SUN VISORS

Blair Aaronson

Jun 19, 2022, 6:37:56 PM6/19/22
to auror...@googlegroups.com
Looking for info on what sun visors will fit on these cars?

 thx

bl...@retirementthrudesign.com | phone 800.701.1870 | fax 310.601.1819
21550 Oxnard St., Suite 300 Woodland Hills, CA 91367

Investment advisory services offered through Virtue Capital Management, LLC, an SEC-Registered Investment Advisor. CA #0L70621

Any media logos and/or trademarks contained herein are the property of their respective owners and no endorsement by those owners of Blair Aaronson or Retirement Thru Design is stated or implied.Media appearances may have been obtained through a PR firm, and are paid placements"

twall...@gmail.com

Jun 19, 2022, 8:05:15 PM6/19/22
to 'Robert Young' via AuroraCobra
visor drwg.pdf
PastedGraphic-1.tiff

Blair Aaronson

Jun 19, 2022, 9:16:48 PM6/19/22
to 'Robert Young' via AuroraCobra
Thx a lot Robert. I am looking for something abit more readily available.

 thx
 Blair

Robert - If you have the original visors and a good stainless welder guy, this works great. Sorry I don’t have the tubing diameters as my car is in New Zealand now.

On Jun 19, 2022, at 3:37 PM, Blair Aaronson <bl...@retirementthrudesign.com> wrote:

Looking for info on what sun visors will fit on these cars?

 thx

<Outlook-4uanyiec.png>
bl...@retirementthrudesign.com | phone 800.701.1870 | fax 310.601.1819
21550 Oxnard St., Suite 300 Woodland Hills, CA 91367

<Outlook-jnn4bhpr.png>

<Outlook-d1zm1uj3.png>

Investment advisory services offered through Virtue Capital Management, LLC, an SEC-Registered Investment Advisor. CA #0L70621

Any media logos and/or trademarks contained herein are the property of their respective owners and no endorsement by those owners of Blair Aaronson or Retirement Thru Design is stated or implied.Media appearances may have been obtained through a PR firm, and are paid placements"

Bill Fulk

Jun 20, 2022, 10:39:21 AM6/20/22
to auror...@googlegroups.com
Hey Blair,
Cobranda, a reputable supplier of Cobra parts, has a full set of visors and wind wings, plus hardware, on eBay right now. Be sure and read the description as to plexiglas or glass. I have bought parts for Cobra replicas from them for years, and have never been disappointed. Good luck!
Life Is Good,
Bill

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 19, 2022, at 6:16 PM, Blair Aaronson <bl...@retirementthrudesign.com> wrote:

Thx a lot Robert. I am looking for something abit more readily available.

 thx
 Blair

Outlook-3dxrv21g.png

bl...@retirementthrudesign.com | phone 800.701.1870 | fax 310.601.1819
21550 Oxnard St., Suite 300 Woodland Hills, CA 91367

Outlook-dukfskbv.png

Outlook-nzajahzu.png