2022年8月6日 21:59:542022/8/6
收件人 AuroraCobra
IMG_4070.jpeg

On Saturday, August 6, 2022 at 9:56:37 PM UTC-4 seaas...@gmail.com wrote:

From: auror...@googlegroups.com <auror...@googlegroups.com> on behalf of seaas...@gmail.com <seaas...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 6, 2022 10:11 PM
To: AuroraCobra <auror...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [auroracobra] Re: more pics

IMG_4209.jpeg

On Saturday, August 6, 2022 at 9:56:37 PM UTC-4 seaas...@gmail.com wrote:
IMG_4053.jpeg

B Woody

未读,
2022年8月7日 12:24:472022/8/7
收件人 auror...@googlegroups.com
Just had an afterthought about your build.
Documentation of a build like yours is super important especially if?
Down the road in time if you decide to sell as it will add value.

As you are taking lots of pics of progress.
Do you have a local to you Walgreens that has a Photo Machine that you can plug into and print out 4"x6" pictures to put into a Photo Album?

Pretty sure it's the same machine that "Wally" has.
Just a lot less people to deal with.

I would just hate to think that you could possibly lose the pics along the way.
Especially after the body gets permanently mounted.
Just a friendly thought/suggestion as the words "You Should" is not in my vocabulary.

It's kinda like the 2 Laptops I have that "died" within a week of ea other.
I really want to retrieve the photos in those 2 but,
the only person I currently trust to do that is 1,600 miles away.

I don't dare to delete any pics in my DigiCam for a good while now.
If and when it reaches full capacity?
I'll just get another memory card for it and another and another etc.

Maybe you have a "Cloud" backup?
Which is something that I don't use or have any knowledge in regards.

Was not "The Web Guy" going to set up something for you in "The Garage Section" ?
Just going by memory on that one as I don't use this email address much if any at all lately,
which is linked to Aurora Cobra.
Looks like I need to wade through the very many emails on this?

Anywho again nice workmanship.
"Do Good Do More"
Later.....