Wiring Harness

Alan Mockler

Jan 2, 2011, 12:14:34 PM1/2/11
to auror...@googlegroups.com
Hi All
I am the owner of the Aurora Cobra, GRX # 11 and looking at re-wiring the car. Does anyone know of a wiring harness I can buy, that will fit this car? If so where can I purchase.
I found a wiring harness at Shell Valley, but not sure it will have all the circuits I need?
Alan H Mockler
Montreal, QC
Message has been deleted

robes...@comcast.net

Jan 4, 2011, 7:22:10 PM1/4/11
to auror...@googlegroups.com
i used a t-bucket kit from painless.
Oct 12, 2023, 3:45:39 PM10/12/23
to AuroraCobra
Hi Alan

Did you manage to change all the wiring in your car ?