Missing Fuse Box Cover...

rlyo...@aol.com

Jan 5, 2022, 6:42:47 PM1/5/22
to AuroraCobra
My Aurora #087 is still missing it's fuse box cover; any available? If so, please contact me so that I can finally complete the missing parts on my car. Input greatly appreciated as to source initially (MG or??). Thanks also for any leads. Regards, Bob.

twall...@gmail.com

Jan 5, 2022, 7:28:39 PM1/5/22
to auror...@googlegroups.com
I have a spare but it’s in NZ. If you don’t have one by April, I’ll be there and can send it.

Tom W

On Jan 5, 2022, at 3:42 PM, 'rlyo...@aol.com' via AuroraCobra <auror...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

My Aurora #087 is still missing it's fuse box cover; any available? If so, please contact me so that I can finally complete the missing parts on my car. Input greatly appreciated as to source initially (MG or??). Thanks also for any leads. Regards, Bob.

Jim

Jan 6, 2022, 11:51:42 AM1/6/22
to 'rlyo...@aol.com' via AuroraCobra

The cover is from a datsun 2000    around 1966

On 1/5/2022 6:42 PM, 'rlyo...@aol.com' via AuroraCobra wrote:
My Aurora #087 is still missing it's fuse box cover; any available? If so, please contact me so that I can finally complete the missing parts on my car. Input greatly appreciated as to source initially (MG or??). Thanks also for any leads. Regards, Bob. --

Jim

Jan 6, 2022, 11:54:57 AM1/6/22
to 'rlyo...@aol.com' via AuroraCobra

also try early 240z

Jim

Jan 6, 2022, 11:56:43 AM1/6/22
to 'rlyo...@aol.com' via AuroraCobra

try early 510 models

Sascha K.

Jan 16, 2022, 1:05:48 PM1/16/22
to AuroraCobra
Hi all,

If anyone has a source I would also be interested to get one.

Thx
Sascha

jim

Jan 16, 2022, 8:18:35 PM1/16/22
to auror...@googlegroups.com

They will not be cheap, and you can find them on ebay.

Sent from Mail for Windows