Need one screw.......

rlyo...@aol.com

Feb 23, 2021, 6:24:54 PM2/23/21
to AuroraCobra
While working on my wiper system, i had to remove the windshield (along with dash and much more!) for access to the  defrost vents that were in the way. Seem I lost one of the eight screws that actually hold the windshield onto the windshield post.

It has a rounded head, tapered underside, chrome, and is about an 8-32 thread, size not confirmed. Anybody have one of those? Help.....needing only ONE. Appreciate any tips for spare parts also. Regards, Bob.

suntennis

Feb 23, 2021, 8:58:38 PM2/23/21
to AuroraCobra

When I checked my windshield the screws holding the windshield to the frame were chrome 10-32, counter sunk slotted head. The screws that hold the bracket to hold the top are 6-32. I do not have spares. A web site of   restorationspecialties.com    does have the screw you are looking for. If you use this web site, go to their catalog and then see page 193 for the chrome screw. I have such a screw in stainless if you want it. Cheers, Dana

jay edelston

Feb 24, 2021, 3:19:42 PM2/24/21
to auror...@googlegroups.com
Where do I find a lens for the parking lamp, the little light located beneath the headlight?

Sent from my iPhone