]

It is probable that STEVE STREVENS is the Wikipedia War Historian
contributor from New South Wales, Australia. Whom has a keen interest in
Australian, military and British history and biography, which is why the
majority of my contributions are in these fields.

This user has a Bachelor of Arts degree in History and International
Relations.
This user has a Bachelor of Arts (Honours) degree in History.
This user is currently studying for a PhD in History.
This user has been on Wikipedia for 12 years, 7 months and 27 days.
This user is a member of WikiProject Military History.
This user is a member of the Australia, New Zealand and South Pacific
military history task force of the Military history WikiProject.
This user is a member of the Military biography task force of the
Military history WikiProject.
This user is a member of the World War I task force of the Military
history WikiProject.

He joined Wikipedia in December 2006 under the name of User: BSAbraham /
Abraham,_B.S., moving to his present account in June 2007. And really
became an active editor from June 2008, when he joined the Military
history, Australian and Biography Wikiprojects. As he says: "I achieved
"my" first Good article and Milhist A-Class article in August that year,
which was followed by "my" first Featured Article the following
month—all on Harry Murray. I hit the 10,000 edits milestone in February
2009, which coincided with "my" first Featured List. In March 2009, I
was elected as a Coordinator of Wikiproject Military history and
re-elected for a second term in September that year. Having served for
twelve months, I decided not to seek a third term due to my university
commitments." [<https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Abraham,_B.S.>]

— BLINKERED DEVOTIONS —

"IF I KNOW GOOD.
AND I KNOW EVIL.
BE IT UNDERSTOOD.
I AIN’T NO DEVIL.

WELL KISS MY *RING*.
YOU ROTTEN SOD.
‘N MOUTH MY DING.
YOU AIN’T NO GOD." {@9: Sup: 21 (#312: *CONTRACTION*); Ego: 43 (#333:
#CENTRE OF ROMAN EMPIRE GOVERNANCE BINOMIAL PROTOTYPE AGAINST THE
AUSTRALIAN COMMONWEALTH)}

However in our opinion the BINOMIAL APPARATUS as the occidental
perspective of PERENNIALISM having by the immateriality of its STASIS
which defines a SOVEREIGN / #175 - MARRIAGE dynamic may in some
circumstances of ROMAN CATHOLICS AND FREEMASONRY AS BEING THE IMPETUS
FOR WHITE SUPREMACIST NEO-NAZI TERRORISM SINCE ALL ROADS LEAD TO ROME,
then have a predisposition towards judgementalism by impetus of
narcissistic self-justification as being an auto-intoxication in a self
bestowed dignity as a ontological self-delusion due to an infatuation
with the mirroring of its various ONTIC characteristic elements
expressed therein

@1, @5, #65 - SOLDIER, #175 - MARRIAGE by which their *OATH* *ARE*
*SWORN* *AS* *IMAGO* *DEI*

And perhaps not realising that it is also subject to the @205 -
PRINCIPLE OF PERSISTENT SUBSTANCE {#873 - PROBITY OF THE DIGNITY ROYAL
(LETTERS PATENT)} and @82 / #491 - PRINCIPLE OF CONTINUITY (SECTION IX)
in being a lawful EMANATION OF STATE AS METHODOLOGY which itself
conforms to the dialectic of the #2184 - ANTHROPOCENTRIC COSMOGONIC
PRINCIPLE that are encapsulated by the @164 / #3273 - PRINCIPLE OF
MATERIALITY (SECTION VIII) and the HISTORICAL CHRISTIAN WEDDING VOW: "I,
*NAME* *OF* *BRIDE*, #312 - *TAKE* *THEE* {ie. A WILLING, WILL}, *NAME*
*OF* *GROOM* to be my #2184 - *LAWFULLY* {ie. LAWS OF NATURE} wedding
husband. To have and to hold #273 - *FROM* *THIS* *DAY* *FORWARD* {ie.
SUCCESSIVELY IN ORDER}, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health,
to love and #364 - *OBEY* until death do we part, today I pledge my
faithfulness."

AGAIN WE REPEAT THIS FOR CLARITY SINCE PEOPLE ARE UNABLE TO COGNISE ITS
IMPORTANCE @ 0427 HOURS ON 3 AUGUST 2019: "It’s 0427 hours and I will
briefly sketch the problem with the ONTIC_OBLIGANS_175 relating to the
adverse progression of this in relation to the meta-principle #164 -
PRINCIPLE OF MATERIALITY / AVOID HETERONOMY AGAINST AUTONOMY: @3273 -
SOVEREIGN / AUTONOMY DYNAMIC which until 2006 when it adopted some
*NEO*-*NAZI* *IMMUTABLE* *CORPSE* *BRIDE* *CHARACTERISTICS* was conveyed
by a single term “MARRIAGE” within our AUSTRALIAN CONSTITUTION.

NAMELY:

#22 - Point to Reversal?, Humility's Increase; I-Ching: H8 - Closeness,
Seeking Unity, Grouping, Holding together, Alliance; Tetra: 34 - Kinship;
#25 - What's behind it all?, Imaging the Mysterious; I-Ching: H62 -
Minor Superiority, Small Excess, Small Exceeding, Preponderance of the
small, Small surpassing; Tetra: 10 - Defectiveness, Distortion;
#48 - Forgetting Knowledge; I-Ching: H35 - Advance, Progress,
Prospering, Aquas; Tetra: 20 - Advance;
#61 - Virtuous Humility at Using 'Beneath'; I-Ching: H64 - Ferrying
Incomplete, Before Completion, Not Yet Fording, Not yet completed;
Tetra: 78 - On the Verge;

YOUTUBE: "The Sound Of Silence (Disturbed)"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4>

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_175@{

   @1: Sup: 22 (#22 - POINT TO REVERSAL?, HUMILITY'S INCREASE); Ego: 22
(#22), <— #713 - PLOT EVIL AND *BE* *SILENT*, *KEEP* *QUIET* BY
IRRATIONAL IMPOSTS OCCASIONING SILENCE #105 as [#5, #4, #40, #50, #6] /
#444 as [#400, #4, #600] / #506 as [#6, #4, #6, #40, #40, #400, #10]
WITH AN INTENTION *TO* *MAKE* *SILENT* *CAUSE* *TO* *DIE* AS DERANGEMENT
WITHIN THE PROVISION OF GOODS AND SERVICES BEING EXEMPLAR BY AN UNLAWFUL
LIQUOR BAN OF A YEAR EXCLUSION ACCOMPANYING A SYSTEMATIC INTENTION TO
SLANDEROUSLY CONVEY, MORPHOLOGICALLY IMPOSE, TO TRANSMOGRIFY OR TO
DEPRIVE A PERSON OF A RATIONAL MIND AS THE SOCIAL NORM DEPICTED WITHIN
THE SIMIAN MONKEY SCREAMIN...@GMAIL.COM PSYCHO-SEXUAL SLANDER MURAL
AS CONSTITUTING WITHIN ITSELF A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY.

   @2: Sup: 3 (#25 - WHAT'S BEHIND IT ALL?, IMAGING THE MYSTERIOUS);
Ego: 62 (#84 - I AM NOT A MAN OF VIOLENCE {%2}) <— LACK OF ADHERENCE TO
THE AUTONOMOUS PRINCIPLE OF COHESION BY MILITANT {#65 - SOLDIER}
CAMPAIGN OF SOCIAL EXCLUSION / VIOLENT ASSAULTS / PROPERTY DAMAGE /
PUBLIC SLANDER {@173 + I AM NOT GIVEN TO UNNATURAL LUST} / PERJURY AS
CONTEMPT TO SECTION IX AS THE ONTIC FIRST PRINCIPLES "DIEU ET MON DROIT"
OF QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT {@115 + (DIGNITY ROYAL / POTUS /
MOSES SEAT)} WITH AN INTENTION TO ENFORCE AN ABHORRENT AND DEPRAVED
HISTORICAL REVISIONISM OF ONLY ANZAC WAR #288 - *REMEMBRANCE* *BEING*
*EXCLUSIVELY* *A* *PREJUDICE*

   @3: Sup: 23 (#48 - FORGETTING KNOWLEDGE); Ego: 20 (#104 - I COMMIT
NO FRAUD {%7}), <— TRINOMIAL METASTASISED ONTIC @102 - TIME TO @104 -
TIME SUBSTITUTION WITH THE IMMATERIALITY OF THE BINOMIAL STASIS #105 /
#114 BY SAINT GEORGE STATE / RELIGIOUS ANZAC DAY INFIDELITY AGAINST
SECTION IX OF QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT {@115 + (DIGNITY ROYAL /
POTUS / MOSES SEAT)}

FROM TIME {@102 as [#6, #40, #30, #20, #6] = malkûw (H4437): {UMBRA:
#63 as #96 % #41 = #14} 1) *ROYALTY*, *REIGN*, *KINGDOM*; 1a) *ROYALTY*,
*KINGSHIP*, *KINGLY* *AUTHORITY*; 1b) *KINGDOM*; 1c) *REALM* (*OF*
*TERRITORY*); 1d) *REIGN* (*OF* *TIME*);

TO TIME {@104 as [#6, #7, #40, #50, #1] / #114 as [#6, #7, #40, #50,
#10, #1] = zᵉmân (H2166): {UMBRA: #16 as #97 % #41 = #15} 1) *A* *SET*
*TIME*, *TIME*, *SEASON* / @104 = *TO* *GET* *AS* *A* *POSSESSION*,
*ACQUIRE*, *INHERIT*, *POSSESS* / *TO* *POSSESS* *ONESELF*

23 APRIL 2019 - BRITISH NATIONAL HOLIDAY OF SAINT GEORGE

25 APRIL - ANZAC HERITAGE AS LOYAL SUBJECTS OF THE BRITISH MUST RESPECT
AND REPRESENT THOSE PRINCIPLES

@168 <— BINOMIAL STASIS SOURCE OF IMPEDANCE
@215 <— MEMORIAL #288 - REMEMBRANCE {#288 - #215 = #73 - CANNOT BE CHANGED}
@157 <— #360 - ANNUAL / CENTENNIAL 2018 ASSEMBLY AS BEER-SHEBA PLOT
{#360 - #157 = #203 as [#2, #1, #200] = bᵉʼêr (H875): {UMBRA: #8 as #203
% #41 = #39} 1) well, pit, spring}
@130 <— I AM NOT EVIL MINDED {%3} AS MENS REA

@175 <— MARRIAGE OATH (SHEBA)

@185 <-- EMPOWERMENT
@115 <-- HOSPITABLE (POTUS / MOSES SEAT / DIGNITY ROYAL)
@166 <-- TO BE SAVED (IN BATTLE), BE VICTORIOUS;
@45 = #1356 as [#20, #1, #300, #1, #20, #100, #10, #9, #800, #40, #5,
#50] = katakrínō (G2632): {UMBRA: #2 as #1302 % #41 = #31} 1) to give
judgment against, to judge worthy of punishment; 1a) *TO* *CONDEMN*; 1b)
*BY* *ONE'S* *GOOD* *EXAMPLE* *TO* *RENDER* *ANOTHER'S* *WICKEDNESS*
*THE* *MORE* *EVIDENT* *AND* *CENSURABLE*;

"THEY SHALL GROW NOT OLD, AS WE THAT ARE LEFT GROW OLD;
AGE SHALL NOT WEARY THEM, NOR THE YEARS #1356 - *CONDEMN*.
AT THE GOING DOWN OF THE SUN AND IN THE MORNING
WE WILL REMEMBER THEM." [Laurence Binyon, published in London in the
Winnowing Fan; Poems of the Great War in 1914. The verse, which became
the League Ode, was already used in association with commemoration
services in Australia in 1921]

29 APRIL - ANGLICAN CHURCH CELEBRATES SAINT GEORGE'S FEAST DAY

30 APRIL - ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH CELEBRATES SAINT GEORGE'S FEAST DAY AS
THE 8 JUNE ATTEMPT TO IMPOSE A SUBSTITUTED ETHIC UPON OUR WAR DEAD
CENTENNIAL AND USURP THE SOVEREIGN / AUTONOMY DYNAMIC OF THE STATE:

@102 as [#6, #40, #10, #6, #600] / #105 as [#5, #10, #40, #10, #600] or
[#10, #40, #10, #40, #5] / #315 - *RISK* *OF* *ONTIC* *TRANSITION* BY
THE SAINT GEORGES STATE / RELIGIOUS CONFLICT DUE TO EASTER 21 APRIL 2019
AND FOR CATHOLICS 30 APRIL *INTO* *THE* *CUSTODY* *OF* *A* *FOREIGN*
*POWER* as [#10, #40, #10, #40, #5] = yôwm (H3117): {UMBRA: #38 as #56 %
#41 = #15} 1) day, time, year; 1a) day (as opposed to night); 1b) day
(24 hour period); 1b1) as defined by evening and morning in Genesis 1;
1b2) as a division of time; i) a working day, a day's journey; 1b3)
days, lifetime (pl.); 1b4) time, period (general); 1b5) year; 1b6)
temporal references; i) today; ii) yesterday; iii) tomorrow;}

   @4: Sup: 13 (#61 - VIRTUOUS HUMILITY AT USING 'BENEATH'); Ego: 71
(#175 - I AM NOT A TRANSGRESSOR {%22}), <-- THE BEERSHEBA PLOT AS
KNOWLEDGE OF TREASON AS AN INDICTABLE OFFENCE PROHIBITED UNDER SECTION
9A CRIMES ACT OF VICTORIA AS CONSIDERATION THE ANZAC HERITAGE WAS ALWAYS
WHITE-ANTED BY A WHITE #315 - NATIONALISM

   Male: #61; Feme: #175
} // #175 - *MARRIAGE*

IN THE CIRCUMSTANCE OF THE SREBRENICA MASSACRE ON 8 JULY 1995 THE
DIALECTICS / DYNAMICS OF IMPULSIVITY is incontrovertibly a WAR CRIME but
in the scenario of the BEERSHEBA PLOT it is regarded entirely as a PIETY
which is further distracted by the depravity in the spectacle of its
consummation as the CHRISTCHURCH MASSACRE ON 15 MARCH 2019 of some 51
persons engaged within piety as the exercise of #492 - VOLUNTARY FREE WILL.

Accordingly we allege that the unprincipled conduct of their stubborn
*SILENCE* related to this matter as the smug impost of #237 - IMMUTABLE
WILL is an aspect of ACTUS REUS itself assisting within the commission
of *TREASON* as this WAR CRIME: "Anyone who for false reasons of mercy
deviates from this clear principle is aiding {H5826: `azar / help:
#273}, willingly {H7521: ratsah / accept: #273} or unwillingly {H7589:
she'at / despiteful: #273; H4784: marah / rebel: #273; H6696: tsuwr /
besiege: #273}, the dissolution of the State." [Adolf Hitler's Table
Talk IDEA: @235, page #519].

Thusly, after some 12 months further deliberation we sought convey any
difference on the basis of "*MORE* *OR* *LESS*", such as GEERT BE
WILDERS *BARBARISM* in a circumstance of one making a philosophical
appeal (unless distinguished otherwise) to at least as a starting point
of Aristotelian (384–322 BCE) understanding given of the binomial NATURE
OF NUMBER as the earlier ANALYTIC A PRIORI / SYNTHETIC A PRIORI
conception of it enumerated by the PYTHAGOREAN (c. 570 – c. 495 BCE)
where there was both:

MORE: stronger sense {YANG CH'I as MALE}, to indicate how something
could be done well.

LESSER: weak sense of potential {YIN CH'I as FEME}, meaning simply that
something "might chance to happen or not to happen", and

However for a proper weighing of matters a trinomial consideration is
required and in that regard GEERT BE WILDERS circumstance is identical
to ours which we articulate further below:

#341 as [#1, #60, #10, #70, #200] = axios (G514): {UMBRA: #11 as #341 %
#41 = #13} 1) *WEIGHING*, *HAVING* *WEIGHT*, having the weight of
another thing of like value, worth as much; 2) *BEFITTING*, *CONGRUOUS*,
*CORRESPONDING* *TO* *A* *THING*; 3) *OF* *ONE* *WHO* *HAS* *MERITED*
*ANYTHING* WORTHY*; 3a) *BOTH* *IN* *A* *GOOD* *AND* *A* *BAD* *SENSE*;

And the *REDUCTIO* *AD* *ABSURDUM* in this circumstance of the
PYTHAGOREAN incommensurate (square root 2) notion of NUMBER occurs
whereby the ANALYTIC A PRIORI of MORE as ONE: {YANG CH'I as MALE} and
the SYNTHETIC A PRIORI of LESS as TWO: {YIN CH'I as FEME} are according
to the esoteric dogma NOT CONSIDERED as being NUMBER being deducted
entirely by *REDUCTIVE* *REDACTION* {ie. @1 @5 BIFURCATION} and are
therefore an incomprehensibility or an *INSENSIBILITY* which is
incapable of being COGNISED as offensive in constituting hate-speech
other than being an irrationality which BEWILDERS and confounds the
minds of impotent DUTCH JUSTICE: Dutch Justice is not justice at all,
but rather the justice one gets when indicting someone for his views on
the freedom of speech.

Geert Wilders became the victim of Dutch Justice when he had to appear
in court to answer allegations of being divisive when speaking the truth
about multiculturalism.

For want of a model let’s consider the hypothetical postulation that
#123 - SENSIBILITY by #41 - *ONTIC* necessity might be similarly
considered within terms of #9 - LIMIT / #72 - UNLIMITED whereby there is
then virtual process of #65 - DELIMITATION (ie. it’s 0409 hours) within
the temporality by which noumena grounding then occurs as determinant of
the relativity as DYNAMIC NATURAL ASSOCIATOR which is a virtual #231 -
JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL providing the intrinsic and prerequisite GNOMIC
IMPERATIVE INSTRUCTION SET that is then mechanism for an IDEA to be
circumscribed {#12 x #41 = #492} as ratiocination before the DIALECTIC
process of #73 - EXTRUSION {#492 + #41 = #533} by vocalisation according
to its nuance of metrication which is RHYTHMIC and within good / evil
bounds of SENSIBILITIES: #15 —> #34 —> #65 —> #111 —> #175 —> #260 —>
#369 as the opine of TRUTH {% #41} or NOT BEING TRUTH {% #81} IS ASSAYED
{ie. If #72 is THE FORMA CORPIS AS ANTHROPIC PROTOTYPE CAN NOT THE
SERIES: #73 to #81 BE CONSIDERED THE JUXTAPOSITION BY WHICH CRITERIA OF
PURE REASON IS MEASURED}: DOUBLE DUTCH {ie. *GIBBERISH*}.

CAN THE EPITHET: gibberish be also viewed as a racialist pejorative of
double dutch by being quantitatively: SCREAMING NUTBAG then considered
hate speech as jingoistic BOER / ANZAC defamation and endless amusement
for Australians by which they commemorate their *HEROS* of WAR.

YOUTUBE: "Heros (David Bowie}"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsYp9q3QNaQ>

We have previously to no avail formerly advise THE STAR HOTEL /
CRITERION HOTEL / MR RAYMOND CAFE as participants within the WELLINGTON
LIQUOR ACCORD (including the SALE RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE (RSL) and
ROYAL AUSTRALIAN AIR FORCE (RAAF) our concerns about their direct
impetus for hatred by the CURSING OF THE SOVEREIGN: *DIEU* *ET* *MON*
*DROIT*) by means of photographic evidence to the contrary that a legal
claim of BOER / ANZAC DEFAMATION occasioning racial and religious hatred
and sexual prejudice will at some time in the future (in the time of my
convenience) be made against them and their residual ESTATES for an
equivalent sum of an INSURANCE CLAIM for DAMAGES (sought: $154 million)
which as MATERIAL DETAILS were made to the FINANCIAL SERVICES ROYAL
COMMISSION AS EARLIER SUBMISSIONS DATED 17 TO 20 JULY 2018 AND
ACKNOWLEDGED BY THEM WITH AN EMAIL @ 1234 HOURS 24 JULY 2018.

GRAFFITI OPPOSITE HAD (SINCE REMOVED) CLEARLY NEO-NAZI / WHITE
SUPREMATIST VALUE EXPRESSIONS LIKE:

#1 - Love's deformity and no teeth / #2 - *HATES* *CATHOLICS* / #3 -
Closet hairdresser bum boy

#4 - Thinks JO Walsh is a 58 year old sex change so he loves A'SHIM! /
#5 - Plays well screw a dildo / #6 - Mega minuscule MIND and hypnotic
puppy dog.

#7 - Call a WAA WAA WA AMBULANCE! / #8 - Paul the socktopussy (only got
big because of JO) / #9 - Wears no *UNDERWEAR* (ie. *COMMANDO*) in order
to attract business.

#10 - RIGHTS 4 WHITES /#11 - SALE TAKEOVER BY WHYALLA / #12 - CHOSEN FOR
NUKE

#13 - BERGIN'S BUM BOY / #14 - BBQ / #15 - WALSH ST.

#16 - JO WALSH: UNBAPTISED BY YOUR EVIL GOD / #17 - GIVE HER AN I.T.O
MOFO / #18 - I DO BELIEVE IN FARIES

#19 - THEY ARE SO GAY / #20 - STEVE SINCLAIR

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/SIMIAN%20MONKEY%2020180727.jpeg>

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/STOLENCHILDREN_011.jpeg>

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Screaming-Nutbag.jpeg>

THAT THE STAR HOTEL STAFF HAVE SUBSEQUENTLY ON NUMEROUS OCCASIONS, THE
LAST BEING ON 3 OCTOBER 2018 ENGAGED WITHIN FURTHER INSTANCE OF RACIAL
HATRED / ANTI-SEMITISM / PSYCHOSEXUAL PREJUDICE BY IRRATIONAL PUBLIC
SLANDER AND AN UNACCOUNTABILITY FOR POLITICAL STATEMENTS AS NON-EXISTENT
GROUNDS FOR THE UNLAWFUL YEAR LONG {EXCEPTING CHRISTMAS / GOOD FRIDAY AS
INDIRECT ENFORCEMENT OF RELIGIOUS OBSERVANCES} LIQUOR BAN WITHOUT ANY
INTENTION OF AN ACCOUNTABILITY FOR THEIR OFTEN PUBLICLY REPEATED
"SCREAMING SIMIAN MONKEY (ie. BEING THE LIKELY CAUSE FOR HIV / AIDS
VIRUS PROMULGATION BY THE EATING OF BRAINS) DIMINUTIVE
CHARACTERISATIONS" WHICH IS CONSISTENT WITH JERAMY KASPER'S MURAL
DEPICTIONS OF 18 APRIL 2017 WHICH COINCIDED WITH THE UNLAWFUL YEAR {ie.
MAPPING TO MY NOUMENON: #341 - SEE BELOW / #444 - SPORT OF COMBAT}
DURATION LIQUOR UPON NO SUBSTANTIVE GROUNDS AND BEING ACCOMPANIED BY
SYSTEMATIC INTERNET STALKING AND CAUSE CÉLÈBRE SLANDER BY ANONYMOUS
PERSONS SUCH AS LIONS GROWL OF BUTCHERS FOUL
<SCREAMIN...@GMAIL.COM> AS HATE SPEECH GIVING MATERIAL SUPPORT FOR
AMERICAN DOMESTIC TERRORIST {#341 - *TO* *BE* *SHOT*} EVENTS:

#341 as [#5, #80, #70, #50, #70, #40, #1, #7, #8, #10] = eponomazo
(G2028): {UMBRA: #13 as #1123 % #41 = #16} 1) *TO* *PUT* *A* *NAME*
*UPON*, *NAME*; 2) *TO* *BE* *NAMED*;

#341 as [#5, #300, #1, #30, #5] = she'elah (H7596): {UMBRA: #9 as #336 %
#41 = #8} 1) request, thing asked for, demand; 1a) *REQUEST*,
*PETITION*; 1b) thing asked for;

#341 as [#40, #5, #40, #6, #200, #10, #40] = yarah (H3384): {UMBRA: #1
as #215 % #41 = #10} 1) to throw, shoot, cast, pour; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to
throw, cast; 1a2) to cast, lay, set; 1a3) to shoot arrows; 1a4) to throw
water, rain; 1b) (Niphal) *TO* *BE* *SHOT*; 1c) (Hiphil); 1c1) to throw,
cast; 1c2) to shoot; 1c3) *TO* *POINT* *OUT*, *SHOW*; 1c4) to direct,
teach, instruct; 1c5) to throw water, rain;

DOLF @ 1114 HOURS ON SATURDAY 18 NOVEMBER 2017: "I was walking {

#418 as #2, #1, #200, #5, #10, #200 = basis (G939): {#4 as #413 - *OATH*
/ *CURSE*} 1) a stepping, walking; 2) that with which one steps, the foot

{
"derivation" : "feminine passive participle of H7650 (שָׁבַע);",
"pron" : "sheb-oo-aw'",
"outline" : {

"@1" : "oath, curse",
"@1a" : "oath",
"@1a1" : "attesting of innocence",
"@1a2" : "curse",
"@1b" : "oath (of Jehovah)"
},
"kjv_def" : "curse, oath, [idiom] sworn.",
"lemma" : "שְׁבוּעָה",
"frequency" : 30,
"strongs_def" : "properly, something sworn, i.e. an oath",
"xlit" : "shᵉbûwʻâh",
"strongs" : "H7621",
"umbra" : {
"383" : [300, 2, 6, 70, 5]
},
"gematria" : {
"383" : [300, 2, 6, 70, 5],
"388" : {
"0" : [5, 300, 2, 6, 70, 5],
"1" : [6, 5, 300, 2, 70, 5]
},
"391" : [6, 2, 300, 2, 6, 70, 5],
"413" : {
"0" : [6, 30, 300, 2, 70, 5],
"1" : [30, 300, 2, 6, 70, 5]
},
"774" : [2, 300, 2, 70, 400],
"778" : [300, 2, 6, 70, 400],
"790" : [6, 300, 2, 6, 70, 400, 6],
"822" : [40, 300, 2, 70, 400, 10],
"832" : [40, 300, 2, 70, 400, 500]
}
}

} past the Star Hotel, on the corner of Raymond Street / Macalister
Street Sale carrying a bag of grocery shopping after first visiting the
Boer War Memorial and removing litter within the vicinity. As I
deposited it within a bin, a *Lark* pestered me and was unusually
familiar just a metre away.

YOUTUBE: "The Fifth Element Music Video (1997) (RyoDrake Productions)"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MR6D7tL38U>

From the rear table area of the hotel a disheveled overweight male
patron, observing my minding my own business, immediately raised his
beer glass as an oath of cursing {ie. Beersheba} said,

'AND GOD BLESS {

#277 as #50, #7, #200, #20 = nezer (H5145): {#6 as #257} 1)
consecration, crown, separation, Nazariteship; 1a) crown (as sign of
consecration), earring; 1a1) stones of a crown, diadem, stones of
charming; 1b) woman's hair; 1c) consecration; 1c1) of high priest; 1c2)
of Nazarite {ONE CHOSEN OR SET APART; SOVEREIGN}

} HIM IN HIS HOLY WAR.'

— ALL FINISHED —

"LEST I FORGET.
TO SAY AND PRAY.
OF SUN DID RISE.
SUCH ILL BEGET.
COME WHAT MAY.
TILL DAY DEMISE." @7: Sup: 31 (#314: *NOTE* *ASSOCIATION* *TO* 13
SEPTEMBER); Ego: 3 (#187)

DOLF @ 1114 HOURS ON SATURDAY 18 NOVEMBER 2017: "I now don't shop at
Woolworth's for the same impish *GINGER* {

* [Informal] piquancy; animation: plenty of ginger in their performance
of the dance;
* [Informal]: to impart piquancy or spirit to; enliven (usually followed
by up ): to ginger up a talk with a few jokes.
* a female given name, form of Virginia {maiden} or Regina {Queen}.

} as hellbent contempt, but was nevertheless capable of being civil and
immediately retorting my reasonable objection to their indolent manner
of life in some such exuberant manner as this, 'HAPPY {#418 as #8, #4,
#6, #400 = chedvah (H2304): {#0 as #23} 1) joy, gladness

} SABBATH DAY YOU ANTI-SEMITE {#418 as #5, #2, #100, #1, #10, #20, #70,
#10, #200 = Hebraikos (G1444): {#5 as #408} 1) Hebrew}.'

By the way what do you think of my 'MARTIN MCGUINNESS' poem as a Saint
Patrick's Day 17 March 2017 beer SOP when I bought my first GUINNESS as
Mother's *Milk* they called it as exhibiting a typical *Dionysian* {god
of irrationality and chaos, appealing to emotions and instincts} value
of *milk* and intoxicants) to have with an Irish Lamb Stew, and which
was then afterwards written (from the other end of the earth) before it
was needed?

— A MARTIN SOP —

"NO WAY I SAY,
A DERIDER EULOGY.
BUT MAN UP TODAY,
IT'S TIME TO PAY,
DON'T PASS AWAY."

*DERIDER* (verb):
- express contempt for; ridicule
- [origins mid 16th century]: from Latin deridere 'scoff at'.

*SOP* (noun):
- a thing of no great value given or done as a concession to appease
someone whose main concerns or demands are not being met;
- a piece of bread such as the eucharist or ORT which is dipped in wine
or otherwise gravy, soup, or sauce;
- Old English soppian'dip (bread) in liquid', sopp (noun), probably from
the base of Old English sūpan'sup'. It sense (mid 17th century) alludes
to the sop used by Aeneas on his visit to Hades to appease Cerberus.

*MARTIN* (name):
- From the Latin Martinus (#65 - *SOLDIER* (Miles): Mars, war-like), a
derivative of Mars, the name of the Roman mythological god of war;

EVIDENCE OF TARGETING: #1123 as [#300, #2, #400, #6, #400, #10, #5] /
#707 as [#5, #300, #2, #400] = shabbath (H7676): {UMBRA: #6 as #707 %
#41 = #10} 1) *SABBATH*; 1a) sabbath; 1b) day of atonement; 1c) sabbath
year; 1d) week; 1e) produce (in sabbath year);

#1123 as [#5, #400, #300, #8, #10, #400] / #729 as [#5, #300, #8, #10,
#400, #6] = shachath (H7843): {UMBRA: #3 as #729 % #41 = #32} 1) to
destroy, corrupt, go to ruin, decay; 1a) (Niphal) to be marred, be
spoiled, be corrupted, be corrupt, be injured, be ruined, be *ROTTED*;
1b) (Piel); 1b1) to spoil, ruin; 1b2) *TO* *PERVERT*, *CORRUPT*, *DEAL*
*CORRUPTLY* (*MORALLY*); 1c) (Hiphil); 1c1) to spoil, ruin, destroy;
1c2) to pervert, corrupt (morally); 1c3) destroyer (participle); 1d)
(Hophal) spoiled, ruined (participle);

#1123 as [#3, #5, #50, #5, #200, #10, #800, #50] / #553 as [#3, #5, #50,
#5, #200, #10, #70, #10, #200] = genesia (G1077): {UMBRA: #22 as #553 %
#41 = #20} 1) *A* *BIRTHDAY* *CELEBRATION*, a birthday feast; 1a) the
earlier Greeks used this word of funeral commemorations, a festival
commemorative of a deceased friend;

Having given preliminary draft advice for the *EXIGENCY* *OF*
*GOVERNMENT* *AND* *NEWS* *MEDIA* concerning our intentions for this
next CHAPTER which is made in relation to the UNLAWFUL LIQUOR BAN AS
RELIGIOUS / POLITICAL DEFAMATION being PREJUDICED DISTORTIONS OF THE
STATEMENT ('THAT CAN GET YOU SHOT') AS A RELEVANT PERSPECTIVE TO MY
POLICE CAREER in having VERY STRONG ONTOLOGICAL PACIFIST perspectives
towards the NON-BEARING OF FIREARMS as being A CONTINUING LIFE PRINCIPLE
that was acquired before attaining 19 YO as being due to several TRAGIC
EVENTS.

NAMELY:

a) Father's gunshot suicide on 20 MARCH 1976 when I was 15yo;
b) Before Police Training graduation upon 13 July 1979 a psychological
tremor reaction during Browning pistol 9mm training which resulted in
presumptuous action of misfiring;
c) The Drill Sergeant's bellicose manner was no alleviation to my
disconcertion in remembering my father laying there with his life dwindling;
d) During my six month probationary training at BROADMEADOWS POLICE
STATION there was an attendance at a bedroom gunshot suicide with
bloodied carpets and bedding which was awful;
e) Having obtained a pistol holster from another police member for newly
issued firearm, but that which was not suitable for the purpose due to a
lack of equilibrium, I subsequently lost firearm immediately outside the
BROADMEADOWS POLICE STATION with its barrel embedded within the GROUND,
and fortunately it was recovered by a passerby and returned to the station;
f) I held the ONTOLOGICAL PACIFIST belief that neural linguistics might
be an appropriate informal research area to render into a CONDITION OF
IMPOTENCE OF WILL;

g) During my 2 year Probationary Period which was spent at MOE /
TRARALGON, and having qualified by INTELLIGENCE APTITUDE test, then
joined the embryonic POLICE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY DIVISION;
h) I later pursued that ONTOLOGICAL PACIFIST as a LIFE PRINCIPLE by
employment with WORDPERFECT / NOVELL;
i) Eever since my retirement due to ill health upon 31 October 1995, I
have daily pursued my ONTOLOGICAL PACIFIST perspectives as a goal that
neural linguistics might be an appropriate informal research area to
render a person into a CONDITION AS IMPOTENCE OF WILL

THAT I HAVE MEASURABLE ONTIC JURISPRUDENT, DIALECTIC AND NEURAL
LINGUISTIC OUTCOMES FROM SUCH INFORMAL RESEARCH.

ACCORDINGLY THE EMAIL STATEMENT REPORTING A THREAT OF VIOLENT FIREARM
INFRACTION IS PATENTLY FALSE "PLEASE FIND ATTACHED THE INFORMATION
REQUESTED ABOUT THE INCIDENT WE DISCUSSED TODAY REGARDING THE MAN WHO
MADE DEATH THREATS TOWARDS PATRONS" FROM THE STAR HOTEL @ 1754 HOURS ON
18 APRIL 2017.

BUT APPEARS TO BE A VITAL WHITE SUPREMACIST BEERSHEBA CAUSE CÉLÈBRE
TOILET IMPETUS FOR #492 - BOER / #315 - ANZAC DEFAMATION ASSOCIATED TO
FOUR HISTORICAL EVENTS:

-- RUSSELL STREET BOMBING ON 27 MARCH 1986
-- THE AUSTRALIAN VIETNAM VETERANS' "WELCOME HOME PARADE" WAS HELD IN
SYDNEY ON 3 OCTOBER 1987
-- BEING CASTIGATED BY CHIEF COMMISSIONER MILLER IN FRONT OF KEL GLARE
ABOUT A FALSE REPORT FROM A SHRINE GUARD OVER THEIR ENTRAPMENT OF
PERSONS ENGAGING WITH SEXUAL ACTIVITY WITHIN GARDEN TOILETS IN PROXIMITY
TO THE SHIRE OF REMEMBRANCE DURING THE TRANSITION WEEK BEFORE COMMENCING
THAT OFFICE AFTER 28 NOVEMBER 1987

AND THEIR UNIFYING PRINCIPLE IS A MATTER OF NO CONSEQUENCE TO VIETNAM
VETERAN STEVE STREVENS (BULLSHIT: BSAbraham / Abraham,_B.S.) THAT UPON
ANZAC DAY 1982, FIVE GAY MEN WALKED UP TO THE SHRINE OF REMEMBRANCE IN
MELBOURNE: "They were from the Gay Ex-Services Association, and they
carried a wreath dedicated to 'all brothers and sisters who died during
the wars'—but they would never get to lay it at the shrine.

As they ascended the steps, a cry rang out.

"Stop those men!"

It was the voice of BRUCE RUXTON (a *FREEMASON*), then head of the
Victorian Returned Serviceman’s League.

"I didn’t mind the poofters in the march, but they must march with their
units," he later told The Age.

"We didn’t want them to lay a wreath because we didn’t want them—and
they are just another start to the *DENIGRATION* *OF* *ANZAC* *DAY*," he
said.

RUXTON and the SHRINE COMMISSIONAIRE had a tense discussion with the
five men at the top of the stairs.

There was a suggestion that the group instead lay the wreath at a tree
near the shrine.

"Not even there," came the response, according to City Rhythm.

Days earlier Ruxton had told broadcaster Derryn Hinch that *IF* *HIS*
*SON* *WAS* *QUEER* *HE* *WOULD* *SHOOT* *HIM*, the magazine reported.

"I don’t know where all these gays and poofters have come from," he was
later famously quoted as saying, "I don’t remember a single one from
World War Two."

Less well known - but far more revealing - was the angry rejoinder
delivered by a fellow veteran.

"As an RSL member, ex-POW and serviceman – I apparently have news for
you," the unnamed man told Outrage magazine in 1988.

"There were thousands of ex-servicemen who were camp, I think I went
through 300 of them myself," he told the magazine, a copy of which is
preserved by the Australian Lesbian and Gay Archives.

While his account can't be verified today, many of the details in his
story are corroborated by other sources.

He told the magazine that when his friends joined up, he joined up too.

"You had to be very careful, act butch until you found the ones like
you," he said.

A veteran of World War Two, the Australian soldier said he had been held
in a POW camp in Greece and then in Germany.

The ambulance serviceman was captured in Crete after missing the last
boat of the evacuation—he had gone back to collect one last wounded
soldier."
[<http://www.grapple369.com/infamia/The%20Secret%20History%20of%20Australia%27s%20Gay%20Diggers%20Sexuality%2020170425.pdf>]

----------

LIONS GROWL OF BUTCHERS FOUL (SCREAMIN...@GMAIL.COM) @ 0802 HOURS
ON 7 AUGUST 2019: "I LOOK IN HORROR AT THE GIBBERISH OF DOLF:

[This is a b]it like that guy who works as the janitor at NASA and
pretends that makes him some kind of authority on rockets."

PROROGUING NOTICE OF 7 JULY 2017: "REMEMBERED (LEST WE FORGET) SABBATH DAYS:

I will today be sending this commendation to the RSL HEYFIELD BRANCH et al.

GIPPSLAND SOLAR by Express Post: #604 36840242 096
STRATFORD RSL by Express Post: #604 36840241 099
HEYFIELD RSL by Express Post: #604 36840240 092
SALE RSL by Express Post: #604 36840239 096
CATHOLIC COLLEGE SALE by Express Post: #604 36840238 099
GIPPSLAND GRAMMAR by Express Post: #604 36840237 092
DANNY O'BRIEN (MP) by Express Post: #604 36840236 095 <-- *SINCE*
*WITHDRAWN* *DUE* *TO* *ACCEPTABILITY* *CRITERION*
WELLINGTON SHIRE COUNCIL by Express Post: #604 36840243 093

THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GRUNTS AND THOSE WHO ARE ORDAINED TO
SOVEREIGN RULE.

You were not content to convey a partial lack of respect shown to our
BOER WAR Memorial on 8 October 2016, 4 and 17 March, 2017, 25 April 2017
and 8 June 2017.

But as determined and conspicuous acts of racial, sexual and religious
depravity in which you had willingly engaged as cause célèbre of
perversity with the amoral Roman Catholic members of the Wellington
Shire Council you have disgraced the nation's conscience as sacred
memory of the ANZAC Tradition and are hereby prorogued by authority of
the CROWN from ever participating within any further ANZAC DAY of 25
April and REMEMBRANCE DAY of 11 November EVENTS and of misrepresenting
yourselves as benefactors of the STATE.

Your only contribution to such solemn dates is as:

PISSY
SISSY
TURD
DRUNKS

And Godless SCUM who are given to sidewalk opportunism alone as your
self declared virtue and dignity.

— LIONS GROWL OF BUTCHERS FOUL (*) —

"GRISTLE AND BUNT. {@2: Sup: 12 (#42); Ego: 76 (#157 - I AM NOT ONE OF
PRATING TONGUE {%17} / I HAVE NO STRONG DESIRE EXCEPT FOR MY OWN
PROPERTY {%41})}

SNAGS 'N SIZZLE. {@3: Sup: 18 (#60); Ego: 27 (#184 - I PUT NO CHECK
UPON THE WATER IN ITS FLOW {%36})}

DRIZZLE ON SAUCE.

SABBATH DAY CANT. {@5: Sup: 34 (#133); Ego: 58 (#312 - *PRINCIPLE* *OF*
*CONTRADICTION*)}

MUSTARD WEASEL. {@6: Sup: 25 (#158 - I AM NOT HOT OF SPEECH {%23});
Ego: 80 (#392)}

VALOUR DIVORCE.
DO TIGERS GRUNT?"
(*) Correction of obfuscation

@157 + @184 + @158 = #499 as [#6, #40, #7, #40, #6, #400] / #509 *** as
[#40, #7, #40, #6, #400, #10, #6] = mᵉzimmâh (H4209): {UMBRA: #6 as #92
% #41 = #10} 1) *PURPOSE*, *DISCRETION*, *DEVICE*, *PLOT*; 1a) purpose;
1b) discretion; 1c) *DEVICES* (*EVIL*);

LIONS GROWL OF BUTCHERS FOUL (SCREAMIN...@GMAIL.COM) @ 1346 HOURS
ON 7 AUGUST 2019: "OH! OH! OH!

'MUSTARD WEASEL!'

MINE!"

MUSTARD WEASEL (TINFOIL...@GMAIL.COM) @ 1358 HOURS ON 7 AUGUST 2019:
"HOW'S THAT GUN CONTROL COMING ALONG, MATE?

NO! MINE!

why bother, Dolf?

There is less meaning in your ramblings than there is in a Jackson
Pollock painting."

DOLF @ 1506 HOURS ON 7 AUGUST 2019: "MUSTARD WEASEL conveys a notion of
'weak as piss'

DOESN'T CUT THE MUSTARD: (informal) failure to come up to expectations;
or reach the required standard;

I'm not judged by your lack of intelligence ..."

As an *EX*-*POLICEMAN* *AND* *OWNING* *AN* *INTELLECTUAL* *PROPERTY*
*AS* *TRINOMIAL* *NOUMENON* of substantiated YAHAD {#509 ***} TORAH /
CHRISTIAN religious belief of [50J = 49J + 1W2D (9 years) + 40 years:
IPSO FACTO: 49 x #2184 days = 107016 days or] 72J BCE = 12 x 6J = 294 x
364 = 107016 days or Tropical Year as 293 x 365.2423208191126 days which
is better cosmology {ie. #2184 - LAWS OF NATURE AS ANTHROPOCENTRIC
COSMOGONIC PRINCIPLE} knowledge than the Julian calendar of 46 BCE and
only corrected by the Gregorian calendar in 1582 CE, and in having been
the target of Roman Catholic persecution for some 20 years as a gay
male, I most strongly object to your apology for fascism.

The impetus for this proroguing action arose from a pernicious year long
LIQUOR BAN RECEIVED UPON 5 JUNE 2017 as an instance of PERVERSE
ADMINISTRATION OF JUSTICE by an #237 - OBMUTESCENSE WHICH WAS AS AMORAL
CONTEMPT {ie. #364 - QUESTIONS OF #430 - LAW} IN ANTINOMY AGAINST @492 -
VOLUNTARY FREEWILL {@369 / @123 - JUDGMENT SENSIBILITY} AS FOUNDATIONAL
STONE (31 MAY) TO CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS in that it WASN'T undertaken in
a lawfully prescribed manner {ie. not according to #902 - RULE OF LAW}
as to be not predicated upon any REFUSAL OF SERVICE OCCURRING UPON 26
MARCH 2017 nor any SUBSTANTIATED FACTS and irrespective of the contrary
factuality provided in writing, with respects to habitually seeking a
discreet area within a licensed venue as supposedly a quiet amenity
whilst giving prudent anti-terrorism considerations then to matters of
TREASON as being an indictable offence and upon making a reasonable
statement of my displeasure in having my sensibility as requisite
quietude infracted by noisome uncouth persons, being then subject to a
vengeful attempt to reach for an eating utensil (ie. presumably a knife)
as a weapon, whereupon I made a statement as a truism:

"THAT COULD GET YOU SHOT."

The comparator which I would draw upon here was the reported as a news
media event @ 1359 HOURS ON 14 MARCH 2019: "New South Wales Police
Officers from Lake Macquarie Police District, who were similarly
investigating an indictable offence as being the fatal stabbing to death
of 27-year-old Gabriella Thompson the day prior, attended a home in Vena
Street, Glendale, just before 0900 hours.

When officers confronted a 21-year-old man at the property, he allegedly
threatened them with a knife. They shot him and he died at the scene."
[<https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-03-14/murder-suspect-shot-near-newcastle/10899632>]

LEARN SOME HISTORY:

JEWS: #315 (#105) / #342 (#114 - HELL / DARKNESS)
CAESAR: #342 (#114 - HELL / DARKNESS) / #315 (#105)

#105 - DAY (24 HOUR PERIOD); AS DEFINED BY EVENING AND MORNING; YEAR
#315 - ANTI HOMOSEXUAL / ANZAC DAY

#114 - BY SAINT GEORGE STATE / RELIGIOUS ANZAC DAY INFIDELITY AGAINST
SECTION IX OF QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT
#342 - OX / BBQ / HELL / SLANDER / WORLD WAR ONE CENTENNIAL 2018

“AND FROM THENCEFORTH PILATE SOUGHT TO RELEASE HIM: BUT THE JEWS CRIED
OUT, SAYING, IF THOU LET THIS MAN GO, THOU ART NOT CAESAR'S
FRIEND-G5384: WHOSOEVER MAKETH HIMSELF A KING SPEAKETH AGAINST CAESAR.”
[John 19:12 (KJV)]

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #810 % #41 = #31 - Military Stratagem, Quelling War; I-Ching: H32
- Perseverance, Endurance, Duration, Constancy; Tetra: 51 - Constancy;

THOTH MEASURE: #31 - Oh thou who hast different faces, and makest thine
appearance in Net'efit; I am not one of inconstant mind.

    #VIRTUE: With Packing (no. #31), a move home, but
    #TOOLS: With Stoppage (no. #71), a failure to proceed.
    #POSITION: With Stove (no. #44), love of profit.
    #TIME: With Law (no. #40), abhorrence of the cruel.
    #CANON: #186

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_186@{
   @1: Sup: 31 - PACKING: CHUANG (#31); Ego: 31 (#31),
   @2: Sup: 21 - RELEASE: SHIH (#52); Ego: 71 (#102 - I AM NOT
RAPACIOUS {%4}), <--- *FROM* *TIME* {@102}
   @3: Sup: 65 - INNER: NEI (#117); Ego: 44 (#146 - I AM NOT A
LAND-GRABBER {%15}),
   @4: Sup: 24 - JOY: LE (#141); Ego: 40 (#186 - I AM NOT ONE OF
INCONSTANT MIND {%31}),
   Male: #141; Feme: #186
} // #186

FROM TIME {@102 as [#6, #40, #30, #20, #6] = malkûw (H4437): {UMBRA:

#41 = #15} 1) day, time, year; 1a) day (as opposed to night); 1b) day
(24 hour period); 1b1) as defined by evening and morning in Genesis 1;
1b2) as a division of time; i) a working day, a day's journey; 1b3)
days, lifetime (pl.); 1b4) time, period (general); 1b5) year; 1b6)
temporal references; i) today; ii) yesterday; iii) tomorrow;}

@102 + @146 + @186 = #434 - 25 AUGUST 2018: WHAT IS A METAPHYSICS OF
MORALS: #56 - TARGETED RELIGIOUS #312 - HATRED, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
THEFT AND SLANDER BY MISNOMERED PIETY WITHIN SAINT ANDREWS CAUSE CÉLÈBRE
AS BOER / ANZAC DEFAMATION?

YOUTUBE: "Here Come the Drums! (Doctor Who - BBC)"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h8NmjpiY1M>

#434 as [#5, #2, #10, #1, #400, #10, #6] = bôwʼ (H935): {UMBRA: #0 as #9
% #41 = #9} 1) to go in, enter, come, go, come in; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to
enter, come in; 1a2) to come; i) to come with; ii) *TO* *COME* *UPON*,
*FALL* *OR* *LIGHT* *UPON*, *ATTACK* (*ENEMY*); iii) to come to pass;
1a3) to attain to; 1a4) *TO* *BE* *ENUMERATED*; 1a5) to go; 1b)
(Hiphil); 1b1) to lead in; 1b2) to carry in; 1b3) to bring in, cause to
come in, gather, cause to come, bring near, bring against, bring upon;
1b4) *TO* *BRING* *TO* *PASS*; 1c) (Hophal); 1c1) to be brought, brought
in; 1c2) to be introduced, be put;

#434 as [#2, #2, #10, #400, #500] = bayith (H1004): {UMBRA: #1 as #412 %
#41 = #2} 1) *HOUSE*; 1a) house, dwelling habitation; 1b) shelter or
abode of animals; 1c) human bodies (fig.); 1d) *OF* *SHEOL*; 1e) *OF*
*ABODE* *OF* *LIGHT* *AND* *DARKNESS*; 1f) of land of Ephraim; 2) place;
3) receptacle; 4) home, house as containing a family; 5) household,
family; 5a) those belonging to the same household; 5b) family of
descendants, descendants as organized body; 6) household affairs; 7)
inwards (metaph.); 8) (TWOT) *TEMPLE*; 9) on the inside; 10) within;

I clarified this observation within my 18 NOVEMBER 2018 INSTRUCTIONS TO
LEGAL COUNSEL a belief "upon reasonable grounds as previously reported
to the COURT upon 24 JULY 2018 that I was by determined INCESSANT
COMMITMENT as premeditated action of META-SCHEMA ACQUIESCENCE EVENTS:

'TIME FOR PAYBACK' NEWSPAPER DATED 5 JANUARY, 2017 WHICH WAS ON 7TH
FOUND WITHIN MY MAILBOX HAVING A #56 CORRESPONDENCE WITH OTHER
DISHEARTENING EVENTS:

a) THE MAILBOX DESTRUCTION / BLOKES BBQ {TABLE: #37 / TICKET: #364
MEMORIAL HALL LITTER} UPON 25 AUGUST 2017 AS MIRRORING LICENSING /
PARKING WITHIN ADJACENT VACANT BLOCK {#37} BREACHES WHICH ARE SUBJECT TO
COUNTY COURT APPEAL: AP-18-0775
b) #419 - SLAUGHTERED BEEF WITHIN MAILBOX UPON 15 NOVEMBER 2017 WHICH
MIRRORS THE ROMAN EMPIRE GOVERNANCE SCHEMATA OF: *MITHRAS* {ie. @1 / @5,
#15 (#260) ... #369 (#15)} *RELIGIOUS* *BELIEF* *AS* *THE* *SLAYING*
*OF* *THE* *OX*:

— MAGGOTY MEAT —

"BIRDS OF A FEATHER.
OH THOU DARK RAVEN.
HOW'S THE WEATHER?
IN YOUR DANK COVEN.
NOW UPON YOU TETHER.
N'ER ETERNAL HEAVEN." [Written 0900 hours on 28 December 2017]

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/BBBQ_PROSTATE_CANCER20180825%20-%203.JPG>

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/BBBQ_PROSTATE_CANCER20180825%20-%204.JPG>

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/SLAUGHTER%2020171115%20-%201.jpg>

[IMAGES: After the 22 August 2017 solar eclipse (1914 prior) there was
community sponsorship of the BLOKES BBQ event upon 25 August 2017 which
corresponded to a destruction of my mailbox that same day and subsequent
to the I DO SUPPORT SAME SEX MARRIAGE PHOTOGRAPHIC event there was upon
15 November 2017 a placement of #419 - SLAUGHTERED MEAT in said mailbox]

BEING TANTAMOUNT TO EVIDENCE OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY THEFT BY
UNAUTHORISED @5: #288 - UMBRA USAGE AS #231 - JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL /
#728 - REACTANCE {8 x #91 = 2 x #273 + #182 - LIMIT} EVENTS EXHIBITING
AN #364 - ANTI-SEMITIC / #288 - MEMORIAL DYNAMIC AS ABNORMAL SATURDAY
MALEFICENT JINGOISTIC CONDUCT BY PUBLIC AUTHORITIES DEPLOYING THE
*EGYPTIAN* *ANKH* / *ROMAN* *IMPERIAL* *EMPIRE* *GOVERNANCE* *PROTOTYPE*
#EIGHT AS CONSTITUTING A WAR CRIME AND TREASON IN DETERMINED ABROGATION
OF THE #2184 - LAWS OF NATURE AS ANTHROPOLOGICAL COSMOLOGICAL PRINCIPLES
UNDERPINNING ESPECIALLY SECTION VIII / IX TO QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS
PATENT TO WHICH #873 - PROBITY AND #644 - DECORUM MUST BE ACCORDED:

"TO BE #364 - OBEDIENT {#273 - REMEMBRANCE}, #312 - AIDING {#273 -
SEPULCHRE}, AND #273 - ASSISTING {#273 - WEAK} UNTO OUR SAID GOVERNOR
GENERAL."

#434 as [#6, #400, #7, #2, #8, #5, #6] = zâbach (H2076): {UMBRA: #9 as
#17 % #41 = #17} 1) *TO* *SLAUGHTER*, *KILL*, *SACRIFICE*, *SLAUGHTER*
*FOR* *SACRIFICE*; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to slaughter for sacrifice; 1a2) to
slaughter for eating; 1a3) *TO* *SLAUGHTER* *IN* *DIVINE* *JUDGMENT*;
1b) (Piel) to sacrifice, offer sacrifice;

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble/?idea:{434}>

#810 - *TUMULT* / *NEEDLE* as [#500, #10, #30, #70, #200] = phílos
(G5384): {UMBRA: #0 as #810 % #41 = #31} 1) friend, to be friendly to
one, wish him well; 1a) a friend; 1b) an associate; 1c) he who
associates familiarly with one, a companion; 1d) *ONE* *OF* *THE*
*BRIDEGROOM'S* *FRIENDS* *WHO* *ON* *HIS* *BEHALF* *ASKED* *THE* *HAND*
*OF* *THE* *BRIDE* *AND* *RENDERED* *HIM* *VARIOUS* *SERVICES* *IN*
*CLOSING* *THE* *MARRIAGE* *AND* *CELEBRATING* *THE* *NUPTIALS*;

@196 <-- COMBATANTS
@45 = #1386 AS *DYNAMICS* OF *TUMULT* *BEHAVIORAL* *ENFORCEMENT*

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble/?idea:{1386}>

#1386 as [#9, #70, #100, #400, #2, #5, #800] / #810 as [#9, #70, #100,
#400, #2, #5, #10, #200, #9, #5] = thorybéō (G2350): {UMBRA: #2 as #1386
% #41 = #33} 1) to make a noise or uproar, be turbulent; 2) *TO*
*DISTURB*, *THROW* *INTO* *CONFUSION*; 2a) *TO* *BE* *TROUBLED* *IN*
*MIND*; 2b) *TO* *WAIL* *TUMULTUOUSLY*;

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #215 % #41 = #10 - Impossible Advice, What can Be Done?; I-Ching:
H30 - Cohesion, Radiance, Clinging to Brightness/Fire, The net; Tetra:
41 - Response;

THOTH MEASURE: #10 - Oh thou who orderest the flame, who makest thine
appearance in Memphis; I am not a robber of food.

    #VIRTUE: With Defectiveness (no. #10), selfishness and crookedness.
    #TOOLS: With Vastness (no. #50), fairmindedness and desirelessness.
    #POSITION: As to Branching Out (no. #9), it is the advance.
    #TIME: As to Holding Back (no. #17), it is the retreat.
    #CANON: #86

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_86@{
   @1: Sup: 10 - DEFECTIVENESS / DISTORTION: HSIEN (#10); Ego: 10 (#10),
   @2: Sup: 60 - ACCUMULATION: CHI (#70); Ego: 50 (#60),
   @3: Sup: 69 - EXHAUSTION: CH'IUNG (#139 - I HAVE NOT SLAUGHTERED THE
SACRED ANIMALS {%13}); Ego: 9 (#69),
   @4: Sup: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO (#144); Ego: 17 (#86 - I AM NOT A
ROBBER OF FOOD {%10}),
   Male: #144; Feme: #86
} // #86

“WHAT? KNOW YE NOT THAT HE WHICH IS JOINED TO AN HARLOT IS ONE BODY? FOR
TWO, SAITH HE, SHALL BE ONE-G3391 FLESH.” [1 Corinthians 6:16 (KJV)]

#51 as [#40, #10, #1] = mía (G3391): {UMBRA: #0 as #51 % #41 = #10} 1)
only one, someone;

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble/?idea:{225}>

@139 + @86 = #225 as [#1, #4, #10, #200, #10] / #231 - JUXTAPOSITION
CONTROL as [#6, #1, #4, #10, #200, #10] / [#1, #4, #10, #200, #10, #6] =
ʼaddîyr (H117): {UMBRA: #0 as #215 % #41 = #10} 1) great, majestic; 1a)
of waters of sea; 1b) of a tree; 1c) *OF* *KINGS*, *NATIONS*, *GODS*; 2)
*GREAT* *ONE*, *MAJESTIC* *ONE*; 2a) of nobles, chieftains, servants;

YOUTUBE: "林英哲 / 海の豊饒(和太鼓アンサンブル)/ Eiichi Hayashi / Fertility
of the sea (Japanese drum ensemble)"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZagsLrNzg3I>

H117@{
   @1: Sup: 6 (#6); Ego: 6 (#6),
   @2: Sup: 7 (#13); Ego: 1 (#7),
   @3: Sup: 11 (#24); Ego: 4 (#11),
   @4: Sup: 21 (#45 - I AM NOT A DOER OF WRONG {%1}); Ego: 10 (#21),
   @5: Sup: 59 (#104 - I COMMIT NO FRAUD {%7}); Ego: 38 (#59), <---
*FROM* *TIME* {@104}
   @6: Sup: 69 (#173 - I AM NOT GIVEN TO UNNATURAL LUST {%27}); Ego: 10
(#69),
   Male: #173; Feme: #69
} // #231

TO TIME {@104 as [#6, #7, #40, #50, #1] / #114 as [#6, #7, #40, #50,
#10, #1] = zᵉmân (H2166): {UMBRA: #16 as #97 % #41 = #15} 1) *A* *SET*
*TIME*, *TIME*, *SEASON* / @104 = *TO* *GET* *AS* *A* *POSSESSION*,
*ACQUIRE*, *INHERIT*, *POSSESS* / *TO* *POSSESS* *ONESELF*

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble/?idea:{322}>

@45 + @104 + @173 = #322 - *FREE* *CITIZENS*, *SOVEREIGN* *PEOPLE*,
*POPULAR* *GOVERNMENT*, *DEMOCRACY*, *POPULAR ASSEMBLY* / #322 as [#4,
#8, #40, #70, #200] = dēmos (G1218): {UMBRA: #77 as #322 % #41 = #35} 1)
the people, the mass of people assembled in a public place;

YOUTUBE: "I AM WHAT I AM (John Barrowman)"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxUC_UcKFJk>

*** TO BE CONTINUED

FOR DRAFT COPY SEE:

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/GOD%20HELP%20ME%20I%20WAS%20ONLY%2019.pdf>

Initial Post: 6 August 2019

--

YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-7OuqWi4vQ>

NUMBER) as universal of right and wrong...} *THE* *ORTHODOX* *AND*
*ROMAN* *CATHOLIC* *CHURCH'S* *CLAIM* {#390 as 1, #100, #80, #1, #3, #5,
#200 as harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious, ravenous; 2) a
extortioner, a robber} *TO* *JUBILEE2000* *AS* *BEING* *DELUSIONAL*
*AND* *FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

the zodiac.

THEORY OF NUMBER.

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

RATIONALITY."