Web site crowdfunding

the web guy

Feb 15, 2024, 6:57:55 PMFeb 15
to AuroraCobra
Back in 2005 every newbie programmer needed a web host and domain name to use for the class exercises. Those days saw providers offering free hosting, so I built aurora cobra.org for free. Times change. Today our very professional web host is still reasonable, but annual costs are now in the hundreds of dollars. I've been paying more each year, and now I feel it's time to ask your support to cover these costs. Please consider sending $5 by PayPal using my email address twall...@gmail.com. Cheers -Tom W

Shawn Dougan

Feb 15, 2024, 7:51:17 PMFeb 15
to auror...@googlegroups.com

Tom,

            Keep up the good work!

Shawn Dougan

Hyman Ltd.

sh...@hymanltd.com

314-524-6000

Sascha K.

Feb 17, 2024, 4:04:21 AMFeb 17
to AuroraCobra
Hi Tom,

Your work and support is much appreciated! Keep going;)

Cheers
Sascha