Aurora prices

the web guy

Jan 26, 2024, 4:34:49 PMJan 26
to AuroraCobra
If you haven't been in the market for an Aurora, you wouldn't have noticed how prices are leaping. One listed for sale in Switzerland, I believe #54, is a fine black trailer queen with flared fenders and an asking price in Swiss Francs, equivalent to $192,000 USD. Fancy a good clean up and some traveling?
Screenshot 2024-01-27 at 10.30.57 AM.png

Randy Orr

Jan 26, 2024, 7:45:30 PMJan 26
to auror...@googlegroups.com
That's a nice ride! Mine is better. Makes me
feel really great about its value. It looks like i better get the restoration completed. I have so many cars and i do a little at a time to each. Adult ADD is real and i like it! l!!!!  My currant car 1972 Pontiac GTO restomod. image1.jpegwhile the Aurora sits i. the background. image0.jpeg
Sent from my iPhone