#110 is SOLD! - NZ > CH

the web guy

Jan 23, 2024, 8:04:58 PMJan 23
to AuroraCobra
Yes, ol' #110 has a new owner in Switzerland, and the journey from New Zealand begins this week. 20 years of fast fun and it's time another lucky owner begins his journey. I'm posting to assure the Aurora community I will continue to manage the web site www.auroracobra.org and to monitor this discussion group (still the best place for answers to those pesky questions). In fact, email me your fresh new photos for your Gallery page and I'll update your image to 2024.

Goodbye-Colo.jpg

Blair Aaronson

Jan 24, 2024, 1:36:16 AMJan 24
to AuroraCobra
Congrats!  Mine sold also!

 thanks again

bl...@retirementthrudesign.com | phone 800.701.1870 | fax 310.601.1819

Ca. License# OL70621/ OAO8553
21550 Oxnard St., Suite 300 Woodland Hills, CA 91367

Investment advisory services offered through Virtue Capital Management, LLC, an SEC-Registered Investment Advisor. CA #0L70621

Any media logos and/or trademarks contained herein are the property of their respective owners and no endorsement by those owners of Blair Aaronson or Retirement Thru Design is stated or implied.Media appearances may have been obtained through a PR firm, and are paid placements"

Yes, ol' #110 has a new owner in Switzerland, and the journey from New Zealand begins this week. 20 years of fast fun and it's time another lucky owner begins his journey. I'm posting to assure the Aurora community I will continue to manage the web site www.auroracobra.org and to monitor this discussion group (still the best place for answers to those pesky questions). In fact, email me your fresh new photos for your Gallery page and I'll update your image to 2024.

Goodbye-Colo.jpg

pet deg

Jan 24, 2024, 7:30:12 AMJan 24
to auror...@googlegroups.com
The real question is, what is the next project ?
I must say an Aurora in New Zealand sounds like it might be a hard combination to beat. But thank you for the Web site and all your time and expertise keeping up with it. It really has been a great help to me and many other owners.
Peter

Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2024 8:04 PM

To: AuroraCobra <auror...@googlegroups.com>

Sascha K.

Jan 28, 2024, 8:43:00 AMJan 28
to AuroraCobra
Congratulation Tom and also congratulations to the buyer!

Cheers from Germany
Sascha