Free Stuff

the web guy

Apr 20, 2021, 2:01:49 PM4/20/21
to AuroraCobra
To every Aurora owner who's had a birthday in the last year, BIG GIFT: I'm opening up the archive of everything currently offered on the STUFF flash drive, Manuals and History. I've sent a link to download all this content to all owners. Many have replied with thanks, some with questions about how to download for Android (I have no idea) and many with bad email addresses. If you want this Stuff, and you definitely do, send me your updated email address and I'll reply with the link which should let you download directly and securely from my iCloud Drive. I'm making this offer to Aurora owners only.

pet deg

Apr 20, 2021, 5:28:59 PM4/20/21
to auror...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Tom, I got manuals ,

 But just to let you know I stopped having birthdays 2 years ago . They were starting to add up awful fast.

Peter # 78

To every Aurora owner who's had a birthday in the last year, BIG GIFT: I'm opening up the archive of everything currently offered on the STUFF flash drive, Manuals and History. I've sent a link to download all this content to all owners. Many have replied with thanks, some with questions about how to download for Android (I have no idea) and many with bad email addresses. If you want this Stuff, and you definitely do, send me your updated email address and I'll reply with the link which should let you download directly and securely from my iCloud Drive. I'm making this offer to Aurora owners only.

David Daly

Jun 4, 2021, 6:24:55 PM6/4/21
to auror...@googlegroups.com
Good Afternoon: I would appreciate the link, I have one of the two (Allegedly) unfinished Aurora's that were sold when they closed their doors, any help in finishing it would be fantastic.  Many thanks, David Daly

Troy, Rachel Kawartha Lakes Marine

Jun 7, 2021, 10:02:50 AM6/7/21
to auror...@googlegroups.com
Just wondering if we could get the "Stuff" link sent to our shop email address? Many, many thanks. Have had one in our shop for 2 birthdays and we're still having issues locating stuff for it. Would appreciate the link sent to:

Rachel & Troy @ Kawartha Lakes Marine

Tom Wallerich

Jun 7, 2021, 11:04:25 AM6/7/21
to auror...@googlegroups.com
Rachel

You can always simply copy your “stuff” folder onto a USB flash drive for the business. Let me know if that’s not an option.

Tom Wallerich

Troy, Rachel Kawartha Lakes Marine

Jun 7, 2021, 12:14:12 PM6/7/21
to AuroraCobra
Sorry, rather new to this, couldn't find the link to the stuff?

Rachel