Trying to locate...

Paul Stoddard

Jul 27, 2022, 9:36:48 AM7/27/22
to auror...@googlegroups.com
I currently own #36 . Pictured is the Aurora I owned from 1983 to 87 or so. I don't know the number of it or its whereabouts.  I put keystone wheels on it, replaced bumpers with jack pads, exhaust dumps out in front of rear tires, and the motor had the cobra trim on it. A/C was removed etc to clean it up. It was sea mist blue which really looked silver more than blue.  I sold it to an actress who  I knew in LA when I lived there and she later sold to a musician if she remembers correctly.   I purchased it from Rick Warner Ford here in Salt Lake City  new off the showroom floor.  I'd love to require it if its still out there somewhere!  Anyone know anything about it???  The puc wastage when i drove it to Cabo San Lucas from LA...I put a boatload of miles on this car and it was phenomenal.  I've had a Kirkham, 2 ERA's and returned to my favorite of them all....this Aurora will carry my ashes in the glove box 😉. Any help locating my first one would be greatly appreciated Thx
Screenshot_20220727-072211_Gallery.jpg

Blair Aaronson

Jul 27, 2022, 11:08:03 AM7/27/22
to auror...@googlegroups.com
WOW!!!! Great story  Good luck on that quest!

bl...@retirementthrudesign.com | phone 800.701.1870 | fax 310.601.1819
21550 Oxnard St., Suite 300 Woodland Hills, CA 91367

Investment advisory services offered through Virtue Capital Management, LLC, an SEC-Registered Investment Advisor. CA #0L70621

Any media logos and/or trademarks contained herein are the property of their respective owners and no endorsement by those owners of Blair Aaronson or Retirement Thru Design is stated or implied.Media appearances may have been obtained through a PR firm, and are paid placements"