My Aurora

Randy Orr

Dec 29, 2021, 11:52:43 PM12/29/21
to AuroraCobra
I posted back in September and never even was acknowledged? I posted a few more time since then and a great big zero? So I am going to post my Aurora build anyways for all of you to enjoy!  I think? I will start with what I bought Aug. 23, 2021.  Since I can't put multiple pictures on any single post? I will have to post a lot. Maybe the web host can fix that problem? One picture at a time seems tedious. Oh well? Here it goes.65143810824__F114117D-F1B3-4C04-A0E2-2F986A45422A.fullsizerender.jpeg

Blair Aaronson

Dec 30, 2021, 12:59:00 AM12/30/21
to auror...@googlegroups.com
Very kool THis was in my SPAm folder by the way!!!

 thx
 BLair

bl...@retirementthrudesign.com | phone 800.701.1870 | fax 310.601.1819
21550 Oxnard St., Suite 300 Woodland Hills, CA 91367

Investment advisory services offered through Virtue Capital Management, LLC, an SEC-Registered Investment Advisor. CA #0L70621

Any media logos and/or trademarks contained herein are the property of their respective owners and no endorsement by those owners of Blair Aaronson or Retirement Thru Design is stated or implied.Media appearances may have been obtained through a PR firm, and are paid placements"

I posted back in September and never even was acknowledged? I posted a few more time since then and a great big zero? So I am going to post my Aurora build anyways for all of you to enjoy!  I think? I will start with what I bought Aug. 23, 2021.  Since I can't put multiple pictures on any single post? I will have to post a lot. Maybe the web host can fix that problem? One picture at a time seems tedious. Oh well? Here it goes.65143810824__F114117D-F1B3-4C04-A0E2-2F986A45422A.fullsizerender.jpeg

David Daly

Dec 30, 2021, 10:42:01 AM12/30/21
to auror...@googlegroups.com
Hi Randy:

I just had a thought, mine came without wheels!  Can someone guide me as to what I need, it has 5 bolt hubs.

Many thanks

David

On Dec 30, 2021, at 12:28 AM, Blair Aaronson <bl...@retirementthrudesign.com> wrote:

Very kool THis was in my SPAm folder by the way!!!

 thx
 BLair

<Outlook-z2iugghp.png>
bl...@retirementthrudesign.com | phone 800.701.1870 | fax 310.601.1819
21550 Oxnard St., Suite 300 Woodland Hills, CA 91367

<Outlook-zpvqdsbu.png>

<Outlook-30lvijjw.png>

[...]

David Daly

Dec 30, 2021, 10:42:01 AM12/30/21
to auror...@googlegroups.com
Hi Blair:

I have an unfinished Aurora as well!  Mine was bought some years ago with part running gear, no engine or transmission, the finish on the body is exactly the same as yours!  I will follow your build with interest… Good luck and Happy New Year..

David Daly

[...]

pet deg

Dec 30, 2021, 11:10:12 AM12/30/21
to auror...@googlegroups.com
Lots of stuff on wheels in google group ( just put wheels in " conversation" box ) . make sure you check dimension on your lugs as Jag has a 5 X 4.75 with smaller lugs than Ford with 5 X 4.5 . Dual bolt pattern wheels are available depending what you want .

Peter

Dec 30, 2021, 11:20:36 AM12/30/21
to auror...@googlegroups.com
I just by happenchance checked my wheels yesterday in the model I have the rears were   5 x 4 3/4" it was a chevy rim

Cheers Al Sinclair

twall...@gmail.com

Dec 30, 2021, 11:40:57 AM12/30/21
to auror...@googlegroups.com
David -

The later Aurora “Mark II” had Ford Granada front hubs and Corvette rears, I believe. They’re not the same lug pattern. Attached is a full size diagram I created to depict the different patterns. The Granada hubs were actually common to both Aurora GRX and Mark II.
4-5 lugpatterns.pdf
PastedGraphic-1.tiff