HELP NEEDED

Blair Aaronson

Feb 1, 2022, 10:36:18 AM2/1/22
to auror...@googlegroups.com
I am on a search for information on the FEDERAL LABEL that was on these cars when new. I cannot register in Ca without having the emission and fed label on the car. Pics etc are welcome!

 thx Blair

bl...@retirementthrudesign.com | phone 800.701.1870 | fax 310.601.1819
21550 Oxnard St., Suite 300 Woodland Hills, CA 91367

Investment advisory services offered through Virtue Capital Management, LLC, an SEC-Registered Investment Advisor. CA #0L70621

Any media logos and/or trademarks contained herein are the property of their respective owners and no endorsement by those owners of Blair Aaronson or Retirement Thru Design is stated or implied.Media appearances may have been obtained through a PR firm, and are paid placements"

Tom Wallerich

Feb 1, 2022, 10:53:50 AM2/1/22
to auror...@googlegroups.com
Attached find the label affixed at the factory, required to comply with federal automotive emissions regulations. Have a vinyl self-adhesive one printed at your local print shop. Affix it to the inside of your hood toward the front. It depicts the original emissions equipment. If your car is factory original this will compel the DMV to approve the emissions reduction equipment installed, however old. If anything has changed from original, under senate bill 100 California requires testing by a state referee. If it passes current reduced emissions levels he will issue the prized label, which he affixes to your firewall. Then your car can be registered to drive in California.

Emissions label.pdf
Outlook-pit1sb2q.png
Outlook-w3xi5abg.png
Outlook-yphzl2gh.png

Blair Aaronson

Feb 1, 2022, 11:12:17 AM2/1/22
to auror...@googlegroups.com
I cannot thank you enough for thiso!!!

 I will keep you posted on this little journey!

 BLair

bl...@retirementthrudesign.com | phone 800.701.1870 | fax 310.601.1819
21550 Oxnard St., Suite 300 Woodland Hills, CA 91367

Investment advisory services offered through Virtue Capital Management, LLC, an SEC-Registered Investment Advisor. CA #0L70621

Any media logos and/or trademarks contained herein are the property of their respective owners and no endorsement by those owners of Blair Aaronson or Retirement Thru Design is stated or implied.Media appearances may have been obtained through a PR firm, and are paid placements"

B Woody

Feb 1, 2022, 12:24:32 PM2/1/22
to auror...@googlegroups.com
That is a good clean "printable" label and I recall you showing that some time ago.
New owner of #67 bought on BaT actually already has a copy of this.
Pic #158 shows the label and it may also be in the Books Pic #138 in the auction on BaT.
Guessing that he didn't look at that...as yet.
May not be as good as your label though?

But methinks that won't fly Orville having a modified engine in CA.
The highly coveted SB-100 will most likely be needed otherwise the car will just be a "Garage Queen" until then?
Have never lived in CA nor ever plan to.
But,
have been aware of the SB-100 for many years just didn't know that only 500 were issued annually.
Wonder how many Jay Leno gets a year?

You did your Due Diligence well prior Tom and came through fine.
Due Diligence is always a good thing to protect your Investment, right?
In the past I have been called "Paranoid".
But,
I say "Paranoia" is just a higher level of awareness...lol

CA is also pretty tough/rough on diesel engines and the goal posts keep changing.
Emissions is just a tailpipe check though for NOx depending of the year of vehicle.
If you fail once, twice or more?
About the only thing you can do is to run Emulsified Diesel Fuel in the tank to cut down on NOx up to 35%.
That's what a friend of mine in Modesta did with his Cummins powered p/u truck and it worked like a charm.

Blair Aaronson