Parts

alsincl...@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2022, 11:39:03 AM3/16/22
to AuroraCobra
Good morning all I am continuing to muddle along trying to sort out some more items for my car .
I was wondering if any members have emailed or talked with a couple of people that have left over parts from the factory I have a pretty big list of bits and bobs . The main item I am looking for is a fuel tank tail lights windshield glass If any one as any info about this.

Is their any one out there that has pictures of the  cockpit tub and rear wheel placement
one of the previous owners tried to jam a 460 in the  car and chopped up the tub.

Thank you  Al Sinclair

jamcat...@roadrunner.com

Mar 29, 2022, 10:11:45 AM3/29/22
to AuroraCobra
Scan3.JPG

alsincl...@gmail.com

Apr 1, 2022, 9:56:50 AM4/1/22
to AuroraCobra
Awesome thank you so much its a big help That was the first time I have seen  the side hinge/ lock bars for the doors .  I guess I have some glass work to do this summer.

Cheers Al Sinclair

seaas...@gmail.com

Apr 4, 2022, 9:43:49 AM4/4/22
to AuroraCobra
Hello Jamcat...
Do you have any pictures of the door hinges? I don't have any and need to fab some up. Also do you know the maker of the door latch assembly? Can they still be bought? Any and all help would be fantastic!
Thank you
Randy