Differential mounting bushings GRX

Richard Bieling

Oct 13, 2023, 12:18:07 PM10/13/23
to auror...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I am the owner of Aurora Cobra #34.

I think  I would like to replace the differential mounting bushings on  the car as they seem distorted and a bit flat.
I read the replacement of the bushings in the garage section of the club  but I think that the post was for a Markll,
The set up for the GRX is a bit different. Has anyone replaced the bushings and if so is there a part number? I plan on posting the process as soon as I can.
Thanks again for the information.

Best to all
Rich Bieling

Tom Wallerich

Oct 13, 2023, 11:21:36 PM10/13/23
to auror...@googlegroups.com
Good luck and good idea, Richard. Do demand rubber replacement snub bushings if they’re available. The urethane ones convey the harsh vibrations and gear hum.

Tom Wallerich