T5 vs SROD transmission

guzz...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2022, 1:35:03 PM6/26/22
to AuroraCobra
As has been said a few times the toploader SROD transmission isn't the best for a bunch of reasons . So when my car # 78 transmission locked up which had the SROD I thought it was a good time to do swap, Now as it turns out when I pulled everything apart it turned out the pilot bushing had "worn" out, which made the clutch disc to fail and lose it's cushion spings which wasn't good. So I went ahead and put a T5 in it and will be happy to share the parts numbers / problems ( few ) and at least my solutions.if anybody is interested.