Snub Bushings

Blair Aaronson

Jul 29, 2022, 9:28:08 PM7/29/22
to auror...@googlegroups.com

So, I was able to get my car reg !!!YAYA

 The last mission I want to address is SNUB BUSHINGS.  WIll someone chime in and tell me what the symptoms are when they are shot and what is the improvement when replace

 thx amillion

 BLair

bl...@retirementthrudesign.com | phone 800.701.1870 | fax 310.601.1819
21550 Oxnard St., Suite 300 Woodland Hills, CA 91367

Investment advisory services offered through Virtue Capital Management, LLC, an SEC-Registered Investment Advisor. CA #0L70621

Any media logos and/or trademarks contained herein are the property of their respective owners and no endorsement by those owners of Blair Aaronson or Retirement Thru Design is stated or implied.Media appearances may have been obtained through a PR firm, and are paid placements"

twall...@gmail.com

Jul 30, 2022, 3:22:55 PM7/30/22
to 'Robert Young' via AuroraCobra
Blair - I swapped the fatigued rubber snub bushings supporting the differential cage for polyurethane ones because the tolerance between my brake rotor and the diff cage was too close. It would grind a bit on acceleration and climbing. Since the new poly bushings are harder than rubber, more gear vibration can be felt throughout the car, but I’ve gotten used to it.

On Jul 29, 2022, at 6:28 PM, Blair Aaronson <bl...@retirementthrudesign.com> wrote:

So, I was able to get my car reg !!!YAYA

 The last mission I want to address is SNUB BUSHINGS.  WIll someone chime in and tell me what the symptoms are when they are shot and what is the improvement when replace

 thx amillion

 BLair
<Outlook-uzjixbkn.png>
bl...@retirementthrudesign.com | phone 800.701.1870 | fax 310.601.1819
21550 Oxnard St., Suite 300 Woodland Hills, CA 91367

<Outlook-xx1ap2r2.png>

<Outlook-v50xeyw3.png>

Blair Aaronson