Cobra Registration

Vince O

Jan 25, 2022, 4:14:06 PM1/25/22
to auror...@googlegroups.com
Hello All

Can any of the canadian owners tell me how their cobra is registered as
Does ownership read make as Aurora, Ford, Shelby or AC?
Also what does it read in the model portion.
We seem to be have some issues.

Thanks
Vince

AL SINCLAIR

Jan 25, 2022, 5:45:01 PM1/25/22
to auror...@googlegroups.com
Vince here is what I have  I have a proper ownership as well its says I believe 86 aurora  model is 64 cobra

20210225_114529.jpg

Butternut Accounting

Jan 26, 2022, 1:34:23 AM1/26/22
to auror...@googlegroups.com
Vince, my 83 is registered as an Aurora, model is SPT for sport. This is my 5th Aurora and each one of them were insured/registered as an Aurora.

--

Len Curtis, CPA, CGA
Finance Manager www.thebutternut.ca

T: 416-767-2121

M: 416-508-3145

2743 Dundas St. West

Toronto ON M6P 1Y1

Vince O

Jan 26, 2022, 4:45:19 PM1/26/22
to auror...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Gentlemen
This was very helpful. They are having trouble stateside with title.
Better to get this cleared up before crossing.

Thanks
Vince