Re: -- MUSIC UPDATE MARION STATUE OBJECTION OF BREACHES TO SECTION 116 OF THE AUSTRALIAN CONSTITUTION BEING AN ABHORRENT APPARATUS OF #492 - BOER / #315 - ANZAC DEFAMATION AND WAR CRIME

dolf

Aug 2, 2019, 7:43:26 PM8/2/19
DOLF @ 0427 HOURS ON 3 AUGUST 2019: "It’s 0427 hours and I will briefly
sketch the problem with the ONTIC_OBLIGANS_175 relating to the adverse
progression of this in relation to the meta-principle #164 - PRINCIPLE
OF MATERIALITY / AVOID HETERONOMY AGAINST AUTONOMY: @3273 - SOVEREIGN /
AUTONOMY DYNAMIC which until 2006 when it adopted some *NEO*-*NAZIS*
*IMMUTABLE* *CORPSE* *BRIDE* *CHARACTERISTICS* was conveyed by a single
term “MARRIAGE” within our AUSTRALIAN CONSTITUTION.

NAMELY:

#22 - Point to Reversal?, Humility's Increase; I-Ching: H8 - Closeness,
Seeking Unity, Grouping, Holding together, Alliance; Tetra: 34 - Kinship;
#25 - What's behind it all?, Imaging the Mysterious; I-Ching: H62 -
Minor Superiority, Small Excess, Small Exceeding, Preponderance of the
small, Small surpassing; Tetra: 10 - Defectiveness, Distortion;
#48 - Forgetting Knowledge; I-Ching: H35 - Advance, Progress,
Prospering, Aquas; Tetra: 20 - Advance;
#61 - Virtuous Humility at Using 'Beneath'; I-Ching: H64 - Ferrying
Incomplete, Before Completion, Not Yet Fording, Not yet completed;
Tetra: 78 - On the Verge;

YOUTUBE: "The Sound Of Silence (Disturbed)"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4>

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_175@{

   @1: Sup: 22 (#22 - POINT TO REVERSAL?, HUMILITY'S INCREASE); Ego: 22
(#22), <— #713 - PLOT EVIL AND *BE* *SILENT*, *KEEP* *QUIET* BY
IRRATIONAL IMPOSTS OCCASIONING SILENCE #105 as [#5, #4, #40, #50, #6] /
#444 as [#400, #4, #600] / #506 as [#6, #4, #6, #40, #40, #400, #10]
WITH AN INTENTION *TO* *MAKE* *SILENT* *CAUSE* *TO* *DIE* BY DERANGEMENT
WITHIN THE PROVISION OF GOODS AND SERVICES AS EXEMPLAR BY AN UNLAWFUL
LIQUOR BAN OF EXCLUSION ACCOMPANYING A SYSTEMATIC INTENTION TO
SLANDEROUSLY CONVEY, MORPHOLOGICALLY IMPOSE, TO TRANSMOGRIFY OR TO
DEPRIVE A PERSON OF A RATIONAL MIND AS THE SOCIAL NORM DEPICTED WITHIN
THE SIMIAN MONKEY SCREAMIN...@GMAIL.COM PSYCHO-SEXUAL SLANDER MURAL
AS CONSTITUTING WITHIN ITSELF A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY.

   @2: Sup: 3 (#25 - WHAT'S BEHIND IT ALL?, IMAGING THE MYSTERIOUS);
Ego: 62 (#84 - I AM NOT A MAN OF VIOLENCE {%2}) <— LACK OF ADHERENCE TO
THE AUTONOMOUS PRINCIPLE OF COHESION BY MILITANT {#65 - SOLDIER}
CAMPAIGN OF SOCIAL EXCLUSION / VIOLENT ASSAULTS / PROPERTY DAMAGE /
PUBLIC SLANDER {@173 + I AM NOT GIVEN TO UNNATURAL LUST} / PERJURY AS
CONTEMPT TO SECTION IX AS THE ONTIC FIRST PRINCIPLES "DIEU ET MON DROIT"
OF QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT {@115 + (DIGNITY ROYAL / POTUS /
MOSES SEAT)} WITH AN INTENTION TO ENFORCE AN ABHORRENT AND DEPRAVED
HISTORICAL REVISIONISM #288 - *REMEMBRANCE* *BEING* *EXCLUSIVELY* *A*
*PREJUDICE*

   @3: Sup: 23 (#48 - FORGETTING KNOWLEDGE); Ego: 20 (#104 - I COMMIT
NO FRAUD {%7}), <— TRINOMIAL METASTASISED ONTIC @102 - TIME TO @104 -
TIME SUBSTITUTION WITH THE IMMATERIALITY OF THE BINOMIAL STASIS #105 /
#114 BY SAINT GEORGE STATE / RELIGIOUS ANZAC DAY INFIDELITY AGAINST
SECTION IX OF QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT {@115 + (DIGNITY ROYAL /
POTUS / MOSES SEAT)}

FROM TIME {@102 as [#6, #40, #30, #20, #6] = malkûw (H4437): {UMBRA:
#63 as #96 % #41 = #14} 1) *ROYALTY*, *REIGN*, *KINGDOM*; 1a) *ROYALTY*,
*KINGSHIP*, *KINGLY* *AUTHORITY*; 1b) *KINGDOM*; 1c) *REALM* (*OF*
*TERRITORY*); 1d) *REIGN* (*OF* *TIME*);

TO TIME {@104 as [#6, #7, #40, #50, #1] / #114 as [#6, #7, #40, #50,
#10, #1] = zᵉmân (H2166): {UMBRA: #16 as #97 % #41 = #15} 1) *A* *SET*
*TIME*, *TIME*, *SEASON* / @104 = *TO* *GET* *AS* *A* *POSSESSION*,
*ACQUIRE*, *INHERIT*, *POSSESS* / *TO* *POSSESS* *ONESELF*

23 APRIL 2019 - BRITISH NATIONAL HOLIDAY OF SAINT GEORGE

25 APRIL - ANZAC HERITAGE AS LOYAL SUBJECTS OF THE BRITISH MUST RESPECT
AND REPRESENT THOSE PRINCIPLES

@168 <— BINOMIAL STASIS SOURCE OF IMPEDANCE
@215 <— MEMORIAL #288 - REMEMBRANCE {#288 - #215 = #73 - CANNOT BE CHANGED}
@157 <— #360 - ANNUAL / CENTENNIAL 2018 ASSEMBLY AS BEER-SHEBA PLOT
{#360 - #157 = #203 as [#2, #1, #200] = bᵉʼêr (H875): {UMBRA: #8 as #203
% #41 = #39} 1) well, pit, spring}
@130 <— I AM NOT EVIL MINDED {%3} AS MENS REA

@175 <— MARRIAGE OATH (SHEBA)

@185 <-- EMPOWERMENT
@115 <-- HOSPITABLE (POTUS / MOSES SEAT)
@166 <-- TO BE SAVED (IN BATTLE), BE VICTORIOUS;
@45 = #1356 as [#20, #1, #300, #1, #20, #100, #10, #9, #800, #40, #5,
#50] = katakrínō (G2632): {UMBRA: #2 as #1302 % #41 = #31} 1) to give
judgment against, to judge worthy of punishment; 1a) *TO* *CONDEMN*; 1b)
*BY* *ONE'S* *GOOD* *EXAMPLE* *TO* *RENDER* *ANOTHER'S* *WICKEDNESS*
*THE* *MORE* *EVIDENT* *AND* *CENSURABLE*;

"THEY SHALL GROW NOT OLD, AS WE THAT ARE LEFT GROW OLD;
AGE SHALL NOT WEARY THEM, NOR THE YEARS #1356 - *CONDEMN*.
AT THE GOING DOWN OF THE SUN AND IN THE MORNING
WE WILL REMEMBER THEM." [Laurence Binyon, published in London in the
Winnowing Fan; Poems of the Great War in 1914. The verse, which became
the League Ode, was already used in association with commemoration
services in Australia in 1921]

29 APRIL - ANGLICAN CHURCH CELEBRATES SAINT GEORGE'S FEAST DAY

30 APRIL - ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH CELEBRATES SAINT GEORGE'S FEAST DAY AS
THE 8 JUNE ATTEMPT TO IMPOSE A SUBSTITUTED ETHIC UPON OUR WAR DEAD
CENTENNIAL AND USURP THE SOVEREIGN / AUTONOMY DYNAMIC OF THE STATE:

{@102 as [#6, #40, #10, #6, #600] / #105 / #315 - *RISK* *OF* *ONTIC*
*TRANSITION* BY THE SAINT GEORGES STATE / RELIGIOUS CONFLICT DUE TO
EASTER 21 APRIL 2019 AND FOR CATHOLICS 30 APRIL *INTO* *THE* *CUSTODY*
*OF* *A* *FOREIGN* *POWER* as [#10, #40, #10, #40, #5] = yôwm (H3117):
{UMBRA: #38 as #56 % #41 = #15} 1) day, time, year; 1a) day (as opposed
to night); 1b) day (24 hour period); 1b1) as defined by evening and
morning in Genesis 1; 1b2) as a division of time; i) a working day, a
day's journey; 1b3) days, lifetime (pl.); 1b4) time, period (general);
1b5) year; 1b6) temporal references; i) today; ii) yesterday; iii)
tomorrow;}

   @4: Sup: 13 (#61 - VIRTUOUS HUMILITY AT USING 'BENEATH'); Ego: 71
(#175 - I AM NOT A TRANSGRESSOR {%22}), <-- THE BEERSHEBA PLOT AS
KNOWLEDGE OF TREASON AS AN INDICTABLE OFFENCE PROHIBITED UNDER SECTION
9A CRIMES ACT OF VICTORIA AS CONSIDERATION THE ANZAC HERITAGE WAS ALWAYS
WHITE-ANTED BY A WHITE #315 - NATIONALISM

   Male: #61; Feme: #175
} // #175 - *MARRIAGE*

IN THE CIRCUMSTANCE OF THE SREBRENICA MASSACRE ON 8 JULY 1995 THE
DIALECTICS / DYNAMICS OF IMPULSIVITY is incontrovertibly a WAR CRIME but
in the scenario of the BEERSHEBA PLOT it is regarded entirely as a PIETY
which is further distracted by the depravity in the spectacle of its
consummation as the CHRISTCHURCH MASSACRE ON 15 MARCH 2019 of some 51
persons engaged within piety as the exercise of #492 - VOLUNTARY FREE WILL.

--

YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-7OuqWi4vQ>

NUMBER) as universal of right and wrong...} *THE* *ORTHODOX* *AND*
*ROMAN* *CATHOLIC* *CHURCH'S* *CLAIM* {#390 as 1, #100, #80, #1, #3, #5,
#200 as harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious, ravenous; 2) a
extortioner, a robber} *TO* *JUBILEE2000* *AS* *BEING* *DELUSIONAL*
*AND* *FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

the zodiac.

THEORY OF NUMBER.

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

RATIONALITY."